VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > To Do > VNN Local
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old June 22nd, 2011 #1
Horseman

Default any self-hating jewy mutty WN's like myself in New England?

we could start something - a club of the most extreme outcasts. no faggots though.

Old June 23rd, 2011 #2
Horseman

Hey no problem. This can be a club of 1 person. Not many jews are actually in support of white people, much less be passionately so, to the death. Every day I wake up, in the back of my mind, I know things are tragically off-kilter in thsi world. And I've learned why. It's the very people with whom I share genetic Heritage. I'm proud that I accept the ugly truth. It is the truth after all, so why ignore it and hope it goes away. I don't give a fuck how alone I am. I'll go live in the fucking forest all alone for all I care, once my kids are grown and can take care of themselves. I don't need anyone. If any jew out there, however, despises what is going on in the world, ... that's an oxymoron IMO. because if that's the case then you really are not a jew. By my definition, a jew is anti-white. If you are pro-white then you are not a jew. I won't be bold enough to call you white, but you can say what you are not, if not what you are.
There's only a few things a person as myself can do, as I realize my help is neither wanted, nor considered needed, by whites. But we can talk to jews and probe their hate and try to point it out to them. We can give money to sites like this. Is there any jew out there who can even respond to this? FUck you all then.

BTW, I'm not saying I don't have any friends. i do. But I am talking about political friends.

Old June 23rd, 2011 #3
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

From time to time "WN" Jews show up in the opposing views forums at VNN and SF.

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...99#post1287399
Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Old June 23rd, 2011 #4
Rae Kiley
Molon Labe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseman View Post
Hey no problem. This can be a club of 1 person. Not many jews are actually in support of white people, much less be passionately so, to the death. Every day I wake up, in the back of my mind, I know things are tragically off-kilter in thsi world. And I've learned why. It's the very people with whom I share genetic Heritage. I'm proud that I accept the ugly truth. It is the truth after all, so why ignore it and hope it goes away. I don't give a fuck how alone I am. I'll go live in the fucking forest all alone for all I care, once my kids are grown and can take care of themselves. I don't need anyone. If any jew out there, however, despises what is going on in the world, ... that's an oxymoron IMO. because if that's the case then you really are not a jew. By my definition, a jew is anti-white. If you are pro-white then you are not a jew. I won't be bold enough to call you white, but you can say what you are not, if not what you are.
There's only a few things a person as myself can do, as I realize my help is neither wanted, nor considered needed, by whites. But we can talk to jews and probe their hate and try to point it out to them. We can give money to sites like this. Is there any jew out there who can even respond to this? FUck you all then.

BTW, I'm not saying I don't have any friends. i do. But I am talking about political friends.
I highly doubt you'll find any in your area jew or not. New England is a hot bed of dumbass liberals. lol

I moved over a year ago and could not be happier.

Old June 23rd, 2011 #5
Thomas de Aynesworth
Banned

As if any New Englander would disclose his location to a Jew.

Old June 24th, 2011 #6
Horseman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas de Aynesworth View Post
As if any New Englander would disclose his location to a Jew.
god damn that is painful to be called a jew by someone I respect. How can I be a jew if I am pro-white? I would fight against jews with guns to the death in a war for the pro-white cause. How am I a jew?

Last edited by Horseman; June 24th, 2011 at 10:26 AM.

Old June 24th, 2011 #7
Vijay Coomar
TNT NT-YT

Quote:
we could start something - a club of the most extreme outcasts. no faggots though.
Welcome to the club, buddie. With the authority invested in me as President of the Club, i hereby appoint you General Secretary. Congratulations! Now lets go and recruit some more peeps and get this club going.

Join a gym. Get in shape. If women still hate you, well then that can't be changed, but as much as they hate you, they will still want to lay you. -Keifer

Old June 24th, 2011 #8
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

It was a pro-White half jew buddy of mine, much like you, Horseman, who first informed me as to what a hateful tribe of crooks the kikes are.

Old June 24th, 2011 #9
Horseman

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
It was a pro-White half jew buddy of mine, much like you, Horseman, who first informed me as to what a hateful tribe of crooks the kikes are.
It takes one to know one.

Old June 24th, 2011 #10
Zeth O. Grady

Question

What percentage Jewish are you? That's the important question.

Old June 25th, 2011 #11
Horseman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeth O. Grady View Post
What percentage Jewish are you? That's the important question.
50 percent

Old June 25th, 2011 #12
Horseman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vijay Coomar View Post
Welcome to the club, buddie. With the authority invested in me as President of the Club, i hereby appoint you General Secretary. Congratulations! Now lets go and recruit some more peeps and get this club going.
ok I guess it's just you and me vj. maybe that spic father of shwartzenegger's kid wil join us.. )

Old June 27th, 2011 #13
Thomas de Aynesworth
Banned

Quote:
50 percent
Are you Jewish halakhically speaking?

Old June 28th, 2011 #14
Zeth O. Grady

Quote:
50 percent
That's too much. I thought you were going to say something like 1/8 or 1/16.

So which parent is the Jew? Mommy or daddy?

Old June 28th, 2011 #15
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

jewsign

Do you eat pork?

Are you circumcised?

Atheist or religious Jew?
Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Old June 28th, 2011 #16
Mr. Bowmont

A jew is a jew of course of course.

If you are admiting youre a jew then, ya duh you're a disgusting jew. Half, 1/4, 1/8. Still a jew. Pro-white and jewish? Still a jew.

Old June 30th, 2011 #17
Horseman

Despite what I am genetically, I think like you do. So I understand why I am not wanted. I know I am considered to be a danger to some unknown degree, that you do not want to waste your time on. this is how i'd view it if I was in your shoes. I've broken the news to 3 separate WN's that I've known in person and they shunned me from that point on. And I have no anger towards them. There's nothing more I can say about myself, except that I am also a liar in being dishonest all this time while posting on VNN and not admitting what I am. I'm ashamed of that. Nothing much more I can say about myself. I'll continue to support you, and continue to try to grapple with my situation, forever I believe. I'd LOVE to be able to attend pro-white rallies and meetings and be social with other WN's but I could not do so without being laughed at. I know 50% is too much..... so there you have it. I feel a bit of kinship with Bobby Fischer.

Old June 30th, 2011 #18
Horseman

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickHolland View Post
Do you eat pork?

Are you circumcised?

Atheist or religious Jew?
of course I am NOT a religious jew!! LMAO. I am an anti-semite.

Old June 30th, 2011 #19
Zeth O. Grady

Question

You never said which parent is the Jew.

Old June 30th, 2011 #20
Horseman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeth O. Grady View Post
You never said which parent is the Jew.
the mother

Thread