Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 1st, 2017 #2
Michael Jeffrey
Junior Member
 
Michael Jeffrey's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 75
Blog Entries: 12
Michael Jeffrey
Default

Every White man and woman should familiarize themselves with the greats, such as: Wagner, Ravel, Strauss, Schubert, etc.
__________________
Patriotic Dissent Books - Pro-White and 'politically incorrect' independent bookstore.
 
Old September 3rd, 2017 #3
Dan T N Ford
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: UK
Posts: 848
Dan T N Ford
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Jeffrey View Post
Every White man and woman should familiarize themselves with the greats, such as: Wagner, Ravel, Strauss, Schubert, etc.
Absolutely correct! Too many Whites are ignorant of their own culture!
 
Old September 3rd, 2017 #4
Michael Jeffrey
Junior Member
 
Michael Jeffrey's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 75
Blog Entries: 12
Michael Jeffrey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan T N Ford View Post
Absolutely correct! Too many Whites are ignorant of their own culture!
I concur. Our people often get caught up in the subculture of the Pro-White movement and often forget we have a rich culture of our own. They should be reading the great literature our face has produced, in addition to listening to the great works our race has composed in the area of music. That is true art.
__________________
Patriotic Dissent Books - Pro-White and 'politically incorrect' independent bookstore.
 
Old September 4th, 2017 #5
Erik T. White
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: The Deep South of the USSA
Posts: 3,259
Erik T. White
Default

There is a vast amount of wind literature that isn't Sousa's.





For small brass ensemble:



Edit: I couldn't help myself, posting one of my all time favorite symphonic tone poems in four movements, "Scherazade," by Nikolai Andreyvich Rimsky-Korsakov, performed by an almost 100 percent White YOUTH orchestra...the oldest is about 20 years old:


Enjoy!!!

14/88

Erik

Last edited by Erik T. White; September 4th, 2017 at 08:34 PM. Reason: more info
 
Old September 9th, 2017 #6
Dan T N Ford
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: UK
Posts: 848
Dan T N Ford
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Jeffrey View Post
I concur. Our people often get caught up in the subculture of the Pro-White movement and often forget we have a rich culture of our own. They should be reading the great literature our face has produced, in addition to listening to the great works our race has composed in the area of music. That is true art.
Could n`t agree more!
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:43 PM.
Page generated in 0.08136 seconds.