Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 31st, 2005 #221
Rounder
Senior Member
 
Rounder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 12,684
Rounder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA Mann
283 TAAs were distributed in Farmville Virginia this evening. One was left at the local jewsmedia paper. What a way to close out 2005.
Yet another great job, SA Mann. And what a way to open the new year for 283 White lemming families. Shock and awe um with truths, for the first time in their idiotic, brainwashed lives.
__________________
“To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize” —–Voltaire




 
Old January 1st, 2006 #222
Ironguard1940
Senior Member
 
Ironguard1940's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 7,979
Ironguard1940
Default Happy New Year SA Mann

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA Mann
283 TAAs were distributed in Farmville Virginia this evening. One was left at the local jewsmedia paper. What a way to close out 2005.
Good job, especially on the last day of the year. I really liked the fact that you left a TAA with the local rag there. The editor of that fishwrap was in favor of giving scholarships to those niggers that were going to school in Prince Edward County when that county closed all their schools (1959-1964) rather than to integrate them and force White kids to go to the same schools with the niggers. :box: Ron and I hit Farmville back in early November with TAAs; maybe SA Mann will make the news there this time. Atta-boys and Confederate kepis off to you sir. Have a happy White new year!!! :cheers:
 
Old January 1st, 2006 #223
SA Mann
National Socialist
 
SA Mann's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Virginia
Posts: 2,446
SA Mann
Default

Thanks for the kind remarks Ironguard. You and Ron have put out many, many more TAAs than I. Just so that our loyal readers know, I sat down with Ron Doggett and a map of Farmville several weeks ago to avoid duplicating a distribution. I'm pretty confident that didn't happen. Ron deserves most of the credit for the Virginia distributions. I know for a fact he put a lot of his own time and money into making sure things worked.
 
Old January 1st, 2006 #224
Ironguard1940
Senior Member
 
Ironguard1940's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 7,979
Ironguard1940
Default Marse Ron Doggett is a very thorough White warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA Mann
Thanks for the kind remarks Ironguard. You and Ron have put out many, many more TAAs than I. Just so that our loyal readers know, I sat down with Ron Doggett and a map of Farmville several weeks ago to avoid duplicating a distribution. I'm pretty confident that didn't happen. Ron deserves most of the credit for the Virginia distributions. I know for a fact he put a lot of his own time and money into making sure things worked.

That's Ron for you, making sure of every detail. No wonder Rounder calls him Marse Ron. And yes, Ron does put quite a bit of his own time and money into TAA, a very worthwhile project. Good job to SA Mann for distroing Farmville, a town that really needed TAAing. Also good thinking on his and Ron's part to make sure to give TAA to different White folks this time. Atta-boys go out to Ron and SA Mann!!! :cheers:
 
Old January 1st, 2006 #225
Rounder
Senior Member
 
Rounder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 12,684
Rounder
Default

Somebody passed out TAAs in Salisbury, NC last nite. Got a call from a 19 year old White fellow who got one in his yard, and loves it so much, he vows to order more to distribute to his friends and neighbors.
__________________
“To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize” —–Voltaire




 
Old January 1st, 2006 #226
Kevin K
North Carolina
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: NC
Posts: 151
Kevin K
Default

100 TAA's, give or take a couple, did indeed find their way to the Salisbury Mayor's neighborhood and a few other choice spots. A New Year's present, due to bad weather on Christmas eve.

Glad to hear we got a response.
 
Old January 1st, 2006 #227
Ron Doggett
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 1,733
Ron Doggett
Default more truth put out

Walter Ring and I distributed 300 TAA-#3's in three towns: Mineral, Louisa and Gordonsville, Virginia. Mineral has a population of 450 and the other two towns have about 1,400 each, so all got a taste. We are totally out now and look forward to issue #4.
Great job to SA Mann and Rattlehead on your distibutions :cheers: .
 
Old January 1st, 2006 #228
Rounder
Senior Member
 
Rounder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 12,684
Rounder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rattle Head
100 TAA's, give or take a couple, did indeed find their way to the Salisbury Mayor's neighborhood and a few other choice spots. A New Year's present, due to bad weather on Christmas eve.

Glad to hear we got a response.
Aha !! So you're the "naughty" fellow, huh ?? Good job, Rattle Head. A very intelligent young man who phoned, btw. And very talkative. I believe we'll hear from him again.

Way to go Ron and Walter for hitting 3 more Virginia towns with a "taste" of TAA. All out now, huh? Well, no 2 VNN'ers are more deserving of a break in action than you 2, that's for damn sure. (And Ron, when yaw'll resume, don't forget to stock up on plenty of pork and beans - just kidding, Walter).
__________________
“To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize” —–Voltaire




 
Old January 1st, 2006 #229
SA Mann
National Socialist
 
SA Mann's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Virginia
Posts: 2,446
SA Mann
Thumbs up Ron & Ironguard Strike again!

Way to go Ron & Ironguard. Issue 3-A has been a great experience. :cheers:

A note for ZOG & SPLC: If you think issue 3-A appeared far and wide, just wait until issue 4 comes out. We are just getting started with our paper distribution network. Guess you'll being using the "evil racists of VNN" as a tool in your funding raising letters that you send out from your poverty palace.

There was a good nigger, but he killed himself.- SA Mann
 
Old January 1st, 2006 #230
Whirlwind
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: S.E.PA
Posts: 1,626
Whirlwind
Default

Rounder's LTE makes Lancaster Sunday Newspaper, Perspective section.
Under a big red heading "HOLOCAUST:
"Aryan" reporter replies
Re: Michael Scwartz' article about recent deliveries of The Aryan Alternative newspaper to Lancaster residents:
Joanne DeHaven was reportedly "aghast" after viewing our newspaper. She called it "a piece of garbage", and she said "we should stand up and say we won't tolerate this kind of hate".
Well Ms. DeHaven, welcome to the Aghast Club. I'm aghast every time I turn on my TV, read lying newspapers, or recieve lying propaganda from the government in my mailbox.
I really wish you'd be a bit more patriotic to the U.S. Constitution's First Amendment protections, which provides all citizens freedom of speech and the press, not just for Oprah's soccer moms, girlie-men, hip-hop African Americans, and illegal aliens from the Congo.
Mr. Swartz misquoted me regarding the Holocaust. What I said was this:
"How can a sane person believe the Holocaust when it's a criminal offense in Germany to deny it?"
After over 30 years of studying the subject, I'm convinced it's the biggest hoax of the 20th century.
Glenn Miller, Springfield, MO
director of distributions and
reporter for Aryan Alternative.

Did you send them more than that!? Another loopy liberal letter about not being very christian, black suffering, and "we're all bad people", follows it.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
__________________
KILL YOUR TV! Or at least stop taking it more seriously than a goldfish.
 
Old January 1st, 2006 #231
Perceval
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

A friend and I wished our fellow whites of the Dallas suburb of Plano a Happy New Year with an afternoon distribution of 350 TAAs.

:cheers: :cheers:
 
Old January 1st, 2006 #232
Ironguard1940
Senior Member
 
Ironguard1940's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 7,979
Ironguard1940
Default Texas finally gets TAAs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perceval
A friend and I wished our fellow whites of a Dallas suburb a Happy New Year with an afternoon distribution of 350 TAAs.

:cheers: :cheers:
Well all right!!! As far as I know, this is the first TAA distro in the Republic of Texas. Welcome to the list of states that have received our tabloid. Better late than never. :cheers:
 
Old January 1st, 2006 #233
Ironguard1940
Senior Member
 
Ironguard1940's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 7,979
Ironguard1940
Default Rattle Head rattles Salisbury, NC with truth bombs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rattle Head
100 TAA's, give or take a couple, did indeed find their way to the Salisbury Mayor's neighborhood and a few other choice spots. A New Year's present, due to bad weather on Christmas eve.

Glad to hear we got a response.
WOW. Dallas, TX, Salisbury, NC, combined with Farmville, Mineral, Louisa and Gordonsville, VA all got TAAs within the past 24 hours. Yes, TAA issue #3a is winding down very well. White Southern Solidarity!!! :cheers:

Atta-boys all around go out to Ron Doggett (Marse Ron), SA Mann, Rattle Head and Perceval. Atta-boys also go out to Rounder, who got yet another news story from his MO distro AND an LTE in the Lancaster paper. Damn, Rounder, I see you in the news more than the prez here lately !!! You are on a roll, pass the mustard someone. Good job everyone!!! :cheers:
 
Old January 2nd, 2006 #234
Rounder
Senior Member
 
Rounder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 12,684
Rounder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perceval
A friend and I wished our fellow whites of the Dallas suburb of Plano a Happy New Year with an afternoon distribution of 350 TAAs.

:cheers: :cheers:
Perceval is confirmed. I sent him 700 TAAs on 16 Dec.

Great job, Perceval !!! Brighten our day again when you pass out the rest. OK??
__________________
“To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize” —–Voltaire




 
Old January 2nd, 2006 #235
Rounder
Senior Member
 
Rounder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 12,684
Rounder
Default Letter to editor

Here's the LTE I just sent the Springfield (MO) News-Leader in response to their hatchet-job feature article published on New Year's day. They've printed dozens of my LTEs over the years, and I'm confident they'll print this one:

"Dear Editor;

Re: "Hate-filled newsletter lands on driveway of interracial couple", 1 Jan 05, by Sarah Overstreet.

Not newsletter, Ms Overstreet, a 16-page, in color, tabloid newspaper.

Hate-filled? Well, soccermoms and girli-men might think so, but we call it truth-filled. I noticed you didn't deny any of our "hate-filled" facts or statistics, now did ya?

The purpose of our newspaper is to expose zionist jew neocons who control the federal government and the mass media, and who are committing systematic genocide against the White Race. Racial issues are of secondary importance.

Overstreet absurdly tied me to Osama Bin Laden and The Institute for Prevention of Terrorism. Fact is, I'm a retired US Army Master Sergeant with 2 tours in Vietnam, and 13 years in the Green Beret paratroops. A patriot Ms Overstreet, not a terrorist. You're lucky if I don't sue you and that anti-White paper you work for.

Those nervous nelly "hange the messenger" ostrich wimps not desiring deliveries of our newspaper can phone me at 417-463-7703, btw.

Yes, we "disparage" race-mixers. We dispise them in fact because they contribute to our racial extinction. If I had my way, they'd all be arrested for eye pollution.

We don't believe the holocaust, either. How the hell can any sane person believe the holocaust when it's a criminal offense in Germany to deny it? I wouldn't believe anything that's illegal to contradict. And only fools do.

Thanks for allowing my free speech in your paper.

Glenn Miller
Director of Distributions - Aryan Alternative
Master Sergeant, US Army - Retired,
POB 3861,
Springfield, MO 65808
tel: 417-463-7703 or 417-258-7785

(end of LTE)
__________________
“To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize” —–Voltaire




 
Old January 2nd, 2006 #236
Ironguard1940
Senior Member
 
Ironguard1940's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 7,979
Ironguard1940
Default Rounder delivers another truth bomb LTE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder
Here's the LTE I just sent the Springfield (MO) News-Leader in response to their hatchet-job feature article published on New Year's day. They've printed dozens of my LTEs over the years, and I'm confident they'll print this one:

"Dear Editor;

Re: "Hate-filled newsletter lands on driveway of interracial couple", 1 Jan 05, by Sarah Overstreet.

Not newsletter, Ms Overstreet, a 16-page, in color, tabloid newspaper.

Hate-filled? Well, soccermoms and girli-men might think so, but we call it truth-filled. I noticed you didn't deny any of our "hate-filled" facts or statistics, now did ya?

The purpose of our newspaper is to expose zionist jew neocons who control the federal government and the mass media, and who are committing systematic genocide against the White Race. Racial issues are of secondary importance.

Overstreet absurdly tied me to Osama Bin Laden and The Institute for Prevention of Terrorism. Fact is, I'm a retired US Army Master Sergeant with 2 tours in Vietnam, and 13 years in the Green Beret paratroops. A patriot Ms Overstreet, not a terrorist. You're lucky if I don't sue you and that anti-White paper you work for.

Those nervous nelly "hange the messenger" ostrich wimps not desiring deliveries of our newspaper can phone me at 417-463-7703, btw.

Yes, we "disparage" race-mixers. We dispise them in fact because they contribute to our racial extinction. If I had my way, they'd all be arrested for eye pollution.

We don't believe the holocaust, either. How the hell can any sane person believe the holocaust when it's a criminal offense in Germany to deny it? I wouldn't believe anything that's illegal to contradict. And only fools do.

Thanks for allowing my free speech in your paper.

Glenn Miller
Director of Distributions - Aryan Alternative
Master Sergeant, US Army - Retired,
POB 3861,
Springfield, MO 65808
tel: 417-463-7703 or 417-258-7785

(end of LTE)
Sue that anti-White, kike-owned, fishwrap rag of a paper and that Overstreet person for defamation of character. If she had said that VNN and TAA distributors were linked to Bin Laden and terrorists, that is allowed because she is painting a broad brush. To me that is still wrong, but it is allowed. However, when she specifically singled you out like that, you can sue the paper and her for defaming your character. Now, Rounder, you ARE a character, no doubt about that. (LOL) But that witch calling you a terrorist when all you have done is tell the truth about racial differences and the jewish stranglehold on our government and media is BS, and you should sue. We all know the real terrorists are in Washington, DC, occupied territory by way of Tel Aviv. Keep on a K-K-K-ing, Rounder. :box:
 
Old January 2nd, 2006 #237
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς
 
Antiochus Epiphanes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: flyover
Posts: 13,175
Antiochus Epiphanes
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perceval
A friend and I wished our fellow whites of the Dallas suburb of Plano a Happy New Year with an afternoon distribution of 350 TAAs.

:cheers: :cheers:
Plano, perfect place for it. North Dallas suburbs, all around DFW, all great places with lots of Whites, and niggers chewing away at the edges. Welcome Perceval and I like that user name-- a legendary White Knight!
 
Old January 2nd, 2006 #238
Rounder
Senior Member
 
Rounder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 12,684
Rounder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940
Sue that anti-White, kike-owned, fishwrap rag of a paper and that Overstreet person for defamation of character. If she had said that VNN and TAA distributors were linked to Bin Laden and terrorists, that is allowed because she is painting a broad brush. To me that is still wrong, but it is allowed. However, when she specifically singled you out like that, you can sue the paper and her for defaming your character. Now, Rounder, you ARE a character, no doubt about that. (LOL) But that witch calling you a terrorist when all you have done is tell the truth about racial differences and the jewish stranglehold on our government and media is BS, and you should sue. We all know the real terrorists are in Washington, DC, occupied territory by way of Tel Aviv. Keep on a K-K-K-ing, Rounder. :box:
Yeah Walter, but what if she brings up about me going underground, declaring war on ZOG, kikes, and koons, and then getting caught with half ton of dynamite, illegal weapons, and ammo ?? And in front of the judge. Hell, he might call me a terrorist too.
__________________
“To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize” —–Voltaire




 
Old January 2nd, 2006 #239
Ironguard1940
Senior Member
 
Ironguard1940's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 7,979
Ironguard1940
Default One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder
Yeah Walter, but what if she brings up about me going underground, declaring war on ZOG, kikes, and koons, and then getting caught with half ton of dynamite, illegal weapons, and ammo ?? And in front of the judge. Hell, he might call me a terrorist too.
I guess it is all in your point of view of who is a terrorist and who is a freedom fighter. Just ask the Palestinians who they think the terrorists are in that never ending war.
 
Old January 3rd, 2006 #240
Rounder
Senior Member
 
Rounder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 12,684
Rounder
Default TAA 3-A Finance Update !!!

$40.00 donation to TAA Fund was received today from S.A. Mann, from Old Virginny - one of our top distributors, as well. In one single day, SA Mann passed out 2,000 TAAs, and it took 12-straight hours to get the job done. Whew !!! Talk about dedication.

Who's next to pledge support for TAA ???
__________________
“To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize” —–Voltaire




 
Closed Thread

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:59 AM.
Page generated in 0.13488 seconds.