Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 18th, 2018 #1
Gladiatrix
Senior Member
 
Gladiatrix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: In a dystopian nightmare
Posts: 1,452
Gladiatrix
Default Anybody know what's going on with Stormfront?

Getting weird shit when trying to log on.
__________________
Political correctness is oppression disguised as good manners.
 
Old February 18th, 2018 #2
Nikola Bijeliti
Sex: Male
 
Nikola Bijeliti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 473
Blog Entries: 16
Nikola Bijeliti
Default

There's another thread about this here. I'm not sure which sub-forum is the best place to post information about it on.
 
Old February 18th, 2018 #3
Gladiatrix
Senior Member
 
Gladiatrix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: In a dystopian nightmare
Posts: 1,452
Gladiatrix
Default

Yeah, I saw that after I posted. Why so much hate for SF on here? I was told it was back up a ways back on GAB.
__________________
Political correctness is oppression disguised as good manners.
 
Old February 18th, 2018 #4
Crowe
Senior Member
 
Crowe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 6,433
Crowe
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
Why so much hate for SF on here?
Them appointing a moderator, Poison, who thinks Bill Clinton is cool, John Mccain is cool, and NATO bombing a White country is funny - has something to do with it. He also constantly makes a mockery out of anyone raising the jewish question. Compares it to David Icke's nonsense about lizard people. He seems to like pushing the agenda that Putin and Russia are the real force behind evil in the world while labeling everyone else tin foil hatters who don't agree.
__________________
Low-IQ bible scholars are legion, the big book o' bullshit is catnip to the underbrained. --ALEX LINDER
 
Old February 18th, 2018 #5
Jeffrey Smither
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 3,319
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Them appointing a moderator, Poison, who thinks Bill Clinton is cool, John Mccain is cool, and NATO bombing a White country is funny - has something to do with it. He also constantly makes a mockery out of anyone raising the jewish question. Compares it to David Icke's nonsense about lizard people. He seems to like pushing the agenda that Putin and Russia are the real force behind evil in the world while labeling everyone else tin foil hatters who don't agree.
I dislike the Clintons, but you have to admit under Bill Clinton the economy was stable and there was no major lasting conflicts and wars like we got under Dubya. If Bill Clinton wasn't anti gun and NAFTA he would have been a great president.

Dubya, Onigger, and now Trump have been Zionist puppets to the max.
 
Old February 18th, 2018 #6
Crowe
Senior Member
 
Crowe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 6,433
Crowe
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
I dislike the Clintons, but you have to admit under Bill Clinton the economy was stable and there was no major lasting conflicts and wars like we got under Dubya. If Bill Clinton wasn't anti gun and NAFTA he would have been a great president.

Dubya, Onigger, and now Trump have been Zionist puppets to the max.
Yeah, but you're not saying you think Bill Clinton is cool because he spear headed the NATO effort to bomb Serbia and initiate regime change.
__________________
Low-IQ bible scholars are legion, the big book o' bullshit is catnip to the underbrained. --ALEX LINDER
 
Old February 18th, 2018 #7
Nikola Bijeliti
Sex: Male
 
Nikola Bijeliti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 473
Blog Entries: 16
Nikola Bijeliti
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
I dislike the Clintons, but you have to admit under Bill Clinton the economy was stable and there was no major lasting conflicts and wars like we got under Dubya. If Bill Clinton wasn't anti gun and NAFTA he would have been a great president.

Dubya, Onigger, and now Trump have been Zionist puppets to the max.
Clinton was just riding the wave of Reganomics. As far as lasting conflicts, he was so ruthless in bombing Serbia that the conflict didn't last long. That's ruthless efficiency, not pacifism.
 
Old February 18th, 2018 #8
Erik T. White
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: The Deep South of the USSA
Posts: 3,255
Erik T. White
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Them appointing a moderator, Poison, who thinks Bill Clinton is cool, John Mccain is cool, and NATO bombing a White country is funny - has something to do with it. He also constantly makes a mockery out of anyone raising the jewish question. Compares it to David Icke's nonsense about lizard people. He seems to like pushing the agenda that Putin and Russia are the real force behind evil in the world while labeling everyone else tin foil hatters who don't agree.
Little Shit Poison also gets really defensive when the heebs are slammed too much by a poster. He/she/it uses so many Yiddish words and refuses to reveal heshits location that I'm beginning to think he's a Zionist plant. He also uses lots of gaming abbreviations (e. g., KEK) that heshits seems to be unable to differentiate between life and LARP.

14/88

Erik
__________________
Whites are afraid to speak out against their enemies, let alone act out. This must change ~ Alex Linder
Sweat saves blood, blood saves lives, but brains saves both. ~ Erwin Rommel
 
Old February 19th, 2018 #9
Gladiatrix
Senior Member
 
Gladiatrix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: In a dystopian nightmare
Posts: 1,452
Gladiatrix
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Them appointing a moderator, Poison, who thinks Bill Clinton is cool, John Mccain is cool, and NATO bombing a White country is funny - has something to do with it. He also constantly makes a mockery out of anyone raising the jewish question. Compares it to David Icke's nonsense about lizard people. He seems to like pushing the agenda that Putin and Russia are the real force behind evil in the world while labeling everyone else tin foil hatters who don't agree.
I got one of just several infractions over many years from him for the only time I don't think I was in the wrong. It was a long time ago, but involved biting back at a troll. It was called something like "insulting another member" and involved some asshole who used either the tired trope of attacking all White women as mudsharking whores or some asshat who thinks Southern Europeans or Slavs aren't White.
__________________
Political correctness is oppression disguised as good manners.
 
Old February 19th, 2018 #10
Erik T. White
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: The Deep South of the USSA
Posts: 3,255
Erik T. White
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
I got one of just several infractions over many years from him for the only time I don't think I was in the wrong. It was a long time ago, but involved biting back at a troll. It was called something like "insulting another member" and involved some asshole who used either the tired trope of attacking all White women as mudsharking whores or some asshat who thinks Southern Europeans or Slavs aren't White.
Littleshit Poison gives infractions with impunity since heshit can't be ousted. He was one of Jack Boot's favorite little shits. There was an entire thread about how terrible Littleshit Poison was and it was closed by Boot.

I've never gotten an infraction from the littleshit but heshit attacked me on a few occasions. I told heshit every time that I was not to be intimidated by an inconsequential entity with a delusion of power. Heshit threatened me with an infraction, and I reiterated how I wasn't afraid of heshit and oh, by the way, how were your grades in physical chemistry? After the physical chemistry challenge, heshit fell strangely silent. Heshit has never engaged me again.

14/88

Erik
__________________
Whites are afraid to speak out against their enemies, let alone act out. This must change ~ Alex Linder
Sweat saves blood, blood saves lives, but brains saves both. ~ Erwin Rommel
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:28 PM.
Page generated in 0.10080 seconds.