Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old October 4th, 2011 #61
Kennewickman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
We got jew jokes and we got lawyer jokes, how come we don't have cop jokes?
Why does a policeman go out on patrol with a dog?
?
So he can find his way back to the station.

Why do they send three officers together on patrol?
?
One can read, one can write and the third one keeps an eye on the two crazy intellectuals.

Why is the policeman going on patrol with a bike?
?
This way he has all his four wheels together.

Old October 4th, 2011 #62
Kennewickman
Banned

Default Occupy DC Protest: Police Union Chief Says Cops Will Be 'Very Respectful'

"I think we're very respectful of people's rights to be there," Baumann said, adding that a primary concern is keeping the protesters safe.

But looming is the specter of the Pershing Park mass arrests from 2002, which resulted in lengthy and costly litigation in which the city agreed to pay $8.25 million to nearly 400 people detained during World Bank/International Monetary Fund protests, especially as a larger, but separate, protest is planned for Oct. 6 in Freedom Plaza.

That class-action payout came on top of a $13.7 million settlement with 700 protesters who were detained during World Bank/IMF protests in 2000.
"There was a time when we were very good at" managing demonstrations, Baumann said. "There was a time in the early 2000s when we weren't good at it. I'm hoping that we've come back around."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/1..._n_994815.html

Old October 4th, 2011 #63
The Bobster
Banned

http://occupywallst.org/forum/propos...all-st-moveme/

Proposed List Of Demands For Occupy Wall St Movement!
Posted 9 days ago by Lloyd J Hart (Vineyard Haven, MA)

Demand one: Restoration of the living wage. This demand can only be met by ending "Freetrade" by re-imposing trade tariffs on all imported goods entering the American market to level the playing field for domestic family farming and domestic manufacturing as most nations that are dumping cheap products onto the American market have radical wage and environmental regulation advantages. Another policy that must be instituted is raise the minimum wage to twenty dollars an hr.

Demand two: Institute a universal single payer healthcare system. To do this all private insurers must be banned from the healthcare market as their only effect on the health of patients is to take money away from doctors, nurses and hospitals preventing them from doing their jobs and hand that money to wall st. investors.

Demand three: Guaranteed living wage income regardless of employment.

Demand four: Free college education.

Demand five: Begin a fast track process to bring the fossil fuel economy to an end while at the same bringing the alternative energy economy up to energy demand.

Demand six: One trillion dollars in infrastructure (Water, Sewer, Rail, Roads and Bridges and Electrical Grid) spending now.

Demand seven: One trillion dollars in ecological restoration planting forests, reestablishing wetlands and the natural flow of river systems and decommissioning of all of America's nuclear power plants.

Demand eight: Racial and gender equal rights amendment.

Demand nine: Open borders migration. anyone can travel anywhere to work and live.

Demand ten: Bring American elections up to international standards of a paper ballot precinct counted and recounted in front of an independent and party observers system.

Demand eleven: Immediate across the board debt forgiveness for all. Debt forgiveness of sovereign debt, commercial loans, home mortgages, home equity loans, credit card debt, student loans and personal loans now! All debt must be stricken from the "Books." World Bank Loans to all Nations, Bank to Bank Debt and all Bonds and Margin Call Debt in the stock market including all Derivatives or Credit Default Swaps, all 65 trillion dollars of them must also be stricken from the "Books." And I don't mean debt that is in default, I mean all debt on the entire planet period.

Demand twelve: Outlaw all credit reporting agencies.

Demand thirteen: Allow all workers to sign a ballot at any time during a union organizing campaign or at any time that represents their yeah or nay to having a union represent them in collective bargaining or to form a union.

These demands will create so many jobs it will be completely impossible to fill them without an open borders policy.

Lloyd J Hart 508-687-9153

Old October 4th, 2011 #64
Craig Cobb
Banned

Keith Olbermann, host of "Countdown" on Current TV: "Figuratively, where does it (Occupy Wall Street) go from here, do you think? Based upon your experience and what you've seen in your three trips down there."

Michael Moore: "I think that, not only is this going to continue, these cities that you mentioned. This is what is so wonderful about this. There really isn't anything driving this other than what Wall Street has done and what those who are in charge of our economy have done. They weren't just happy enough with multi-billions, they wanted tens of hundreds of billions, maybe even trillions, so --"

Olbermann: "Kleptomania."

Moore: "They're kleptomaniacs, is what they are. They're out of control. I think there is some sort of sociopathic illness and they know what us to life in a kleptocracy. Where the kleptomaniacs run the show. This is going to spread. I said this last week, I said it two weeks ago when I first spoke with you. And the mainstream media was trying to pooh-pooh this, 'oh it's just a feud down there, don't worry.' Well what happened Saturday, not just here, but as you said in Boston, LA, in Chicago and elsewhere."

Moore calls on President Obama to give another speech and to call upon his Justice Department to investigate the bankers and give them a perp walk.
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...ociopaths.html

Old October 4th, 2011 #65
Tom Scabdates
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Cobb View Post
Idiots pissed off without direction. I smell a job opportunity, it entails a leadership role.

Old October 4th, 2011 #66
Craig Cobb
Banned

Itz coming, maybe here: the disparate desperate.

Two kikes yapping:

Isn't New York a most beautiful place? Tallinn, for instance, can't compare.

Old October 4th, 2011 #67
Fenria
Self imposed ban

Quote:
These demands will create so many jobs it will be completely impossible to fill them without an open borders policy.
Only a liberal would think that unlimited welfare creates jobs.

Old October 5th, 2011 #68
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Cobb View Post
They weren't just happy enough with multi-billions, they wanted tens of hundreds of billions, maybe even trillions, so --"

Moore: "They're kleptomaniacs, is what they are. They're out of control. I think there is some sort of sociopathic illness and they know what us to life in a kleptocracy. Where the kleptomaniacs run the show. This is going to spread.
Unbridled greed and lust for the power that wealth buys, would be more accurate than kleptomania. This "sociopathic illness" is normal behavior in Jews and a prerequisite for entering the fast track at Goldman Sacks.

Old October 5th, 2011 #69
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bobster View Post

Demand one: Restoration of the living wage. This demand can only be met by ending "Freetrade" by re-imposing trade tariffs on all imported goods entering the American market to level the playing field for domestic family farming and domestic manufacturing as most nations that are dumping cheap products onto the American market have radical wage and environmental regulation advantages. Another policy that must be instituted is raise the minimum wage to twenty dollars an hr.
I don't disagree with this one.

Quote:
Demand two: Institute a universal single payer healthcare system. To do this all private insurers must be banned from the healthcare market as their only effect on the health of patients is to take money away from doctors, nurses and hospitals preventing them from doing their jobs and hand that money to wall st. investors.
I don't agree with these bannings people should have the hability to choose what suits them better (the private sector or the public sector).

Quote:
Demand three: Guaranteed living wage income regardless of employment.
This demand encourages parasitism and specially non-white immigrant parasitism.

Quote:
Demand four: Free college education.
Nothing is free.

Education isn't free, teachers need to receive wages ...

The "free" in here means tax payers money.

Quote:
Demand five: Begin a fast track process to bring the fossil fuel economy to an end while at the same bringing the alternative energy economy up to energy demand.
Ending the fossil fuel economy is radical environmentalism.

But i agree that the alternative energies should have a bigger role than they have right now.

Quote:
Demand six: One trillion dollars in infrastructure (Water, Sewer, Rail, Roads and Bridges and Electrical Grid) spending now.
You shouldn't spend money you don't have or build infrastructure just for the sake of it.

Quote:
Demand seven: One trillion dollars in ecological restoration planting forests, reestablishing wetlands and the natural flow of river systems and decommissioning of all of America's nuclear power plants.
I don't disagree much with this one but i think it is in conflict with previous demands.

Quote:
Demand eight: Racial and gender equal rights amendment.
Equality is a myth and egalitarian humanism is just another fake religion.

Quote:
Demand nine: Open borders migration. anyone can travel anywhere to work and live.
If that happens there will be a mass immigration invasion from the third world to the Western countries.

Nobody wants to live in a shithole like Somalia or Bangladesh.

These people aren't "equal" to us (that is why their countries are shitholes) they don't care about environment or infrastructure they will transform the US in a third world country.

Quote:
Demand ten: Bring American elections up to international standards of a paper ballot precinct counted and recounted in front of an independent and party observers system.
I don't disagree with this despite i do not believe much in democracy.

Quote:
Demand eleven: Immediate across the board debt forgiveness for all. Debt forgiveness of sovereign debt, commercial loans, home mortgages, home equity loans, credit card debt, student loans and personal loans now! All debt must be stricken from the "Books." World Bank Loans to all Nations, Bank to Bank Debt and all Bonds and Margin Call Debt in the stock market including all Derivatives or Credit Default Swaps, all 65 trillion dollars of them must also be stricken from the "Books." And I don't mean debt that is in default, I mean all debt on the entire planet period.
Forgiveness won't mean much if you don't change the system of debt slavery, interest based predatory lending, usury ...

Quote:
Demand twelve: Outlaw all credit reporting agencies.
More than outlawing them we should make sure they are really independent and regulated and don't work for some obscure entity.

Quote:
Demand thirteen: Allow all workers to sign a ballot at any time during a union organizing campaign or at any time that represents their yeah or nay to having a union represent them in collective bargaining or to form a union.
The unions don't really deffend the working class best interests and even less the white working class.

Unions are money grabbing parasites and controlled opposition.

Quote:
The open border agenda and illegal alien mass invasion seems to be the main issue for these liberals.
Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Old October 5th, 2011 #70
Kennewickman
Banned

Default Unions join “Fuck-the-Fed” Movement

“A Twitter account called Occupy Boston mentions a city-wide college walkout there Wednesday.

Meantime, the Massachusetts Nurses Association says "hundreds" of the city's nurses will rally with the Occupy Boston protesters on Wednesday. The Nurses Association says the protest will be part of the opening day activities for a national nursing convention in Boston.

In New York City, several unions endorsed the Occupy Wall Street movement and plan to join the protesters' street theater on Wednesday, labor leaders said.

"It's really simple. These young people on Wall Street are giving voice to many of the problems that working people in America have been confronting over the last several years," said Larry Hanley, international president of the Amalgamated Transit Union, which has 20,000 members in the New York area.”

Unions endorse, will join Occupy Wall Street protests
http://www.cnn.com/2011/10/05/politi...y-wall-street/

Old October 5th, 2011 #71
White Winger

[QUOTE=Craig Cobb;1325643]Keith Olbermann, host of "Countdown" on Current TV: "Figuratively, where does it (Occupy Wall Street) go from here, do you think? Based upon your experience and what you've seen in your three trips down there."

Michael Moore: "I think that, not only is this going to continue, these cities that you mentioned. This is what is so wonderful about this. There really isn't anything driving this other than what Wall Street has done and what those who are in charge of our economy have done. They weren't just happy enough with multi-billions, they wanted tens of hundreds of billions, maybe even trillions, so --"

Moore: "They're kleptomaniacs, is what they are. They're out of control. I think there is some sort of sociopathic illness and they know what us to life in a kleptocracy. Where the kleptomaniacs run the show. This is going to spread. I said this last week, I said it two weeks ago when I first spoke with you. And the mainstream media was trying to pooh-pooh this, 'oh it's just a feud down there, don't worry.' Well what happened Saturday, not just here, but as you said in Boston, LA, in Chicago and elsewhere."

And in HOLLYWOOD and NYC....right,Mikey?

If they're kleptomaniacs,then what does that make you two pathologically lying, MULTI-MULTI-MILLIONAIRES , who have made your TENS OF MILLIONS with even less class ,less integrity,and less honesty, than the Bankers?

As usual,it's YOU who lives in "fictitious times."

If anyone deserves to be labled as kleptomaniacs,and demonstrated against, it's these two Mama's Boys....

Last edited by White Winger; October 6th, 2011 at 10:32 AM.

Old October 5th, 2011 #72
Chip Farley

Don't these loony leftists know that Goldman Sachs is Jewish?!?!?!?

Old October 5th, 2011 #73
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default Cop jokes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
We got jew jokes and we got lawyer jokes, how come we don't have cop jokes?
They're in the white shirts with the clip-on ties.

Old October 5th, 2011 #74
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default End The Fed campaign plank declared in 2009...

[QUOTE=Kennewickman;1325733]Unions endorse, will join Occupy Wall Street protests http://www.cnn.com/2011/10/05/politics/occupy-wall-street/[/QUOTE]

Ron Paul platform
Before the US House of Representatives, February 4, 2009, introducing the The Federal Reserve Board Abolition Act, H.R. 833.

Madame Speaker, I rise to introduce legislation to restore financial stability to America's economy by abolishing the Federal Reserve. Since the creation of the Federal Reserve, middle and working-class Americans have been victimized by a boom-and-bust monetary policy. In addition, most Americans have suffered a steadily eroding purchasing power because of the Federal Reserve's inflationary policies. This represents a real, if hidden, tax imposed on the American people.

From the Great Depression, to the stagflation of the seventies, to the current economic crisis caused by the housing bubble, every economic downturn suffered by this country over the past century can be traced to Federal Reserve policy. The Fed has followed a consistent policy of flooding the economy with easy money, leading to a misallocation of resources and an artificial "boom" followed by a recession or depression when the Fed-created bubble bursts.

With a stable currency, American exporters will no longer be held hostage to an erratic monetary policy. Stabilizing the currency will also give Americans new incentives to save as they will no longer have to fear inflation eroding their savings. Those members concerned about increasing America's exports or the low rate of savings should be enthusiastic supporters of this legislation.

Though the Federal Reserve policy harms the average American, it benefits those in a position to take advantage of the cycles in monetary policy. The main beneficiaries are those who receive access to artificially inflated money and/or credit before the inflationary effects of the policy impact the entire economy. Federal Reserve policies also benefit big spending politicians who use the inflated currency created by the Fed to hide the true costs of the welfare-warfare state. It is time for Congress to put the interests of the American people ahead of special interests and their own appetite for big government.

Abolishing the Federal Reserve will allow Congress to reassert its constitutional authority over monetary policy. The United States Constitution grants to Congress the authority to coin money and regulate the value of the currency. The Constitution does not give Congress the authority to delegate control over monetary policy to a central bank. Furthermore, the Constitution certainly does not empower the federal government to erode the American standard of living via an inflationary monetary policy.

In fact, Congress' constitutional mandate regarding monetary policy should only permit currency backed by stable commodities such as silver and gold to be used as legal tender. Therefore, abolishing the Federal Reserve and returning to a constitutional system will enable America to return to the type of monetary system envisioned by our nation's founders: one where the value of money is consistent because it is tied to a commodity such as gold. Such a monetary system is the basis of a true free-market economy.

In conclusion, Mr. Speaker, I urge my colleagues to stand up for working Americans by putting an end to the manipulation of the money supply which erodes Americans' standard of living, enlarges big government, and enriches well-connected elites, by cosponsoring my legislation to abolish the Federal Reserve.

Old October 5th, 2011 #75
Kennewickman
Banned

The “Fuck the Fed” Revolution – A White Nationalist View

It certainly is a mixed bunch of leftists, commies, water buffalos and race mixers but they just might accomplish something that we were unable to achieve for a hundred years. They have the potential to tear out the heart of ZOG the banking and Fed structure. They are here to stay as they feed off the present miserable state of affairs and we better get used to them.

As far as we are concerned it makes little difference who is going to do the job as long as it gets done. I would love to claim the honor for us but it seems we cannot even get close to it. The main object is to change the balance of present conditions – “the preparation of the battlefield” in military term – so we can get on with saving the White population of North America. If the present conditions are turned upside down by a million mud people that is fine with us. They will open a new dimension in domestic politics and this is exactly what we want as nothing can be worse than the present status quo – the slow and effective self-destruction we live with today.
It is better to interact with them and teach them than sit home and watch TV…

As the ancient Chinese proverb advises ”It is good to strike the serpent’s head with your enemy’s hand.”

Recommended reading: Yockey: The Enemy of Europe….
Amazon.com: The Enemy Of Europe/The Enemy of Our Enemies (9780942094008): Francis Parker Yockey, Revilo P. Oliver: Books Amazon.com: The Enemy Of Europe/The Enemy of Our Enemies (9780942094008): Francis Parker Yockey, Revilo P. Oliver: Books

Old October 5th, 2011 #76
Dawn Cannon

Occupy Wall Street: George Soros Understands Protesters’ Pain

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/2247...orge-soros.htm
Quote:
While announcing a $40 million aid pledge at the United Nations for rural African development, Soros told media that he understood the protesters’ rage over big government bailout for banks.

"Actually, I can understand [the protesters'] sentiment, frankly," he said.
Quote:
According to Forbes, Soros wrote: “Three bold steps are needed. First, the governments of the Eurozone must agree in principle on a new treaty creating a common treasury for the Eurozone. In the meantime, the major banks must be put under the direction of the European Central Bank in exchange for a temporary guarantee and permanent recapitalization.

Old October 5th, 2011 #77
Craig Cobb
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chip Farley View Post

Don't these loony leftists know that Goldman Sachs is Jewish?!?!?!?
The Primary Owners of the Federal Reserve Bank Are:

1. Rothschild's of London and Berlin

2. Lazard Brothers of Paris

3. Israel Moses Seaf of Italy

4. Kuhn, Loeb & Co. of Germany and New York

5. Warburg & Company of Hamburg, Germany

6. Lehman Brothers of New York

7. Goldman, Sachs of New York

8. Rockefeller Brothers of New York
nobodysfool67 1 year ago

Tracking our unelected masters the same way they track us? Horrors!
nextren 2 years ago

Tracking our unelected masters the same way they track us? Horrors!
nextren 2 years ago

=====================================

Editor's note: Douglas Rushkoff is a media theorist and the author of "Program or Be Programmed: Ten Commands for a Digital Age" and "Life Inc: How Corporatism Conquered the World and How We Can Take it Back."

(CNN) -- Like the spokesmen for Arab dictators feigning bewilderment over protesters' demands, mainstream television news reporters finally training their attention on the growing Occupy Wall Street protest movement seem determined to cast it as the random, silly blather of an ungrateful and lazy generation of weirdos. They couldn't be more wrong and, as time will tell, may eventually be forced to accept the inevitability of their own obsolescence.

Consider how CNN anchor Erin Burnett, covered the goings on at Zuccotti Park downtown, where the protesters are encamped, in a segment called "Seriously?!" "What are they protesting?" she asked, "nobody seems to know." Like Jay Leno testing random mall patrons on American History, the main objective seemed to be to prove that the protesters didn't, for example, know that the U.S. government has been reimbursed for the bank bailouts. It was condescending and reductionist.

More predictably perhaps, a Fox News reporter appears flummoxed in this outtake from "On the Record," in which the respondent refuses to explain how he wants the protests to "end." Transcending the shallow partisan politics of the moment, the protester explains "As far as seeing it end, I wouldn't like to see it end. I would like to see the conversation continue."

To be fair, the reason why some mainstream news journalists and many of the audiences they serve see the Occupy Wall Street protests as incoherent is because the press and the public are themselves. It is difficult to comprehend a 21st century movement from the perspective of the 20th century politics, media, and economics in which we are still steeped.
Occupy protests spread across U.S.
Unions join 'Occupy Wall Street'

In fact, we are witnessing America's first true Internet-era movement, which -- unlike civil rights protests, labor marches, or even the Obama campaign -- does not take its cue from a charismatic leader, express itself in bumper-sticker-length goals and understand itself as having a particular endpoint.

Yes, there are a wide array of complaints, demands, and goals from the Wall Street protesters: the collapsing environment, labor standards, housing policy, government corruption, World Bank lending practices, unemployment, increasing wealth disparity and so on. Different people have been affected by different aspects of the same system -- and they believe they are symptoms of the same core problem.

Are they ready to articulate exactly what that problem is and how to address it? No, not yet. But neither are Congress or the president who, in thrall to corporate America and Wall Street, respectively, have consistently failed to engage in anything resembling a conversation as cogent as the many I witnessed as I strolled by Occupy Wall Street's many teach-ins this morning. There were young people teaching one another about, among other things, how the economy works, about the disconnection of investment banking from the economy of goods and services, the history of centralized interest-bearing currency, the creation and growth of the derivatives industry, and about the Obama administration deciding to settle with, rather than investigate and prosecute the investment banking industry for housing fraud.

Anyone who says he has no idea what these folks are protesting is not being truthful. Whether we agree with them or not, we all know what they are upset about, and we all know that there are investment bankers working on Wall Street getting richer while things for most of the rest of us are getting tougher. What upsets banking's defenders and politicians alike is the refusal of this movement to state its terms or set its goals in the traditional language of campaigns.

That's because, unlike a political campaign designed to get some person in office and then close up shop (as in the election of Obama), this is not a movement with a traditional narrative arc. As the product of the decentralized networked-era culture, it is less about victory than sustainability. It is not about one-pointedness, but inclusion and groping toward consensus. It is not like a book; it is like the Internet.

Occupy Wall Street is meant more as a way of life that spreads through contagion, creates as many questions as it answers, aims to force a reconsideration of the way the nation does business and offers hope to those of us who previously felt alone in our belief that the current economic system is broken.

But unlike a traditional protest, which identifies the enemy and fights for a particular solution, Occupy Wall Street just sits there talking with itself, debating its own worth, recognizing its internal inconsistencies and then continuing on as if this were some sort of new normal. It models a new collectivism, picking up on the sustainable protest village of the movement's Egyptian counterparts, with food, first aid, and a library.

Yes, as so many journalists seem obligated to point out, kids are criticizing corporate America while tweeting through their iPhones. The simplistic critique is that if someone is upset about corporate excess, he is supposed to abandon all connection with any corporate product. Of course, the more nuanced approach to such tradeoffs would be to seek balance rather than ultimatums. Yes, there are things big corporations might do very well, like making iPhones. There are other things big corporations may not do so well, like structure mortgage derivatives. Might we be able to use corporations for what works, and get them out of doing what doesn't?

And yes, some kids are showing up at Occupy Wall Street because it's fun. They come for the people, the excitement, the camaraderie and the sense of purpose they might not be able to find elsewhere. But does this mean that something about Occupy Wall Street is lacking, or that it is providing something that jobs and schools are not (thanks in part to rising unemployment and skyrocketing tuitions)?

The members of Occupy Wall Street may be as unwieldy, paradoxical, and inconsistent as those of us living in the real world. But that is precisely why their new approach to protest is more applicable, sustainable and actionable than what passes for politics today. They are suggesting that the fiscal operating system on which we are attempting to run our economy is no longer appropriate to the task. They mean to show that there is an inappropriate and correctable disconnect between the abundance America produces and the scarcity its markets manufacture.

And in the process, they are pointing the way toward something entirely different than the zero-sum game of artificial scarcity favoring top-down investors and media makers alike.
http://www.cnn.com/2011/10/05/opinio...y-wall-street/

Old October 5th, 2011 #78
Kennewickman
Banned

Default The plot is thickening! Up against that barricade!

Occupy Wall Street protests: Police make arrests, use pepper spray as some activists storm barricade

“Thousands of union workers joined protesters marching through the Financial District Wednesday for Occupy Wall Street's largest rally yet against "corporate greed."

The march was mostly peaceful - until after nightfall, when scuffles erupted and some of the younger demonstrators were arrested when they tried to storm barricades blocking them from Wall Street and the Stock Exchange.
Witnesses said about 200 people tried to push through barricades and police responded with pepper spray and penned them in with orange netting.”

There is a naughty confrontation on the video clip on this page. The White shirted fat cops are pushed around. This is not going to stay nice…

Just look at those red devil eyes on that fat slab.

http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/...=news/national

Old October 5th, 2011 #79
Craig Cobb
Banned

"You're a bum, jew--go back to Israel!" Scroll to 2:45:

Old October 5th, 2011 #80
Douglas
Racial Socialist

Tags
500 arrested, protests, wall street

Thread