Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 8th, 2011 #1
P.E.
Geriatric Coalburner

Default Dark Spic (or nigger?) claims he makes 200K/yr on dating site to rape victims

http://www.dailypilot.com/news/educa...,1445776.story

Quote:
Jurors convicted an Irvine man on Thursday of multiple counts of sexually assaulting three women, including two he met on a website called MillionaireMatch.com.

51-year-old Joseph Raymond Garcia was found guilty of six felony counts of sodomy by force and two felony counts of forcible rape plus multiple sentencing enhancements of committing forcible sex crimes against multiple victims.

Prosecutors say he met two of his victims on "Millionaire Match," where he set up a profile claiming he makes $200,000 a year.

He also described himself as "sophisticated," "charming," and "strikingly handsome," authorities said.
Handsome huh.

Old April 8th, 2011 #2
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Can't hate a nigga for needin' to pop pink pussy, tootin and bootin. It's what I'd do.

Old April 8th, 2011 #3
Vijay Coomar
TNT NT-YT

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.M. Valdez View Post
Can't hate a nigga for needin' to pop pink pussy, tootin and bootin. It's what I'd do.
i'd do the same cuz i want pink pussy too. I wish we had lots of white girls living in india.

Join a gym. Get in shape. If women still hate you, well then that can't be changed, but as much as they hate you, they will still want to lay you. -Keifer

Old April 17th, 2011 #4
Chris Clafton

Thumbs down

vijay, erase white women from your mind before Amy hits you in the face with a frying pan.

Old April 18th, 2011 #5
Vijay Coomar
TNT NT-YT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Clafton View Post
vijay, erase white women from your mind before Amy hits you in the face with a frying pan.
chrissy boi stfu along with other white bois on the forum. I get a frying pan in my face for talkin about white women and the red nigger goes scotfree all the time for insultin white women. Fuck lindy and vargy.

Join a gym. Get in shape. If women still hate you, well then that can't be changed, but as much as they hate you, they will still want to lay you. -Keifer

Thread