Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 12th, 2010 #1
DeShawn S. Williams

Default #1 Haiti Thread: Disaster in Haiti

Hello,

As many of you may have seen on the news, there was a major earthquake today in Haiti. Now you can call me crazy, curse me out or whatever, but I think it might be in your interest as white nationals to donate help these folks. Here's why: now obviously, Haiti is a very impoverished country. This disaster is gonna probably push them to the edge. When things started to go down hill in Somalia and Sudan, which country took the most refugees? America, that's right. Given this earthquake in Haiti, I think it's likely America will once again give amnesty to a large number of Haitians on the ground of humanitarian grounds. Now since it is definitely not in your interest as white nationals to have the demography of the country change any more towards the dark end of the spectrum, I think it would be logical to send some aid money down to Haiti and help that country help its citizens, even if you don't have sympathy for the people (though I hope you would). Just my two cents on the matter.

Thank you for reading.

PEACE

Old January 12th, 2010 #2
Georgie

White nationalists hardly give each other money so don't expect them to in this situation.

Old January 12th, 2010 #3
DeShawn S. Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgie View Post
White nationalists hardly give each other money so don't expect them to in this situation.
Hmm, that is a valid point, Georgie that I didn't think of when I made my post. Perhaps that's part of the reason why the white movement has yet to take off. I mean, if you look at groups like the NAACP and all sorts of Jewish groups, that have all sorts of money. What y'all need is a wealthy donor of some sort. Doesn't Mel Gibson dislike Jewish folks? Why don't you get him involved with your cause?

PEACE

Old January 12th, 2010 #4
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by deshawn williams View Post
Now since it is definitely not in your interest as white nationals to have the demography of the country change any more towards the dark end of the spectrum, I think it would be logical to send some aid money down to Haiti and help that country help its citizens.

PEACE
So you want white folks to pay money to the nogs so they'll stay in Haiti? Hmm, not a bad idea and I'm all for less burrheads running around but lets take it a step further. How about us white folks pay you to leave America? How much would that cost? Like per negro. You for example, how much would it take for you to leave and never come back? Any destination you want. A 100 grand? Half a million....a million?

Old January 12th, 2010 #5
DeShawn S. Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
So you want white folks to pay money to the nogs so they'll stay in Haiti? Hmm, not a bad idea and I'm all for less burrheads running around but lets take it a step further. How about us white folks pay you to leave America? How much would that cost? Like per negro. You for example, how much would it take for you to leave and never come back? Any destination you want. A 100 grand? Half a million....a million?
I don't think that's practical, Mr. Steve. If you consider that there are more than 40 million black folks in America, if you paid each of them 100 grand (and I think that's the very LEAST any self-respecting black fellow would need for such a big move), you'd need to dish out more than $10^11. Now if I do my math right, that's 100 billion dollars. Better that we invest that money in educating black folk and allowing them to help themselves. But I recognize that's a minority opinion around these parts. Plus, you'd still have plenty of non whites (Mexicans, Jews, Asians, blacks who refuse the money as I would). But hey, if you can stop these wars around the world for Isreal we keep fighting, maybe that money will become available. Then we can talk!

PEACE

Old January 12th, 2010 #6
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
I don't think that's practical, Mr. Steve. If you consider that there are more than 40 million black folks in America, if you paid each of them 100 grand (and I think that's the very LEAST any self-respecting black fellow would need for such a big move), you'd need to dish out more than $10^11. Now if I do my math right, that's 100 billion dollars.
Actually it's 4 trillion not 100 billion dollars. (blacks and math) Still a manageable number. All we have to do is scrap a couple aircraft carriers to raise the money and poof...no more black folks.

Old January 12th, 2010 #7
Johnny James

Quote:
Hmm, that is a valid point, Georgie that I didn't think of when I made my post. Perhaps that's part of the reason why the white movement has yet to take off. I mean, if you look at groups like the NAACP and all sorts of Jewish groups, that have all sorts of money. What y'all need is a wealthy donor of some sort. Doesn't Mel Gibson dislike Jewish folks? Why don't you get him involved with your cause?

PEACE
That's actually a good idea. What's his problem? He badmouths the Jews all the time, makes pro-White movies, what the hell is he doing? He must know what's going on.

Old January 12th, 2010 #8
Channer-Faygot

Quote:
I don't think that's practical, Mr. Steve. If you consider that there are more than 40 million black folks in America, if you paid each of them 100 grand (and I think that's the very LEAST any self-respecting black fellow would need for such a big move), you'd need to dish out more than $10^11. Now if I do my math right, that's 100 billion dollars. Better that we invest that money in educating black folk and allowing them to help themselves. But I recognize that's a minority opinion around these parts. Plus, you'd still have plenty of non whites (Mexicans, Jews, Asians, blacks who refuse the money as I would). But hey, if you can stop these wars around the world for Isreal we keep fighting, maybe that money will become available. Then we can talk!

PEACE
We're spending $500 billion per year destabilizing countries in the Middle East, $4 trillion is well worth it. Hell, once you factor in the cost of housing, feeding, policing, and imprisoning you fuckers we'd probably recoup the losses in about 6 months.

Trust me, if you guys couldn't hack the wheel in 400 thousand years, you're not going to learn how to do it at ITT tech.

Old January 12th, 2010 #9
White Winger

Hey niggorillaaaaaaaaaas:

Since y'all are God( As eli(ar)jah muhomo/the noi, said ), why don't you use your God magic, and magically restore Haiti, and make it even better than before?

crashing bore-ack hus-satan obama: Uuuuuuuuh,Uuuuuuuuh,UUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuh.

Old January 12th, 2010 #10
Johnny James

Quote:
Originally Posted by Channer-Faygot View Post
Trust me, if you guys couldn't hack the wheel in 400 thousand years, you're not going to learn how to do it at ITT tech.
I think you deserve a statue in Valhalla for that.

Old January 12th, 2010 #11
ken campen

Don't worry about these fucking nigger shit suckers.....they will be fine as soon as they have finished with all of their pilaging and looting......I'm sure it was their first order of business.

Old January 13th, 2010 #12
America First

One little 20 megaton, would that do it ?

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Old January 13th, 2010 #13
Peer Fischer

I missed the "disaster" part ...

Old January 13th, 2010 #14
Zenos

They'll be bringing them here by the truckload.

Old January 13th, 2010 #15
Rounder

Quote:
Hello,

As many of you may have seen on the news, there was a major earthquake today in Haiti. Now you can call me crazy, curse me out or whatever, but I think it might be in your interest as white nationals to donate help these folks. Here's why: now obviously, Haiti is a very impoverished country. This disaster is gonna probably push them to the edge. When things started to go down hill in Somalia and Sudan, which country took the most refugees? America, that's right. Given this earthquake in Haiti, I think it's likely America will once again give amnesty to a large number of Haitians on the ground of humanitarian grounds. Now since it is definitely not in your interest as white nationals to have the demography of the country change any more towards the dark end of the spectrum, I think it would be logical to send some aid money down to Haiti and help that country help its citizens, even if you don't have sympathy for the people (though I hope you would). Just my two cents on the matter.

Thank you for reading.

PEACE
Well now, since there are 50 all nigger countries in the world, and since Haiti is a nigger country, why don't you ask nigger countries to help Haiti's niggers ?? Eh ?? Ever think of that ??

LOL !!!

But you're right of course. The kikenmedia is already lobbying for Hiati's niggers, with tons of tear-jerk propaganda to soften up Whitey so he'll accept more Hiatian nigger immigrants. The JOG will probably fly them in via commercial airliners, put them in 1st class hotels and on the welfare roles, plus place them all on the fast track to full citizenship. After all, that's what Jesus would do, right ??

Last edited by Rounder; January 13th, 2010 at 08:46 AM.

Old January 13th, 2010 #16
OTPTT
Banned

I am stepping up to the plate and will be administering the VNN Haiti Relief Fund. If you all wish to contribute to those in Haiti PM me for my mailing location.

Due to the sensitive nature of such a program I cannot guarantee transparency and will not post a running count of contributions or where they go.

Old January 13th, 2010 #17
Rab4
Banned

How 'bout shipping them to Israel? They could use some diversity there.

Old January 13th, 2010 #18
Yanko
Mr. Gentileman

Quote:
Now if I do my math right, that's 100 billion dollars. Better that we invest that money in educating black folk and allowing them to help themselves.
Sending that money down to Haiti and keep 'em niggers away is definitely more worth it.

Let's face the facts. No money in this world will, ever, make you shitskins more educated, civilized or smarter.

Old January 13th, 2010 #19
ken campen

Yes, indeed, the fucking nigger IS a perpetual cancer.

Old January 13th, 2010 #20
RebelWithACause
¡Confíeme en!

Voodoo niggers getting shaken to death is hardly a tragedy.

I think it's Mother Nature's way of saying Earth is also tired of niggers.

Thread