Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 18th, 2018 #1
Jeffrey Smither

Default Rick Slimeball Scott cucks and leaves campaign event.

As you know myself, just like Erik White really dislike this super RINO Rick Scott.

I just find it funny he went to a Cuban restaurant and must leave a few minutes later due to protestors. Of course I hate Bill Nelson too, but many are mad about his lack of care for the environment and the problems currently going on here with the algae.

Not to mention he signed an anti gun bill. I just find it funny he cucks out and leaves instead of confronting them.

Trump wouldn't leave if that were him.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.c8289c18c7aa

Old September 21st, 2018 #2
Sean Gruber

Politics is a career, and career people are in it for the long haul. So will we have a neocon hangover for years, as these neocon assholes like Rick Scott work their way out of the system. I say vote for him to give Trump an R that he can at least manipulate for key votes, and keep the D out. D stands for immediate Destruction.

My ex lives in Florida, and she emailed me the other day, saying one of Scott's TV spots shows him in the 'hood. At one point he shows some 'hood rats and calls them "future scientists, inventors, creators." The Bush is strong with Scott. But I don't think Scott is sincere enough to believe it or do anything about it when he gets to the Senate. From all I've heard about him, his chief motive is enriching himself--a very clean and wholesome motive compared to the absolute spiteful nihilism motivating the others. Better an honest crook than a malign psychopath. Have a happy day!

Less talk, more action

Old September 21st, 2018 #3
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Gruber View Post
Politics is a career, and career people are in it for the long haul. So will we have a neocon hangover for years, as these neocon assholes like Rick Scott work their way out of the system. I say vote for him to give Trump an R that he can at least manipulate for key votes, and keep the D out. D stands for immediate Destruction.

My ex lives in Florida, and she emailed me the other day, saying one of Scott's TV spots shows him in the 'hood. At one point he shows some 'hood rats and calls them "future scientists, inventors, creators." The Bush is strong with Scott. But I don't think Scott is sincere enough to believe it or do anything about it when he gets to the Senate. From all I've heard about him, his chief motive is enriching himself--a very clean and wholesome motive compared to the absolute spiteful nihilism motivating the others. Better an honest crook than a malign psychopath. Have a happy day!
Yes, Scott is a super RINO and wants to only enrich his own wealth that is a couple hundred million already. Also he's HUGE with Jews. Scott LOVES Israel.

The Republicunts here in Floriduh are really a work of art. Many of them are liberalish and would be a democrat in other states.

Thread