VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 1st, 2004 #21
Aryan Lord

Aryan Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinLindstedt
I filed to run for Governor of Missouri on March 10, 2004 at around 2:00 p.m.

http://www.sos.mo.gov/candidates/Lis...vElection=P104

I paid the $200 filing fee. I am probably going to have to fight with RuntBlunt's office to carry the nickname 'Mad Dog.'

My purpose for running is not to win the primary, but to get the truth out about how Republicans are destroying White people by shipping their jobs overseas and shipping non-white Turd-Whirrrlders in. Democrats are open enemies and we can't do anything about them because Democrats are openly anti-White. But we can destroy our false-friends, the Republicans by getting small-town and rural Whites to stay home on the general [s]election. Until we get them Republican whigger race-traitors suffering the same as working-class Whites, there can be no improvement on the situation. My goal is to affect from 20-50 thousand White voters, less than one-half of one percent of the general election voters, to either stay home or vote Democrat so that the Republicans have no choice other than to come to an accomodation with White voters or lose everything like the Whites they have betrayed.

This goal is achievable in Missouri using these methods. Therefore, I am doing as I said that I would do.

I urge other White Nationalists in Missouri to file for public office as Republicans and run against the Republican Establishment before filing ends on March 30, 2004.

--Martin 'Mad Dog' Lindstedt
Filed Republican Candidate for Governor of Missouri -- 2004
www.martinlindstedt.org

Fuck it. Go the whole hog and wear a swastika tee shirt.

Old May 1st, 2004 #22
Aryan Lord

Aryan Lord

[QUOTE=Billy Bob]Here's an outsiders perspective.

If Mr. Lindstedt is an Identity christian, isn't it true that Identity christians don't buy into the phony plastic appearances? Don't they believe that there is more to a man than his outward appearance? The one thing Striking about this photo is the almost saintly trance he appears to be in. It's like an an angelic glow. I get the impression he is looking up towards the Heavens and towards the Creator YHWH and he is hearing YHWH's voice.

Correct me if I am wrong but isnt Yahweh a kike god?

Old May 10th, 2004 #23
Georgie

Hmm...I was a bit worried about Marty's photo at first but not anymore. He isn't gonna win with a nice image or without one. His message deviates too much from what lemmings know and hear on a constant basis. So I guess I see his points. This Matt Blunt guy does look more "presentable" on his website but I bet thats all it is. Just a damn presentation and thats all. I'm sure this Blunt guy is the same as all other politicians. Looks nice, talks nice, just makes you feel good because hes such a big talker and talks of big and nice things but when it comes down to doing it, its all bullshit.

If I was a lemming I would fall for those pictures and think Martin was just a piece of "White trash" but I'm not. Instead when I look at that Blunt guy and those fake ass photo's and how homely and everyday he tries to look I just want to laugh. Pretty easy to spot bullshit when you become racially aware. Almost feels like you're living in another country or something doesnt it? Everyone sees things one way and you see how they really are..

Anyway, best of luck to you Marty.

Old May 22nd, 2004 #24
EuroKnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinLindstedt

I paid the $200 filing fee. I am probably going to have to fight with RuntBlunt's office to carry the nickname 'Mad Dog.'
Vote for Mad Dog. How insane can things get?

Old May 22nd, 2004 #25
Fredrik Haerne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgie
If I was a lemming I would fall for those pictures and think Martin was just a piece of "White trash" but I'm not.
Yeah, but you aren't the only registered voter. See, I suspect most voters will be normal lemmings, not Jew-aware nationalists. So tell me again how that picture does any good. And by the way, even few Jew-aware nationalists would vote for a guy looking like that in his pic and calling himself mad. I sure wouldn't. I'd be looking for someone competent instead.

Thread