VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 14th, 2005 #21
Joe Snuffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder
Joe, to be on the safe side, go ahead and tell them to include the ad in their last 2 editions for the month of May 05. Also indicate it be placed in the classified section under BOOKS, ETC. Change ad to read as follows:

WHITE RIGHTS NEWSPAPER (The Aryan Alternative): $2 to Glenn Miller, POB 3861, Springfield, MO 65808. Govnn.com & Vnnforum.com

These ads are bound to result in new loggers on, and in a few TAA orders, as well. I'll post the results here on this thread, as I receive orders in the mail.

Thanks much !!!
Glenn,

I am about to mail the ad into AFP. Do you want your phone# in the ad?

Old April 15th, 2005 #22
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Snuffy
Glenn,

I am about to mail the ad into AFP. Do you want your phone# in the ad?
Sure Joe, but the extra space required will cost another $5 (I'm fairly sure). I'll look forward to reading your ad in AFP, and as I said, I'll post the number of responses here.

Other VNN'ers should place the same ad in their local smalltown newspaper. Ads in such papers are cheap.

Well, why the hell not ?? Show some freaking INITIATIVE, like Joe Snuffy and Hibernian has already.

Alex, just say WHEN, and I'll hit the road and go pick up the 20,000 copies of TAA # 2. My local Ku Kluxer associate with the new pick up truck and I, are looking forward to the 1,200 mile round trip.

Old April 23rd, 2005 #23
Joe Snuffy

I have paid for this add to be in AFP for the last 2 weeks of May so don't anyone double it up.

WHITE RIGHTS NEWSPAPER (The Aryan Alternative): $2 to Glenn Miller, POB 3861, Springfield, MO 65808. Phone # 417-258-7785. govnn.com & vnnforum.com

Old April 23rd, 2005 #24
Rounder

Quote:
I have paid for this add to be in AFP for the last 2 weeks of May so don't anyone double it up.

WHITE RIGHTS NEWSPAPER (The Aryan Alternative): $2 to Glenn Miller, POB 3861, Springfield, MO 65808. Phone # 417-258-7785. govnn.com & vnnforum.com
Thanks Joe. I'll look forward to seeing your paid ads in AFP, which I subscribe to and distribute. BTW, I received 7 orders for TAA's as a result of the one $20 ad I ran in that paper.

Your financial genorosity to VNN is highly inspiring. You sent Alex $500 a few weeks ago in support of his Radio Network, and you sent me $130 for tabloids. You also purchased VNN calling cards from Hibernian. All recently. And now you're paying for newspaper ads.

Hail Victory to ya !!!

Old May 19th, 2005 #25
Rounder

Joe Snuffy's 1st of two paid ads appeared in the most recent edition of the weekly WN newspaper, "American Free Press". Which has a weekly readership of over 100,000 (overwhelmingly jew-wise White Americans). The ad reads as follows:

WHITE RIGHTS NEWSPAPER: The Aryan Alternative. $2 to Glenn Miller, POB 3861, Springfield, MO 65808. tel: 417-258-7785. govnn.com & vnnforum.com

A similar ad appeared in that paper several weeks ago, which I paid $20 to run, and it resulted in 8 paid orders for TAA newspaper.

Thanks Joe. I'll post the responses I receive from your two paid ads here in this thread.

Old May 27th, 2005 #26
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

maybe we should plan a bigger ad to coincide with the printing of TAA3 "campus shocker." run the classified between then and now, but have something bigger planned. I will pull out some of those old ones you sent me rounder and look them over and peruse the ad rates.

Old May 27th, 2005 #27
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
maybe we should plan a bigger ad to coincide with the printing of TAA3 "campus shocker." run the classified between then and now, but have something bigger planned. I will pull out some of those old ones you sent me rounder and look them over and peruse the ad rates.
Excellent idea, A.E.

I believe we could purchase a 1/8th page hi-lighted ad for perhaps $250.00 or less. I'll inquire next time I phone AFP for another bulk shipment of those papers. I received a certificate-of-merit from them several months ago saying I lead the nation in purchasing and distributing AFP newspapers. I assume therefore I'm in good standing with those folks, and they might give us a special discount.

Hey Joe Snuffy !! I already received 3 paid orders for TAAs that resulted from the 1st ad in the AFP you paid for. And your 2d ad came out coupla days ago in their last edition. And I haven't checked my PO box since Wednesday.

Toni btw, has pledged to purchase our next ad in AFP.

Coincidentally A.E., I just emailed AFP a letter-to-the-editor praising their paper, and included my name, and both VNN website addresses. I also invited AFP readers to join "Rounder" on www.vnnforum.com for chats. (See? Lots of ways to "skin a cat".)

Old May 27th, 2005 #28
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder
Excellent idea, A.E.

I believe we could purchase a 1/8th page hi-lighted ad for perhaps $250.00 or less. I'll inquire next time I phone AFP for another bulk shipment of those papers. I received a certificate-of-merit from them several months ago saying I lead the nation in purchasing and distributing AFP newspapers. I assume therefore I'm in good standing with those folks, and they might give us a special discount.

Hey Joe Snuffy !! I already received 3 paid orders for TAAs that resulted from the 1st ad in the AFP you paid for. And your 2d ad came out coupla days ago in their last edition. And I haven't checked my PO box since Wednesday.

Toni btw, has pledged to purchase our next ad in AFP.

Coincidentally A.E., I just emailed AFP a letter-to-the-editor praising their paper, and included my name, and both VNN website addresses. I also invited AFP readers to join "Rounder" on www.vnnforum.com for chats. (See? Lots of ways to "skin a cat".)
Well the kikes at ADL give the AFP their stamp of disapproval:

Michael Collins Piper: A reporter for the American Free Press, a conspiracy-oriented, anti-Semitic publication published by Willis Carto. Piper has also written several books promoting anti-Semitic conspiracy theories, including claims that the Mossad was involved in the John F. Kennedy assassination, and that Israel and the American pro-Israel lobby control U.S. foreign policy. He also claims Israel was implicated in the events of 9/11. In 2003, he lectured on anti-Israel and anti-Semitic themes (including the alleged truth of The Protocols of Zion) in the United Arab Emirates at the invitation of the Zayed Center

http://www.adl.org/learn/extremism_i...ans_052005.htm

anyhow it sounds like they should be offering you a discount!

Old June 25th, 2005 #29
White Dragon

Not a big fan of AFP - its run by a embezzler and a thief who stole from our movement

site

Old June 25th, 2005 #30
Rounder

Our paid ad which advertises TAAs, and our website in American Free Press newspaper (readership: 100,000 or more), has resulted in about 25 two-dollar responses. I posted those responses in the "TAA #2" thread, as I received them.

The ad was included in 3 AFP editions, thus far. And will next appear in AFP's Jul 4 edition thanks to Toni who paid for that ad which cost $20.

Old August 3rd, 2005 #31
Joe Snuffy

Glenn,
Thats alot more than I would expect to respond to a few adds. I have been thinking of buying a larger add around the time TAA#3 comes out. The add could also include Goyfire and the website url wrapped up in few nice grafics. I generaly don't have much time during the day so could I talk you into calling AFP and get prices for larger adds so I can determine if it is worth the money and if it would be better spent elsewhere. Whatever happens I will at least put in a little add for TAA#3 and make sure the reader knows it is a new and different paper from the previous one.

Old August 4th, 2005 #32
Rounder

Quote:
Glenn,
Thats alot more than I would expect to respond to a few adds. I have been thinking of buying a larger add around the time TAA#3 comes out. The add could also include Goyfire and the website url wrapped up in few nice grafics. I generaly don't have much time during the day so could I talk you into calling AFP and get prices for larger adds so I can determine if it is worth the money and if it would be better spent elsewhere. Whatever happens I will at least put in a little add for TAA#3 and make sure the reader knows it is a new and different paper from the previous one.
Joe, I've received about 40 two-dollar orders for TAA from our 4 ads in AFP. Which is pretty good.

I just phoned AFP (tel: 202-544-5977) and inquired about rates for larger ads. A blocked ad measuring 3 inches by 2 & a half inches costs $180.00 to run in one edition. Lois at AFP is mailing me a copy of their Rate Sheet that'll provide all ad prices.

The $180.00 ad appears fairly large in their tabloid newspaper, which btw is the same size as TAA. And I believe it will easily contain all the VNN/TAA info you have in mind. (AFP has a paid circulation of 35,000 - virtually all of whom are jew-wise, and they claim a weekly readership of 100,000)

Old August 4th, 2005 #33
Joe Snuffy

Well that sounds a bit much for me Rounder. Maybe best to just stick with the little adds and spend the rest on targeted mailings or something similar. When TAA#3 comes out I will still buy a three week add in the classified section. Thanks for calling.

Old August 4th, 2005 #34
Rounder

Quote:
Well that sounds a bit much for me Rounder. Maybe best to just stick with the little adds and spend the rest on targeted mailings or something similar. When TAA#3 comes out I will still buy a three week add in the classified section. Thanks for calling.
Roger that, Joe. And we can always add a few words to our regular ad for an additional cost of $10 or so, per ad.

Old December 19th, 2005 #35
Joe Snuffy

How did the add do that you put in AFP? I said I would put in an add a while ago but you beat me to the first one and then I forgot about it. Was it as effective as the ones that were put in on TAA#2 and how many were repeat purchases?

Thread