Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 10th, 2008 #21
Richard H.
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Right Here
Posts: 1,798
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean(doc)martin View Post
This is what I don’t understand. I would almost guarantee you have your 25 auto on you at all times. Lots of darkies have been effectively killed or stopped by similar guns. Yet people still want to hold to the old 45 acp myths and think someone will drag around a 5 pound boat anchor in 100 degree weather.


A 25 auto in the pocket is more important that a $5,000 sniper rifle in a 3 step safe.
yes....you've answered the $64000 question
 
Old April 10th, 2008 #22
Marse Supial
Creepy-Ass Cracker
 
Marse Supial's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Where "Yes" Is A Two-Syllable Word.
Posts: 3,822
Marse Supial
Default Negress shoots Buck in "Muh Dick"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSPQK...d.php?p=730409
 
Old April 10th, 2008 #23
RebelWithACause
¡Confíeme en!
 
RebelWithACause's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Chattanooga, TN
Posts: 1,136
RebelWithACause
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean(doc)martin View Post
This is what I don’t understand. I would almost guarantee you have your 25 auto on you at all times. Lots of darkies have been effectively killed or stopped by similar guns. Yet people still want to hold to the old 45 acp myths and think someone will drag around a 5 pound boat anchor in 100 degree weather.


A 25 auto in the pocket is more important that a $5,000 sniper rifle in a 3 step safe.

Depending on the situation, style of dress, etc, I carry my mythical H&K USP .45 or my 5-shot .38 snubbie.

I prefer to carry my USP and do so probably 75% of the time.
__________________
James "Yankee Jim" Leshkevich 1955-2008
Email - [email protected]
All The News That's Fit To Print
 
Old April 10th, 2008 #24
Sylvia Miles...
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 93
Sylvia Miles
Default

the only way I can see a .22 not penetrating the skull is if it hit at an angle, you know, glanced off the skull, the higher powered the bullet, even a glancing shot would kill.

Niggers have alot more real life experience in this kind of thing though, you should ask them.
 
Old April 10th, 2008 #25
Sean Martin
......
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 9,397
Sean Martin
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelWithACause View Post
Depending on the situation, style of dress, etc, I carry my mythical H&K USP .45 or my 5-shot .38 snubbie.

I prefer to carry my USP and do so probably 75% of the time.
The majority of people won’t do that. I can see carrying a 38 snub everywhere but a huge 45 auto would be difficult to conceal and uncomfortable. You and Chris Drake are about the only 2 VNNF’ers I could see that would actually carry a 45 auto in 100-degree weather.

A handgun is to get out of a situation and perhaps get back to the rifle or shotgun in the automobile or home.

Also in Tennessee laws are a bit different than they are in for example Ohio. In Tennessee kwaps wouldn’t think about a huge gun like that (one of my relatives carried a Dirty Harry 44 mag), however in somewhere like Ohio if they found a hand cannon on your person even if it was legal and you had the proper permit they would take you to jail. Kwaps have a knack of finding something illegal about a law-abiding citizen, yet it takes them decades to get one shred of evidence against the biggest dope dealers.
__________________
http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...64&postcount=9
Doppelhaken, Draco, Richard H, ToddinFl, Augustus Sutter, Chain, Subrosa, Jarl, White Will, whose next?
 
Old April 11th, 2008 #26
RebelWithACause
¡Confíeme en!
 
RebelWithACause's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Chattanooga, TN
Posts: 1,136
RebelWithACause
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean(doc)martin View Post
The majority of people won’t do that. I can see carrying a 38 snub everywhere but a huge 45 auto would be difficult to conceal and uncomfortable. You and Chris Drake are about the only 2 VNNF’ers I could see that would actually carry a 45 auto in 100-degree weather.

A handgun is to get out of a situation and perhaps get back to the rifle or shotgun in the automobile or home.

Also in Tennessee laws are a bit different than they are in for example Ohio. In Tennessee kwaps wouldn’t think about a huge gun like that (one of my relatives carried a Dirty Harry 44 mag), however in somewhere like Ohio if they found a hand cannon on your person even if it was legal and you had the proper permit they would take you to jail. Kwaps have a knack of finding something illegal about a law-abiding citizen, yet it takes them decades to get one shred of evidence against the biggest dope dealers.
I completely agree with you here. There are a LOT of Colt-style .45s on the hips of CCW holders around this area. (Personally, I can't hit the broad side of a barn with one. I don't like the grip angle and it just doesn't feel right in my hand.) A few of the guys I used to work with had .44 mags in shoulder rigs under their suit coats.

I agree that big iron isn't always practical or possible. I like sporting cargo shorts as much as the next guy during the summer here, and there are simply times when it's completely impossible to conceal a full size double-stack .45. This is when my trusty little wheelgun comes into play with a speedloader in one of my 300 pockets. (lol god help me if I ever actually have to use that speedloader. I think it will mean the S has officially HTF and my chances of survival aren't too good.)
__________________
James "Yankee Jim" Leshkevich 1955-2008
Email - [email protected]
All The News That's Fit To Print
 
Old April 11th, 2008 #27
Sean Martin
......
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 9,397
Sean Martin
Default

Here is a test if anyone doubts the power of the gun they carry. Get a pine board, baseball bat, 2x4 or anything similar you are confident will smash the skull of whatever it is you are defending yourself from. Take your weapon and shoot that thing and if it fully penetrates you know it will be adequate for whatever it is you are doing.

If the 22lr is so bad then why did the OSS, which was the best of the best and expected to make kills with one shot use a suppressed 22 LR? That means the gun used a lesser load and shot through a suppressor which also lowered the velocity so the 22LR they used was weaker than the good stuff a person would carry today.

__________________
http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...64&postcount=9
Doppelhaken, Draco, Richard H, ToddinFl, Augustus Sutter, Chain, Subrosa, Jarl, White Will, whose next?
 
Old April 11th, 2008 #28
Richard H.
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Right Here
Posts: 1,798
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean(doc)martin View Post
Here is a test if anyone doubts the power of the gun they carry. Get a pine board, baseball bat, 2x4 or anything similar you are confident will smash the skull of whatever it is you are defending yourself from. Take your weapon and shoot that thing and if it fully penetrates you know it will be adequate for whatever it is you are doing.

If the 22lr is so bad then why did the OSS, which was the best of the best and expected to make kills with one shot use a suppressed 22 LR? That means the gun used a lesser load and shot through a suppressor which also lowered the velocity so the 22LR they used was weaker than the good stuff a person would carry today.

I have one of these, but only a 6"bbl, it's a Ruger
 
Old April 11th, 2008 #29
Stan
Member
 
Stan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Warsaw , Ohio
Posts: 281
Stan
Default

I used to work at a buy here pay here car lot in coontown, niggers just love to brag about gettin shot or cut and will show off the scars to anyone nearby. DO NOT shoot a nigger in the head with a 9mm or smaller pistol round ! On 3 niggers that showed there scars 2 showed no ill effects and one was scary wierd and prone to violent chimp outs . All 3 bragged about "bein shot by a 9" Hell one of them was shot 3 times to the back of the head and he acted like a normal nig ! It wasn't the thick skull that stopped bullets but more like there primitave brains are less suceptable to trama then ours. They had some really ugly entry scars and also where the doctor did the brain surgery. It amazes me how much money they will spend on a getto nigger to patch him up. If you got to shoot one aim for the heart or any where there is a lot of blood vessels neck, groin , ect. they have a week cardio vascular system. I never saw a nigger braggin about gettin shot in the heart. Stan
 
Old April 11th, 2008 #30
Richard H.
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Right Here
Posts: 1,798
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelWithACause View Post
Depending on the situation, style of dress, etc, I carry my mythical H&K USP .45 or my 5-shot .38 snubbie.

I prefer to carry my USP and do so probably 75% of the time.
I prefer my F.I.E. arms .25 auto with a 8 shot clip, it has served me well over the years and is very easy to conceal, it is also deadly I can assure you.
 
Old April 11th, 2008 #31
Richard H.
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Right Here
Posts: 1,798
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan View Post
I used to work at a buy here pay here car lot in coontown, niggers just love to brag about gettin shot or cut and will show off the scars to anyone nearby. DO NOT shoot a nigger in the head with a 9mm or smaller pistol round ! On 3 niggers that showed there scars 2 showed no ill effects and one was scary wierd and prone to violent chimp outs . All 3 bragged about "bein shot by a 9" Hell one of them was shot 3 times to the back of the head and he acted like a normal nig ! It wasn't the thick skull that stopped bullets but more like there primitave brains are less suceptable to trama then ours. They had some really ugly entry scars and also where the doctor did the brain surgery. It amazes me how much money they will spend on a getto nigger to patch him up. If you got to shoot one aim for the heart or any where there is a lot of blood vessels neck, groin , ect. they have a week cardio vascular system. I never saw a nigger braggin about gettin shot in the heart. Stan
I have observed a coon who was shot by his own brother right between the eyes with a .25 auto with fmj bullets, he was definately dead as a hammer.
 
Old April 12th, 2008 #32
Sean Martin
......
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 9,397
Sean Martin
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard H. View Post
I prefer my F.I.E. arms .25 auto with a 8 shot clip, it has served me well over the years and is very easy to conceal, it is also deadly I can assure you.
I have shot a bunch of them, everything from internal hammer to external hammer and even one with a crack in the plastic (before they went to all metal) in the bottom of the magazine. I have never had one misfire. They are amazingly reliable. I had one I paid $35 for brand-new and carried it for about 6 years and it never once malfunctioned in any way. It was scratched up but shot perfectly. They feel good in the pocket as well. There was a gun writer that saw article after article on how unreliable they were so he bought one and did his own test. He said he put 2,000 rounds through it in one weekend and had 3 misfires that he claimed were all the result of faulty ammo.

Speaking of which we see a lot about the proper firearm but no articles on which ammunition will fire when struck.

About the Ruger you said you have, those are some of the finest 22LR pistols I have ever held. They seem to fit the hand just right. I have seen people who can’t hit anything with a pistol shoot bottle caps at 10 yards with one. I always wanted either one of those or a Browning Buckmark.

You know they shoot those Ruger 22LR’s at competitions and do rapid fire at 10 yards on 5 inch plates while running. That would be the same as getting head shots on the run at 30 feet which plenty good enough.

About darkies getting shot in the head with 9mm’s and such, I am not saying it wouldn’t happen. I saw on Ripley’s where a guy took a steel pole 2 inches thick through the skull in his eye socket and it came out the back of his head and he lived. Things happen all the time but these things are the exception more than they are the rule. It is a fact that darkies can’t shoot. I know on televitz every sniper looks straight from Africa but I haven’t seen a single darkie that can hit anything. Go to any pro-shooting event and it is all white males and a possible gook.

The Mob use the 22lr to make effective headshots for decades and the Special Opps used suppressed 22LR’s to make effective kills for over a half century. While I am not saying it is the end all be all of weapons, I will say history and some of the best killers in the world have used it with extreme effectiveness.
__________________
http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...64&postcount=9
Doppelhaken, Draco, Richard H, ToddinFl, Augustus Sutter, Chain, Subrosa, Jarl, White Will, whose next?
 
Old April 12th, 2008 #33
Stan
Member
 
Stan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Warsaw , Ohio
Posts: 281
Stan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard H. View Post
I have observed a coon who was shot by his own brother right between the eyes with a .25 auto with fmj bullets, he was definately dead as a hammer.
I believe it, its all about shot placement , skill and a little luck too. If you are willing to trust your life to that caliber I hope your aim is better then mine. I know of two guys that were shot by .25 auto. Randy was shot behind the ear , walked 3 blocks to the hospital said I think I was shot answered a few questions and died , Neil was shot by a nig he put the gun under his chin and pulled the trigger the bullet went thru his chin , circled around the roof of his mouth and lodged in his lower jaw breaking it. He lost a tooth and his jaw was wired shut for a few months thats it. I personally knew both of these guys , both were assholes and scumbags. Had either one of these guys been dangerous they were still capable on inflecting some damage after being shot in the head. I'll stick with a larger caliber thank you. But a 25 in the hand is still way better then a 45 at home in the safe. Stan
 
Old April 12th, 2008 #34
Sean Martin
......
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 9,397
Sean Martin
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan View Post
I know of two guys that were shot by .25 auto.
Where I live the county was dry for about 40 years and a lot of bootleggers got shot. It wasn’t uncommon for someone to get shot at least once a month. The difference is these people were white and criminals only shot each other. A person living 3 doors down had nothing to worry about.

Anyway I know a guy who got shot in the chest with a 30.06, then later with a .380 at point blank range. Knew someone who got shot twice in the leg with a 30.06 and a one person that took over 100 rounds to his automobile and not a single one hit him.

I know of several people who have been dropped instantly with small calibers and large calibers.

We see those westerns where the bad gets shot once in the gut and drops dead instantly. The truth is there is no guarantee anyone will drop dead when the trigger is pulled. Some people can get shot and bleed for 4 hours and still live, others can get shot the bullet go into lung, heart or other internal organ and they will die in a few minutes.

The fact is if you don’t know how to shoot a high power sniper round will ricochet upwards when striking a windshield.

We can debate all day on people we know who got shot but the fact is that a 22lr, 9mm or 25 auto will penetrate the skull of a darkie or otherwise with ease. Like I said earlier just shoot a pine board or baseball bat and see what happens.

I fell for the myth that a 25 auto was worthless because I read all the gun magazines. I told my neighbor and he took a 25 auto (paid $25 new) out in his yard and shot through 2 2x4’s at 21 feet and all 3 rounds hit the mark and came out the other side. That was good enough for me. That is a test anyone on VNNF can make for themselves.

There is also a myth that a criminal will continue to come after being shot 10 times by (name your caliber) and the fact is unless a criminal is dedicated to harm you personally he will leave at the mere sight of a gun. They want easy marks and getting shot is not an easy mark. If a dozen Federal agents come into your home wearing body armor and carrying H&K 308 rifles with the sole function to bring you in or lose their jobs then I would say a 25 auto wouldn’t be very effective. However if some simian wants you wallet to get crack money then a 25 auto will repel him or her with ease.

Junkies don’t get high and go rob people, they rob people to get money to get high meaning they are already in pain and want to prevent further pain. A gunshot will cost further pain.
__________________
http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...64&postcount=9
Doppelhaken, Draco, Richard H, ToddinFl, Augustus Sutter, Chain, Subrosa, Jarl, White Will, whose next?
 
Old April 12th, 2008 #35
News
Friendly
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Midwest
Posts: 1,778
News
Default

Damn just aim for the center. What's the debate about?

If you're real hunter and trying to get a perfect headshot on a nigger who's standing still then more power to you and your *RIFLE* but most people in a shoot-the-nigger situation are probably dealing with an up-close emergency. Just shoot it wherever you can and fast as possible and get the hell out of there. "Center Mass" like they teach the cops. Aim for the center.

I've only shot one nigger in my life and it's embarrassing but I had birdshot loaded. Had buckshot on the shelf but just hadn't expected to need it so it was the shells from the last time I went hunting. The noise and the pain should be enough to make anyone run away, and it worked ok for me.

What's neat is before that happened they would walk on the sidewalk by my truck and glance in there every chance they got. The staggering fucked-up niggers would just stand and stare in there or even walk out in the street to look in from the driver side.

I don't know who was related to who or what gangs were dominating the block but after I shot that one, the others wouldn't even walk on my side of the street. Niggers would still walk by on the sidewalk but it was mostly females and niglets, and they wouldn't stop to look or even turn their heads toward my truck. It was understood "off limits" and I could swear they must have gotten word from nigger central because all problems stopped.

If you're talking about a carjacking or walking robbery, it really doesn't matter what you have, you just use it as fast as you can. If it's sticking its head in the window or mugging you when you get out, hell yeah shoot it in the melon if that's what's closest.

Niggers aren't any kind of trained assassins, they're just trying to get something easy, as usual. If you make it DIFFICULT, especially with a firearm, they're going to run away. Even if you miss you'll probably be allright. If you run out of ammo you have to point and keep acting like a threat. Just have to put up a fight. Shoot in the air when they're running to keep their speed up, if you're afraid of legal stuff. Even as bad as things are now, most police depts won't try to charge you for "city limits" if you're making a mugger run. Be sure to say "mugger" btw

Anyway just shoot it in the center. Shoot whatever you can if they try to rob you. Sure nigger skulls are thick but I bet even the 22's get in there if you're shooting at a right angle. 25's are notorious though, I don't know why anyone buys them. They are very wide and short relative to the charge and I think they are mostly just psychological weapons. Pop guns. .22 lr pistol with stingers should be plenty effective and the ammo is pretty cheap. Recoil is virtually non-existent. A little kid could shoot a nigger with that.

They do have thicker skulls so sure the deflection is more likely but a bullet hitting at obtuse angle should be as effective on them as anyone else. They might get an extra degree or two of safety if you hit at an acute angle.

Reminds me you can order gunshot skulls from Congo nations but most of those are from larger rounds. Even if you get no bullet hole, the skull is educational for the kids. Learn the nigger skull.

Funny thing about skulls is you can get nigger easy, you can get white for too much money, but getting "native american" is tough because they're all kinds of holy I guess, and american history is dangerous.

If you want some nigger skulls just mail back to the nigerians on those scam mails and ask. They want a few bucks and you have to risk it but they will send them for 30 bucks each if you get a line open. If you're rich you could probably order them in bulk and pave your driveway with them
__________________
.
 
Old April 12th, 2008 #36
Sándor Petőfi
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: In your head
Posts: 5,325
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean(doc)martin View Post
Actually the reason Americans use the .223 caliber is because a person can carry 3 times as many rounds. In Korea and similar conflicts American soldiers were overrun by gooks and couldn’t shoot all of them with an 8 round garand. They couldn’t carry the massive amounts of rounds needed with the huge 30.06 so they switched to a lighter gun with lighter rounds. This allowed the soldier to carry over a thousand rounds in a battle pack instead of a couple hundred.
Yet soldiers firing bursts with an M16 waste more rounds than those firing aimed shots from an M1. So, really, how is this a solution? It's not; it's bullshit.

The real reason for the 5.56? The 5.56 is cheaper than the 7.62 and puts more money in the pockets of defense contractors. The US government cares more about profits and expenses than soldiers' lives. End of story.

That, and scrawny males and females can't carry and fire a rifle chambered for the 7.62.So that won't do at all. A woman with a rifle is just as deadly as a man with a rifle, right? It's the weapon that counts, not the person carrying it, right? So give 'em all shittier weapons.

Last edited by Sándor Petőfi; April 12th, 2008 at 03:01 AM.
 
Old April 12th, 2008 #37
Sándor Petőfi
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: In your head
Posts: 5,325
Default

Quote:
Junkies don’t get high and go rob people, they rob people to get money to get high meaning they are already in pain and want to prevent further pain. A gunshot will cost further pain.
This isn't strictly true. Maybe of junkies, but not of criminals who take drugs. The kaffirs and coloureds over here all take methamphetamine or a methaqualone/cannabis mix before they go on their crime outings. Also, drug addicts are simply not capable of such reasoning you are pointing out. Their fixation is on the drug and everything takes second place to this. It has nothing to do with wanting to prevent pain. The only reasoning process in their brains is

craving must be satisfied above all else
money = satisfaction of craving.

That is why they will sell their bodies, their children, their lives and, yes, assault a person pointing a firearm at them
 
Old April 12th, 2008 #38
Sean Martin
......
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 9,397
Sean Martin
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sándor Petőfi View Post
Yet soldiers firing bursts with an M16 waste more rounds than those firing aimed shots from an M1. So, really, how is this a solution? It's not;
The real reason for the 5.56? The 5.56 is cheaper than the 7.62 and puts more money in the pockets of defense contractors. The US government cares more about profits and expenses than soldiers' lives. End of story.


Oh yes of course that has to be it. It is better to save 5 cents on a round and spend 300% more on a gun. The reason just as I stated is because soldiers asked for something with more firepower. The M-16 is lighter, holds more rounds and doesn’t have barrel climb so it is more accurate if you shot more than once.

If a person is sitting on a hill shooting one target at a time then the M-14 or similar weapons would be idea but if you have to shot more than once you need more firepower even if you lose knockdown power.










Soldiers with 6 weeks of weapons training would just take expert aimed head shots with 4,000 gooks, Arabs or whatever bearing down on them and let go with a 8 round clip. Arabs laying down rapid fire from 30 round AK’s and these 18-year-old soldiers who just picked up a gun 6 weeks ago will calmly take aim and pick the Arabs off one by one. I don’t know what fantasyland you are living in but real people even true marksmen are not calm enough to take surgical shots in combat.

Ever notice how the clowns who live in countries with complete or near complete gun bans are always the experts and think everyone should go back to 100 year old weapons because that is all they have ever seen. The favorite saying is “I have never shot a Glock but I can tell you why they are bad”, or a similar gun.

You also have some kind of myth of people who get high and go out in mass numbers on crime sprees and won’t be turned away from anything less than a mortar round. Stop watching Charles Bronson movies and join the military, wait this is the Internet and you were a highly decorated soldier who saw combat all over the world and could hit a penny at a thousand yards while rounds bounced off the ground 3 inches from your head.

Tell us how successful countries that still use the M-1 Garand are again? How about the FAL, most countries that use that don’t do worth a squat in combat situations.
__________________
http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...64&postcount=9
Doppelhaken, Draco, Richard H, ToddinFl, Augustus Sutter, Chain, Subrosa, Jarl, White Will, whose next?

Last edited by Sean Martin; April 12th, 2008 at 05:27 AM.
 
Old April 12th, 2008 #39
Sándor Petőfi
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: In your head
Posts: 5,325
Default

Quote:
Oh yes of course that has to be it.
Yes, that is it. You can throw away all your magazines and articles which deal with tactical issues surrounding choices of weaponry, because the people who write them are too stupid to see the larger picture, namely the picture from the perspective of the person who makes the decisions over the defense budget and the person who manufactures the weaponry: a civilian sitting in government trying to line his pockets, and an executive sitting in his office trying to line his pockets.

Quote:
It is better to save 5 cents on a round
It's better to save money producing them and sell three times the produce.

Quote:
and spend 300% more on a gun.
Yes. Three times the price without three times the production costs yields a greater profit.

Quote:
The reason just as I stated is because soldiers asked for something with more firepower.
The reason is, like everything else in the Kwa, profit.

Yeah. They asked for more firepower and they got a pea shooter. I'll be the one laughing when your mighty U.S. infantry with its mighty toy guns comes up against a modern infantry force equipped with body armour instead of running after partisans in the desert. It'll be interesting to see what happens when soldiers find that their hi-tech firearms are nearly useless except for making aimed head shots which could be better done with something they hauled out of their grandfather's attic bearing the names "Garand" or "Lee Enfield".

It'll no doubt be similar to the U.S. bringing back WWII era aircraft from service to Vietnam, because, as everyone in 1965 knew, speed, altitude and the ability to deliver hi-tech weaponry were everything, and they'd never again need to use slow, low-flying, armoured aircraft with guns for close air support.


Last edited by Sándor Petőfi; April 12th, 2008 at 06:01 AM.
 
Old April 12th, 2008 #40
Sean Martin
......
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 9,397
Sean Martin
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sándor Petőfi View Post
Yes, that is it. You can throw away all your magazines and articles which deal with tactical issues surrounding choices of weaponry, because the people who write them are too stupid to see the larger picture, namely the picture from the perspective of the person who makes the decisions over the defense budget and the person who manufactures the weaponry: a civilian sitting in government trying to line his pockets, and an executive sitting in his office trying to line his pockets.
That is almost word for word what I tell everyone, what are you doing reading my old posts and throwing my arguments at me? Actually gun magazines will be more with your side than what I am saying. They go for the larger calibers.

I already stated an 8 round rifle is not adequate against hundreds or thousands of attackers with a death wish, of course I am talking about combat here not stopping a crack head mugger.

The people who write them are not stupid, they are paid what to say. It is like saying a journalist doesn’t know the truth, he or she writes what brings in a check.

So tell us how many AR-15’s you have shot. How many different guns have you had apart down to the last pin and spring and put back together, how about how much practice you have had in bad weather and any other sort of climate. What experience do you actually have aside from some conspiracy website?

Your argument isn’t holding up. First you claim ZOG wants to save money on ammunition then you claim they want to spend 3 times the amount of money on ammunition (more round per kill) and guns because corporations want the contracts. So does ZOG want to spend the money or save the money? You can’t make up your mind, it is just one mindless conspiracy after another.

It is a simple equation, more rounds means more firepower. The .223 is a high velocity and very accurate round so it is more than adequate in killing and for aimed shots, well let’s just say people don’t go shooting gophers at 200 yards at night with .223 rifles for nothing.


I see you mentioned Vietnam which proves it is determination over technology. There is a lot of difference fighting on a homeland versus extreme unknown territory. The reason the KWA isn’t successful in places like Vietnam and Iraq is because Americans are not used to that type of battlefield. In places like Germany and Russia American soldiers have shown to be a force because they are accustomed to the mild climate and urban territory. Iraqis and Vietnamese couldn’t do as good here as Americans did over there.

You obviously don’t know what you are talking about since you take parts of a post and try to respond to something that has already been answered before you even said it. You may know something about philosophy and I am sure if someone is dying in a ditch they will want your google searches and philosophical quotes, however when it comes to things like survivalism, food preparation and storage and combat medicine I think most here would take my word over yours any day. I already showed how soldiers have no experience with guns and need more rounds, you didn’t have an answer for that.

Go to some thread and argue religion so you can stop tainting the only good place on VNNF with your nonsense and arguments over ideologies instead of what actually works.
__________________
http://www.vnnforum.com/showpost.php...64&postcount=9
Doppelhaken, Draco, Richard H, ToddinFl, Augustus Sutter, Chain, Subrosa, Jarl, White Will, whose next?
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:44 PM.
Page generated in 0.25015 seconds.