VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 26th, 2005 #181
Ironguard1940

Ironguard1940
Default Atta-boys go out to Ron of Omaha, R. T. and Brutus

WOW. Ron and R. T., way to go. 3000 TAAs in two days!!! HELL YES!!!

Brutus, that was a very strategic distro time-wise. It was after Christmas, but on the first day of the made up nigger 'holiday' and one of many kike 'holidays' that celebrates the death of their enemies (Whites).

Atta-boys go out to these three White Men!!! :cheers: :box:

Old December 26th, 2005 #182
Rounder

Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus
Aryan Alternative Distribution Report 12/26

With hanukkah and kwansaa falling on the same day this year, the wife and I felt that it would be fitting if did a rather large distribution of TAA to warn White people of the dangers of these two filthy groups of anti-White people.

450-500 TAA were distributed in the early AM hours on this report date in various upscale subdivisions in Land O Lakes Florida.
Well now brutus, I must say you sure know how to brighten this old redneck's morning, don cha ??

Yet another huge strike against our enemies. That makes around 5,000 TAAs you and your loyal wife have distributed. Super great job !!!

Loyal VNN'ers have distributed 5,100 TAAs in just the past few days. (Ron and R.T. of Omaha, retepb and Whirlwind of PA, brutus of FL, and El Duce).

"Seldom have so many owed so much to so few", eh ??

Old December 26th, 2005 #183
Anchorage Activist

Anchorage Activist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940
WOW. Ron and R. T., way to go. 3000 TAAs in two days!!! HELL YES!!!

Brutus, that was a very strategic distro time-wise. It was after Christmas, but on the first day of the made up nigger 'holiday' and one of many kike 'holidays' that celebrates the death of their enemies (Whites).

Atta-boys go out to these three White Men!!! :cheers: :box:

Ironguard - Excellent point! :cheers: And may I remind all actual and potential TAA distributors that another strategic date comes up in 3 weeks - MICHAEL KING DAY (Monday January 17th). Wouldn't it be nice if thousands of whites NATIONWIDE woke up that morning to find the TRUTH waiting for them in their driveways?

Rounder - got your latest P.M. I sent you a $50 money order for 200 more TAAs by priority mail last week. If you didn't get it Saturday, you should get it today.

Old December 26th, 2005 #184
Rounder

Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchorage Activist
Ironguard - Excellent point! :cheers: And may I remind all actual and potential TAA distributors that another strategic date comes up in 3 weeks - MICHAEL KING DAY (Monday January 17th). Wouldn't it be nice if thousands of whites NATIONWIDE woke up that morning to find the TRUTH waiting for them in their driveways?

Rounder - got your latest P.M. I sent you a $50 money order for 200 more TAAs by priority mail last week. If you didn't get it Saturday, you should get it today.
You've brightened my morning up another notch A.A., with your latest of many recent highly favorable contributions to our Cause. Many thanks. I'll check my PO box soon.

Old December 26th, 2005 #185
Rounder

Rounder
Default Hail first-time TAA distributor. . .

D.J. Zarathustra delivered TAAs to 100 White familes in Madison, Wisconsin 2 days ago - his very first distribution-strike at our enemies.

Good job, D.J. Hope you'll deliver lots more in future.

Old December 26th, 2005 #186
Rounder

Rounder
Default Another newspaper interview

Sarah Overstreet from the Springfield (MO) News-leader newspaper just did a 30-35 minute phone interview with me regarding recent TAA distributions in Springfield and the surrounding areas. She said she'd heard it reported on radio news this morning - KSGF radio (KSGF also has a 3-hour talk show. I phoned and left message offering myself as a talk show guest, in the interests of their listeners hearing both sides of the TAA story).

Ms Overstreet said her newspaper article will most likely be published in their Friday edition. Very nice "older" lady btw, who promised to do a fair and honest article. Ms Overstreet, like every single journalist who works for that paper, has received more than one packet of WN literature from me over the years.

Old December 27th, 2005 #187
Ron Doggett

Ron Doggett

Walter Ring and I distributed 650 TAA-#3's tonight (Dec. 26) in Harrisonburg, VA.
I also gave VNN'er SA Mann 270 TAA-#3's last week for a distribution he has planned out.
Some how I miscounted my TAA's becuase I have still 600 left, which makes me happy, so Ol' Ironguard and I have another disto planned out already.
And while I'm posting here hat's off to all the VNN'ers and non-Vnn'ers who have put out TAA's recently in Nebraska and other places and of course to Glenn with his extremely successful distibutions in Springfield, MO. :cheers:

Old December 27th, 2005 #188
Chain

It's really something what you and Walter are doing in VA, Ron.

I don't always congratulate the many distributors, cause Rounder, as distro head, makes the point to, and it would get redundant.

But there is no doubt TAA #4 will be even more sweeping.

Old December 27th, 2005 #189
Rounder

Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Doggett
Walter Ring and I distributed 650 TAA-#3's tonight (Dec. 26) in Harrisonburg, VA.
I also gave VNN'er SA Mann 270 TAA-#3's last week for a distribution he has planned out.
Some how I miscounted my TAA's becuase I have still 600 left, which makes me happy, so Ol' Ironguard and I have another disto planned out already.
And while I'm posting here hat's off to all the VNN'ers and non-Vnn'ers who have put out TAA's recently in Nebraska and other places and of course to Glenn with his extremely successful distibutions in Springfield, MO. :cheers:
Yet another highly successful WN mission carried out in ole Virginny by Lee and Stonewall (I mean Ron Doggett & Walter Ring). Just another "day at the office" for those 2 Aryan A C T I V I S T S - The dynamic duo that leads all TAA distribution teams, just ahead of the "Fighting Floridians, Todd & oh golly, Mr & Mrs "Big and Bad Brutus", and "Nebraska's "Koon-Huskers" Ron and R.T.
(BTW, I believe it's pretty much a tie for 1st place in the single's league, between Chain and Ron Doggett, each having distributed around 10,000 copies of TAA 3, each, though Ron also distributed thousands of copies of previous editions). When TAA 3's run out, I'll post screen names and totals.

Hats off this morning to Ron and Walter !!! Another super great job !!!

Old December 27th, 2005 #190
Rounder

Rounder
Default We need more contributors to TAA Fund

I need more money to pay printers next month for our next TAA edition. The more money we have, the more copies printed, thus the more White familes will receive TAAs. Simple as that. So search your consciences, VNN'ers. Do we want TAA to continue growing and expanding, or do we want it to fade away thru apathy, cheapness, and hopelessness ?? It's up to us to decide, isn't it ??

"He who has learned the jews, but refuses to warn his people of the jewish menace, is an accomplice of the jews, and an assessory in the jewish enslavement and genocide of his own people."

Very simple isn't it ??

Send check, cash, or MO to:

Glenn Miller
POB 3861,
Springfield, MO 65808
tel: 417-463-7703 (phone anytime)

or if you don't trust me, send your contributions to:

Alex Linder
POB 101,
Kirksville, MO 63501

"If not us, then who ??? If not now, then when ??

Old December 27th, 2005 #191
Rounder

Rounder
Default TAA 3-A Finance and Distributions Report !!!

1,100 more TAA's went out in today's mail to the following distributors:

Anchorage Activist (AK) - 300 TAAs
John K. (MA) - 500 TAAs
brutus (FL) - 300 TAAs

The following monies came in today's mail:

Geoff D. (FL) - $50.00 for 400 TAAs. One of 4 Klansmen who recently became TAA distributors. Many thanks Geoff for coming onboard.

Live Free - $80.00 contribution to our "rep" project.

Odin - $25.00 contribution to our "rep" project. (Thanks Live Free and Odin for being men of your word. The mailings WILL go out on 2 January).

Who's next to pledge support for OUR Aryan Alternative newspaper project ??

Old December 27th, 2005 #192
Ironguard1940

Ironguard1940
Default Thanks and atta-boys go out to Ron Doggett

At this time I would like to thank Ron Doggett for buying my gas for the trip and a meal before we set off on our disto adventure last night. Ron has graciously bought gas and food for me every time we have distroed out of town. I cannot thank him enough for his generosity.

As Ron indicated, we have about 600 TAAs left, a miscalculation favorable to us. We are plotting and planning yet another distro as soon as the weather allows.

Speaking of distros, I have researched how many distros Ron and I have done this year.

In 2005 as a team, Ron and I have done:

1 distro of TAA #1a (250 papers)
8 distros of #2 (2500 papers)
1 distro of The Truth at Last (formerly Dr. Edward Fields' paper, which he just turned over to another publsher) (550 papers)
8 distros of TAA #3 and #3a (9500 papers)

This totals up to be 18 distributions and 12,800 papers. Ron has done the following on his own:

At least 1 distro of TAA #1a (300 papers)
2 distros of TAA #3a (750 papers)

This brings Ron's total (with and without me) to at least 21 distros and 13,850 papers.

These totals are as of 12/27/05.

Old December 27th, 2005 #193
Ron Doggett

Ron Doggett

I distributed 300 TAA-#3's in Hopewell and Prince George Co.. VA today (Dec. 27).

Old December 27th, 2005 #194
Rounder

Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940
At this time I would like to thank Ron Doggett for buying my gas for the trip and a meal before we set off on our disto adventure last night. Ron has graciously bought gas and food for me every time we have distroed out of town. I cannot thank him enough for his generosity.

As Ron indicated, we have about 600 TAAs left, a miscalculation favorable to us. We are plotting and planning yet another distro as soon as the weather allows.

Speaking of distros, I have researched how many distros Ron and I have done this year.

In 2005 as a team, Ron and I have done:

1 distro of TAA #1a (250 papers)
8 distros of #2 (2500 papers)
1 distro of The Truth at Last (formerly Dr. Edward Fields' paper, which he just turned over to another publsher) (550 papers)
8 distros of TAA #3 and #3a (9500 papers)

This totals up to be 18 distributions and 12,800 papers. Ron has done the following on his own:

At least 1 distro of TAA #1a (300 papers)
2 distros of TAA #3a (750 papers)

This brings Ron's total (with and without me) to at least 21 distros and 13,850 papers.

These totals are as of 12/27/05.
Awesome, Walter. Absolutely awesome !!! You and Ron are TAA's Team Number One, no doubt about it. And I love the way you count dem "bullets".
Just rolling 13,850 newspapers takes hundreds of hours of labor, not counting the labor required to distribute them all. You confirmed my suspicion that Ron is spending a hell of alot more of his money than he owns up to.

Now I hear he went out again today and hit Hopewell, VA with another 300. Thanks Ron, for your initiative, dedication, hard-work, and sacrifices again today. BTW, how big is Walter's appetite ?? You can get 5 cans of pork and beans for a dollar, ya know. (Just kidding, Walter).

Hats off again to Marse Lee Doggett, and Stonewall Walter Ring - 2 in two million.

(BTW, I was interviewed today by Pat Schneider, reporter for The Capitol Times newspaper, Madison, WI. Her "compliments" will be published tomorrow or the day after, and posted at: www.madison.com. To which I'll of course send them a LTE response. Credit goes to Oprichniki, who obviously distributed the 200-300 TAAs recently in that formerly all White city, now a mongrel cesspool.).

Old December 27th, 2005 #195
Ironguard1940

Ironguard1940
Default Okay, I can't keep up with Ron's distros

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Doggett
I distributed 300 TAA-#3's in Hopewell and Prince George Co.. VA today (Dec. 27).
Damn, Ron, I just posted your TAA distro totals, and now you go and put out 300 more. Seriously, though, I am very glad you hit Hopewell with TAAs. That city is about 60% White and has a bust of Martin Lucifer Coon in front of the government center there. Southern Whites going there to pay their taxes are bound to be pissed at the sight of that nigger in front of the place that their money goes to support them. TAAs in Whites' driveways should make those Southern Whites even madder. That leaves us with 300 TAAs. Excellent job.

Okay. Ron's updated 2005 distro totals:

At least 22 distros for a total of 14,150 papers put out. These totals include those distros I helped with and the ones Ron did on his own. Atta-boys all around to Ron "Marse" Doggett. (I was busy at the market today buying cans of pork and beans, so I could not be of assistance. They are on sale, five cans for 88 cents!!! LOL)

Atta-boys (and atta-girls where appropriate) go out to Rounder, Oprichniki
and D.J. Zarathustra for their recent TAA distros and the news they made/will make. It really does me good to see more and more distributors putting out TAAs. Notice also that these distro numbers are not huge, they do not have to be. The more distributors we get, the less burden will fall on everyone. In other words, the more distributors we have the less we each have to do to accomplish the same effect, that is to make the news. This is not, in ANY way, an attempt to downplay the hard work by those such as Chain, Todd in FL, Ron in Omaha, Ron Doggett, Rounder, Alex Linder and all those that I have failed to mention because my brain is not functioning right at the moment. All your hard work has enabled the TAA project to come to this point. Without you TAA would be nowhere. I am sincerely honored to be a part of this project and will continue to offer my humble services and assist in the distribution of future TAAs whenever and wherever I can. I urge everyone involved with TAA distributions to please coninue to report your distributions, locations and numbers. NO NUMBER OF TAAs ARE TOO SMALL TO REPORT!!! If you do not put the reports on the forum, call Rounder, he will be glad to post them for you (Right, Rounder?). Excellent job, everyone keep up the great work!!!

Old December 28th, 2005 #196
Rounder

Rounder

Well said, Walter. Your enthusiasm is infectious. Frankly, I'm beginning to believe you really do have a lil bit of Stonewall Jackson's blood flowing thru your veins. And I just know Ron Doggett has some of Marse Lee's.

Old December 28th, 2005 #197
N.E.Rebel

N.E.Rebel

200 TAA's were distributed this morning at 6:am in Stoughton & Avon Massachusetts. There was a larger distribution planned for tonight, but the weather would not cooperate with us! From all of us here in Massachusetts, let me just say, thank you to all those who are sharing the truth with our people across OUR nation

Hail Victory & White Power!

Old December 28th, 2005 #198
Rounder

Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.E.Rebel
200 TAA's were distributed this morning at 6:am in Stoughton & Avon Massachusetts. There was a larger distribution planned for tonight, but the weather would not cooperate with us! From all of us here in Massachusetts, let me just say, thank you to all those who are sharing the truth with our people across OUR nation

Hail Victory & White Power!
Good "licks" N.E. Rebel. And many thanks to all you Klansmen (up norf) who've distributed thousands of TAAs in the New England states, helping to prove that various WN groups can come together in cooperative efforts against our enemies.

Old December 28th, 2005 #199
Rounder

Rounder
Default TAA 3-A Distributions Report !!!

400 TAAs went out in today's mail to Klansmen Geoff D, a Klan leader from Florida, one of 4 Klansmen who've joined the TAA Team recently. Geoff also sent me $50.00 in payment.

Who's next to pledge support for TAA ??

Old December 28th, 2005 #200
blueskies
Banned

Rounder: Send few hundreds more of TAA’s. I will report back later on.

Thanks.

Closed Thread

Thread