Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 12th, 2008 #1
Klaliffia
Old School Klansman
 
Klaliffia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Iowa
Posts: 212
Klaliffia
Default Iowa Klans Activist Results

Greetings!

Since August of 07 members of the Fraternal White Knights and the Iowa Knight riders along with members of the Aryan Werwulfe Brotherhood have been constantly calling ICE on the Postville plant here in Ia. When they demanded proof of illegals working in the jew owned plant, we sent members in to work there and gather that info. The results after many hard months of dedication paid off today and we hope they also get to the other plants we told them about. For more information on this particular plant, search articles by William Pierce on the subject, i will try and post his article. But here is the link to what happened today.

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/app.../80512012/1001
__________________
"As revolutionary instruments (when nothing but revolution will cure the evils of the State) [secret societies] are necessary and indispensable, and the right to use them is inalienable by the people." --Thomas Jefferson to William Duane, 1803. FE 8:256
 
Old May 12th, 2008 #2
Klaliffia
Old School Klansman
 
Klaliffia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Iowa
Posts: 212
Klaliffia
Default

Heres the link to the piece by Pierce.

http://www.natall.com/free-speech/fs0107a.html
__________________
"As revolutionary instruments (when nothing but revolution will cure the evils of the State) [secret societies] are necessary and indispensable, and the right to use them is inalienable by the people." --Thomas Jefferson to William Duane, 1803. FE 8:256
 
Old May 12th, 2008 #3
Stan Sikorski
Bannished
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Upper midwest around cattle.
Posts: 3,457
Stan Sikorski
Default

HAIL! the Klan and keep up the great work. Those are some great numbers.
 
Old May 12th, 2008 #4
WernerS
Junior Member
 
WernerS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: California
Posts: 49
WernerS
Unhappy

This video is about Agri Processors in Postville, Iowa, a kosher slaughterhouse owned and run by Hasidic Jews:

It is extremely graphic. Kosher slaughter must be outlawed!

 
Old May 12th, 2008 #5
WernerS
Junior Member
 
WernerS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: California
Posts: 49
WernerS
Default

From the Dr William Pierce article whose link is given above:

Source

Quote:
An even better example of this than Storm Lake is the small town of Postville, in northeastern Iowa. Postville is undergoing an even more traumatic racial and cultural transformation than Storm Lake. A decade ago Postville was an all-White, all-Christian farming community of 1,000 souls, most of German and Norwegian ancestry. Then Aaron Rubashkin, a Hasidic Jew who owns a kosher meat market for supplying his fellow Hasids in New York City, opened a kosher slaughterhouse in Postville. He had bought Postville's bankrupt meat-packing plant from its Gentile owners and converted it to kosher use, because he could get his meat slaughtered much more cheaply in Postville than in New York, even when the cost of shipping the meat from Iowa to New York was included. Today he and his son Shalom run the slaughterhouse, which employs 300 workers, nearly all of them non-Whites recruited by Aaron and Shalom outside Iowa and brought to Postville specifically to work in the slaughterhouse. They also brought more than 30 Ultra-Orthodox rabbis and their families to town. The rabbis do the actual slaughtering of the animals according to Jewish ritual, a shockingly inhumane procedure, which has been outlawed in many jurisdictions.


The White people of Postville feel overwhelmed. Their town has been stolen from them. Ten years ago everyone they met on the sidewalk or in the local pizza parlor was a neighbor, someone they had gone to school with, someone they shared values and traditions with. Now they see Orthodox Jews wearing black hats and prayer shawls and talking to each other in Hebrew. They see Mexicans and Nigerians and Vietnamese lounging against the lampposts and jabbering at one another in other strange languages. They see their schools, which used to be entirely White, swamped with dusky aliens.


But it is the Jews who are the most difficult for the people of Postville to accept. The Jews are all from New York City. They are loud and pushy. They are fast-talking hustlers. They are arrogant. They make no effort to adapt themselves to the ways of Postville. Instead they demand that Postville adapt itself to them. They even ignore the local laws with contempt. The Rubashkins dump the waste from their kosher slaughterhouse into the local river, polluting it so badly that it no longer is suitable for fishing or swimming or boating. Postville imposed a $2 million fine on the Rubashkins, who simply refuse to pay and keep on polluting, knowing that the governor and the media are on their side.


And unfortunately, some of the White people of Postville are on their side too. The City Council members, for example. And the people at the local newspaper. The newspaper hired a Jewess to write a regular column. When there was a vacancy on the City Council, the council members appointed a Jew to the council, saying that it would be good for the local economy. When local citizens circulated a petition protesting the appointment, they were accused of anti-Semitism by the newspaper. That intimidated most of the White citizens into silence, but not 81-year-old Dorothy Radloff. She said that she didn't want a Jew on the City Council. She went further, saying what many other Whites in Postville were feeling but were afraid to say:
We're just afraid if they get one in, then pretty soon the whole council will be Jewish, and they're going to run the town. They're working to take the town over and push the rest of us out.
But with the support of the newspaper and the other council members and the mayor, the Jew, Aaron Goldsmith, won a special election two months ago. There's something about politicians and journalists. And the gullibility and blind tolerance of our people for getting kicked in the teeth and not fighting back seem to know no limits. Perhaps if the White citizens of Postville, Iowa, had known a little more about the Hasidic Jews who are taking over their town and flooding it with non-Whites, besides the fact that they are pushy and arrogant, the election to the City Council might have turned out differently.


The Rubashkins and the other Jews associated with the kosher slaughterhouse all are members of the Ultra-Orthodox Lubavitcher sect. The Lubavitchers are those strange-looking Jews one sees in New York wearing long, black coats and black hats, with sideburns down to their shoulders. The late leader of the sect, Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson, was worshipped like a divinity by his followers, including the Rubashkins and all of the other Jews they brought to Postville.


Rabbi Schneerson was a real Old Testament Jew, a Talmud Jew, who preached to his followers the unadulterated doctrines of the Talmud, including the doctrine of Jewish superiority and the doctrine that the Jews are the chosen people of God, ordained to rule all the other nations of the world and own all their possessions. His sermons have been published, although you're not likely to find them in the New York Times or any other place where Gentiles might read them. But I'll read you a selection from one of them, just to give you the flavor. Rabbi Schneerson preached:
The body of a Jewish person is of a totally different quality from the body of a member of any other nation of the world.... The Jewish body looks as if in substance it were similar to the bodies of non-Jews, but ... the bodies only seem to be similar in material substance, outward look, and superficial quality. The difference of the inner quality, however, is so great that the bodies should be considered as completely different species. This is the reason why the Talmud states that there is an halachic difference in attitude about the bodies of non-Jews.... Their bodies are in vain ... An even greater difference exists in regard to the soul. Two contrary types of soul exist. A non-Jewish soul comes from three satanic spheres, while the Jewish soul comes from holiness.
Well, Rabbi Schneerson had much more to say in his preaching to his followers about the satanic nature of Gentiles and the holy nature of Jews, but perhaps you've gotten the general idea from what I've just read. The general idea is that Jewish superiority has been bestowed on them by their deity. The Jews are so superior to us that they are justified in doing to us whatever they want. They are entitled to deceive us and plunder us and take all our possessions from us, and it is a transgression against their deity for us to attempt to protect ourselves. That's what the Hasids believe. That's what the Rubashkins and all the other Jews in Postville believe. It's too bad that there was no one to tell the White citizens of Postville what the Jews really think about them before they elected one of the Jews to their City Council.


Perhaps Dorothy Radloff had some inkling of the truth when she told her fellow citizens. "They're working to take the town over and push the rest of us out." Indeed. Unfortunately, too many of her fellow citizens failed to heed her warning. They listened instead to their Christian preachers and their local politicians and their newspaper. They have for all practical purposes lost their town. They are too confused and demoralized and disunited to put up an effective opposition to the Jews. And if they really started to clean up their town and take it back, Mr. Bush would send in the FBI to stop them. They would be arrested and charged with "hate crimes."
At this point we might ask: Why are the Jews and their allies doing it? Why are they hell bent on destroying White areas like Iowa? Why aren't they satisfied with what they have done to California and to the big cities of the East? Why do they want to make the whole country look like New Jersey and New York? Why do they deliberately destroy all-White communities such as Storm Lake and Postville?
 
Old May 13th, 2008 #6
Klaliffia
Old School Klansman
 
Klaliffia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Iowa
Posts: 212
Klaliffia
Default

Late yesterday 14 of us went down to waterloo and held up signs thanking immigration for their work in capturing as many illegals as they did. The mexis that were hanging around the outside of the fairgrounds said nothing to us even though they had double our numbers. 4 of our guys had us flags and my 5 yr old son was holding a smaller us flag.
__________________
"As revolutionary instruments (when nothing but revolution will cure the evils of the State) [secret societies] are necessary and indispensable, and the right to use them is inalienable by the people." --Thomas Jefferson to William Duane, 1803. FE 8:256
 
Old May 13th, 2008 #7
Klaliffia
Old School Klansman
 
Klaliffia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Iowa
Posts: 212
Klaliffia
Talking

Hey Alex, can we get a sticky on this actual activism news? When something like this happens and shows others here what we can accomplish, would hate to see it disappear down the line.
__________________
"As revolutionary instruments (when nothing but revolution will cure the evils of the State) [secret societies] are necessary and indispensable, and the right to use them is inalienable by the people." --Thomas Jefferson to William Duane, 1803. FE 8:256
 
Old May 13th, 2008 #8
Dale VanderMeer
Your Pro-White Neighbor...
 
Dale VanderMeer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Somewhere On Your Block Or Road...
Posts: 4,353
Blog Entries: 9
Dale VanderMeer
Default

Bravo! You guys did an awesome job!Infiltration, alerting ICE and protests. You are an inspiration to us!

Looks like you killed two birds with the same stone!:
Immigration raid: biggest kosher meatpacker started by Jews in 1987

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klaliffia View Post
Late yesterday 14 of us went down to waterloo and held up signs thanking immigration for their work in capturing as many illegals as they did. ... 4 of our guys had us flags and my 5 yr old son was holding a smaller us flag.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klaliffia View Post
Since August of 07 members of the Fraternal White Knights and the Iowa Knight riders along with members of the Aryan Werwulfe Brotherhood have been constantly calling ICE on the Postville plant here in Ia. When they demanded proof of illegals working in the jew owned plant, we sent members in to work there and gather that info.
 
Old May 13th, 2008 #9
Anchorage Activist
Senior Member
 
Anchorage Activist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: The Last Frontier
Posts: 1,420
Anchorage Activist
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klaliffia View Post
Greetings!

Since August of 07 members of the Fraternal White Knights and the Iowa Knight riders along with members of the Aryan Werwulfe Brotherhood have been constantly calling ICE on the Postville plant here in Ia. When they demanded proof of illegals working in the jew owned plant, we sent members in to work there and gather that info. The results after many hard months of dedication paid off today and we hope they also get to the other plants we told them about. For more information on this particular plant, search articles by William Pierce on the subject, i will try and post his article. But here is the link to what happened today.

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/app.../80512012/1001
This is superb activism. To actually get a couple of guys to hire on at the plant and report from inside the belly of the beast is incredible, and worth a bump.

Subsequent reports indicate that a final total of 390 illegals have been rounded up. But local media sources also disclosed that one of the kike owners was trying to buy political protection for his sweatshop. This information, along with media links, also posted on White Reference:

One of the top Jewish plant officials, Sholom Rubashkin, is an active Republican campaign contributor. Since 2000, Rubashkin has made $23,750 in federal campaign contributions, according to Federal Election Commission records. That includes $5,750 to the Republican Party of Iowa from 2002 through 2004. Rubashkin also gave $2,000 to Rep. Tom Latham, an Ames Republican, in 2004; $1,500 to candidate William Dix in 2006; $3,000 to candidate Stan Thompson from 2001 through 2004; $2,000 to Sen. Charles Grassley of New Hartford in 2004; and $2,500 to former Rep. Jim Nussle in 2000 and 2002.

Senator Grassley collected another $2,000 each from Abraham Rubashkin, Leah Rubashkin and Ryfka Rubashkin, all of Postville, in August 2004.
 
Old May 23rd, 2008 #10
Klaliffia
Old School Klansman
 
Klaliffia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Iowa
Posts: 212
Klaliffia
Default Some more good knews

WATERLOO, Iowa — In temporary courtrooms at a fairgrounds here, 270 illegal immigrants were sentenced this week to five months in prison for working at a meatpacking plant with false documents.

The prosecutions, which ended Friday, signal a sharp escalation in the Bush administration’s crackdown on illegal workers, with prosecutors bringing tough federal criminal charges against most of the immigrants arrested in a May 12 raid. Until now, unauthorized workers have generally been detained by immigration officials for civil violations and rapidly deported.

The convicted immigrants were among 389 workers detained at the Agriprocessors Inc. plant in nearby Postville in a raid that federal officials called the largest criminal enforcement operation ever carried out by immigration authorities at a workplace.

Matt M. Dummermuth, the United States attorney for northern Iowa, who oversaw the prosecutions, called the operation an “astonishing success.”

Claude Arnold, a special agent in charge of investigations for Immigration and Customs Enforcement, said it showed that federal officials were “committed to enforcing the nation’s immigration laws in the workplace to maintain the integrity of the immigration system.”

The unusually swift proceedings, in which 297 immigrants pleaded guilty and were sentenced in four days, were criticized by criminal defense lawyers, who warned of violations of due process. Twenty-seven immigrants received probation. The American Immigration Lawyers Association protested that the workers had been denied meetings with immigration lawyers and that their claims under immigration law had been swept aside in unusual and speedy plea agreements.

The illegal immigrants, most from Guatemala, filed into the courtrooms in groups of 10, their hands and feet shackled. One by one, they entered guilty pleas through a Spanish interpreter, admitting they had taken jobs using fraudulent Social Security cards or immigration documents. Moments later, they moved to another courtroom for sentencing.

The pleas were part of a deal worked out with prosecutors to avoid even more serious charges. Most immigrants agreed to immediate deportation after they serve five months in prison.

The hearings took place on the grounds of the National Cattle Congress in Waterloo, in mobile trailers and in a dance hall modified with black curtains, beginning at 8 a.m. and continuing several nights until 10. On Wednesday alone, 94 immigrants pleaded guilty and were sentenced, the most sentences in a single day in this northern Iowa district, according to Robert L. Phelps, the clerk of court.

Mr. Arnold, the immigration agent, said the criticism of the proceedings was “the usual spate of false allegations and baseless rumors.”

The large number of criminal cases was remarkable because immigration violations generally fall under civil statutes. Until now, relatively few immigrants caught in raids have been charged with federal crimes like identity theft or document fraud.

“To my knowledge, the magnitude of these indictments is completely unprecedented,” said Juliet Stumpf, an immigration law professor at Lewis & Clark Law School in Portland, Ore., who was formerly a senior civil rights lawyer at the Justice Department. “It’s the reliance on criminal process here as part of an immigration enforcement action that takes this out of the ordinary, a startling intensification of the criminalization of immigration law.”

Defense lawyers, who were appointed by the court, said most of the immigrants were ready to accept the plea deals because of the hard bargain driven by the prosecutors.

If the immigrants did not plead guilty, Mr. Dummermuth said he would try them on felony identity theft charges that carry a mandatory two-year minimum jail sentence. In many cases, court documents show, the immigrants were working under real Social Security numbers or immigration visas, known as green cards, that belonged to other people.

All but a handful of the workers here had no criminal record, court documents showed.

“My family is worried in Guatemala,” one defendant, Erick Tajtaj, entreated the federal district judge who sentenced him, Mark W. Bennett. “I ask that you deport us as soon as possible, that you do us that kindness so we can be together again with our families.”

No charges have been brought against managers or owners at Agriprocessors, but there were indications that prosecutors were also preparing a case against the company. In pleading guilty, immigrants had to agree to cooperate with any investigation.

Chaim Abrahams, a representative of Agriprocessors, said in a statement that he could not comment about specific accusations but that the company was cooperating with the government.

Aaron Rubashkin, the owner of Agriprocessors, announced Friday that he had begun a search to replace his son Sholom as the chief executive of the company. Agriprocessors is the country’s largest producer of kosher meat, sold under brands like Aaron’s Best. The plant is in Postville, a farmland town about 70 miles northeast of Waterloo. Normally it employs about 800 workers, and in recent years the majority of them have come from rural Guatemala.

Since 2004, the plant has faced repeated sanctions for environmental and worker safety violations. It was the focus of a 2006 exposé in The Jewish Daily Forward and a commission of inquiry that year by Conservative Jewish leaders.

In Postville, workers from the plant, still feeling aftershocks from the raid, said conditions there were often harsh. In interviews, they said they were often required to work overtime and night shifts, sometimes up to 14 hours a day, but were not consistently paid for the overtime.

“We knew what time we would start work but we did not know what time we would finish,” said Élida, 29, a Guatemalan who was arrested in the raid and then released to care for her two children. She asked that her last name not be published because she is in this country illegally.

A 16-year-old Guatemalan girl, who asked to be identified only as G.O. because she is illegal and a minor and was not involved in the raid, said she had been working the night shift plucking chickens. “When you start, you can’t stay awake,” she said. “But after a while you get used to it.”

The workers said that supervisors and managers were well aware that the immigrants were working under false documents.

Defense lawyers, who each agreed to represent as many as 30 immigrants, said they were satisfied that they had sufficient time to question them and prepare their cases. But some lawyers said they were troubled by the severity of the charges.

At one sentencing hearing, David Nadler, a defense lawyer, said he was “honored to represent such good and brave people,” saying the immigrants’ only purpose had been to provide for their families in Guatemala.

“I want the court to know that these people are the kings of family values,” Mr. Nadler said.

Judge Bennett appeared moved by Mr. Nadler’s remarks. “I don’t doubt for a moment that you are good, hard-working people who have done what you did to help your families,” Judge Bennett told the immigrants. “Unfortunately for you, you committed a violation of federal law.”

After the hearing, Mr. Nadler said the plea agreements were the best deal available for his clients. But he was dismayed that prosecutors had denied them probation and insisted the immigrants serve prison time and agree to a rarely used judicial order for immediate deportation upon their release, signing away their rights to go to immigration court.

“That’s not the defense of justice,” Mr. Nadler said. “That’s just politics.”

Christopher Clausen, a lawyer who represented 21 Guatemalans, said he was certain they all understood their options and rights. Mainly they wanted to get home to Guatemala as quickly as possible, he said.

“The government is not bashful about the fact that they are trying to send a message,” Mr. Clausen said, “that if you get caught working illegally here you will pay a criminal penalty.”

Robert Rigg, a Drake University law professor who is president of the Iowa Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, said his group was not consulted when prosecutors and court officials began to make plans, starting in December, for the mass proceedings.

“You really are force feeding the system just to churn these people out,” Mr. Rigg said.

Kathleen Campbell Walker, president of the American Immigration Lawyers Association, said that intricate issues could arise in some cases, for example where immigrants had children and spouses who were legal residents or United States citizens. Those issues “could not be even cursorily addressed in the time frame being forced upon these individuals and their overburdened counsel.”

Linda R. Reade, the chief judge who approved the emergency court setup, said she was confident there had been no rush to justice. In an interview, Judge Reade said prosecutors had organized the immigrants’ detention to make it easy for their lawyers to meet with them. The prosecutors, she said, “have tried to be fair in their charging.”

The immigration lawyers, Judge Reade said, “do not understand the federal criminal process as it relates to immigration charges.”
__________________
"As revolutionary instruments (when nothing but revolution will cure the evils of the State) [secret societies] are necessary and indispensable, and the right to use them is inalienable by the people." --Thomas Jefferson to William Duane, 1803. FE 8:256
 
Old June 2nd, 2008 #11
Klaliffia
Old School Klansman
 
Klaliffia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Iowa
Posts: 212
Klaliffia
Default More on abuses at agripro

Labor contractor pulls workers from Agriprocessors

May 30, 2008

A company hired to provide labor for the Agriprocessors Inc. plant in Postville has pulled out its approximately 150 workers due to safety concerns.

Labor Ready, a Waterloo company that provides non-skilled labor on contract, had had workers at the meat processing plant for about 10 days when it pulled out in the middle of this week, said Stacey Burke of Labor Ready's parent company TrueBlue.

"There was a concern on the part of my field operators about the safety and care afforded to our workers," Burke said. "We felt as if there was a violation on our core principles."

Burke declined to specify what safety violations the field operators observed, but said the company does not have a "one strike and you're out" violation policy for its work sites. She said the approximately 150 workers were non-skilled labor, but said she didn't know in what part of the plant they worked.

The Postville meat processing plant was raided by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement on May 12. Nearly 400 workers were detained in the largest single-site immigration raid in U.S. history.

Agriprocessors Inc. spokesman Jim Fallon did not return calls seeking comment on Friday afternoon.

Burke declined to elaborate on the amount paid to Labor Ready by Agriprocessors, and said the situation between the company and contract laborers "can be remedied."

In March, the Iowa Division of Labor Services agreed to reduce by three-fourths a fine against the plant for violations of workplace safety regulations.

The agency proposed a fine of $182,000 for 39 violations of workplace safety rules.. The sanctions were based on inspections that took place in October 2007 and February 2008.

Many of the alleged violations related to hazardous chemicals, blood-borne pathogens and what the state called "serious health violations."

Eight days after the fines were announced, company officials and state labor officials agreed in writing to reduce the fines stemming from 26 of the violations found during the October 2007 inspection.

A week later, state officials and the company agreed to reduce the fines tied to 13 violations found during the February 2008 inspection.

The agreements reduced the amount of fines from $182,000 to $42,750.

Agriprocessors Inc. has a history of noncompliance with state and federal regulations related to food safety, pollution and workplace safety at its Postville facility, government records show. Here are some actions government regulators have taken in the past 2years:

FEBRUARY 2006: U.S. Department of Labor fines the company $2,000 for a serious workplace-safety violation. The fine is later reduced to $1,000. Two weeks later, the plant is fined $2,500 for a serious worker-safety violation involving machinery. That fine is later reduced to $1,250.

MARCH 2006: Agriprocessors is cited for worker-safety violations related to respiratory protection. No fine is imposed.

AUGUST 2006: The company agrees to pay $603,086 to settle a complaint by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. Federal prosecutors had accused the owners of discharging pollutants into Postville's city water treatment system.

SEPTEMBER 2006: The U.S. Department of Agriculture issues a "letter of warning" to the plant, based on failure to meet minimum requirements for sanitary conditions. Rodents had been seen in offices, and other unsanitary conditions were noted outside the plant. The letter noted multiple instances of unsanitary conditions that had gone uncorrected over the previous 90 days.

DECEMBER 2006: USDA inspectors find fecal contamination of chickens being processed. In one case, an inspector has to intervene three times to correct the problem. A day later, an inspector finds that about half the chickens he observes being processed are contaminated with feces and bile. A week later, inspectors note that at least 70 percent of the chickens are contaminated with feces. Two days later, inspectors report finding two pallets of beef that had "a rancid smell and (were) slimy to the touch." Hydraulic oil is seen dripping from an overhead motor onto raw chickens being processed. A few days later, inspectors see the same problem.

JANUARY 2007: USDA inspectors find "a large amount of fecal and bile contamination" on chickens being processed. Three areas are deemed "out of compliance, with fecal material sprayed everywhere around them." An inspector halts the meat-processing line and raises the issue with a worker who wanted to restart the line without taking corrective action.
JANUARY 2007: The USDA announces that Agriprocessors is recalling 2,700 pounds of frankfurters because of possible underprocessing.

JULY 2007: The USDA announces that Agriprocessors is recalling 35,860 pounds of frozen beef and chicken products because they may contain egg albumen, a known allergen, which is not declared on the [label.]
__________________
"As revolutionary instruments (when nothing but revolution will cure the evils of the State) [secret societies] are necessary and indispensable, and the right to use them is inalienable by the people." --Thomas Jefferson to William Duane, 1803. FE 8:256
 
Old June 2nd, 2008 #12
Kievsky
Senior Member
 
Kievsky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 4,229
Kievsky
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klaliffia View Post
Labor contractor pulls workers from Agriprocessors

May 30, 2008

A company hired to provide labor for the Agriprocessors Inc. plant in Postville has pulled out its approximately 150 workers due to safety concerns.

Labor Ready, a Waterloo company that provides non-skilled labor on contract, had had workers at the meat processing plant for about 10 days when it pulled out in the middle of this week, said Stacey Burke of Labor Ready's parent company TrueBlue.

"There was a concern on the part of my field operators about the safety and care afforded to our workers," Burke said. "We felt as if there was a violation on our core principles."

Burke declined to specify what safety violations the field operators observed, but said the company does not have a "one strike and you're out" violation policy for its work sites. She said the approximately 150 workers were non-skilled labor, but said she didn't know in what part of the plant they worked.

The Postville meat processing plant was raided by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement on May 12. Nearly 400 workers were detained in the largest single-site immigration raid in U.S. history.

Agriprocessors Inc. spokesman Jim Fallon did not return calls seeking comment on Friday afternoon.

Burke declined to elaborate on the amount paid to Labor Ready by Agriprocessors, and said the situation between the company and contract laborers "can be remedied."

In March, the Iowa Division of Labor Services agreed to reduce by three-fourths a fine against the plant for violations of workplace safety regulations.

The agency proposed a fine of $182,000 for 39 violations of workplace safety rules.. The sanctions were based on inspections that took place in October 2007 and February 2008.

Many of the alleged violations related to hazardous chemicals, blood-borne pathogens and what the state called "serious health violations."

Eight days after the fines were announced, company officials and state labor officials agreed in writing to reduce the fines stemming from 26 of the violations found during the October 2007 inspection.

A week later, state officials and the company agreed to reduce the fines tied to 13 violations found during the February 2008 inspection.

The agreements reduced the amount of fines from $182,000 to $42,750.

Agriprocessors Inc. has a history of noncompliance with state and federal regulations related to food safety, pollution and workplace safety at its Postville facility, government records show. Here are some actions government regulators have taken in the past 2years:

FEBRUARY 2006: U.S. Department of Labor fines the company $2,000 for a serious workplace-safety violation. The fine is later reduced to $1,000. Two weeks later, the plant is fined $2,500 for a serious worker-safety violation involving machinery. That fine is later reduced to $1,250.

MARCH 2006: Agriprocessors is cited for worker-safety violations related to respiratory protection. No fine is imposed.

AUGUST 2006: The company agrees to pay $603,086 to settle a complaint by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. Federal prosecutors had accused the owners of discharging pollutants into Postville's city water treatment system.

SEPTEMBER 2006: The U.S. Department of Agriculture issues a "letter of warning" to the plant, based on failure to meet minimum requirements for sanitary conditions. Rodents had been seen in offices, and other unsanitary conditions were noted outside the plant. The letter noted multiple instances of unsanitary conditions that had gone uncorrected over the previous 90 days.

DECEMBER 2006: USDA inspectors find fecal contamination of chickens being processed. In one case, an inspector has to intervene three times to correct the problem. A day later, an inspector finds that about half the chickens he observes being processed are contaminated with feces and bile. A week later, inspectors note that at least 70 percent of the chickens are contaminated with feces. Two days later, inspectors report finding two pallets of beef that had "a rancid smell and (were) slimy to the touch." Hydraulic oil is seen dripping from an overhead motor onto raw chickens being processed. A few days later, inspectors see the same problem.

JANUARY 2007: USDA inspectors find "a large amount of fecal and bile contamination" on chickens being processed. Three areas are deemed "out of compliance, with fecal material sprayed everywhere around them." An inspector halts the meat-processing line and raises the issue with a worker who wanted to restart the line without taking corrective action.
JANUARY 2007: The USDA announces that Agriprocessors is recalling 2,700 pounds of frankfurters because of possible underprocessing.

JULY 2007: The USDA announces that Agriprocessors is recalling 35,860 pounds of frozen beef and chicken products because they may contain egg albumen, a known allergen, which is not declared on the [label.]
Blecchh! That is nasty as hell! I have worked in a family owned slaughterhouse, and I can say with authority that meat can be produced cleanly, without that disgusting stuff described above.

THe place I worked at would kill about 30 animals on Monday and Tuesday, cows, pigs, goats and sheep, and they would bring in a guy each night to work 4 hours cleaning the two rooms where this stuff went on. 4 hours of scrubbing and spraying and sanitizing every surface after each kill day. It was tough, work, the guy would make 60 for each 4 hour session.

Food production needs some accomodation. You can't treat food production on the factory model. it's just too important to every person on the damn whole planet.
__________________
Godzilla mit uns!
http://mindweaponsinragnarok.wordpress.com
 
Old June 3rd, 2008 #13
Klaliffia
Old School Klansman
 
Klaliffia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Iowa
Posts: 212
Klaliffia
Default

Yah, Monte and Quinn said they had to fight the urge to barf quite a few times. One of the things Monte was telling me was that they didnt care about disinfectant, they just gave everything a cursory spraydown. But most of the "cleaning" was spraying things down with a hose. Remember, it may have been a so called kosher plant but alot of the meat was sold to us gullible goyim also. It looks like they care about as much for their own "people" as they do us!
__________________
"As revolutionary instruments (when nothing but revolution will cure the evils of the State) [secret societies] are necessary and indispensable, and the right to use them is inalienable by the people." --Thomas Jefferson to William Duane, 1803. FE 8:256
 
Old June 25th, 2008 #14
Klaliffia
Old School Klansman
 
Klaliffia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Iowa
Posts: 212
Klaliffia
Default

[url]http://whitereference.blogspot.com/2008/05/iowa-klan-activists-may-have-helped-set.html

__________________
"As revolutionary instruments (when nothing but revolution will cure the evils of the State) [secret societies] are necessary and indispensable, and the right to use them is inalienable by the people." --Thomas Jefferson to William Duane, 1803. FE 8:256
 
Old June 25th, 2008 #15
Klaliffia
Old School Klansman
 
Klaliffia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Iowa
Posts: 212
Klaliffia
Default

http://fierycross.org/den/index.php?blog=3&m=2008

I didnt realise the story had been distributed this much.
__________________
"As revolutionary instruments (when nothing but revolution will cure the evils of the State) [secret societies] are necessary and indispensable, and the right to use them is inalienable by the people." --Thomas Jefferson to William Duane, 1803. FE 8:256
 
Reply

Tags
vnn, wns

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:30 AM.
Page generated in 0.15856 seconds.