VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 17th, 2014 #1
Thad Charles
Master Race

Default "All time greatest" book lists - mock here

Running across a few of these out of curiosity. Glad most Amerikwans don't read.

http://old.nationalreview.com/100best/100_books.html

National Review starts off quite badly.

Quote:
1. The Second World War, Winston S. Churchill
Brookhiser: "The big story of the century, told by its major hero."

Vol. 1, The Gathering Storm
Vol. 2, Their Finest Hour
Vol. 3, The Grand Alliance
Vol. 4, The Hinge of Fate
Vol. 5, Closing the Ring
Vol. 6, Triumph and Tragedy
Though I have heard the argument from revisionists that it's quite telling that Churchill doesn't mention the Holohoax once. Some hero huh? Oh and did I mention that the British lost its empire after this?

http://entertainment.time.com/2005/1...y-philip-roth/

Time magazine's is loaded with disgusting jew shit and Cultural Marxism. I just happen to be on this book but I could have picked any. Roth's garbage of course popularized the concept of masturbating with food. Quite illustrative of the list.

More to come.

Old February 20th, 2014 #2
Thad Charles
Master Race

Because it's more fun making fun of kosher kwanservatards.

http://www.humanevents.com/2005/05/3...0th-centuries/

Quote:
Mein Kampf

Author: Adolf Hitler
Publication date: 1925-26
Score: 41
Summary: Mein Kampf (My Struggle) was initially published in two parts in 1925 and 1926 after Hitler was imprisoned for leading Nazi Brown Shirts in the so-called “Beer Hall Putsch” that tried to overthrow the Bavarian government. Here Hitler explained his racist, anti-Semitic vision for Germany, laying out a Nazi program pointing directly to World War II and the Holocaust. He envisioned the mass murder of Jews, and a war against France to precede a war against Russia to carve out “lebensraum” (“living room”) for Germans in Eastern Europe. The book was originally ignored. But not after Hitler rose to power. According to the Simon Wiesenthal Center, there were 10 million copies in circulation by 1945.
Knew that was coming.

Quote:
Beyond Good and Evil

Author: Freidrich Nietzsche
Publication date: 1886
Score: 28
Summary: An oft-scribbled bit of college-campus graffiti says: “‘God is dead’–Nietzsche” followed by “‘Nietzsche is dead’–God.” Nietzsche’s profession that “God is dead” appeared in his 1882 book, The Gay Science, but under-girded the basic theme of Beyond Good and Evil, which was published four years later. Here Nietzsche argued that men are driven by an amoral “Will to Power,” and that superior men will sweep aside religiously inspired moral rules, which he deemed as artificial as any other moral rules, to craft whatever rules would help them dominate the world around them. “Life itself is essentially appropriation, injury, overpowering of the strange and weaker, suppression, severity, imposition of one’s own forms, incorporation and, at the least and mildest, exploitation,” he wrote. The Nazis loved Nietzsche.
Ashamed to say I have not read this one yet.

Also in the honorable mentions for books that did not quite make the list, are two Darwin books. Go figure.

Regardless, besides these four books, the list isn't horrible. Mao, Marx, Frankfurt school, Freud, Foucault, Mead, Skinner, Mill (what an asshole he was), Kinsey, Gramsci, Dewey.

Jew-ass kissing Repellingcunts aren't too far off. It's the Christinsanity that kills them. They can identify the dogs but not the master (jew).

Old February 23rd, 2014 #3
Nigel Thornberry
Ole' Cyber Crusher

Which book has the most American blood on its hands? The Koran? Mein Kampf? Uncle Tom's Cabin? The goddamned Bible? That's the one that gets my vote.

Old February 24th, 2014 #4
Thad Charles
Master Race

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigel Thornberry View Post
Which book has the most American blood on its hands? The Koran? Mein Kampf? Uncle Tom's Cabin? The goddamned Bible? That's the one that gets my vote.
You could write a book on this topic (if it already hadn't been written and the conclusion was Mein Kampf).

http://www.artofmanliness.com/2008/0...ans-library/4/

Here's a list that's fairly cliche (every man needs to read... THE BIBLE!!!) but has some great selections. Some garbage. Not a lot in this list will ruin you.

Some funny comments:

Quote:
Why not throw in some science like Guns, Germs, and Steel by Diamond
Quote:
Long Walk to Freedom by Nelson Mandiba Mandela
Quote:
The Bible – probably the best instruction manual ever (take the Book of Proverbs for instance).
Quote:
A Peoples History of the United States by Howard Zinn. I believe every American should read this book. It’s a look at our nation’s history from the perspective of the working people. Starting from the times of Columbus to post Vietnam, you see alternative sides of some figures we were taught in grade school to be Gods among men.
Quote:
Rand? Eugh. And Smith, but no Marx? Waaah. Anyone who’s read Atlas Shrugged or the Wealth of Nations but not Capital or the Manifesto of the Communist Party just can’t be taken seriously in debates on economic issues.

Old February 24th, 2014 #5
Alyss
vnn member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thad Charles View Post
Running across a few of these out of curiosity. Glad most Amerikwans don't read.

http://old.nationalreview.com/100best/100_books.html

National Review starts off quite badly.

Though I have heard the argument from revisionists that it's quite telling that Churchill doesn't mention the Holohoax once. Some hero huh? Oh and did I mention that the British lost its empire after this?

http://entertainment.time.com/2005/1...y-philip-roth/

Time magazine's is loaded with disgusting jew shit and Cultural Marxism. I just happen to be on this book but I could have picked any. Roth's garbage of course popularized the concept of masturbating with food. Quite illustrative of the list.

More to come.
Winston Churchill was "never a true" leader, patriot, writer, painter (he tried though) all he was is the drunken baboon. Churchill is only a hero because the jews place him there, just like how jews placed niggers as todays heroes.

I never read churchill 's book (should I dare too) I only read Hitler's book on the third reich and MK.

About losing the empire after WW2, churchill even lost England and the english people. God, I wish Churchill was still alive when jews placed in multiculturalism multiracial Britain. Though I think churchill died right before jews acted pond this genocide action.

Last edited by Alyss; February 28th, 2014 at 04:58 AM.

Old February 24th, 2014 #6
SUNOFSPARTA
MIA

Natures Eternal Religion-Ben Klassen
White Nationalism-complete

The Seven Pillars of Wisdom-T. E. Lawrence
How and why Israel was invented, from day one

Old February 27th, 2014 #7
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

I've read several on NR's list: Kirk's brilliant, must-read manifesto The Conservative Mind; Chambers' commie-outing Witness; and Huzinga's The Waning of the Middle Ages were, all three, outstanding. Unfortunately I also read -- "trudged through" might be a better term -- a one-volume abridged edition of Churchill's The Second World War; an inaccurate, absolute fucking joke by the most pompous, conceited, narcissistic windbag I've ever had the displeasure of reading (the alchy took credit for having a big fat hand in virtually everything positive that happened to the Allies; everything negative, of course, was the fault of either FDR, Degaulle or Stalin). But Wolfe's The Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test? I read that too; and though I found it entertaining, for the life of me I can't see how it made the rag's list of "The 100 Best Nonfiction Books of the Century." Now I can see it making the Top 100 Best of let's say, Rolling Stone or High Times...but National Review?

Old February 27th, 2014 #8
Thad Charles
Master Race

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthaus Hetzenauer View Post
I've read several on NR's list: Kirk's brilliant, must-read manifesto The Conservative Mind; Chambers' commie-outing Witness; and Huzinga's The Waning of the Middle Ages were, all three, outstanding. Unfortunately I also read -- "trudged through" might be a better term -- a one-volume abridged edition of Churchill's The Second World War; an inaccurate, absolute fucking joke by the most pompous, conceited, narcissistic windbag I've ever had the displeasure of reading (the alchy took credit for having a big fat hand in virtually everything positive that happened to the Allies; everything negative, of course, was the fault of either FDR, Degaulle or Stalin). But Wolfe's The Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test? I read that too; and though I found it entertaining, for the life of me I can't see how it made the rag's list of "The 100 Best Nonfiction Books of the Century." Now I can see it making the Top 100 Best of let's say, Rolling Stone or High Times...but National Review?
Check out Churchill's War by Irving. I haven't read it, probably will eventually myself, but it can't be bad. Real history that deconstructs the scumbag.

Old March 1st, 2014 #9
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thad Charles View Post
Check out Churchill's War by Irving. I haven't read it, probably will eventually myself, but it can't be bad. Real history that deconstructs the scumbag.
Can't be bad? Why, I'd bet it's nothing short of excellent; that's what I'd bet.

To date the only work I've read of Irving's (an ebook, which I downloaded at the link provided below) is Nuremberg, The Last Battle. An eye-opener indeed, it is, even for those well-grounded with what went on in that fucking kangaroo court; that judicial joke that was every bit a mockery, a travesty of justice as were Stalin's show trials of the 1930s.

And Thad -- yet another great book on the war is Pat Buchanan's Churchill, Hitler, and the Unnecessary War, in which Buchanan, though appeasing whining exterminationists by performing the obligatory (though quick, I'm happy to report) finger-wagging at those naughty Nazis, those little scamps, in their supposed attempt to exterminate European jewry, for the most part pins the blame for the start of hostilities on Britain; that primarily because its leaders encouraged Poland to fight rather than seek to negotiate with Germany. The UK was also guilty of promising to rush to Poland's immediate aid should they run into trouble when they had no intention at all of doing so.

Free downloads of David Irving's books: http://www.fpp.co.uk/books/

Old March 16th, 2014 #10
Thad Charles
Master Race

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthaus Hetzenauer View Post

And Thad -- yet another great book on the war is Pat Buchanan's Churchill, Hitler, and the Unnecessary War, in which Buchanan, though appeasing whining exterminationists by performing the obligatory (though quick, I'm happy to report) finger-wagging at those naughty Nazis, those little scamps, in their supposed attempt to exterminate European jewry, for the most part pins the blame for the start of hostilities on Britain; that primarily because its leaders encouraged Poland to fight rather than seek to negotiate with Germany. The UK was also guilty of promising to rush to Poland's immediate aid should they run into trouble when they had no intention at all of doing so.
Great book. Of course he doesn't name the jew but he doesn't need to. People like us can fill in the blanks quite well. Furthermore, you can show this book to regular kwans and it gives a good alternate (real) history and from their view a legitimate mainstream source. We need to undemonize Hitler.

Regardless, I have said over and over on here that Buchanan could teach a class on "not naming the jew" - he's turned it into an art.

I read it just about the time I entered WN. I was fiending for books and material and my library had this book.

Old March 17th, 2014 #11
Solskeniskyn

I must say I envy you Matthaus (or perhaps you both(?)) greatly, for still having "Hitler's War" unread.

Irving, for all his faults, can never be thanked and praised enough for the copious work he put into completing that groundbreaker, and that is discounting all of his other great books and invaluable contributions to the writing of real history.

For me it was a sublime and almost surreal reading experience, to be able to follow Hitler as history unfolded from the mid 30s to the eventual bitter end; both from the bird's-eye view and as a fly on the wall, with sometimes experiencing the sensation of being able to peak directly into the mind and soul of the man as the great historical decisions were being made and the great events were playing out. I read it in one weekend.

Yes, this seemingly redundant account adressed to you who are so familiar with the book pretty much translates to: do yourselves a big favor and read it not later or after a procrastinating this, that or the other but NOW - but I also had the dear lurkers in mind:

http://www.fpp.co.uk/books/Hitler/2001/HW_Web_dl.pdf

Last edited by Solskeniskyn; March 17th, 2014 at 07:48 AM.

Old March 17th, 2014 #12
Thad Charles
Master Race

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solskeniskyn View Post
I must say I envy you Matthaus (or perhaps you both(?)) greatly, for still having "Hitler's War" unread.

Irving, for all his faults, can never be thanked and praised enough for the copious work he put into completing that groundbreaker, and that is discounting all of his other great books and invaluable contributions to the writing of real history.

For me it was a sublime and almost surreal reading experience, to be able to follow Hitler as history unfolded from the mid 30s to the eventual bitter end; both from the bird's-eye view and as a fly on the wall, with sometimes experiencing the sensation of being able to peak directly into the mind and soul of the man as the great historical decisions were being made and the great events were playing out. I read it in one weekend.

Yes, this seemingly redundant account adressed to you who are so familiar with the book pretty much translates to: do yourselves a big favor and read it not later or after a procrastinating this, that or the other but NOW - but I also had the dear lurkers in mind:

http://www.fpp.co.uk/books/Hitler/2001/HW_Web_dl.pdf
For a lot or all of us having a piece of work like this from Hitler's point of view is quite thrilling, with our entire lives being pumped with JewSA/JewSSR/Jewnited Queendom propaganda. All the pro-Churchill, Roosevelt, anti-Hitler shit.

It picked up steam fairly quickly and began to read like a novel. You even forget how the end turns out! You are so caught up in the action.

You're of course pulling for the good guys (Nazis) and you begin to sadden towards the end, however, once you realize that you do in fact know how the story ends. The good guys lost.

Tags
books, lists, tjb, vnn

Thread