VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 4th, 2004 #1
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Antiochus Epiphanes
Default VNN style and branding

A strong brand helps sell. VNN from the beginning, to me was as attractive to read or more, than the stack of 1970s "National Lampoon" magazines I used to read over and laugh until my sides ached. I will never forget the story about "Mike Hunt," who was a high school kid who grew a you know what, or the comic strip about the grue-sniffing Asian motorcycle gang who looked like lizards.

If you ever saw these mags, you may recall much political content. One name associated was PJ O Rourke. Who was good in the past and now has declined in quality.

I think that VNN must not lose its edge. Edge does not come from mere shock value, although shock happens. Nor from swearing etc although swearing has its place. Where it comes from I dont know, in all honesty, but my best guess is probably from a damn good editor who doesnt sell out his vision. Like Alex. And people who get it and bring their own contributions into place in a harmonious whole.

On a superficial level, I think that satire should get top billing. Let our going across be a skewering, to distort Zarathustra. Let our yea saying be a play saying. LOL. Sompfin lahk dat.

For example: rather than a reprint of the boring "kosher tax" material that has been circulating for years, how about a writer more talented than myself, do a piece like this:

"WHITE KOSHER TAX: why can't we do nothing and make a mint like Jews?"

Old November 4th, 2004 #2
Polybius

Polybius
Default VNN style & branding

Couldn't agree with you more...a smart, witty and subtle style, all of which Alex is capable of producing will make the VNN tabloid a winner.

Wit, humor and subtlety have staying power and can reach classic status.

Not everything has to be hammer blow.

Old November 4th, 2004 #3
Whirlwind

Whirlwind

Great comment about style and branding, A.E. As A.Linder has mentioned in another thread, having a dedicated cartoonist would be a big plus. I used to really look forward to a new RaZoR cartoon when I first started reading VNN. As well as Alex's spintros. Both had the right amount of edge, consistently.

Old November 4th, 2004 #4
Polybius

Polybius
Default VNN style & branding

Another highly successful publication with appeal to young white folks back in the earlly 70's was Rolling Stone Magazine. Back in those days editor Bill Greider even covered with some respect, David Duke and George Wallace---not the two most respected guys on this forum.

Bill Greider the last time I looked, is currently an editor of some sort for the Nation Magazine, but, still a critic of the Federal Reserve System, so-called free trade, and the outsourcing of American jobs and industry to the "turd world". Much like Barlett and Steele of the Philadelphia Enquirer and Time Magazine---guys who if they unloaded would really shake things up. Because they know how to use the facts, and their editorializing is very subtle.

Today, Rolling Stone is just another multi-cult mtv type jewbrew production.

Disgusting.

Old November 4th, 2004 #5
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Antiochus Epiphanes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polybius
Another highly successful publication with appeal to young white folks back in the earlly 70's was Rolling Stone Magazine. Back in those days editor Bill Greider even covered with some respect, David Duke and George Wallace---not the two most respected guys on this forum.

Bill Greider the last time I looked, is currently an editor of some sort for the Nation Magazine, but, still a critic of the Federal Reserve System, so-called free trade, and the outsourcing of American jobs and industry to the "turd world". Much like Barlett and Steele of the Philadelphia Enquirer and Time Magazine---guys who if they unloaded would really shake things up. Because they know how to use the facts, and their editorializing is very subtle.

Today, Rolling Stone is just another multi-cult mtv type jewbrew production.

Disgusting.
Wow, lookee here Alex looks like you've got another member who knows a thing or two about reporting! Welcome Polybius. Didnt Polybius write a good history of Rome which noted racial amalgamation as a factor in decline?

Old November 5th, 2004 #6
Alex Linder
Administrator

Alex Linder

We'll keep the VNN edge, but adapt to form. Space is free on the Internet, but not so in print. So we run more shorter stuff, more graphics. It's a fun thing, and I'm still working it out. I think some of the best things tabloids can do are pages of quotations, pages of "did you know?" material, LTEs, and graphics of all shapes and sizes.

We're going for a young, smart audience. We know the world they're growing up in. We know what they're hearing and seeing. We semi-copy the style they're used to, but fill it with out content. We mock the unmockables - the niggers and jews. But we also provide the hard facts: dramatic stats on crime and STDs. This is where the "gut" comes in. We make White girls fear niggers as rapists and STD spreaders. We make White parents FEAR their daughter will be done in by niggers the college they're paying for encourages her to nix with. This will drive the campuses crazy, and the campus is what we're aiming at more than anything. "The action is in the reaction," as the old kike Alinsky said. We'll show that these tolerant folks are intolerant. These love-filled diversity zombies are the real fascists. They'll take the bait, they always do.

Dry academic stuff is not what we want. The kosher scam - ugh. That puts you to sleep. I don't want to look at the back of a can. At best it's worth a stat as something that drives up the cost of food by X percent.

We want to hip these kids to the dirty secrets: that jews take up 1/3 of the slots at Harvard! same as white christians! That is remarkable. How comes it to be? How come all the heads of the ivies are kikes? How come all the commissioners of the big sports leagues are kikes? how come all the advisers who encouraged war on iraq are kikes?

and mounds and mounds of quotes from jews themselves. that will work on immigration. start with a simple question: how come we're being invaded by mexico when every poll says no one wants it? take the KM essay, squeeze it for jew quotes. make a few integumentary comments, boom, it's done. post the "slam!" FITZ cartoon where the two jews honestly tell the woman behind the gate what jews are up to. that's effective.

the most effective way to wreck a man is taking his stupid statement and rubbing his face in it.

we take govt stats proving niggers are a social/sexual menace. we print them up dash dash dash dash and at the bottom, in small type we give FBI or dept of justice or centers for disease control.

then we say: oh yeah, kids. the government actually slants these stats against whites, to try to slim the disparity a little. so the stats we cited above? yeah, they're actually WORSE.

so, kids, what's our conclusion here: the government discriminates against you in admissions, then encourages you to bed down with these apes its own figures show are teeming with fungi and violent tendencies. sounds like your administration and your government are run by a bunch of hate criminals!

there's no need for slurs in this, although there's no need to delete them either. the content alone will be enough to drive the hate administrators wild, and get the left loamed up for another orgasmic round of candlelit group masturbation therapy.

so we get them the stats that matter -- and make sure these are absolutely unimpeachable. the funniest cartoons. slants they've never seen on tv shows and books and movies we know they're familiar with. and we give them some plain ol news, albeit of the kind that never gets reported, such as the hush crime in wichita. in short, we present them with a new way of looking at the world and judging their own situation. we inflame their sense of fairness and justice against ZOG and their own administrators who play along for pay.

graphics are hugely important. no one will forget Mr. Gummy, star of issue 1 and 1a. i have never forgotten a brochure i saw in a library as a young child, it was an anti-vivisection brochure, with a dog's head sewn onto the ass of another dog. truly disturbing, and horribly unforgettable.

we mock the niggers, and their pretension to coolness. we quote and point out facts about the jews.

we blanket campuses with these. we really should have a speaker's bureau, and make it clear we love LTEs and we're willing to debate all comers. i am, and i suspect glenn is too. always remember: we speak for the community. the jews only claim to. this online shit is just a start. it ain't the real thing, that happens in the streets.

Thread