Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 19th, 2018 #1
A.G.

Default From racial/genetical point of view I can be white with some mud blood

I put it in oppossing views because most disagree and say Im not white.

My genetic tests placed me in europe on PCA. And Im mostly European with some asian(mud) but mostly European. Im 90+ Caucasian(Caucasoid) because Indians, Middle Easterners and Europeans have ancient shared ancestry.

23andme designated my ethnicity as European. Also from look I think I could pass as some kind of white, its visible that Im Gypsy but I also see on some serbs or croats they are not austrians but does that make them non-white? NO! So even if you see Iam Gypsy im still white. But growing up everyone said Im shitty brown and such and not White. I learned that Im brown like a Latino or Middle Easterner (eventhough maybe middle easterners arent brown but in austria they are considered as such). And nowadays on forums no one wants to accept me though.

Old April 19th, 2018 #2
A.G.

Also according to a Southasian DNA Company which has lots of southasian ethnicities and breaks down your southasian ethnicity, Im 100% Northern Indian (Indo-Aryan)

If that helps a bit. So Im not Weddoid neither is my family.

Old April 19th, 2018 #3
littlefieldjohn

Like Rockwell stated, all hands on deck to destroy the jew supremacists ,meant to put us into slavery.

Old April 19th, 2018 #4
A.G.

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefieldjohn View Post
Like Rockwell stated, all hands on deck to destroy the jew supremacists ,meant to put us into slavery.

Old April 19th, 2018 #5
Gladiatrix

Since it's says you are in Serbia, I take that to mean you are some wee bit Albanian Turk. It's hard to say - the Serbs I have met have had the same dark hair and eyes, but very fair skin. I think you are White.

Old April 19th, 2018 #6
A.G.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
Since it's says you are in Serbia, I take that to mean you are some wee bit Albanian Turk. It's hard to say - the Serbs I have met have had the same dark hair and eyes, but very fair skin. I think you are White.
Im actually in Austria since 1990 grew up hair as small child, never went in Serbia to school but always in Austria. Learned German as native language.

I think when I speak english I have a austrian accent even when I speak a slavic language like russian I have a austrian accent. But I was born in Serbia.

Here is me speaking english

and here I sing a russian song

Judge for yourself if I sound austrian. What do you think?

Old April 19th, 2018 #7
A.G.

In some single facebook group the austrians said I could pass as Austrian.

I asked to guess my ethnicity, and they said serbian and some hungarian, but thats because of my name, but from appearance they said i could be austrian too.

Old April 19th, 2018 #8
Gladiatrix

Well as an American, my only idea of an Austrian accent is the Arnold.

I don't speak German and cannot tell the difference between Czechs and Russians accents.

Old April 19th, 2018 #9
A.G.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
Well as an American, my only idea of an Austrian accent is the Arnold.

I don't speak German and cannot tell the difference between Czechs and Russians accents.
Arnold is from Steiermark. Styria. But even within Austria there are regional differences. Im from upper austria. A austrian should judge if i sound austrian but in real life most people told me i speak german at native level without any accent.

Old April 19th, 2018 #10
A.G.

I made this video for a austrian facebook group. I asked if i sound austrian or if i have a slight foreign accent.

Old April 21st, 2018 #11
A.G.

Do I look like a american identitarian?
I watched a reportage about Richard Spencer the Alt-Right and Identitarians. They wore either a white collar shirt or white polo shirt and brown pants. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Identitarian_movement

Yesterday I had similar. A brown shorts and white polo shirt. I have a undercut and mustache.

Old April 22nd, 2018 #12
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Thread