Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 10th, 2019 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Talking Worst movies ( once again ; thread set up by request ! ! )

One of the reps I received for my ‘movies which chilled you‘-thread said
Quote:
nice thread, as usual... maybe make your next thread around ‘worst movies‘? lol
. . well , how ‘bout it . .?

. . which movies do you think sucked . .?

. . .sucked mightily . .?

For me . .

. . why . .?

. . it was the ‘trashiest‘ of all Batman-movies ( even if you are into the stories about Batman ) . .
Second ,the plot . . . .

A guy with a similar experience as millionaire-brat Bruce Wayne decides to become ‘the dark knight‘s junior partner‘ . . Getting old . . . .

Second , the villains . .

I thought that Two-Face-character was much too ‘comicly‘ made up . .

. .‘unreal‘

( you may have noticed that the character has a certain fascination on me though since I‘ve quoted his famous saying at the beginning of the movie multiple times . .)

. . the ‘Riddler‘ . .

. . much too shrill . .

. . in fact the movie more or less looks like one giant comic.

. . I heard it was a flop even back then when it came out in the cinemas . .

- - -

. . or those ridiculous inner-city punks portrayed in the movie . .

Furthermore , Nicole Kidman sucked as that shrink . .

“Dr. Chase Meridian“

. . I also heard that on the set Carrey and Tommy Lee Jones didn‘t go along well . .

- - - - -

Well . . what are yours . . .?

. . ?

Old March 17th, 2019 #2
ColdFire
Banned

Arrow

"Clueless"

. . . supposedly a movie "very critical of American youth-culture" . . .

. . my ass.

Consume , consume . . .

. . just another degenerate so-called "American youth"-film feat. kike-broad Silverstone, groid bitch Stacey Dash, that bad-as-hell-musician brat Britt Murphy and many others.

You can bet your ass once again . . produced by kikes . .

lol . . .
Coincidentally , like the first one mentioned , the movie also dates from '95.

Hmmmm . . maybe '95 wasn't such a good vintage when it came to movies.

Old March 17th, 2019 #3
Ray Allan

Quote:
Furthermore, Nicole Kidman sucked as that shrink . .
I didn't watch her because I thought the movie was a cinematic masterpiece. Or Uma Thurman in the next Batman movie.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Last edited by Ray Allan; March 17th, 2019 at 07:22 PM.

Old March 17th, 2019 #4
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
I didn't watch her because I thought the movie was a cinematic masterpiece. Or Uma Thurman in the next Batman movie.
Boo-hoo-hoo !

. . . gotta say , you start at an early age , Ray

Just kidding of course . . .

I agree , the only thing which makes some movies watchable are , indeed , the broads featured in them.

I'm sure many people would give whatnot for such a hot shrink . . .

Old March 17th, 2019 #5
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

I started a post on this about eight years ago. This was my personal worst movies list:

---

Plan 9 from Outer Space. Couldn't have cost more than 12 bucks to make. How the hell did they get Bela Lugosi in this? He must have been broke. Far below cheap B movie. It does have a following. Saturday morning, six big hits on the bong, you could almost watch it.

Any Highlander other than the first. I thought the first movie was interesting and consistent. Damn good grade B action movie. After that, they completely changed the premise, stuck in some shitty actors, shitty sets, meaningless action, and just played it out -- completely incoherent.

Any Pink Panther other than the first. The first was great. All the actors were great. Writing was great. Truly a funny movie. Had there not been this great movie the subsequent movies would only be mediocre, but they dishonor the first.

Heaven's Gate. Made in 1990. They must have spent a trillion dollars on wooden floors. Everybody's on roller skates, most people are playing fiddles, and somebody pukes. That's about it.

Battlestar Earth. About as good as Plan 9 from Outer Space, without the charm of Bela Lugosi. Even weed won't help.

... And the worst movie ever made on planet Earth or any other planet>>>

Sling Blade. I don't like morons. I don't like southern accents. I don't like western accents. I don't like people who talk slowly. I don't like serious, oh fucking god we're serious stuff. A whole lot of I don't like.

Given the choice of slow painful death or watching this movie again I would chose death.

Mike

Old March 17th, 2019 #6
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

The English Patient. Lots of people think this is the worst movie ever made, but I think re-edited with some deletions and additions, it could be a good movie. I have to admit I've only seen a cut-down TV version.

The movie has enough good stuff, how could it not be a good movie? It has airplanes, a bunch of desert. It has Nazis, Arabs in robes, guys in uniform...it could of been a damn fine movie. It even had a scene with a nurse cutting off the fingers of a guy being interrogated by Nazis.

Here's what it needs. Cut the damn thing down to 90 minutes. Take out most of...no, all of... the death bed stuff. Cut the flying over the damn desert scenes way down. Make the Nazis the good guys. Throw in some sword fights. (Were there any sword fights in the movie? I can't remember.) Well, throw in lots of sword fights. And if possible, add a spaceship or two. Bela Lugosi wouldn't hurt either. He's dead, but I'm sure there's lots of archived film you could use.

There you have it. The English Patient Redux. Can't wait.

Mike

Old March 18th, 2019 #7
Ray Allan

Quote:
. . . gotta say, you start at an early age , Ray
Nicole Kidman was 28 when she did that movie.

@Mike in Denver--I think Plan 9 From Outer Space is hilarious, it's so awful. Did you ever see Johnny Depp in Ed Wood that covers this? Bela Lugosi is played by Martin Landau, who was Commander Koenig on Space: 1999.

Worst movies? Any movie with nigger or jew heroes/good guys, niggers and jews doing White women, shaky cam (whoever started that should be shot), camera shots lasting no longer than 2 seconds, "evil nazi" characters, over-the-top action sequences and non-stop explosions over intelligent story, insipid, irritating, unrealistic and politically correct dialog. In short just about every movie made in the last 30-40 years.

Old March 18th, 2019 #8
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Nicole Kidman was 28 when she did that movie.
. . my joke was meant : You yourself start at an early age . . ( like you were a teenager . . lol ) . . It was a joke anyway . .

Old March 18th, 2019 #9
steven clark

Default Worst Movies (once again; this thread set up by request!!)

I'll go with Tarzan the Ape man, 1981, with Bo Derek, Richard Harris. (No, he didn't play Tarzan)
It was absolutely awful, with a pointless plot, Derek yabbering on and so forth, and a waste of talent. Harris looked very bored, obviously waiting for his paycheck. Tarzan was played by a nobody and didn't even speak, and it was ninety percent Bo, and she sunk it with some of them most inane chatter
I've heard on film.

Derek isn't terrible...she can do okay with some material, but this was just bad, with a script that must have been cooked up an hour before each day's shooting.

There was a good nude scene of Bo when captured by the natives, but that's about it.

As for Nicole Kidman, she's a knockout and a good actress, but she winds up in a lot of dogs. Same with George Clooney.

Old March 19th, 2019 #10
Enbyeff

Independence Day: itchy balls-irritating nigga Will Smiff savin' da worl fum aliens 'n' sheeit; Judd Hirsch jewink it up....I got this fuming turd for Xmas in the '90s; watched it once.

Wuthering Heights: not even Olivier could make that character or that story likable to me.

Mississippi Burning: FBI man Gene Hackman throwing the book away 'n' gettin' tuff with the Klan, 'cause that's the only way to deal with them racist anti-semites.

And the all-time worst:

Guess Who's Coming to Dinner: that dykey-looking/acting New England bitch Hepburn talked dying Spencer Tracy into it - although he had a record of making "progressive" flicks (Fury, Bad Day at Black Rock, Inherit the Wind), so it probably didn't take much persuasion.

Old March 20th, 2019 #11
Ray Allan

Quote:
As for Nicole Kidman, she's a knockout and a good actress, but she winds up in a lot of dogs. Same with George Clooney.
Dogs such as Dogville and The Peacemaker she starred in with Clooney. Also The Interpreter with Sean Penn.

Old November 7th, 2019 #12
Ireland14
Banned

Attack Of The Killer Tomatoes

Old November 7th, 2019 #13
bedford

I agree with Independence Day being among the worst. It starred phoney
nigger Will Smith trying to act tough and jewy jews Judd Hirsch and Jeff
Goldblum. The movie was poorly written and stole scenes from classic
50s scifi films.
Another really bad movie is Slackers. It was made about college students