Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 10th, 2006 #1
fdtwainth

Default Important thoughts, market and economic advice

This is a mirror of my Stormfront blog, which I suspended in protest to unjustified banishment of Comrade MuadDib. Here respected VNN readers can get latest market news and advice, as well as analysis of financial and economic events, updated daily Monday to Friday.

Old November 13th, 2006 #2
fdtwainth

Recently the Great Republican Patrick Buchanan published an excellent article, dispelling the errors of the free trade doctrine, and acknowledging the growth of popularity of policies he calls "economic nationalism" (http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...ICLE_ID=52837). Basically, he stated, that in order to remain competitive in a world, where nearly every state is subsidizing its export, the U. S. need to fine-tune its tariff system, in order to protect the economic interests of American consumer and American manufacturer. The best to do it is through a welfare trade policy - a concept in development economics that I developed.

What is a welfare trade policy. By definition, a welfare trade policy is a trade policy aimed at minimizing restructuring costs of economic agents through the use of particular protectionism. In a nutshell, welfare trade policy works as a free trade policy with normal tariff of 10% of price of a particular good on internal market, paid to government budget - up to a certain level of import, generally 25% of sales of a particular good on internal market - and then switches to an additional protectionist tariff of 40% of price of a particular good on internal market, paid to local producers of a good. Thus there exists both competition, forcing local producers to develop, and protectionism, allowing the industry to remain, even it is less competitive than its foreign competitors, thus protecting local jobs and national security. Such policy was tested in many developing economies, and was nearly always successful, being consistent with prior theoretical findings.

You would ask: why didn't America trade in accordance with welfare trade policy. The reason is simple: the jews in the department of commerce don't want to pay decent wages to American workers; but are over-joyous when they can send the jobs overseas, to the colored countries, through the so-called outsourcing. They even subsidize this outsourcing through free government insurance and grants to the biggest outsourcers, who are also heavily subsidized by the recipient country. Thus globalistic capitalists, running these corporations got everything, and American worker gets nothing. And the carousel continues on, bringing the modern democracy to its bitter end.

Old November 14th, 2006 #3
fdtwainth

The issue of low saving rates of American population is discussed in economic circles for a few years already. Many hypotheses were offered to explain this phenomenon, few however contained a batch of common sense. Personally I offered an explanation, which while not PC enough, seems to explain the phenomenon. In a nutshell, low interest rates offered by globalistic commercial banks, which are more and more employing predatory deposit practices, by raising fees and lowering interest rates offered to depositors, coupled with high hidden inflation, significantly underreported by government agencies serve as a saving disstimulus for U. S. consumers. Basically spending the money today rather than saving for tomorrow makes for a better value for most consumers, while draining U. S. corporations of necessary funds to expand in the future. Commercial banks, however, does not feel the heat, due to the ever expanding cheap credit, pumped by FRS. Thus American workers and corporations are getting poorer, and globalistic financial institutions richer with every passing year.

However, even with the steady inflow of FRS funds, the globalistic banks still need an inflow of goyim funds for the smooth functioning for their usurious operations. Since it's difficult to fool middle-aged and older people, well acquainted with the system and its effects, it's teens and young adults who are the easy targets - and who can be better for such a job as a stupid colored! (see http://www.usatoday.com/money/2006-1..._x.htm?csp=15). Promoted by a jew and able to enter college only due to anti-White discrimination, she now flies all over the country at taxpayer's expense with a simple message: stupid goyim, bring more of your money to jewish- and masonic-controlled banks at the earliest, even from the hard earned money of your parents, so that they would be able to lend it back to you at usurious interest rates. The only hope is that she's ugly enough for the teens and young adults to ignore her lies.

Old November 18th, 2006 #4
Itz_molecular
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdtwainth
The issue of low saving rates of American population is discussed in economic circles for a few years already. Many hypotheses were offered to explain this phenomenon,
Good points .
Who needs to save , when there is a fiat currency ? The government can just print whatever amount of money is necessary to lubricate the wheels of commerce . It all seems to be headed in the directions of hyperinflation , with the off chance of a very strange deflation of the worst kind . I don't know

Old November 22nd, 2006 #5
fdtwainth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itz_molecular
Good points .
Who needs to save , when there is a fiat currency ? The government can just print whatever amount of money is necessary to lubricate the wheels of commerce . It all seems to be headed in the directions of hyperinflation , with the off chance of a very strange deflation of the worst kind . I don't know
Personally, I think we are heading toward stagflation: a period of high inflation (5-7% annually), low growth (1-2%) and high unemployment (12-15%).Note that the U. S. government is massaging the data, so one has to adjust them in order to arrive at real values.

Old November 22nd, 2006 #6
bombadillo

Quote:
Personally, I think we are heading toward stagflation: a period of high inflation (5-7% annually), low growth (1-2%) and high unemployment (12-15%).Note that the U. S. government is massaging the data, so one has to adjust them in order to arrive at real values.
I agree. With regard to your earlier post (#3), another way of saying the same thing is that it's the domination of finance capital in today's world. As an aside, just the size of the derivative market today is $370 trillion (this is not a mistake: $370,000,000,000,000). This is 35 times larger than US GDP, and about 6 times larger than world GDP.

Old November 22nd, 2006 #7
fdtwainth

Quote:
Originally Posted by bombadillo
I agree. With regard to your earlier post (#3), another way of saying the same thing is that it's the domination of finance capital in today's world. As an aside, just the size of the derivative market today is $370 trillion (this is not a mistake: $370,000,000,000,000). This is 35 times larger than US GDP, and about 6 times larger than world GDP.
Well, in fact the problem is not high finance and banking per se, but it's perversion in a form of finance for finance sake. All these financial speculations add nothing to the physical capital, that is at the heart of the process of economic development. What I think should be done is outlawing most of the so-called derivatives, and straightening up finance and banking to return to simple financial products to serve the needs of industry and commerce through strict regulation.

Old November 23rd, 2006 #8
Itz_molecular
Banned

Quote:
I think that real growth has already turned negative , about 2% negative . When ZOG reports growth , it is nominal growth minus inflation . Well , real inflation is about 6 to 8% , not the 4% nonsense . So , real growth is at some negative level . ( it is even worse , when you take into consideration the flood of immigrants ,that alone would cause 2% real growth ).

An interesting source for real numbers on inflation and unemployment is the economist John Williams @ www.shadowstats.com . He fixes current unemployment at about 11% .

Old November 24th, 2006 #9
daniel_von_der_ss

I registered here the other day, and this thread is one find that made my day, if You people want to check this thread from its beginnings at Stormfront you will find a clear approach to economics from our perspective. FDT is great synthesizer of economic ideas, and from what I have seen from him, the only person I have ever met that is acquainted and able to explain the principles of a NS economy (one of the very few that is aware of the work by Gottfried Feder) put special attention to the first posts he made on the thread in Stormfront, it is economics 101 for free.. The entire thread was excellent however the quality declines at the end due to continuous spamming (a certain poster whose name starts with an A started spamming on ridiculous topics such as the beard of islamic financiers).

Now going back to the point by ITZ- molecular, yes U.S. GDP growtht has probaby been negative for the last 2 or 3 years, real inflation has been much higher than what has been reported. I think one of the clear signs of the negative growth have been the decreasing real incomes (the median income for families has fallen since 2001), and that coming from official sources.
It can be checked at the bureau of labor statistics.

Old November 24th, 2006 #10
eryximachus

Quote:
This is a mirror of my Stormfront blog, which I suspended in protest to unjustified banishment of Comrade MuadDib. Here respected VNN readers can get latest market news and advice, as well as analysis of financial and economic events, updated daily Monday to Friday.
I'm glad to see this thread again! Keep it up fdtwainth....

Old November 24th, 2006 #11
fdtwainth

Quote:
Originally Posted by eryximachus
I'm glad to see this thread again! Keep it up fdtwainth....
Thank you for your continouos support, Comrade.

Old November 25th, 2006 #12
daniel_von_der_ss

Quote:
The issue of low saving rates of American population is discussed in economic circles for a few years already. Many hypotheses were offered to explain this phenomenon, few however contained a batch of common sense. Personally I offered an explanation, which while not PC enough, seems to explain the phenomenon. In a nutshell, low interest rates offered by globalistic commercial banks, which are more and more employing predatory deposit practices, by raising fees and lowering interest rates offered to depositors, coupled with high hidden inflation, significantly underreported by government agencies serve as a saving disstimulus for U. S. consumers. Basically spending the money today rather than saving for tomorrow makes for a better value for most consumers, while draining U. S. corporations of necessary funds to expand in the future. Commercial banks, however, does not feel the heat, due to the ever expanding cheap credit, pumped by FRS. Thus American workers and corporations are getting poorer, and globalistic financial institutions richer with every passing year.

However, even with the steady inflow of FRS funds, the globalistic banks still need an inflow of goyim funds for the smooth functioning for their usurious operations. Since it's difficult to fool middle-aged and older people, well acquainted with the system and its effects, it's teens and young adults who are the easy targets - and who can be better for such a job as a stupid colored! (see http://www.usatoday.com/money/2006-1..._x.htm?csp=15). Promoted by a jew and able to enter college only due to anti-White discrimination, she now flies all over the country at taxpayer's expense with a simple message: stupid goyim, bring more of your money to jewish- and masonic-controlled banks at the earliest, even from the hard earned money of your parents, so that they would be able to lend it back to you at usurious interest rates. The only hope is that she's ugly enough for the teens and young adults to ignore her lies.
Well put. my parents have a joint savings account at bank of america, which pays a 2% annual interest, but if the balance goes bellow 700 usd the bank takes 20 dollars off the account per every month in which the balance is less than 700 usd; If these type of policies (0 or very low nominal interest rates)
are combined with 8-12% inflation (that`s the real inflation in the U.S. not that ridiculous 2% figure in press releases), The real interest rate (nominal rate - inflation) ends up being negative for everyone with a savings account. Considering that the savings account is the most common and simpler way for people to save, negative real rates will kill any incentives for the majority of people to save.
Now regarding the U.S. treasurer position, that one is a good example of why We shouldn`t fear the federal government; It`s filled with morons at the highest levels. One of the top positions in that government is filled by a woman whose greatest achievemet was being the president of a mexican activist organization ( if it`s in the southwest and it says latino or hispanic in the name , in chiapas must you have been born to be ale to enroll). The article carefully omits naming the degrees she got, but since her graduate studies were done at J.F.K. school of government We can easily conclude that they weren`t in the exact sciences. Hell I`m more qualified than She is for that position in the cabinet.

Old November 26th, 2006 #13
fdtwainth

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel_von_der_ss
Well put. my parents have a joint savings account at bank of america, which pays a 2% annual interest, but if the balance goes bellow 700 usd the bank takes 20 dollars off the account per every month in which the balance is less than 700 usd; If these type of policies (0 or very low nominal interest rates)
are combined with 8-12% inflation (that`s the real inflation in the U.S. not that ridiculous 2% figure in press releases), The real interest rate (nominal rate - inflation) ends up being negative for everyone with a savings account. Considering that the savings account is the most common and simpler way for people to save, negative real rates will kill any incentives for the majority of people to save.
Now regarding the U.S. treasurer position, that one is a good example of why We shouldn`t fear the federal government; It`s filled with morons at the highest levels. One of the top positions in that government is filled by a woman whose greatest achievemet was being the president of a mexican activist organization ( if it`s in the southwest and it says latino or hispanic in the name , in chiapas must you have been born to be ale to enroll). The article carefully omits naming the degrees she got, but since her graduate studies were done at J.F.K. school of government We can easily conclude that they weren`t in the exact sciences. Hell I`m more qualified than She is for that position in the cabinet.
Thank you for your kind words, comrade. Basically, what should be done is to return to the 1930s solution: no interest and no transaction fees should be allowed on current accounts, then both the customer and the bank win. Unfortunately, this excellent law was repealed, when the jews started the transition from the honest European banking to the jewish, speculative one in the 1980s. In European lands engagement in banking has never been a right, but a priviledge with strict conditions attached, and so it should be.

As for the incompetent colored in question, I completely agree with you: these coloreds occupy the jobs for which they can never be skillful enough, and thus deny hard-working White men their career opportunities. That's one of the reasons we fight jews: to open up a career ladder for White men.

Old November 27th, 2006 #14
fdtwainth

Personally, while disliking the Chinese as any coloreds, I was always impressed by their ability to successfully implement Aryan concepts that work, no matter how controvercial they could be in Aryan lands. I am especially by the Republic of Singapore - a Chinese populated island that has succeeded to develop at enourmously fast rate both economically and socially, while keeping the source of their prosperity- the republican political system and free enterprise economic system - un touched by democratic modernities. Below are just a few examples of Singaporean wisdom:

The Republic of Singapore once again demonstrated the wisdom of its leadership by initiating a project, offering a free wireless internet access everywhere in a city state. Singapore's government said it plans to cover the island with public wireless Internet access by next year and offer nearly 10,000 subsidized computers to low-income students to offer digital opportunities to all its citizens. The Republican government will increase the number of public wireless "hot spots" from 900 to 5,000 by next year as part of the plan, Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong told an audience late Tuesday evening while launching the Wireless@SG initiative marking 25 years of a drive to boost information technology in Singapore. Lee said about 10,000 needy households with school-going children will qualify for subsidized computers, and efforts will be made to help the elderly and disabled use the Internet. The Straits Times newspaper reported that families that earn less than 2,000 Singapore dollars ($125) a month can purchase a computer for S$285 ($179)

The plan will offer free 512 kilobits per second wireless access for at least two years initiallythrough telecom operators SingTel, iCell and QMax at public wireless hot spots across the city, said a press release from the government's Infocomm Development Authority, which is running Wireless@SG. SingTel will offer the service free for three years; the others for two years. "The three operators will bump up the number of Wireless@SG 'hotzones' in high-traffic, public areas ... to make wireless broadband a ubiquitous access mode by September 2007," the statement said. The hot spots will be concentrated at town centers, business districts and shopping belts. The development authority will pay up to 30 million Singapore dollars ($18.9 million) of the expected S$100 million ($63 million) cost for the wireless networks. Finland immediately followed Singapore initiative.

Another excellent idea of Singaporean republicans is the new way to put more people to work: skill certification. More job and learning opportunities would now be open to those who did not finish secondary school, as employers and training institutions warm up to the Employability Skills System (ESS), a skills training and certification scheme by the Workforce Development Agency (WDA). Over 20 companies and training institutions, such as Home-Fix the DIY store, the Tourism Management Institute of Singapore and the Institute of Technical Education, will now recognise certification from the ESS. What this means is, to apply for a job or a course at these firms or training institutions, the applicant can submit his or her ESS certification even without N- or O-level qualifications — a widely-used basic entry criteria into employment and training programmes in Singapore.
To date, 14,500 people have been assessed and trained in literacy, numeracy and generic workplace skills — such as communication and problem solving — under the ESS since Sept 2004. Of this figure, 45 per cent are aged 40 years and above, while 57 per cent have O-levels and below qualifications. There are about 500,000 workers without N- and O-level qualifications currently, while thousands of youths are estimated to drop out of Secondary Four every year, and ESS can open up opportunities for them. Many amongst them have potential and can be good workers. But it is not very practical to ask all of these adult workers to go back to school or to retake their N- and O-level examinations. Unfortunately, such schemes, while relatively simple to organize, do not exist in most U. S. states.

Old November 28th, 2006 #15
Itz_molecular
Banned

Quote:
That would be fine for the mid 70's , but I think the game is entirely different now , with 9 trillion in direct debt and 50 trillion in total obligations . I think that real growth can go very negative , like -5% . IMHO , I think we will shoot right through stagflation and into some really nasty depression.

Historically , currencies collapse when a nations trade deficit reaches 6% of GDP. US trade deficit will reach 7% of GDP, next year .

Historical fact , every depression in America has been worse than the preceding one .

Last edited by Itz_molecular; November 28th, 2006 at 12:53 AM.

Old November 28th, 2006 #16
fdtwainth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itz_molecular
That would be fine for the mid 70's , but I think the game is entirely different now , with 9 trillion in direct debt and 50 trillion in total obligations . I think that real growth can go very negative , like -5% . IMHO , I think we will shoot right through stagflation and into some really nasty depression.

Historically , currencies collapse when a nations trade deficit reaches 6% of GDP. US trade deficit will reach 7% of GDP, next year .

Historical fact , every depression in America has been worse than the preceding one .
Your forecast would have been right in absence of government interference. Yet given the fact that FRS is likely to inflate in order to retire most of the U. S. debt, and U. S. vassals in Europe and Asia would shoulder a substancial part of the losses, it is more plausible that we're likely to face a decade of high inflation, low growth and high unemployment, in real numbers of course.

Old November 28th, 2006 #17
fdtwainth

One more article on the spectacular results of the economy of the People's Republic of China, that is applying in practice the principles of national-socialism:

http://www.commondreams.org/views06/1112-28.htm

Old November 30th, 2006 #18
Itz_molecular
Banned

Quote:
Your forecast would have been right in absence of government interference. Yet given the fact that FRS is likely to inflate in order to retire most of the U. S. debt, and U. S. vassals in Europe and Asia would shoulder a substancial part of the losses, it is more plausible that we're likely to face a decade of high inflation, low growth and high unemployment, in real numbers of course.
I don't see any contradiction . Yes , fed can inflate , like crazy if they want . There can still be negative 'growth' . If there is wild inflation , say you make $1000 a day and pay $200 for a Big Mac , you have lost buying power , even if you have fists full of cash .

I really don't think that the fed has any choice , but to inflate . Anything else will lead to a dire depression , which is inevitable in any case only with varying degrees of delay .

Old December 5th, 2006 #19
fdtwainth

The idea of negative income tax remains one of the least understood, and much maligned in modern community of economists. Below is a small compendium of most common arguments against the proposal, dating back to times of Reagan administration with their rebuttal.

1. Negative income tax encourages dependency and drives people out of work

Negative income tax does not encourage dependency, but on the contrary serves as a potent stimulus for work. The mechanics of negative income tax are as follows: the government pays 50% of the difference between the minimal monthly wage of 480USD (3USD per hour of minimal hourly wage* 160 working hours per month=480 USD in case od a developed country) and monthly income of an adult if not exceeding 480 USD; or 50% of the difference between half of the minimal monthly wage of 240USD and family income per each child if not exceeding 240 USD. Let's look at a case of two income family, with both parents under 35 working and four children to illustarte the effects of negative income tax:

American community survey puts an average income of such family between 24 000 and 36 000 USD per year (or 2000 USD to 3000 USD per month) depending on the metropolitan area. Should both parents loose employment, the family would qualify to between 18 700 USD and 25 900 USD in federal and state assistance. Under negative incomes tax, social assitance is limted to 50% of (480+480+240+240+240+240=1920 USD)= 960 USD per month or 11 520 USD per year, or 1.5 to 2.3 times less than under current fedal and state rules. Suppose one of the parent if offered aminimal wage job paying 750 USD per month or 9000 USD per year. Under current federal and state rules, the assiatnce to the family would be cut by roughly 3/4 or to between 4 500 USD and 6 900 USD annually. Thus the accepatnce of job offer would result in cut of family income of between 18 700-(9000+4 500)=5 200 USD or 25 900 - (9 000+6 900)= 10 000 USD. Obviously, the family would not be willing to off the dole any time soon. Under negative income tax however acceptance of the job offer would result in increase in family income of (750+585) -960=375 USD, since the family would still qialify for negative income tax of 50% (1920-750) =585 USD. Thus the family has a potent incentive to go off the dole.

2. Negative income tax leads to those few working, and those many not working and lving off the state

Negative income tax does not allow for unlimited expansion of beneficiaries. The system of negative income tax financing functions as follows: a special 15% people support tax is levied on all incomes in excess of 480 USD per month per adult/ 240 USD per child per adult, collected in each sate by the revenue agency and paid to People Support Fund, an independent agency. The beneficiaries than claim negative income tax, if their income in the past fiscal year was below 480 USD per month per adult/240 USD per moth per child in accordance with negative income tax rules. The amount of negative income tax paid for a given fiscal year cannot exceed the amount of people support tax collected for the fiscal year; if claims exceed collections they are cancelled, if fraudelent claims are identified, the person who made it is loosing access to negative income tax forever This serves as a potent restraint against excessive number of beneficiaries or unjustified claims, while at the same time ties the fate of all social classes together.

3. Negative income tax is too expensive

Negative income tax is cheap and effective way of helping the poor. The U. S. direct social spending in the FY 2005 according to the GAO are 1 066 bln USD, with further 500 bln in federal government off budget guarantees. In contrast, to put all FY 2005 U. S. non-working population (145 mln.) on maximum negative income tax (appr. 3000 USD per year per person) would cost 435 bln USD or 2.5 times less than the FY 2005 U. S. social spending combined. Using a more realistic set of assumptions puts the maximum cost estimate of negative income tax at 270 bln USD or 4 time less than the FY 2005 U. S. social spendings. Thus more than 750 bln USD can be put on reducing taxes and paying off the U. S. national debt.

4. Negative income tax makes people behave irreponsibly

Negative income tax encourages thrift and responsible behavior. It is not easy to live on 240 USD per month per single adult or on 480 USD per month for a single mother with two kids: survival would require responsible spending decisions, active looking for a job and eventually getting married. Thus negative income tax encourage individuals to make decisions for themselves, responsible decisions.

5. Negative income tax encourages breeding of the undesirables

Negative income tax helps to weed out misfits. No matter what would be done, some people would never be able to hold a job, or take care for themselves; spending resources on them is a waste of time, yet it's precisely they who get the bulwark of resources available for social assitance. Negative income tax significantly reduce the amount of social assitance, and puts everyone on equal footing, while at the same time, providing a small amount of money a misfit can use to drink himself to death fast, instead of listening to a socialist agitator. Thus those unwilling to survive are self-destroyed fast enough and with minimal wreckage inflicted upon others.

Thus the negative income tax is one of the most reasonable ideas to provide necessary social assitance to the poor. Yet its proponents are always maligned and lied about by the vast socialist bureaucracy, which takes in from 50 to 90 cents from each dollar spent in social assitance. Yet the idea is more and more popular in Eastern Europe, and the restructuring of social assistance schemes along these lines is gradually taking place.

Old December 13th, 2006 #20
fdtwainth

The weekly news, important for nationalists, patriots, republicans, conservatives and fundamentalists:

The news of the republican and patriotic movement:

The Bible mandates capitalism - the only effective economic system:

http://www.garynorth.com/public/department57.cfm

The fruits of capitalism -White entrepreneur funds basic research neglected by democratic policymakers:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15701654/

The Victory of Serbian nationalists is coming closer - the pictures of the Serbian Hero Vojislav Seselj are everywhere:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/6190938.stm

The Republican Paul Craig Roberts - Bush is no conservative:

http://www.antiwar.com/roberts/?articleid=10103

Urgent - British democratic newspaper admits the British democratic government is understating inflation more than four times:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main...nflation04.xml

Urgent - colored India is growing as the new economic competitor for the West:

http://www.lewrockwell.com/bonner/bonner313.html

The Great Republican President Ahmedi-nejab spoke resolutely against the zionist regime in Iraq:

http://apnews.myway.com//article/200...D8LVI2AO0.html

zionist activities:

How zionist judges wants to illegally limit constitutional rights and rewrite the U. S. Constitution:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061203/...eyer_democracy

masonic activities:

The fruits of democracy:

Reasons for African poverty - low IQs:

http://observer.guardian.co.uk/uk_ne...939891,00.html

The democratic law enforcement in action - U. S. democratic prosecutors are perverts:

http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/story?id=2635746&page=1

What democrats want:

http://www.lifesite.net/ldn/2006/nov/06112202.html

How democrats intend to illegal curb the natural right of Freedom of Speech in America:

http://www.michnews.com/artman/publi...le_14967.shtml

Urgent: for neoconservatives people are dogs, as in the soviet union:

http://www.mises.org/story/2410

Democratic barons: Daley-junior is continuing his father lifelong rein over Chicago:

http://apnews.myway.com//article/200...D8LUVDJG0.html

Middle East:

The truly Muslim is likely to become the supreme religious leader in Iran:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/world...1823-3650r.htm

Honest tv news from Al-Jazeera about Middle East, are finally available to the American subscriber, despite zionist provocations:

http://www.antiwar.com/reese/?articleid=10031

Twenty more Iraqi civilians were brutally murdered by U. S. cutthroats:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20061208/ts_nm/iraq_dc

Tags
vnn, wns

Thread