VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 29th, 2005 #21
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder
Sounds like a good project, Hibernian, and we appreciate your initiative. TAA is geared to the intelligent white man, but toned to the college/20something mind. Endless rehashes of comparative IQs, fascinating only to the 70-and-sedentary set, are abandoned for the raw reporting of racial reality, and fearless fingerpointing and laughing silverbacks held up for mass adulation, and the gelbfisch on whose shoulders they sit, like giant, dangerous, drooling, retarded children.

Here's what you do. Pick a college in your area, get a couple hundred papers, pass them out. Hand-pick a couple dozen prominent members of your small town, and throw the paper in their driveway - or mail it to them. The key is to get our ideas in the eyes and minds of those with the greatest likelihood of responding to them. Mailing should be pretty well qualified, as they are not cheap. If you have people you think should receive them, send me the info, and I'll do what I can, depending on money/copies available. I have a list of people compiled since TAA1 who are going to receive #2. These copies will be mailed on Monday.

VNNers cost for TAA#2 is $10/100. I will make up the difference to Rounder. Now, that is as low cost and high quality as you'll find for any paper nationwide. We want to see more of you get involved with the distribution, increasing controlled-media coverage, and beginning to change the zeitgeist and the Whitegeist.

Frat letter:

Dear White male college student:

Chances are your college administration raves about the multi-splendored thing that is diversity while discriminating against your race and sex in distributing scholarships. But I'm guessing that you suspect the truth. Diversity is death. Death of the mind, the soul, and often enough (as you'll see in our pages), the body. If you have even an inkling of these sentiments, I'm here to tell you one thing...

...you're right.

The enclosed newspaper, gives you the stuff they don't report in the news. The stuff that matters. Yes, The Aryan Alternative contains the substance of a genuine education, which, I hardly need to tell you, is something you simply will not find in today's 'liberal arts,' no matter how much money you pay, or how prestigious an institution you attend.

Take these pages and read them, and pass them around. Enjoy the cartoons, and pay attention to the facts. Contrast the evidence cited in these articles with the foolishness, falseness and fakery coming out of your professors' mouths. Bring up the facts we cite in class, and watch the bastards squirm! And ask yourself why it is that in a "free society" the average man is scared &$*#less of being caught saying the "wrong" thing -- even if it is true.

You want to awaken/enrage people with the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth? Then come with us. Just let us know, and we'll ship you the ammunition you need to fight back against the jews and the left. Because "diversity" isn't about politics, but race. And whether or not you're fighting back, you're under attack by jews and the coloreds, homos, and feminists they use as tools. Not for what you've done or said, but for what you are! Use TAA to defend your side in the undeclared race war defining our future.

The Aryan Alternative is for...Whites who hate wiggers...Whites who want to be men...Whites who like women...Whites proud of their descent from the most accomplished, creative, and beautiful race on earth: the Aryan race.

The simple, decoded meaning of diversity is: We jews/coloreds hate white people and the world they created. We will not be happy until that world is destroyed and replaced with our world of stupidity, malevolence, ugliness and Semitical Correctness from sea to shining sea. With hip hop as the soundtrak. If you're happy with that, then you don't need us. Otherwise, welcome to your first taste of a fuller, richer, better way: the way of Living White.

Alex Linder, publisher
The Aryan Alternative

P.S. Distribute The Aryan Alternative. Send name/address and number of copies requested to [email protected] . Find us on the web at govnn.com .
What'd I tell ya, Hibernian ?? Nobody, and I do mean nobody, speaks as persuasively to bright young White men, as Alex Linder.

Thanks Alex, for taking the time to write that cover letter. Your figure of $10 for 100 TAAs is a bit off, though. Printing bill was $1,605.00 for 20,000 copies. That's 8 cents per copy. Postage is 7-8 cents per copy for bulk shipments, media mail. (BTW, I'll get another 400 copies in today's mail to you, to add to the 400 I already mailed to you).

See VNN'ers? The boss is setting the example. Who's next to follow the boss's example ? Send check, cash, or MO to:

Glenn Miller
POB 3861,
Springfield, MO 65808

100 copies. . . . $16.00 total
200 copies. . . . $32.00 total

(I just had to get that plug in there).

Old April 29th, 2005 #22
blueskies
Banned

I will be sending 50 bucks via snail mail for the new TAA2 tabloid, Glenn.

The TAA2 looks good. Satirical news with which will leave the reader fixated and stigmatize

Keep up the good work Glenn.

Ave Duce and Hail Hitler.

Old April 29th, 2005 #23
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder
What'd I tell ya, Hibernian ?? Nobody, and I do mean nobody, speaks as persuasively to bright young White men, as Alex Linder.

........ Printing bill was $1,605.00 for 20,000 copies. That's 8 cents per copy. Postage is 7-8 cents per copy for bulk shipments, media mail. .........
See VNN'ers? The boss is setting the example. Who's next to follow the boss's example ? Send check, cash, or MO to:

Glenn Miller
POB 3861,
Springfield, MO 65808

100 copies. . . . $16.00 total
200 copies. . . . $32.00 total

(I just had to get that plug in there).
Great ideers. But, just a suggestion, but why not raise the price from 16 cents to 20 cents a copy for 100? Because you have all these extra expenses you're referring to, gas or whatever, and there's no reason to eat the cost. If you guys want to do it for no profit, I understand, but you should at least program in all of your costs. That will help make this project more sustainable.

Old April 29th, 2005 #24
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Duce
I will be sending 50 bucks via snail mail for the new TAA2 tabloid, Glenn.

The TAA2 looks good. Satirical news with which will leave the reader fixated and stigmatize

Keep up the good work Glenn.

Ave Duce and Hail Hitler.
Which will make two $50 contributions you've made to the project, El Duce. Got you down right here on my "atta-boy" list. Those jew-wise VNN'ers not on my "atta-boy" list are on my "aw shit" list. And they ain't gonna like me when I lose my patience with them, and get in their hypocrite faces on this forum.

Many thanks, El Duce. And a hearty AVE DUCE and HEIL HITLER to you right back.

Old April 29th, 2005 #25
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
Great ideers. But, just a suggestion, but why not raise the price from 16 cents to 20 cents a copy for 100? Because you have all these extra expenses you're referring to, gas or whatever, and there's no reason to eat the cost. If you guys want to do it for no profit, I understand, but you should at least program in all of your costs. That will help make this project more sustainable.
Now way, A.E. We provide VNN'ers with the most dynamic, persuasive, effective, and CHEAPEST WN tabloid newspaper on the globe. A 16-pager for less than costs. And we'll keep it that way, so long as I'm VNN's tabloid clerk.
(Besides it makes me feel good about myself, and I can gloat louder to the "Do-Nothings-But-Talk" jew-wise hypocrites, on this forum).

Who's the next real White man/woman demanding to "Fight Back" against our jew and mud enemies, by pledging proudly his/her support for Alex Linder's Tabloid Newspaper Project, right here and right now ???

Old May 1st, 2005 #26
USOTC55kg

I found some copies of it where I live in Tempe, AZ.

Who put them out I wonder. Didn't see who did it, woulda liked to chat but they did it while I was in class. Darn shame. That's how I tracked down this site, via the paper I found. Good thing too I guess. I saw a couple guys in my neighborhood picking em up, and I guess they got them all. Well they didn't get mine anyway. Best of all, it was free. Although the "New Times" http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com is too.

Do they have these in Colorado too? I'm moving back there at the end of the month.

Old May 2nd, 2005 #27
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Originally Posted by USOTC55kg

Do they have these in Colorado too? I'm moving back there at the end of the month.
You can buy them direct from Rounder, now that you know we're here.

Old May 2nd, 2005 #28
Rounder

Quote:

Who put them out I wonder. Didn't see who did it, woulda liked to chat but they did it while I was in class. Darn shame. That's how I tracked down this site, via the paper I found. Good thing too I guess. I saw a couple guys in my neighborhood picking em up, and I guess they got them all. Well they didn't get mine anyway. Best of all, it was free. Although the "New Times" http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com is too.

Yep USOT, Colorado has them too. I've mailed box fulls to dozens of states, including lots to Arizona. They're all over the country. And you can make "it" happen even moreso in Colorado.

100 copies. . . . $16.00 total (16 cents per copy - cheapest in the world)
200 copies. . . . .$32.00 total

Send check, cash, or MO to:

Glenn Miller
PO Box 3861,
Springfield, MO 65808
tel: 417-258-7785

(Roll in rubber bands. Place in front seat of auto. Roll right window down. Drive slowly next to curb. Toss papers freeze-bee-like (not end over end) deadcenter of paved driveways or next to mail boxes in middle and upper income White areas, at houses situated close the street.

To avoid soccermoms who might pick them up and trash them, distribute weekday afternoons, just before folks get home from work. When they enter their driveway, they can't help but see their tabloid laying there. And they'll walk back, after parking, and pick them up. Better than 95 percent pick-up rate with this procedure.

Old May 2nd, 2005 #29
USOTC55kg

Kewl, I'll look into that when I move back. Right now it's almost time for finals. I think I saw the guy who put them out but not sure. Oh well. My neighbors thought the paper was funny I guess, they asked me about it (gee I wonder why). I think they're Hispanic or something. I guess I don't understand why they think it was funny.

Old May 2nd, 2005 #30
Rounder

Quote:
Kewl, I'll look into that when I move back. Right now it's almost time for finals. I think I saw the guy who put them out but not sure. Oh well. My neighbors thought the paper was funny I guess, they asked me about it (gee I wonder why). I think they're Hispanic or something. I guess I don't understand why they think it was funny.
I'll look forward to hearing from ya, and I'll hold you to it. Join the VNN team !! The winning team !!! Exposing the GD kikes, and uniting and organizing White folks !!

Old May 3rd, 2005 #31
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Default 35 Million Americans dislike Jews

Hey Rounder. Great news. Foxman says 35 MILLION americans dislike Jews. Even if he's lying, half of that still would be millions!

1% would be 350,000! Thats a lot of potential ACTIVISTS, isnt it?

http://www.adl.org/ADL_Opinions/Anti...22-Haaretz.htm

Old May 3rd, 2005 #32
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
Hey Rounder. Great news. Foxman says 35 MILLION americans dislike Jews. Even if he's lying, half of that still would be millions!

1% would be 350,000! Thats a lot of potential ACTIVISTS, isnt it?

http://www.adl.org/ADL_Opinions/Anti...22-Haaretz.htm
Yes AE, there are lots of potential ACTIVISTS out there. And our TAA can activate many of them. We just need to get more and more of them into the hands of White folks.

(BTW, you're a little late with that article. I posted a news report of that ADL poll in the "This Just In" forum yesterday - but I enjoyed the article above, anyway)

Old May 4th, 2005 #33
Chain

Twenty year old- just out of teenhood- Lindsey Bonistall has been
murdered in Delaware by a nigimal. This young beauty was not, from all news accounts, a race mixer.

If we could get a drop in Newark, Delaware, (SEE MAP AT LINK- IT IS CLOSE TO PA)
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp...nited%20States
we could raise awareness. I'll get some fax numbers of local media into this post later. The trick is to drop a couple hundred TAA#2's and then fax all media from a Kinko's- wherever. What? Are they gonna pull your vid off the Kinko's security camera? LOL

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=18308&*

Old May 4th, 2005 #34
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chain
Twenty year old- just out of teenhood- Lindsey Bonistall has been
murdered in Delaware by a nigimal. This young beauty was not, from all news accounts, a race mixer.

If we could get a drop in Newark, Delaware, (SEE MAP AT LINK- IT IS CLOSE TO PA)
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp...nited%20States
we could raise awareness. I'll get some fax numbers of local media into this post later. The trick is to drop a couple hundred TAA#2's and then fax all media from a Kinko's- wherever. What? Are they gonna pull your vid off the Kinko's security camera? LOL

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=18308&*
Chain, I've PM'd a VNN'er who just might drive to Newark, DE and distribute couple hundred TAAs there. And I directed him to your above post and links.

Meantime, if there's anyone else here willing to get the job done, he/she should PM me, and I'll get a box of TAAs in the mail to him/her, ASAP.

Thread