VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 28th, 2009 #41
A.S.
Diligence

Quote:
Originally Posted by herroBeau View Post
That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Who reads "bad area" in that context and assumes "the jew-controlled tv" is literally talking about the the objects in the area and not the people?
A lot of people will take it to mean that. On the face it is surely absurd, but so is much of the verbal trickery used against us.

The idea is to inject a subconscious message, one which deflects and avoids the issue of race.

The message is: "Certain parts of town contain bad people. Usually these bad parts of town contain a lot of niggers, but the fact that they are bad areas has nothing to do with race".

Old January 31st, 2009 #42
Larry Heinberg

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsphaltSoldier88 View Post
The message is: "Certain parts of town contain bad people. Usually these bad parts of town contain a lot of niggers, but the fact that they are bad areas has nothing to do with race".
Well, couldn't that be the case? How do you know it is to do with race? Have you done regression analyses or experiments which suggest it?

You can't say what the cause is any more than they can.

There really is very little point in applying racial generalisations to individuals in any case. Particularly if one believes in equality of opportunity as an ideal (as all libertarians should if I remember my political philosophy).

Old March 2nd, 2009 #43
Rachel Orchid

its good to find a site that posts these statistics my school didnt have many niggers but the few we had were always being disruptive and randomly violent

the school would never do anything about it even if they started a fight because of their skin color

Old March 7th, 2009 #44
A.S.
Diligence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Heinberg View Post
Well, couldn't that be the case? How do you know it is to do with race? Have you done regression analyses or experiments which suggest it?
Yeah, I've done a lot of experiments Larry, daily experiments in fact for almost 2 decades. It was a repetitive test, called living around niggers.

Old March 7th, 2009 #45
Larry Heinberg

How did you rule out experimenter bias?

Old March 7th, 2009 #46
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
There seems to be a lot of that going around, it's called White flight. In other words whitey can't get away from the "bad areas" of town fast enough. But it's not because of mexicans and niggers no siree...the correlation between mud and crime is completely unrelated. In fact somebody should do a regression analysis experiment to figure out just how in the hell crimes are always happening around those poor unsuspecting black people.

Old March 7th, 2009 #47
A.S.
Diligence

Quote:
Larry I was being sarcastic. You really need to re-read what I keep writing about common sense and everyday experience. Maybe one day you'll get it.

If someone has been blind all their life, can you make them understand what red looks like? You could explain wavelengths, photons, etc. All the science in the world won't help you there.

The point is Larry... you just don't "get it".

(well, at least you pretend not to but we all know you probably do and are just a lying sack of jew shit)

Old March 7th, 2009 #48
A.S.
Diligence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
There seems to be a lot of that going around, it's called White flight. In other words whitey can't get away from the "bad areas" of town fast enough. But it's not because of mexicans and niggers no siree...the correlation between mud and crime is completely unrelated. In fact somebody should do a regression analysis experiment to figure out just how in the hell crimes are always happening around those poor unsuspecting black people.
LOL

Larry should do some firsthand experimenting by living in the hood for a few years, with his doors unlocked, taking nice strolls at night unarmed, etc.

Old March 7th, 2009 #49
Larry Heinberg

Quote:
Larry I was being sarcastic. You really need to re-read what I keep writing about common sense and everyday experience. Maybe one day you'll get it.
I know you were being sarcastic. I was joking. Who missed the point there? Huh? HUH?!

Quote:
If someone has been blind all their life, can you make them understand what red looks like? You could explain wavelengths, photons, etc. All the science in the world won't help you there.

The point is Larry... you just don't "get it".
Oh I see. That's why none of your rationales make any sense. And why many many of your arguments are invalid. And why you repeatedly claim things without evidence.

Quote:
Larry should do some firsthand experimenting by living in the hood for a few years, with his doors unlocked, taking nice strolls at night unarmed, etc.
Mm...

Well, technically I should have worded my earlier post differently. I don't think crime is unrelated to race, but I do wonder about whether race causes crime. By which I mean, I wonder whether the races are genetically distinct enough for their criminal inclinations to be necessarily different.

I mean, all this is really about how you treat people. Should you treat them based on their race? Should you make inferences about people you meet based on their race? Who knows?

Old March 7th, 2009 #50
A.S.
Diligence

Larry, what would it take to get someone like you to shut up and stop babbling? Seriously dude...

Old March 7th, 2009 #51
Larry Heinberg

A demonstrably true and valid argument for any of the views here would be nice.

Or if you started being nice to me. I'll accept either at this point.

Old March 7th, 2009 #52
A.S.
Diligence

Quote:
A demonstrably true and valid argument for any of the views here would be nice.

Or if you started being nice to me. I'll accept either at this point.
Nice to you? LOL

Common now...you come on this board spewing the babble you do, and expect us to be nice to you?

Old March 7th, 2009 #53
Larry Heinberg

Well yes, since pretty much everything I've said is true.

Well, technically I don't "expect" you to be nice to me. It'd just be better for all concerned if you were.

Old March 7th, 2009 #54
A.S.
Diligence

Quote:

Well, technically I don't "expect" you to be nice to me. It'd just be better for all concerned if you were.
Yeah, you're right niggers rule. What were we thinking.

Old March 7th, 2009 #55
A.S.
Diligence

Quote:

Queers are great too, here's a little food for thought Larry:

Old March 7th, 2009 #56
brutus

RE: Larry Heinberg

Quote:
I don't think crime is unrelated to race, but I do wonder about whether race causes crime. By which I mean, I wonder whether the races are genetically distinct enough for their criminal inclinations to be necessarily different.
Your reluctance to admit the undeniable evidence is painfully disingenuous and the reason for that is for you to honestly acknowledge the genetic racial differences between the subraces that specifically coorelate to crime you'd be forced to contradict the the many layers of false jewish-contrived memes of racial equality that permeate our society.

We can't have that now, can we?

Last edited by brutus; March 7th, 2009 at 09:52 PM. Reason: spelling

Old March 7th, 2009 #57
Larry Heinberg

Aaah, what?

Can you support the claim that the races are genetically distinct in their propensity to commit crimes?

Old March 7th, 2009 #58
brutus

RE: Larry Heinberg

Quote:
Can you support the claim that the races are genetically distinct in their propensity to commit crimes?
http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/homicide/race.htm

Of course the United States Department of Justice only provides the numbers, it's left up to the free thinkers to see the patterns. Not too many free thinkers now-a-days. That's why we're here.....To point it out.

I'd also like to say, we acknowledge the fact that blacks commit a statistically large and disproportionate amount of crime and we abhor that, however, we hold jews principally responsible for creating a society that purposely and willfully integrates incompatible subraces and the subsequent and the demonstrable harm done to the White race by virtue of that integration.

We recognize that black crime is a symptom of the problem, and that the jew is the root cause of the problem.

As racially aware people concerned with the welfare of White folk doesn't it make sense we should focus on eliminating the problem?

Any self respecting golem knows the answer to that.

Old March 7th, 2009 #59
Larry Heinberg

It makes sense that anyone would focus on eliminating problems...

And nothing in that link refers to genetics.

Old March 7th, 2009 #60
Wagner

Quote:
And nothing in that link refers to genetics.
What link are you talking about? http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/homicide/race.htm is all about genetics. Is not your race determined by your genetics?

Tags
gov, vnn

Thread