Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 13th, 2011 #1
A.G.

Default The Solar Race - The Indo-Aryans

The Golden Skinnneds, Descendants of Indra the Mighty Sun God.....

In Rig Veda, Indra the solar god is sometimes described as golden-bodied ("Gora" that means golden-yellowish) with golden jaw, nails, hair, beard.

One Atharva Vedic verse reads, "In Indra are set fast all forms of golden hue."

In the RV 1.65 reads, "SAKRA, who is the purifier (of his worshipers), and well-skilled in horses, who is wonderful and golden-bodied."[4] Rig Veda also reads that Indra "is the dancing god who, clothed in perfumed garments, golden-cheeked rides his golden cart." One passage calls him both brown and yellow.[6] "Him with the fleece they purify, brown, golden-hued, beloved of all, Who with exhilarating juice goes forth to all the deities"

Indra is described in the Rig Veda of dying his hair a yellow colour from yellow Soma juice. One part of the Rig Veda says, "At the swift draught the Soma-drinker waxed in might, the Iron One with yellow beard and yellow hair." The Rig Veda/Mandala 10/Hymn 96

Like violent gusts of wind the droughts that I have drunk have lifted me Have I not drunk of Soma juice?

Fair cheeks hath Indra, Maghavan, the Victor, Lord of a great host, Stormer, strong in action. What once thou didst in might when mortals vexed thee, where now, O Bull, are those thy hero exploits?
—RigVeda, Book 3, Hymn XXX: Griffith[9]

May the strong Heaven make thee the Strong wax stronger: Strong, for thou art borne by thy two strong Bay Horses. So, fair of cheek, with mighty chariot, mighty, uphold us, strong-willed, thunder armed, in battle.
—RigVeda, Book 5, Hymn XXXVI: Grffith[10]

SOURCE
Indra - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

E. B. Havell writes based on physical features and the language that-

"Ethnographic investigations show that the Indo-Aryan type described in the Hindu epics — a tall, fair-complexioned, long-headed race, with narrow, prominent noses, broad shoulders, long arms, slim waists "like a lion," and thin legs like a deer — is now (as it was in the earliest times) mostly confined to Kashmir, the Panjab and Rajputana, and represented by the Khattris, Jats, and Rajputs."

Old December 13th, 2011 #2
A.G.

Indeed, the Vedic race wars continue to this day. In Bihar, for instance, various Brahmin militias like the Ranvir Sena have been engaged in racial conflict with Dalit Blacks, who have joined mainly Maoist Communist outfits. To give just one example, the Brahminic Ranvir Sena butchered 23 Blacks to `celebrate' the 50th Republic Day :

"[ T ]o mark the 50th Republic Day, an outlawed army of upper caste landlords massacred at least 23 Dalits in the badlands of Bihar."
-- Times of India, Jan 28, 1999

These conflicts are a continuation of the Vedic race wars between Aryas and Sudras. Indeed, since 1500 BC, the history of India has been one of constant racial warfare between the white Aryans and the black Sudras (Dalits, Dravidians and Kolarians). Some measure of peace returned during the Delhi Caliphate of Mughalstan, but after the collapse of that state the classic race wars resumed.
http://www.raceandhistory.com/histor...umanyraces.htm

Old December 13th, 2011 #3
Steven L. Akins
Banned

The ancient Aryans did invade India a couple of thousand years ago. Since that time, they mixed with the indigenous inhabitants of India to the point where there are no pure-Aryans left in India.

The closest thing to a pure Ayran in India that you will get are the Parsi, and they aren't pure enough to be considered White by European standards:

The faggot Freddy Mercury of the band Queen was a Parsi:

Old December 13th, 2011 #4
A.G.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
The ancient Aryans did invade India a couple of thousand years ago. Since that time, they mixed with the indigenous inhabitants of India to the point where there are no pure-Aryans left in India.

The closest thing to a pure Ayran in India that you will get are the Parsi, and they aren't pure enough to be considered White by European standards:

Sorry to disagree with you, but you should respect the indo-aryans and their history. the indo-aryans are a fair complexioned race but "golden yellowish" "gora" or "golden bodied" "brown and golden hued", they are not "snow white like germanics and nordics" for physical description of germanics you should read my other thread. your view is nordicist or maybe eurocentrist. we should respect the variation within the indo-european family. there can be darker aryans, they are the indo-aryans but still fair complexioned compared to the sudraoid negroe races. they are a solar race "golden hued" race.

Thank you!

Old December 13th, 2011 #5
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.G. View Post
Sorry to disagree with you, but you should respect the indo-aryans and their history. the indo-aryans are a fair complexioned race but "golden yellowish" "gora" or "golden bodied" "brown and golden hued", they are not "snow white like germanics and nordics" for physical description of germanics you should read my other thread. your view is nordicist or maybe eurocentrist. we should respect the variation within the indo-european family. there can be darker aryans, they are the indo-aryans but still fair complexioned compared to the sudraoid negroe races. they are a solar race "golden hued" race.

Thank you!
White means White, it doesn't mean mixed. Sorry, but no cigar.

Old December 13th, 2011 #6
A.G.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
White means White, it doesn't mean mixed. Sorry, but no cigar.
White=European
Solar=Aryan

I didnt claimed them to be white instead you claimed their civilization Sorry

Old December 13th, 2011 #7
A.G.

Thumbs up The Solar Race in Europe - The case of the Gypsies

Proto-Type Gypsies: Goldenskined, Barefoot, nomadic aryan tribe riding the horse and playing the balalaika

Last edited by A.G.; February 15th, 2018 at 08:54 PM.

Old December 14th, 2011 #8
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:

Mercury was great - a true charismatic, race and sex deviance aside. You get a WN leader with his charisma, he would be unstoppable save with a bullet. Most WN don't even understand that emotion is the only way we can spread the feeling. Again, folks, how many times do I have to tell you. FLOWERS ON THE OUTSIDE, CHICKENWIRE ON THE INSIDE.

There's a difference between a centerfold and an Xray, and I grow tire of explaining to you seedless grapes.

Old December 14th, 2011 #9
A.G.

I dare to upload some pictures from Rajputs Warriors

Last edited by A.G.; February 15th, 2018 at 08:54 PM.

Old December 14th, 2011 #10
A.G.

Some more...

Old December 14th, 2011 #11
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.G. View Post
Some more...

Mixed is mixed; only Whites can be White.

Old December 14th, 2011 #12
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Mercury was great - a true charismatic, race and sex deviance aside. You get a WN leader with his charisma, he would be unstoppable save with a bullet. Most WN don't even understand that emotion is the only way we can spread the feeling. Again, folks, how many times do I have to tell you. FLOWERS ON THE OUTSIDE, CHICKENWIRE ON THE INSIDE.

There's a difference between a centerfold and an Xray, and I grow tire of explaining to you seedless grapes.

Old December 14th, 2011 #13
Thomas de Aynesworth
Banned

Greeks in the Iliad were said to be golden-skinned too. I guess Achilles was a Rajput.

The oldest Swastika was found in Europe.

The Aryans of Bactria and into India were of course white.

Old December 14th, 2011 #14
A.G.

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas de Aynesworth View Post
Greeks in the Iliad were said to be golden-skinned too. I guess Achilles was a Rajput.

The oldest Swastika was found in Europe.

The Aryans of Bactria and into India were of course white.
Im not familiar with the Iliad but why its called Indo-Medittarennaen Race by some Anthropologists from Greece to India there is a type of human with black hair, golden skin and variabel eye colour. The Greeks clearly distinguished between themselfes and the barbarians from the north --> see physical descripture of germanics. After the Germanic Invasions into the Meditterenaen World i guess the Aryan Type was replaced by the Germanic Type and Slavic Type, but the original earliest Greeks maybe even before the greek dark ages really resembled Indo_Aryans both in complexion as well as in Hair Colour.

Indo-European Myceneans [notice the similarity to the Indo_Aryan Type paintings from ancient india]

Source Mycenae
Mycenaean_Greece Mycenaean_Greece

Mycenae Mycenae

I mean the Turks are the children of those early greeks, the reall turks from central asia were overlords over the indo-european people of asia minor, so you see how they look like right? brownish or black hair, golden skin, variabel eye colour from blue to green and grey to brown...

the indo-iranians still look like they always looked

Thread