Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > Uncensored Europe + > United Kingdom
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old December 11th, 2020 #61
John Trent
Banned

Location: The grievously decadent and mental inadequacy-infested cesspit known as Britain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Anthony View Post
It's true John. I don't know anyone outside of the UK that's jealous of England! Seriously, and I've been to some shitty places!!
I was not referring to England, but the British people, in general.

Old December 11th, 2020 #62
John Trent
Banned

Location: The grievously decadent and mental inadequacy-infested cesspit known as Britain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Morris View Post
Are you Oxbridge educated John?
I did attend a university, but it was not Oxford or Cambridge.

Last edited by John Trent; December 11th, 2020 at 04:43 AM.

Old December 13th, 2020 #63
Paul Morris
Banned

What do you do for a living John? Maybe you're a Brain Surgeon or a Nuclear Physicist given your very high intelligence? Me? I'm just a BNP Regional Organizer

Old December 18th, 2020 #64
John Trent
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Morris View Post
What do you do for a living John? Maybe you're a Brain Surgeon or a Nuclear Physicist given your very high intelligence? Me? I'm just a BNP Regional Organizer
Unfortunately, I cannot reveal what I do for a living, as I fear exposure, and such information being shared would probably make me vulnerable.

Do you know if any BNP members whom you are associated with know about my information site? I hope many of them are so, and have read its contents. That would greatly lift my spirits!

I apologise for my very delayed response. I took a break.

Old December 18th, 2020 #65
John Trent
Banned

I know this is not relevant to the thread, but this is a video everyone should watch. People should watch it multiple times, actually, to help with retention. THE MORE PEOPLE WATCH THIS VIDEO, THE BETTER. It is an interview with former KGB agent and defector Yuri Bezmenov. Most of the leftist tactics highlighted in the video (ideological subversion, destabilisation, normalisation, and so on) have been used by the vile leftist subversives in the West, through media, university indoctrination and so on. Many scumbags try to have this video censored or deleted.

Last edited by John Trent; December 18th, 2020 at 05:00 PM.

Old December 18th, 2020 #66
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

Nice video, brother kin, however it's been posted ad nauseam.

But you'd never know that because you refuse to venture out of your safe space/echochamber and mingle with the "degenerates" here.

Old December 18th, 2020 #67
Paul Anthony
Banned

Well since it's almost Christmas 'Brother' Trent, I'm going to give credit here to the ingenuity of the British people. This includes both Scotch and English, Welsh too, you make some Damn Fine Ales and Whiskey.

Now before you get too excited I'm not jealous! I much prefer a Bourbon Whiskey to a Scotch. However, the Brits clearly have some good recipes.

Merry Christmas 'Brother' John

Paul

Old December 21st, 2020 #68
John Trent
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry the Raysiss View Post
Nice video, brother kin, however it's been posted ad nauseam.

But you'd never know that because you refuse to venture out of your safe space/echochamber and mingle with the "degenerates" here.
What is your nationality?

Old December 21st, 2020 #69
John Trent
Banned

Quote:
Well since it's almost Christmas 'Brother' Trent, I'm going to give credit here to the ingenuity of the British people. This includes both Scotch and English, Welsh too, you make some Damn Fine Ales and Whiskey.

Now before you get too excited I'm not jealous! I much prefer a Bourbon Whiskey to a Scotch. However, the Brits clearly have some good recipes.

Merry Christmas 'Brother' John

Paul
Ingenuity?! That is a stretch.

The camp has always had serious cognitive deficiences, but thankfully, the deficiences do not seem to be inherent, merely the result of inadequate levels of mental training and cultural sophistication.

Old December 21st, 2020 #70
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Trent View Post
What is your nationality?

I'm 100% European Degenerate stock, (well, going back 3 generations at least).

Old December 21st, 2020 #71
John Trent
Banned

Quote:
I'm 100% European Degenerate stock, (well, going back 3 generations at least).
I am going to assume you are an American.

Why do you keep being so critical and difficult?

Why do you keep referring to the word 'degenerate'? I could be mistaken, but I do not believe I have ever called you a degenerate.

Old December 21st, 2020 #72
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

Quote:
I am going to assume you are an American.

Why do you keep being so critical and difficult?

Why do you keep referring to the word 'degenerate'? I could be mistaken, but I do not believe I have ever called you a degenerate.
A simple thread search will reveal that I have only used the word "degenerate" once in this thread. However a broad forum search filtered by my username will reveal that I may have used the word 3 other times since 2017. I would hardly define that as "keep referring to" but I realize that is subjective.

As for being critical and difficult, I have always been a critical person. Difficult? I don't know. Maybe. I am certainly not docile so I suppose one could define a person who is not docile as being "difficult".

As for "American": I'm not aware of any human that is "American". I might be "American" depending on what your definition of "American" is. My ancestors have no ties to any American continent. I consider myself European given that my parents, grandparents and great-grandparents (both maternal and paternal) are all of the same specific European stock. However, before that, for all I know, I may have had Chinese ancestors. But without a kike test DNA test I'll never know. "American"? Me? Not seeing it.

Old December 21st, 2020 #73
Paul Anthony
Banned

Hey John do you know by buddy Garrett? I haven't asked him, but he might be jealious of you Brits?! My best friend Garrett likes the film "The Never Ending Story" 1984 (he crys at the end), and he likes to have sex with fat girls in cheap sports cars. I think you guys have a lot in common!!

Old December 22nd, 2020 #74
John Trent
Banned

Quote:
As for being critical and difficult, I have always been a critical person. Difficult? I don't know. Maybe. I am certainly not docile so I suppose one could define a person who is not docile as being "difficult".
I must clarify, being both highly critical and non-docile is highly important and desirable. I am also a highly critical individual and non-docile. However, when very intense critical thinking is applied to a standard conversation or a simple question, it almost never leads to anything productive, and can only serve to irritate.

Last edited by John Trent; December 22nd, 2020 at 05:28 AM.

Old December 22nd, 2020 #75
John Trent
Banned

Quote:
Hey John do you know by buddy Garrett? I haven't asked him, but he might be jealious of you Brits?! My best friend Garrett likes the film "The Never Ending Story" 1984 (he crys at the end), and he likes to have sex with fat girls in cheap sports cars. I think you guys have a lot in common!!
I have had the misfortune of encountering that creature. He has been added to my ignore list, for his belligerent ways and his hostile rhetoric. He onece threatened to travel all the way to England to subject me to a brutal physical attack. He called me a paedophile, as well. Of course, he has zero evidence to support such a foul accusation!

I would not be surprised if that man is into all kinds of perversions. I am sure that, when he called me a paedophile, he was merely projecting. There is a real possibility he is on some kind of sex offenders' register. I certianly do not have much in common with him! He is a walking indictment of both the American educational system and American culture.

Last edited by John Trent; December 22nd, 2020 at 05:30 AM.

Old December 22nd, 2020 #76
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

Quote:
I must clarify, being both highly critical and non-docile is highly important and desirable. I am also a highly critical individual and non-docile. However, when very intense critical thinking is applied to a standard conversation or a simple question, it almost never leads to anything productive, and can only serve to irritate.

I must agree.

Thumbs-up, Brother Kin!

Old December 23rd, 2020 #77
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

Hey, Brother Trent! I immediately thought of you what I saw this video and thought you might be interested, in one way or another.

Quote:
Trucks were left stranded in England on Tuesday after COVID-19 travel restrictions prevented them from driving into France. France issued a temporary ban on freight from the UK following the discovery of a more contagious strain of the coronavirus.
I'm not sure what the French think they are trying to accomplish, but in the long run it seems they may be punishing themselves more than anything - this is over some coronavirus that hasn't proven to be much of an issue any more than other coronaviruses.

I'm beginning to understand your line of thinking when it comes to Europeans. But this doesn't surprise me - we're talking about the French here.

Old December 23rd, 2020 #78
John Trent
Banned

Quote:
Hey, Brother Trent! I immediately thought of you what I saw this video and thought you might be interested, in one way or another.

I'm not sure what the French think they are trying to accomplish, but in the long run it seems they may be punishing themselves more than anything - this is over some coronavirus that hasn't proven to be much of an issue any more than other coronaviruses.

I'm beginning to understand your line of thinking when it comes to Europeans. But this doesn't surprise me - we're talking about the French here.

WEB EXTRA: Trucks Stuck In England
France has a long history of being a major source of anti-British activity. Any Briton who trusts or would contemplate trusting a French entity is a fool!

My sentiments towards the foreign Europeans are hardly difficult to fathom. All foreign European camps have at least a small degree of historical and current infliction of exclusively damaging and threatening effects on the British / English demographics. This is undeniable. Therefore, distancing from them and eternal vigilance aganist them are the logical actions to take. Self-preservation, etcetera. Such a mindset should have been adopted and put into practice LONG ago. Any Briton who objects to such measures is an enemy and/or a pathetic wimpy type.

The species needs the British race (especially the English variant) more than it needs any of the other European camps / mixtures. Far more so, with many of the camps / mixtures. Never forget about what has happened to the Americans, the Canadians and the Australians.

Last edited by John Trent; December 23rd, 2020 at 06:44 PM.

Old December 23rd, 2020 #79
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

It's a wonder why you even consider anyone from the island European. Can you explain this?

Old December 23rd, 2020 #80
John Trent
Banned

Quote:
It's a wonder why you even consider anyone from the island European. Can you explain this?
I refer to the relevant ones as British or whatever variation label is appropriate, but I do not deny that they are part of the European race. It is undeniable.

Thread