Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 4th, 2018 #1
grail
House on the Borderland

Arrow Both GOD & the Beast Came from OUTER-SPACE!

Both GOD & the Beast Came from OUTER-SPACE!

6 minute video...PLEASE don't comment on this thread
if you have not watched the 6 minute video by 9 Nania..
If you are a Christian you might want to not watch the video..
Note : some of 9 Nania's vids have over a million views....

Old February 4th, 2018 #2
George Witzgall

You're going to hell buddy.

Old February 4th, 2018 #3
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

You asked for nobody to comment, but I think this is a good vid for one reason alone, wanna point it out:

The verbiage in the book of Daniel that refers to god in the plural, and the ancient Sumerian texts, show that there is much pagan belief intertwined within the supposed Mono-theism of the OT and New. The 'lofty oneS' or 'Elohim', is another example. Very noticeable if you study scripture and will make you want to know why that is the case.

There are ancient Sumerian drawings of what amounts to 'test tube' babies, making it appear they were practicing some sort of genetic engineering. One could make whatever they want out of that, but it's interesting.

Grab your tin foil hat for this next wack-a-doodle point, but this is interesting:
We have one type of person on the earth, those with Rh Negative blood, 15% of humans, who cannot breed properly, they spontaneously abort. People have speculated they are a throwback to these ancient Sumerians, and they arrived from space.

It's all interesting and worth looking at, but with a skeptical eye.

Old February 4th, 2018 #4
Crowe

It's as plausible as anything that christians believe in. I think Aryan jebus, and Whites are the real jews is actually nuttier.

Old February 4th, 2018 #5
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
You asked for nobody to comment, but I think this is a good vid for one reason alone, wanna point it out:

The verbiage in the book of Daniel that refers to god in the plural, and the ancient Sumerian texts, show that there is much pagan belief intertwined within the supposed Mono-theism of the OT and New. The 'lofty oneS' or 'Elohim', is another example. Very noticeable if you study scripture and will make you want to know why that is the case.

There are ancient Sumerian drawings of what amounts to 'test tube' babies, making it appear they were practicing some sort of genetic engineering. One could make whatever they want out of that, but it's interesting.

Grab your tin foil hat for this next wack-a-doodle point, but this is interesting:
We have one type of person on the earth, those with Rh Negative blood, 15% of humans, who cannot breed properly, they spontaneously abort. People have speculated they are a throwback to these ancient Sumerians, and they arrived from space.

It's all interesting and worth looking at, but with a skeptical eye.
The stuff about the Pleiadeans reminds me of the Billy Meier case and his contact with the so-called "Nordic" aliens from the Pleiades constellation. In the below video, the Annunaki appear to be the jews, or their extraterrestrial ancestors, at least.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old February 4th, 2018 #6
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
The stuff about the Pleiadeans reminds me of the Billy Meier case and his contact with the so-called "Nordic" aliens from the Pleiades constellation. In the below video, the Annunaki appear to be the jews, or their extraterrestrial ancestors, at least.

History of the Pleiadian and Anunnaki Wars - 2000BC
Yes, (((Sitchin))) wrote on this a lot. Kind of goes along with their grandiose delusions about themselves if you think about it.

(((Them)))=god(s).

Goy=here to mine quartz for them to take to their quartz deprived planet.

^^I say that because if you read Sitchin's books about the Sumerian writings an the Anunnaki, the ancient writings indicate they were trying to create beings smart enough to serve them and perform tasks like mining quartz, but not smart enough to challenge them or cause problems. That ties in to the 'Tower of Babble' story, which was suggested to be a platform to a rocket, so these people had gotten too smart, and they were deliberately dumbed down so they would be less of a problem (creating the 'language barrier').

Interesting, yet Sitchin is kind of like a scholarly version of Alex "wack a doodle" Jones, in that he makes connections that may not be connections, and they're all of the 'Jews are supposed to be at the top' vein.

Old February 4th, 2018 #7
Ray Allan

(((Zecharia Sitchin))) did push some sort of jew/alien supremacy in his books, what a coincidence.

And speaking of Billy Meier, in addition to his obviously faked UFO photos, in this video there are also some very jewey coincidences: starting at 1:39:00, there is a sketch of "Jehova" straight out of a Cecil B. De Mille movie and other "Pleideans" who are very Old-Testament-looking, and one of Meier's female aliens named Asket who is a dead ringer for a singer named Michelle DellaFave, who appeared on The Dean Martin Show in the early 1970s. At 1:44:50 the Pleiadean alphabet bears a striking resemblance to Hebrew; at 2:13:50 there is a 6-pointed star. Yep, our space brothers are space jews.

http://www.mufon.com/billy-meier---1964-to-present.html

Old February 5th, 2018 #8
Crowe

What's the best piece of physical evidence they got to support their claims? I'm talking about actual pieces of high level technology found, which couldn't possibly be human. I've heard them point to Puma Punku. But I'm not convinced that this couldn't have been built by men. At best, it's evidence for a previously unknown civilization existing. There seems to be too many fallacies involved, such as the notion that ancient man couldn't have possibly moved stones that weigh a certain amount without magical UFO levitation.

Here is an example at the Temple of Jupiter in Lebanon:

http://www.eridu.co.uk/Author/Myster.../baalbek6.html

Quote:
This is one of the most amazing sights in the ancient world - the three 800-ton blocks of the mighty Trilithon (the lighter-coloured course), situated in a wall of the great acropolis of Baalbek in Lebanon.

Michel Alouf, the former curator of the ruins, once wrote of the Trilithon:

'... in spite of their immense size, they [the Trilithon stones] are so accurately placed in position and so carefully joined, that it is almost impossible to insert a needle between them. No description will give an exact idea of the bewildering and stupefying effect of these tremendous blocks on the spectator'.
Their position is that this would have been impossible for ancient man to achieve with the level of technology available to them. I say the Romans were smarter than they give them credit for being.

Here are some examples of 1000+ ton blocks, that never got moved into their positions:

https://io9.gizmodo.com/archaeologis...ton-1664281050

The question remains, did they bite off more than they could chew with these larger blocks, or could they have actually moved these into place, and there was another reason why they weren't moved? If they used magical UFO levitation, I don't see why it would matter if the blocks were 800 tons, or 1000+ tons. . It appears the stones were crafted by hand, meaning no UFO laser beam cutters.

Last edited by Crowe; February 5th, 2018 at 10:21 AM.

Old February 6th, 2018 #9
Donncha Dennis

No offense to all the believers in this but.... Everyone states sitchen or other quasi scholars read the texts the texts the texts!!! Like how is sitchen a expert in ancient Sumerian when we don't even know much of the language or cuniform yet. Also what texts does everyone refer to??? I have never seen any peer review any linguists any archaeologists any scientists or historians where does he put in his footnotes any real deal investigation into his "texts".

The fact is there has been no finding of some crazy idea of annunaki he gives no factual evidence for it I want to see scientists, historians, linguists, every expert in the field that might have some info on ANY Sumerian texts state anything like this instead we are supposed to believe oh yeah this guy read the texts and it says aliens came down and made people to mind gold. What a fanciful idea aliens make it all the way to earth and need humans help to mine gold..... Also lets put into perspective greek texts are almost just as old and make no mention of anything like this.... So we have greek texts stating nothing like this annunaki story, no experts no peer reviews no anaylists in published scientific works stating this story or anything like this text and no facts from these quasi alien story peddlers.

I just would like to see these "texts" and a real scientific analysis published by anyone really besides these fanciful people who misinterpret ancient religions or beliefs.

Old February 6th, 2018 #10
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donncha Dennis View Post
No offense to all the believers in this but.... Everyone states sitchen or other quasi scholars read the texts the texts the texts!!! Like how is sitchen a expert in ancient Sumerian when we don't even know much of the language or cuniform yet. Also what texts does everyone refer to??? I have never seen any peer review any linguists any archaeologists any scientists or historians where does he put in his footnotes any real deal investigation into his "texts".

The fact is there has been no finding of some crazy idea of annunaki he gives no factual evidence for it I want to see scientists, historians, linguists, every expert in the field that might have some info on ANY Sumerian texts state anything like this instead we are supposed to believe oh yeah this guy read the texts and it says aliens came down and made people to mind gold. What a fanciful idea aliens make it all the way to earth and need humans help to mine gold..... Also lets put into perspective greek texts are almost just as old and make no mention of anything like this.... So we have greek texts stating nothing like this annunaki story, no experts no peer reviews no anaylists in published scientific works stating this story or anything like this text and no facts from these quasi alien story peddlers.

I just would like to see these "texts" and a real scientific analysis published by anyone really besides these fanciful people who misinterpret ancient religions or beliefs.
Sitchin literalizes myth, and Peter James (he wrote Centuries of Darkness) said Sitchin completely ignored the world outside of Mesopotamia, and misunderstood Babylonian literature.

William Irwin Thompson called it Sitchin's 'literalism', saying that basically he 'sees is what he needs for his hypothesis'. Meaning that the drawings and texts were made to mean whatever Sitchin wanted it to mean, based on things we have today and not necessarily what it was.

There have been works done that refute Sitchin's findings and declare it pseudoscience, for a variety of reasons, one being Professor Roger Wescott, he's a Professor of Anthropology and Linguistics at Drew University in New Jersey.

He pointed out that Sitchin says that "all the ancient languages stemmed from Sumerian".

But Sumerian is the virtual archetype of what a linguistic taxonomist calls a "language-isolate". It's a language that doesn't fall into any of the well-known language-families. Sumerian ideograms were preceded by the Tartarian signaries of Europe, too, as well as by a variety of notational systems, so this is incorrect.

Another criticism is by C. Leroy Ellenberger, of Sitchin's claim that the Nephilim evolved on Nibiru 45 million years ahead of the development on Earth.

Ellenberger said that was not likely, cuz the Nibiru would spend over 99% of their time beyond Pluto. Sitchin said that heat from radioactive decay and the atmosphere kept Nibiru 'warm' and Ellenberger said that is absurd, because it does not address the darkness in deep space. Also Sitchin leaves out how the Nephilim, who evolved long after Nibiru came, knew what happened when Nibiru first entered the solar system.

I used to listen to Art Bell and that's where I heard of all this, took it with a grain of salt of course. These people did exist so learning about them is fascinating, but it can be hard to separate fact from fiction when you rely on people to 'interpret' things who are perhaps creating their own narrative, adding their own spin and whatnot, instead of admitting the age-old truth 'I don't know'.

Old February 6th, 2018 #11
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
What's the best piece of physical evidence they got to support their claims? I'm talking about actual pieces of high level technology found, which couldn't possibly be human. I've heard them point to Puma Punku. But I'm not convinced that this couldn't have been built by men. At best, it's evidence for a previously unknown civilization existing. There seems to be too many fallacies involved, such as the notion that ancient man couldn't have possibly moved stones that weigh a certain amount without magical UFO levitation.

Here is an example at the Temple of Jupiter in Lebanon:

http://www.eridu.co.uk/Author/Myster.../baalbek6.html

Their position is that this would have been impossible for ancient man to achieve with the level of technology available to them. I say the Romans were smarter than they give them credit for being.

Here are some examples of 1000+ ton blocks, that never got moved into their positions:

https://io9.gizmodo.com/archaeologis...ton-1664281050

The question remains, did they bite off more than they could chew with these larger blocks, or could they have actually moved these into place, and there was another reason why they weren't moved? If they used magical UFO levitation, I don't see why it would matter if the blocks were 800 tons, or 1000+ tons. . It appears the stones were crafted by hand, meaning no UFO laser beam cutters.
Good questions, and I don't know on the moving of the blocks.

I've heard it said that the Mayan planting in tiers like they did was a product of ancient knowledge---and they have drawings of blonde and red haired people, which indicates there were some folks there at one time who were not squashy and brown. Did they give them this knowledge? I dunno but could be.

Here is some interesting stuff in this semi kooky vid, the Sumerian calendar, depiction of planes in drawings and whatnot. It's not hard proof of this technology by any means, but double helix dna, and the 12 month system, origins of which are said to have started in Sumer.

The Sumerians have a story of how they created the first 'Atom' (not Adam, but Atom) and the idea is that the Genesis narrative is the bastardization of the real story, one of genetic engineering by these beings to create 'workers'.

^^As for that, I dunno, but it's interesting. Same thing Sitchin promotes, and keeps people focused on Semitic crud by tying them together, which I find might serve a purpose in getting people off on a 'toot' that has no value. Unfortunately it is open to such wide interpretation and lack of knowledge from those who study it, small pool of 'experts' in Ancient Sumerian, it being such a unique language.

Old March 4th, 2018 #12
Adolf Goldbergstein
Banned

Stormfront is wondering where you guys are.

Old March 4th, 2018 #13
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adolf Goldbergstein View Post
Stormfront is wondering where you guys are.
Fortunately, I've never been there. How about yourself?

Old March 4th, 2018 #14
Adolf Goldbergstein
Banned

It's a huge harem where a bunch of dudes have the same Jewish boyfriend, but then at the same time say that they hate Jews. I think they are confused.

Thread