VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 21st, 2012 #41
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post
Look at that picture, Stevie Wonder could see that the DOT guy was exaggerating. That can't be more than 3 feet.

You're looking at three asymetrical rows of girders, one in front of the other in front of the other. The one in the front is actually sagged more than it appears because you are seeing the other two behind it.

Old October 21st, 2012 #42
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
You're looking at three asymetrical rows of girders, one in front of the other in front of the other. The one in the front is actually sagged more than it appears because you are seeing the other two behind it.
That loader is 10 feet tall, that's what I'm using as a gauge.

EDIT: The bottom rail of that bridge is 13'-6" above the roadway, by code. The loader could easily pass under the low point.

Last edited by Fred O'Malley; October 21st, 2012 at 02:02 PM.

Old October 21st, 2012 #43
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
The loader is in the foreground, it's not under the bridge. 18 wheeler trucks loaded with cast iron pipe from ACIPCO used to pass under that overpass every day and they had overhead clearance.

Old October 21st, 2012 #44
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Quote:

EDIT: The bottom rail of that bridge is 13'-6" above the roadway, by code. The loader could easily pass under the low point.
Look again.

But mainly, you're refusing to look at the structural values at play. That RXR bridge is the product of very lengthy design experience, with very little safety factor built in. You're comparing a nail to a maul.

Old October 21st, 2012 #45
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Look again.

But mainly, you're refusing to look at the structural values at play. That RXR bridge is the product of very lengthy design experience, with very little safety factor built in. You're comparing a nail to a maul.
I'm saying that fire can warp steel beams. I've seen it, I know it can happen.

If the steel beam in that overpass was a steel beam in the world trade center, the weight of the upper floors could not possibly be supported by beams that were warped like that. We don't live in a zero gravity environment. The world trade center collapsed because the fire warped and weakened the beams that were left standing after the plane itself took out many of them on impact.

Old October 21st, 2012 #46
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
I'm saying that fire can warp steel beams. I've seen it, I know it can happen.

If the steel beam in that overpass was a steel beam in the world trade center, the weight of the upper floors could not possibly be supported by beams that were warped like that. We don't live in a zero gravity environment. The world trade center collapsed because the fire warped and weakened the beams that were left standing after the plane itself took out many of them on impact.
The walls on that bridge act as the structural element for support. They are cold-rolled 1/4" plate, NOT structural steel.

You've made some good arguments, but you're handicapped by not understanding engineering theory, materials properties, and mainly that the premises you base everything on are simply untrue. Good try though.

Old October 21st, 2012 #47
Nate Richards

Fred, he started the usual troll thread about apples with hints of orange and got you over there arguing with him about vegetables now. I've played along too, just in case he was genuinely confused or misinformed. He isn't.

Quote:
You've made some good arguments, but you're handicapped by not understanding
You're handicapped by assuming he's handicapped. Fakins and a couple of others have gone far out of their way to pretend at honest skepticism. There's a few possible motives, none of them good. He may understand, or he might not. He doesn't really care about 9/11 or believe this government's muslim conspiracy theory.

Old October 21st, 2012 #48
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate Richards View Post
Fred, he started the usual troll thread about apples with hints of orange and got you over there arguing with him about vegetables now. I've played along too, just in case he was genuinely confused or misinformed. He isn't.

You're handicapped by assuming he's handicapped. Fakins and a couple of others have gone far out of their way to pretend at honest skepticism. There's a few possible motives, none of them good. He may understand, or he might not. He doesn't really care about 9/11 or believe this government's muslim conspiracy theory.
Thanks Nate. I know all that stuff, that their little coalition of "skeptics" isn't what they try to make us believe they are.

I answer skeptical queries with rational (as I can make them, Alex is much better at it) arguments, for the sake of the lurkers. I actually welcome the opportunity to demolish their false assertions, screaming TROLL doesn't do any justice for the lurkers or anyone who actually has doubts but is still on the fence.

It does no good to call out jews and trolls, without making good arguments against their lies. Their ammunition is the lie, the truth, spoken clearly and being well supported, puts them back in their boxes. They are enemies of us all.

Akins is smart enough to know the truth, but argues for the kike/government position. I think it is as much because he's a communist as his being a dedicated troll.

Old October 21st, 2012 #49
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Of course not, that would violate the CIA charter, you must be from Tel Aviv or working for one of the other alphabet agencies.
Uh-huh.

Why don't you ask Varg if I'm posting from Tel Aviv, crank?

Old October 21st, 2012 #50
Nate Richards

Now here's tweedledum, right on time, gay as a marine and almost as smart. One of the more dedicated flies dependably landing on any 9/11 related bullshit pile dropped at VNN.

Old October 21st, 2012 #51
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate Richards View Post
Now here's tweedledum, right on time, gay as a marine and almost as smart. One of the more dedicated flies dependably landing on any 9/11 related bullshit pile dropped at VNN.
I'm not the one obsessed with 9/11.

You'll have the people in the streets over 9/11 Troof in no time, Nate. Just a few more years, right?

Old October 21st, 2012 #52
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocksucker in Ohio View Post
The fuck you're not, Cocksucker.

You slither into every 9/11 thread to spout the kike/government lies, EVERY time. It is why you hate me and why I hate you, I know the truth, say it and you kike/government agents hate it. The truth is Hemlock to kikes/government agents.

Old October 21st, 2012 #53
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocksucker in Ohio View Post
Uh-huh.

Why don't you ask Varg if I'm posting from Tel Aviv?
You could very well be in "Little Tel Aviv" a/k/a Jew Yawk.

Last edited by Fred O'Malley; October 21st, 2012 at 06:48 PM.

Old October 21st, 2012 #54
brutus

You guys are acting as if this collapsed building was important. Miami has become a third world shithole with third world people utilizing third world construction techniques. Most likely a dumb Haitian accidently fell into a support column mold during pouring of the concrete, thereby weakening the column.

I'm sure you're aware the slightest tremor topples half the buildings in Haiti.

Old October 21st, 2012 #55
John from Canada
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post
You guys are acting as if this collapsed building was important. Miami has become a third world shithole with third world people utilizing third world construction techniques. Most likely a dumb Haitian accidently fell into a support column mold during pouring of the concrete, thereby weakening the column.

I'm sure you're aware the slightest tremor topples half the buildings in Haiti.

I've never seen a nigger anywhere near a construction site. Construction is too much like worse.

Old October 21st, 2012 #56
STZ

"Donnie in Ohio has been added to your ignore list."

Old October 22nd, 2012 #57
Roy Wagahuski
professional critter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie in Ohio
Why did you choose that jewey verbiage to characterize his interest in the WTC case?

In answering that, please clarify for us how your usage of 'obsessed' is different from the same applied by government/media/jews to their enemies and critics.

There is no difference.

Old October 22nd, 2012 #58
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Wagahuski View Post
Why did you choose that jewey [sic] verbiage to characterize his interest in the WTC case?
"Jewey verbiage" eh? LOL

The TROOF is out there, Wagahuski. From another response to yet another retard:

Quote:
You know, Fuku...If I may call you Fuku... I remember decades ago WN talking about how we were right on the verge of people rising up over THE TROOF! about (take your pick) Pearl Harbor, JFK, USS Liberty, Waco, Los Angeles riots, etc.

Pardon me if I remain dubious about super-thermite fueled revolution, my nigger. My skepticism is well-earned.

Old October 22nd, 2012 #59
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by STZ View Post
"Donnie in Ohio has been added to your ignore list."
That's a blow for 9/11 TROOF right there! Any day now, they'll take to the streets!

I mean, it has only been what, 11 years?

Old October 22nd, 2012 #60
Roy Wagahuski
professional critter

You must agree with the smear that zündel and fellow revisionists are 'obsessed' with jews in exposing the holohoax, if interest in exposing jews' involvement in the WTC case is a sign of 'obsession'.

Are they 'obsessed' with jews, donnie?

Are we 'obsessed' with jews, donnie?

No picking and choosing, please.

If you accept the jews' smear-term for investigators-of-facts in one case [9/11], you've accepted an illogical standard, but a standard nevertheless that you're obligated to take on all of them.

Donnie, you're obsessed with jews.

Thread