VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 26th, 2015 #41
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Emerson View Post
Do you make holocaust jokes? I don't, because the holocaust is a hoax, a lie.
You make it sound like if I make jokes about the holohoax, you'll suddenly start believing it. There is a time and place for everything. Who doesn't like a good jew joke every now and then?

Quote:
It's unwise to spread enemy memes to make cheap shots. Saying you're trolling is an even cheaper excuse.
Sometimes you gotta drop to their level to make a point. Since we're dealing with an obvious troll here, I felt like what I said was appropriate in this situation. Because trying to argue truths and logic with a troll is pointless.

Old April 26th, 2015 #42
albert999
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindaxxx View Post
My question has a different purpose.
Yes I knew that, I was just having a little fun with you. He he he

Old April 26th, 2015 #43
albert999
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superior Asian View Post
We Asian guys don't want your western girls, they are inferior compared to our superior Asian girls. Tell them such as in hey-ai.com to stop trying to get our attention and tell them to stop being angry at our Asian girls.
The Jews have just got started with your Asian women with the beauty contest, next it will be the movies, a huge nigger looking like king kong will be the hero of your movie equipped with samurai swords, the Japanese girls will kick the Japanese men aside in the movie bat their eyelashes and all fight for the Nigger.

Old April 27th, 2015 #44
Vijay Coomar
TNT NT-YT

Default im back

guys, ur beloved coconut vijcoo is back. i had to come back from my self-imposed exile just to rebut this stupid asians asinine bullshit he has been posting here.

don't worry YT, im going to protect u from this new asian buffoon.

i'll see u guys tomorrow, i have lots of stuff to read, lots of catching up to do.

Join a gym. Get in shape. If women still hate you, well then that can't be changed, but as much as they hate you, they will still want to lay you. -Keifer

Last edited by Vijay Coomar; April 27th, 2015 at 07:27 AM. Reason: ps

Old April 27th, 2015 #45
Alyss
vnn member

Quote:
I disagree. Asian countries have brought their own contribution to the progress of the world, there are many scientists and artists of Asian descent, and technology in Japan is more advanced than in many European countries.
German and Italian cars are seen as the best quality cars ever and most expensive compared to Asian cars!

And that German home electronics etc... Is the best ones you can buy!!!!

Old April 27th, 2015 #46
Alyss
vnn member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superior Asian
We Asian guys don't want your western girls, they are inferior compared to our superior Asian girls. Tell them such as in hey-ai.com to stop trying to get our attention and tell them to stop being angry at our Asian girls.
LOL.

Then why are you here? This site is Full of europeans. I have no attraction for any males but for only white europeans men.

Old April 27th, 2015 #47
Lindaxxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyss View Post
German and Italian cars are seen as the best quality cars ever and most expensive compared to Asian cars!

And that German home electronics etc... Is the best ones you can buy!!!!
Maybe we'd be too ambitious to think we can cover such broad topics. Everyone I know has a passion for Italian cars and German electronics (and cars!) indeed, but most classifications on the internet and the general opinion of the public support Japan as being the country with the highest technological level in the world. There are many other countries that have a similar technological level though and the best thing about progress is that it's being shared and it improves all lives on Earth.

Last edited by Lindaxxx; April 27th, 2015 at 09:35 AM.

Old April 27th, 2015 #48
John Adams
Banned

If asians are so evolved then why do many of them live in primitive third world conditions?

Old April 27th, 2015 #49
Superior Asian

Quote:
OP, what do you think about the new Miss Japan being half Japanese and half African American?
Like I said, any competition like miss world is nonsense and what happened in Japan is not something to be worried or alarmed about.

Something alarmed would be like when Japanese choosing non Asians as leaders, legislators, etc which based on the majority of the Japanese voice. So far not even 1 Japanese leaders, legislators, etc who is a non Asian or even half Asian. This is also applied in other Asian countries.

Unlike the west especially in america where it is common non westerners rule there and even their president no longer pure westerner, I don't see anything wrong with that since I'm not a westerner but I just mention that in here because this is a western pride based forum.

Old April 27th, 2015 #50
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:

Something alarmed would be like when Japanese choosing non Asians as leaders, legislators, etc which based on the majority of the Japanese voice. So far not even 1 Japanese leaders, legislators, etc who is a non Asian or even half Asian. This is also applied in other Asian countries.

Unlike the west especially in america where it is common non westerners rule there and even their president no longer pure westerner, I don't see anything wrong with that since I'm not a westerner but I just mention that in here because this is a western pride based forum.
So you're a hypocrite.

You'd be alarmed if Japan chose a white or black leader but see no problem with Western countries having non-indigenous leaders.

Old April 27th, 2015 #51
Superior Asian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
So you're a hypocrite.

You'd be alarmed if Japan chose a white or black leader but see no problem with Western countries having non-indigenous leaders.
That does not make a hypocrite because as an Asian I don't care what happen to you westerners especially after all the bad things you westerners did to us Asians even to this day including with all of your nonsense about us Asians.

Old April 27th, 2015 #52
albert999
Banned

Quote:
Like I said, any competition like miss world is nonsense and what happened in Japan is not something to be worried or alarmed about.

Yeah nonsense to you, woman take these beauty contests seriously, they always go after the women first, now the Japanese women look at the winner, want to look more like her and are more open to dating blacks.
The subtle destruction has just begun .
And the Jews are obsessed with penis size, you can bet they will start yapping about the Japanese men having smaller penises.
Nobody questions the media and looks up things for themselves, they take the medias false claims as the gospel truth.

Old April 27th, 2015 #53
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
That does not make a hypocrite because as an Asian I don't care what happen to you westerners especially after all the bad things you westerners did to us Asians even to this day including with all of your nonsense about us Asians.
What "nonsense"? Anything specific or just baseless attempts at justification?

I really don't think that Westerners are as obsessed with Asians as you appear to think. I'd say you seem to be the obsessed one.

Old April 27th, 2015 #54
Superior Asian

Quote:
What "nonsense"? Anything specific or just baseless attempts at justification?

I really don't think that Westerners are as obsessed with Asians as you appear to think. I'd say you seem to be the obsessed one.
Some of the nonsense you westerners said about us Asians is we Asians want to :
- Be/look like you.
- Prefer to marry you.
- Our advanced technology are just copying your western technology.
- Etc

And since I'm also an Anime, you westerners also making nonsense about our Anime characters based on you.

Old April 27th, 2015 #55
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Some of the nonsense you westerners said about us Asians is we Asians want to :
- Be/look like you.
- Prefer to marry you.
- Our advanced technology are just copying your western technology.
- Etc

And since I'm also an Anime, you westerners also making nonsense about our Anime characters based on you.
To be fair, (as we discussed last time you were here) when Asian women are having surgery to look like Western women then drawing the conclusion that they want to look like us is not unreasonable.

Old April 27th, 2015 #56
Superior Asian

Quote:
To be fair, (as we discussed last time you were here) when Asian women are having surgery to look like Western women then drawing the conclusion that they want to look like us is not unreasonable.
When you can't prove what you said = you speak nonsense.

You can't show any evidence of them saying they want to be/look like western females when they are doing that surgery.

Old April 27th, 2015 #57
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
When you can't prove what you said = you speak nonsense.

You can't show any evidence of them saying they want to be/look like western females when they are doing that surgery.
I showed evidence when your last incarnation brought this up.

Quote:
"They always tell me they don't like their faces," says Dr Kim, explaining what his patients request prior to surgery. "They want to have some westernized, nice faces. They want to have big eyes like westernized people, high profile, nicer noses.

"The Chinese and Korean patients tell me that they want to have faces like Americans. The idea of beauty is more westernized recently. That means the Asian people want to have a little less Asian, more westernized appearance. They don't like big cheekbones or small eyes. They want to have big, bright eyes with slender, nice facial bones."
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=200155

Old April 27th, 2015 #58
M.N. Dalvez

What I don't get is that you are a Filipino jungle creature who looks more like a nigger than a Japanese. We've all seen your picture.

How can you put yourself in with the Nihonese, or the Hanguk, or the Han? The Nihonese or Hanguk would treat a jungle nigger like you worse than anyone else - unlike most other countries, Korea (especially) and Japan take their racial purity fairly seriously. To their credit.

For that matter, what have the Filipinos ever done? Other Asian countries mostly piggy-back on White technology but at least they can maintain their own countries. The Philippines is a basket case, a shit-hole, the biggest hole in Asia - and that is really saying something.

And what's with your obsession with children's cartoons? You'd have to be at least 30, to look at you. Doesn't it depress you that obsessing about anime is the only thing you've ever done with your life?

Old April 27th, 2015 #59
Superior Asian

Quote:
I showed evidence when your last incarnation brought this up.

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=200155
Your so called evidence is still that old trash, trash because you want to talk about Asian but your source is from western source, really stupid especially you support western pride movement.

Show Asian based souce or continue hallucinating.

Old April 27th, 2015 #60
Superior Asian

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.N. Dalvez View Post
What I don't get is that you are a Filipino jungle creature who looks more like a nigger than a Japanese. We've all seen your picture.

How can you put yourself in with the Nihonese, or the Hanguk, or the Han? The Nihonese or Hanguk would treat a jungle nigger like you worse than anyone else - unlike most other countries, Korea (especially) and Japan take their racial purity fairly seriously. To their credit.

For that matter, what have the Filipinos ever done? Other Asian countries mostly piggy-back on White technology but at least they can maintain their own countries. The Philippines is a basket case, a shit-hole, the biggest hole in Asia - and that is really saying something.

And what's with your obsession with children's cartoons? You'd have to be at least 30, to look at you. Doesn't it depress you that obsessing about anime is the only thing you've ever done with your life?
Instead of trying to prove this topic wrong you choose to try to attack me personally, well I can see deep inside you believe this topic as the truth.

And I don't care what you or anyone else said about me personally, I don't do this kind of thing for myself so keep trying and always end in failure.

Thread