VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 26th, 2014 #41
cillian

Quote:
Originally Posted by For Understanding View Post
cillian,

Ok, let's assume you're right. It's not supernatural power, but a "camera trick".

How about this one?

Glass Bending

Glasss Bending 2
He got his supernatural powers from the same place this kids gets his powers.

Old November 26th, 2014 #42
varg

This guy literally believes in magic. That level of superstition is shared by mestizos, voodoo niggers, and all the other nonwhite races. Thinking white people should abandon that nonsense and focus on what is verifiable. What you're showing in video are illusions- either with props, slight of hand, carefully rehearsed setups that aren't shown in the clip, people who are 'in on it,' or through plain old camera tricks and editing. Certainly jew David Blaine wouldn't ever lie to us, would he? I'm honestly surprised you're not glued to the TV drooling on yourself. As Alex often says, you don't trust your own sense organs. You think people can suspend the laws of nature at will.. whether it's jews like Jebus or David Blaine, and that instead of using their magical powers to rule the world they're doing gimmicky magic tricks on TV, walking on water, or getting nailed to crosses.

Last edited by varg; November 26th, 2014 at 06:01 PM.

Old November 26th, 2014 #43
For Understanding

Varg,

In other words, you don't have an explanation. I don't believe in "magic". But supernatural power exists, and it's very real. How can you explain him literally bending a glass, then handing that glass to the young women who were able to physically verify that it was bent?

Anyway, did you read my link?

Old November 26th, 2014 #44
varg

Quote:
Varg,

In other words, you don't have an explanation. I don't believe in "magic". But supernatural power exists, and it's very real. How can you explain him literally bending a glass, then handing that glass to the young women who were able to physically verify that it was bent?

Anyway, did you read my link?
Like I said, you don't care about verifying the things you believe, or have any standards for evidence. Do you know the glass is actually made from solid glass? Do you know it isn't a prop? Do you know the woman is telling the truth or that she's not easily fooled too? Or do you just believe everything you see on TV, or what people tell you is true?

I'm done with this. I really hope you're trolling.

Old November 26th, 2014 #45
For Understanding

Varg,

Look carefully at that video. He doesn't touch the glass. So even if it was "soft", he would still have to physically touch it in order to bend it. So that explanation is bunk. Those young women were clearly handling a glass that was bent outside of natural strength.

You ask for evidence of the supernatural, you're given it, then you refuse to believe it. You are the one who has already made up his mind, regardless of the evidence.

Old November 26th, 2014 #46
For Understanding

Got another fun video for you varg.

Old November 26th, 2014 #47
varg

I thought he was trolling us, but if you search for these dynemo videos on youtube all the top comments quote bible verses and talk about demons. Some with 30+ upvotes.

You do realize it's possible to record things, film people's reactions, replace empty items with full items, and through the magic of editing you can seamlessly splice them all together, right?

It's almost as if there's a genetic predisposition for gullibility that makes people flock to religion. What did fictional Jebus call them again? Ah yes. Sheep. Because they're easily lead.

Last edited by varg; November 26th, 2014 at 08:33 PM.

Old November 26th, 2014 #48
SaraT

Jeboo must be doing a major face-palm in Heaven right about now......

Old November 26th, 2014 #49
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
You do realize it's possible to record things, film people's reactions, replace empty items with full items, and through the magic of editing you can seamlessly splice them all together, right?
Of course it is. How else could racists have made it look like Michael Brown had a box of cigars in his hand when he tried to reason with that gook storekeeper in Ferguson?

Last edited by Jimmy Marr; November 26th, 2014 at 08:47 PM.

Old November 26th, 2014 #50
Gerry Fable
'God Belief, German Piety'

Quote:
It's almost as if there's a genetic predisposition for gullibility that makes people flock to religion. What did fictional Jebus call them again? Ah yes. Sheep. Because they're easily lead.
The Evolution of the God Gene

Quote:
Religion has the hallmarks of an evolved behavior, meaning that it exists because it was favored by natural selection. It is universal because it was wired into our neural circuitry before the ancestral human population dispersed from its African homeland.
"Man is not God. But he is God's birthplace. God exists and grows in man. If God does not come in man, He never comes~ Hence the German religion is the religion of high faith in man."-Alfred Rosenberg

Old November 26th, 2014 #51
For Understanding

Quote:
I thought he was trolling us, but if you search for these dynemo videos on youtube all the top comments quote bible verses and talk about demons. Some with 30+ upvotes.

So you've figured it out, Varg. Dynamo is a human being. He doesn't have any innate supernatural power of his own. There are only two sources of supernatural power in this world. The first source is God. The second source is Satan and his Fallen Angels (Demons).

Dynamo likely has a contract or agreement with Satan. For whatever price Dynamo has paid (most probably his eternal soul), Satan has allowed him some control over Demons. These demons that Dynamo has allowed to live within himself are the source of his supernatural power. It's demonic power that allows Dynamo to bend glass, and David Blaine to levitate.

Magicians, sorcerers, mediums, wizards, witches, necromancers, spiritists, and other occultists are using the dark supernatural power of fallen angels under Satan's command.

Yes, that means Satan and the Fallen Angels actually do exist. However, the vast majority of people who have put their faith in man (i.e. science) rather than the Word of God have no idea how people like Blaine and Dynamo are able to pull their stunts. This is the real power of the occult. Why would Satan agree to this?

To blaspheme his mortal enemy: Jesus Christ.

Another fun (occult) video:

Old November 26th, 2014 #52
varg

Serious question: Do you have schizophrenia?

Old November 26th, 2014 #53
Jimmy Marr

Thanks, kid.

It's good to see the way you're making light work of Varg. He's been Lording it over us for a long, long time, and many of us were sick and tired of it.

My hat is off to you. Even with in priest costume, I could never overpower him the way you have.

I've spoken to Craig Cobb about this, and he says you are his new hero. Have you ever visited podblanc.guru?

It's right up your alley.

Old November 26th, 2014 #54
confederate

"Does God Exist?"

no, but dog does.

gawd is a metaphor for nature. but, once someone figured that they could make money and achieve power with it, well a business was born.

Dr. William Pierce

Old November 26th, 2014 #55
For Understanding

Quote:
Serious question: Do you have schizophrenia?
Varg, the Bible isn't a Jewish book made up by Jews. It's God's Word that was given by God (via Moses) to them.

"I will set my face against anyone who turns to mediums and spiritists to prostitute themselves by following them, and I will cut them off from their people." - Leviticus 20:6

"When you enter the land the Lord your God is giving you, do not learn to imitate the detestable ways of the nations there. Let no one be found among you who sacrifices their son or daughter in the fire, who practices divination or sorcery, interprets omens, engages in witchcraft, or casts spells, or who is a medium or spiritist or who consults the dead. Anyone who does these things is detestable to the Lord; because of these same detestable practices the Lord your God will drive out those nations before you. You must be blameless before the Lord your God." - Deuteronomy 18: 9-13

Why do you think God (He actually does exist!) gave such strong warnings to the Israelites about getting involved with the occult and the dark arts? Who do you think is behind it? Satan.

Wake up, Varg. Open your eyes. Don't let Satan deceive you. If you weren't even aware of all this up till now, then Satan had you wrapped around his little finger. I am a servant of God. I am your friend, not your enemy. Satan is your real enemy.

Old November 26th, 2014 #56
For Understanding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Marr View Post
Thanks, kid.

It's good to see the way you're making light work of Varg. He's been Lording it over us for a long, long time, and many of us were sick and tired of it.

My hat is off to you. Even with in priest costume, I could never overpower him the way you have.

I've spoken to Craig Cobb about this, and he says you are his new hero. Have you ever visited podblanc.guru?

It's right up your alley.
Jimmy Marr,

Sorry to hear that you've got issues with Varg. Thanks, I guess. I was under the impression that Varg was Alex's # 2. But I'm not trying to send a message just to Varg. I'm trying to get him to realize the truth. What do you think? Do you realize yourself that God and Satan are both very real?

Let me know if you're interested. I know who Craig Cobb is, but I'm going to remain skeptical about me being his "new hero". I don't fully know everyone here yet, so be patient with me if I can't trust everything that's said on the forums.

Old November 26th, 2014 #57
Joey Joejoe

Should make a meme, but I'm to lazy..

Makes pact with Satan for unholy power......

.... Does card tricks

Old November 26th, 2014 #58
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
Jimmy Marr,

Sorry to hear that you've got issues with Varg. Thanks, I guess. I was under the impression that Varg was Alex's # 2. But I'm not trying to send a message just to Varg. I'm trying to get him to realize the truth. What do you think? Do you realize yourself that God and Satan are both very real?

Let me know if you're interested. I know who Craig Cobb is, but I'm going to remain skeptical about me being his "new hero". I don't fully know everyone here yet, so be patient with me if I can't trust everything that's said on the forums.
LMWAO This thread just keeps getting better.

Old November 26th, 2014 #59
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Mr. Understanding, that doofus street magician guy has some cool tricks. Personally I prefer Penn & Teller. One of them catches bullets in his teeth. I shit you not. I seen it on a You Tube video. Much cooler than a mere levitation.

Old November 26th, 2014 #60
For Understanding

Quote:
This guy literally believes in magic. That level of superstition is shared by mestizos, voodoo niggers, and all the other nonwhite races.
It isn't just the nonwhites.

And it even seems this white man is learning a thing or two from those "voodoo n-ggers."

It doesn't matter anyway. Voodoo is just another pathway that leads ultimately to Satan and His Demons.

Tags
christianity, god

Thread