Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 7th, 2011 #1
Anders Hoveland

Default White Victims of Black Prison Rape

85% of prison rapes in the USA are comitted by black men, despite black men only constituting 41% of the prison population.

Most prison rapes in the USA are comitted by black men on white men.
The phenomena of blacks exclusively raping whites has been substantially documented since the 1960s. Both quantitative and qualitative data show that blacks exclusively raping whites has been constant. source: Davis 1968; Jones 1976; Nacci 1978; Nacci and Kane 1984; Bowker 1980; Lookwood 1980; Starchild 1990

For every year in an American prison, a prisoner on average has a 6% chance of being raped. If someone is in prison for 15 years, probability is not in their favor.

Quote:
Rape and Racism: Black Rapists, White Victims

A special complicating problem for American prisons is that they are racially integrated institutions (Buffum 1982, p. 104). The oppressive characteristics of race relations in the society as a whole penetrates the relationships between whites and blacks inside prisons (Buffum 1982, p. 104). Scacco (1982, p. 91) argues that the issue of racism predominates as a central point in sexual victimisation within correctional institutions. It has even been cited as being the single most important socio-demographic characteristic associated with victimisation. These statistics may be due to the over-representation of minorities in prisons. However, rapes are not randomly distributed within the prison population, especially with respect to race (Bowker 1980, p.7).

In American prisons, studies by sociologists suggest that more than 90% of rapes are inter-racial and may be motivated more by a need for sexual dominance over another race than by sexual passions (Starchild 1990, p. 145). Many rapes are by blacks on whites, suggesting that it gives the lower-class black, who has felt trod upon all his life, his one chance to dominate a white person (Starchild 1990, p. 145). Consequently, the victims are almost always young white prisoners. Scacco (1982, p. 91) has also noted a disproportionate number of black aggressors and white victims in studies of sexual assaults in jails and prisons. Even if the minority of prisoners are black, the minority of victims are white (Scacco 1982, p. 91). When Lookwood (1980, p. 28 ), asked 'targets' to identify their aggressors at the time of their rape, most were black (80%), some were Hispanic (14%), and a few were white (6%). the Tennessee State Penitentiary about the races of the aggressors and victims in rape incidents, nearly all whites agreed that the aggressors were black and the victims were white (Bowker 1980, p 8 ). However, Bowker (1980, p 8 ) did note that most black respondents claimed that both blacks and whites raped whites frequently, and there were occasions when blacks raped blacks. As discussed, it is unusual for either black or Chicano youngsters to be turned out. The blacks and Mexicans-Americans tend to look out for their own and will not turn out one of their own race (Wooden and Parker 1982, p.
106).
Quote:
"I'm a 36 year old white male. heterosexual. raped by black inmates in
1978, still have nightmares and afraid of one day my mind snapping. The
Texas prison system lacks in professional counselors to talk to and the
psychologist either dont want to talk or want you to take drugs.
After the incident I asked to be put in PC and they refused so I wrote the
FBI, who came to see me but not before I was taken into a room with the
"warden" and threatened if I didn't tell the Feds to forget the whole thing
my life would be made real uncomfortable there. So I blew it off...and I
stabbed one of the black M.F.'s that raped me about 6 times with a pair
of 6" scissors. I wasn't caught and I don't know if he died or what....I
don't need the added pressures of being a labeled punk."
-M., Beaumont, Texas

Thread