Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 19th, 2013 #21
Rick Ronsavelle
Senior Member
 
Rick Ronsavelle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 4,006
Rick Ronsavelle
Default "Don't click that. Save yourself because your blood pressure will rise."

Good. I was recently diagnosed with low blood pressure.
 
Old August 19th, 2013 #22
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,375
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

[nig whitlock nails it re griffin/cousins. a lot of it, anyway. the white sports 'reporters' know what he says here but they wont say it.]


During last season’s playoffs, Griffin stayed on the field long after it was obvious his knee injury made him completely ineffective. I wrote a column at the time stating Griffin demanded to stay in the game because of arrogance. I should’ve pointed to arrogance, insecurity and selfishness.

He wanted the glory of leading the Redskins to victory, and he wanted to deny Cousins a role in it. Griffin’s foolishness cost Washington the game, a contest it led 14-0.

I’m not the only one who knows this. Mike Shanahan knows. Trust me, Griffin’s teammates know. Griffin’s attempt to play hero cost the Redskins a playoff victory over the Seahawks. He should’ve been benched at halftime. Shanahan couldn’t do it because his mouthy, leverage-having quarterback would’ve complained to the media.

Instead, Shanahan absorbed all the media hits for leaving Griffin in the game and jeopardizing the QB’s health. Griffin selfishly jeopardized his own health in that playoff game. He still wants to risk his own health -- in exhibition games.

This isn’t leadership or a sign that Griffin is hyper-competitive. He’s insecure.


http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/r...edskins-081213
 
Old August 19th, 2013 #23
N.B. Forrest
Senior Member
 
N.B. Forrest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Virginia, CSA
Posts: 11,145
N.B. Forrest
Default

Quote:
nig whitlock nails it re griffin/cousins. a lot of it, anyway. the white sports 'reporters' know what he says here but they wont say it.
The white sports-mouths are all gelded jew-whores. Anything controversial (TRUE) in sports is almost always spoken by niglips....
__________________
"First: Do No Good." - The Hymiecratic Oath

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin
 
Old August 20th, 2013 #24
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,375
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Belichick positive on Tebow
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/belichi...7299--nfl.html
 
Old August 20th, 2013 #25
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,375
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
The white sports-mouths are all gelded jew-whores. Anything controversial (TRUE) in sports is almost always spoken by niglips....
it's the old tory men and whig measures.

that is, the easiest way to smuggle in a liberal policy is to put a conservative face on it. people don't or can't think, and accept whatever they're told. just look at how conservatism has changed in our lifetime; it's has done 180s on a number of issues. this is because most people who follow politics are simply sports fans by another name.

when there's a racially divisive issue, on mild stuff at least, the jewish producer usually has the white guy take the black side and the black guy take the white side. this is when it's only indirectly a racial thing. when it's directly a racial thing, they all take the black side.
 
Old August 20th, 2013 #26
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,375
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Cousins looked good very briefly, then he injured his foot running. So most of the game was played by Rex Grossman, who, despite his name, is not a jew, as far as I know.

Today's news is that Michael Vick is named starter over Nick Foles, which I think is a mistake. All black analysts always and everywhere favor Vick over anybody. Odds are Vick will suck or get injured and Foles will replace him soon enough.
 
Old August 20th, 2013 #27
N.B. Forrest
Senior Member
 
N.B. Forrest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Virginia, CSA
Posts: 11,145
N.B. Forrest
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Quote:
Tebow is a throwback to the days when quarterbacks ran more than they passed.
Itz a great thing when a niggaback does it; when a White does it, you're supposed to think of Knute Rockne & leather helmets....
__________________
"First: Do No Good." - The Hymiecratic Oath

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin
 
Old August 20th, 2013 #28
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,375
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
Itz a great thing when a niggaback does it; when a White does it, you're supposed to think of Knute Rockne & leather helmets....
Good point. Anti-white ideology ensures that the quarterback of the future is always a fleet nig. That this nig can't ever read defenses (ie is dumb) is why the QOF remains in the F.
 
Old August 20th, 2013 #29
Jimmy Marr
Moderator
 
Jimmy Marr's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Jew S. A.
Posts: 3,678
Jimmy Marr
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Good point. Anti-white ideology ensures that the quarterback of the future is always a fleet nig. That this nig can't ever read defenses (ie is dumb) is why the QOF remains in the F.
Google's not helping me much here.

http://www.hebrew4christians.com/Gra...t/Qof/qof.html
 
Old August 20th, 2013 #30
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,375
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

quarterback of the future (QOF)
 
Old September 23rd, 2013 #31
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,375
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Update on race and QBs.

Andrew Luck, qb of Colts, I believe will end up being the best QB of all time when things are said and done. He's the prototype physically, very strong and quite fast - a great athlete - with excellent judgment, a good solid personality, and better training than any QB before him. Luck's Indy team whipped the black-QB-led 49ers, one of the top teams in the league, at SF, 27-7, very impressive win. Indy is building a dynasty and Luck is within a couple years of becoming the best QB in the league, is my guess.

On the Washington front, the #1 great black hype, Robert Griffin, has failed utterly in three straight games, making Mike Shanahan's talk of a Super Bowl look ridiculous. Exceptionally photogenic, articulate and able white QB Kirk Cousins waits in the wings. Certainly he would have performed better in the three games than Griffin, coming off a knee injury at the end of the 2012 season, has. Griffin is not a bad QB, he is slightly above average when he can run, but he has been overhyped by the usual suspects for the usual reasons. Sportswriters are illiberals almost to a one. Relentless agenda-pushers and jock-sniffing queefsters from the get-go, as they stupidly say. Skip Bayless at ESPN was singlevoicedly responsible for getting Griffin the Heisman out of college over Andrew Luck, a decision which will appear ludicrous ten years from now when Luck has won multiple Super Bowls.

One black QB playing well is Russell Wilson in Seattle. I deem him the best of the black QBs. Kaepernick in SF is second. Griffin is third. Kaepernick played very well in 2012 but may be coming back to earth as teams around the league get used to his style and adapt ways to guard against his legs. Most negro QBs, once their ability to run is taken away, prove to be no better than average QBs because they lack the brains and judgment white NFL-level QBs usually have.
 
Old September 23rd, 2013 #32
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity
 
Leonard Rouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: With The Creepy-Ass Crackahs
Posts: 8,156
Leonard Rouse
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Update on race and QBs.

Andrew Luck, qb of Colts, I believe will end up being the best QB of all time when things are said and done. He's the prototype physically, very strong and quite fast - a great athlete - with excellent judgment, a good solid personality, and better training than any QB before him. Luck's Indy team whipped the black-QB-led 49ers, one of the top teams in the league, at SF, 27-7, very impressive win. Indy is building a dynasty and Luck is within a couple years of becoming the best QB in the league, is my guess.
I haven't played close attention to Luck. I watched some Stanford games and a few Colts games last year. I knew he was great in college. I knew he had the potential to be an all-time great.

It wasn't until I saw him run that bootleg for the late score in SF yesterday that I realized just how big he is. Not just tall, but solid. Not a bruiser like Roethlisberger. But big enough to take some hits without folding, as with every jew-pumped supernig of the year. And smart, it goes without saying.
 
Old September 23rd, 2013 #33
N.B. Forrest
Senior Member
 
N.B. Forrest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Virginia, CSA
Posts: 11,145
N.B. Forrest
Default

I've got to start looking at Luck. While I know that QB is by far the most important position, I tend to get more enthusiastic about White players who excel at "black" positions: Wes Welker, Danny Woodhead, Jordy Nelson, etc.
__________________
"First: Do No Good." - The Hymiecratic Oath

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin
 
Old September 23rd, 2013 #34
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,375
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse View Post
I haven't played close attention to Luck. I watched some Stanford games and a few Colts games last year. I knew he was great in college. I knew he had the potential to be an all-time great.

It wasn't until I saw him run that bootleg for the late score in SF yesterday that I realized just how big he is. Not just tall, but solid. Not a bruiser like Roethlisberger. But big enough to take some hits without folding, as with every jew-pumped supernig of the year. And smart, it goes without saying.
Yep, he's very strong, and 4.59 fast. Reminds me of Elway, except he's not old yet. Griffin is simply too small to run without being shattered. Wilson is small, but somehow he bounces better and plays smarter, reminds me just a little of Drew Brees. I would LOVE to see Cousins put in for Griffin, I'm almost positive the Redskins would start winning again.
 
Old September 23rd, 2013 #35
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,375
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
I've got to start looking at Luck. While I know that QB is by far the most important position, I tend to get more enthusiastic about White players who excel at "black" positions: Wes Welker, Danny Woodhead, Jordy Nelson, etc.
Yeah...Nelson made at least one great catch on Sunday. Welker is probably the best receiver in the league, in my opinion. Woodhead is good too. Whites dominate the TE position.
 
Old September 23rd, 2013 #36
N.B. Forrest
Senior Member
 
N.B. Forrest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Virginia, CSA
Posts: 11,145
N.B. Forrest
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Yeah...Nelson made at least one great catch on Sunday. Welker is probably the best receiver in the league, in my opinion. Woodhead is good too. Whites dominate the TE position.
Yes. It's infuriating the way the sportskikes slickly denigrate the TE position: "great HANDS"; "BOOM!"; "Rumblin', bumblin', stumblin'...."
__________________
"First: Do No Good." - The Hymiecratic Oath

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin
 
Old September 23rd, 2013 #37
Alex Linder
Administrator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 45,375
Blog Entries: 34
Alex Linder
Default

combine chart at bottom is most interesting: luck beats all top qbs. of course, that doesn't prove anything, but it's interesting. if anything he has a better physical basis than the rest of the league.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...-other-top-qbs
 
Old September 23rd, 2013 #38
Dave from New York
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 565
Dave from New York
Default

Seems to me the NFL is loading up on nigger QBs. What is it, eight out of 32 teams now? Am I right? 25 percent of the teams have Black starters? Over-represented, but they will never mention that. They are Obviously stacking the deck in order to get one of these Sunday sambos a "soopah bowl victory" so the Jews and their media goy-toys can FINALLY start up the whole "See Weakling Whites? The superior Black afflete is the future!"
 
Old September 23rd, 2013 #39
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"
 
MikeTodd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: land of the Friedman, home of the Braverman
Posts: 13,329
MikeTodd
Default

Quote:
They are Obviously stacking the deck in order to get one of these Sunday sambos a "soopah bowl victory"
Been there, done that.
Doug Williams of the Washington Redskins back in the 80s. A Grambling product, no less.
__________________
Worse than a million megaHitlers all smushed together.
 
Old September 24th, 2013 #40
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity
 
Leonard Rouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: With The Creepy-Ass Crackahs
Posts: 8,156
Leonard Rouse
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
Been there, done that.
Doug Williams of the Washington Redskins back in the 80s. A Grambling product, no less.
True, but he wasn't the starter for the year.
 
Reply

Tags
#1, espn, football, media, nfl, nigger qbs, race

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:45 PM.
Page generated in 0.17949 seconds.