Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 15th, 2018 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Default James Dean ( 1931 - 1955 ) - good icon or bad role model ?

Unbiasedly speaking it started with this man . . .

The youth became rebellious.

He was the first actor in history to portray 'rebellious youth characters' . .

The emanzipation of the youth from their parents' house began in the 1950s ( after World War 2 ) and the NWO certainly , like it or not , had a role in creating this counterculture. .

James Dean , even though dying before the true 'high-phase' of Rock 'n Roll music , more or less became one of their icons . .

How I view James Dean as such . .

Like I said , he was the first actor to portray 'rebellious youth' . . The irony is that he died because of the so-called 'rebellious lifestyle' he portrayed in movies . .

He hit the road like a racer and in time it crashed . .

- - - - -

I had an interest in James Dean for a long time . . I think he is one of the most fascinating characters of newer history . .

Because of his young death he was held up as the eternal 'youthful rebel' and served as a role model for many generations to follow . .

Maybe it was 'tragic irony' that he died so young ?

Because of his young death he became 'immortal' and people always associate him with the 'youthful rebel' . .

I suppose had he lived on then ( for the record , he would be 87 by now ) people would not have associated the 'eternal youthful rebel' with him . .

But I also have to mention that the NWO certainly had a hand in cutting Aryan youth more or less loose from their parents back then ( via music , movies etc . .) . .

How do you view Dean ?

He may have been a good actor ( actually I think for his age he was quite a 'charismatic' character . . .) and also had a 'wild' private life , yet do you think maybe he is held up by people who wish to 'keep youth rebellious' , in a way ?

James Dean incorporates the 'eternal youth rebel' . .

Well . .

However,like I said , I enjoy his movies. .

For the record, I once even ran into a website ( unfortunately couldn't find it anymore . .) which presented a graphic how James Dean might look would he be alive in recent times ( the same website also presented supposed 'aged' Elvis , Marilyn Monroe etc . .) lol

Would be interesting trying to imagine how Dean would have looked ( he died in '55 ) , let's say only the 70's , for example . .

Concerning his movies , I like best 'East Of Eden' ( based on a novel by John Steinbeck ) . .

It also would be interesting trying to imagine what other roles Dean might have played , had he lived on. . .

In the 60's he would already have been in his 30ies . .

He was the icon of the Rock 'n Rollers generation ( born in '31 ; most people belonging to the "Rock 'n Roller generation" were vintage 30ies and had their youth in the 50ies . .) . .

Interesting character . .

What do you think?

. .

Last edited by ColdFire; November 15th, 2018 at 11:07 AM.

Old November 15th, 2018 #2
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

James Dean was a self-centered little (5' 8") gay freak. Possibly the worst actor in film history.

The only movies I remember seeing him in are "Giant" and "Rebel Without a Cause," and these two movies are in a competition for worst/silliest movie ever produced. They were both, really trash. In comparison, "Pee Wee's Big Adventure" is a scholarly, intelligent, serious movie.

All Dean ever did in any scene, in any movie was simper and whine, while staring at the camera.

In short, even when I was a young kid, trying to enjoy a movie, I recognized Dean as a little piece of crap over-acting. (My God! ...over-acting doesn't come close.)

Mike

Old November 16th, 2018 #3
Alex Linder
Administrator

i see dean as jew tool for setting generation against generation, splitting teams off from adults

the notion that teens are inherently at odds with parents is greatly overplayed by jews for the usual reasons

Old November 16th, 2018 #4
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike in Denver View Post
James Dean was a self-centered little (5' 8") gay freak.
No offense but one might think you had just described 'Prince' . .

Quote:
Possibly the worst actor in film history.

The only movies I remember seeing him in are "Giant" and "Rebel Without a Cause," and these two movies are in a competition for worst/silliest movie ever produced. They were both, really trash. In comparison, "Pee Wee's Big Adventure" is a scholarly, intelligent, serious movie.

All Dean ever did in any scene, in any movie was simper and whine, while staring at the camera.

In short, even when I was a young kid, trying to enjoy a movie, I recognized Dean as a little piece of crap over-acting. (My God! ...over-acting doesn't come close.)

Mike
That's your personal opinion. . I think he had some talent , yet , my critique on him , see above . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
i see dean as jew tool for setting generation against generation, splitting teams off from adults

the notion that teens are inherently at odds with parents is greatly overplayed by jews for the usual reasons
He was "their man" . . Sorry for people who like him for saying that . .

Old November 16th, 2018 #5
steven clark

Default James Dean (1931-1955) - good icon or bad role model?

I'm not crazy about Dean one way or another. In his films he did okay, but I don't see the rosy image of rebellion most people see. Rebel Without a Cause was a seminal movie about teenage rebellion, when their rebellion was 'discovered' or manufactured...kind of both, because in the 50's, a distinctive youth culture came about through an affluent society.

I remember all the screeds against 'juvenile delinquency' at the time. Dean was a kind of mumbling, shrugging idol for this, although Brando was probably better, but he wasn't as young or faggy as Dean, and Dean was a kind of train wreck off camera.

Kids, like a lot of people, don't have much imagination, and just want to imitate
what's acceptable. Like Vincent Bugliosi said referring to Charles Manson, kids may seem to be searching, rebellious, and questioning, but by and large they're just looking for a leader.

Old November 16th, 2018 #6
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven clark View Post
I'm not crazy about Dean one way or another. In his films he did okay, but I don't see the rosy image of rebellion most people see. Rebel Without a Cause was a seminal movie about teenage rebellion, when their rebellion was 'discovered' or manufactured...kind of both, because in the 50's, a distinctive youth culture came about through an affluent society.

I remember all the screeds against 'juvenile delinquency' at the time. Dean was a kind of mumbling, shrugging idol for this, although Brando was probably better, but he wasn't as young or faggy as Dean, and Dean was a kind of train wreck off camera.

Kids, like a lot of people, don't have much imagination, and just want to imitate
what's acceptable. Like Vincent Bugliosi said referring to Charles Manson, kids may seem to be searching, rebellious, and questioning, but by and large they're just looking for a leader.
Since you used the expression 'juvenile delinquency' , made me think of this clip . . .

I truly like Russ Tamblyn's role as 'Riff' in this movie..

Separated at birth maybe?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russ_Tamblyn

By the way, I think Tucker Smith , who played the role of 'Ice' in this movie , from the looks I think came close to Dean . . .

Always interesting to see so many 'petticoats' in movies , you know , what the 'rock 'n roll bitches' back in the 50s wore

Oh , and . . Why do some people in their posts here imply Dean may have been a homo ?

Haven't stumbled upon any claim of that sort ?

And . . making people aware of the fact that I started another thread here I concerning youth rebellion : https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=552151

Last edited by ColdFire; November 16th, 2018 at 09:31 PM.

Old November 16th, 2018 #7
ColdFire
Banned

Oh , and by the way . .

In a way , the generation before the 'Rock 'n Rollers' also was already well . . 'unconventional' . .

Talking about the so-called 'Swing-kids' . .

More or less the parents-generation of the Rock 'n Rollers of the 1950s ( the rock 'n rollers mostly were vintage 30ies , the 'Swing people' were born around the early 1900s)

I dedicated a whole thread on 'Swing-music' here . .

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=551053 . .

Old December 3rd, 2018 #8
Enbyeff

Russ Tamblyn looked like Thepard Thmith.

Old December 3rd, 2018 #9
Gladiatrix

James Dean called old jew fag producers his "meal tickets." You do the math.

"he was the first actor to portray 'rebellious youth'"

Uh, no.

Old December 18th, 2018 #10
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enbyeff View Post
Russ Tamblyn looked like Thepard Thmith.
Umm . . .Smith?Sorry , take it that was a spelling error on your part . . .
Anyway . .

. . . what an insult to 'Rusty' . .

Sry , no beef . . .

Oh , and @ Gladdy
It would have surprised me if his movies hadn't been jew-produced . .

. . . as for Brando, well , rudimentary "starts", so to speak , the "ICON" back then was Dean . .
On a side note . . Since Russ was compared to Smith, I also happen to think he had a certain similarity to 'Green Day''s Billie Joe Armstrong. .

lol . .

. . somehow not surprising since Billie Joe Armstrong also outed himself as a Rock 'n Roll- fan once ( into this music ) . .

. . a track by 'Green Day' which is pretty close to Rock 'n Roll would be this . . .

Old December 18th, 2018 #11
Dan Hadaway

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
Umm . . .Smith?Sorry , take it that was a spelling error on your part . . .
Anyway . .
Nah... He called him a faggot.

Old December 18th, 2018 #12
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Hadaway View Post
Nah... He called him a faggot.
Lol ! !

Yup . .it dawned on me . . Thanks dude

I happen to be not American and only recently it dawned on me that "you over there" have the habit of mocking the way homo's talk like " Hi folkth , my name is Teparth Tmith . ."

lol . .

Thanks for clearing this up

. . I just happen to be not American and only see certain things when becoming conscious of what the deal is , lol

Thanks

Old March 10th, 2019 #13
ColdFire
Banned

'East Of Eden' ( German dubbing : Jenseits von Eden ) just aired on German tv . . Interesting movie . .

. . maybe I'll start a seperate thread about it in the 'movies'-section . . We'll see . .

Old December 3rd, 2019 #14
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike in Denver View Post
James Dean was a [ ... ] gay freak.
I don't know if he was definitely a homosexual but it is commonly assumed that Dean might have been bi . . after his death some dudes claimed they 'had had something with him' . . Apparently he was into 'experimentation' . .

Dean influenced whole generations of youth after him . . he was deemed the 'eternal youth-rebel' . . .

Apparently his 'lust for adventure' didn't stop in his character . . he also was 'lusty for experimentation' when it comes to sexuality . .

Old December 3rd, 2019 #15
ColdFire
Banned

I wouldn't even exclude the possibilty that the NWO might have had a hand in his death . .

And that it was . . as usual . . deemed as 'an accident' . .

They murder a lot of their made-up 'icons' . . to turn them into 'dead saints / martyrs'

Old December 4th, 2019 #16
Hugh Akston
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
Unbiasedly speaking it started with this man . . . The youth became rebellious.He was the first actor in history to portray 'rebellious youth characters' . .
Many would agree, but on the other hand some say that it was THIS man who started the "rebellious youth" trend - (as Gladiatrix pointed out) but certainly James Dean perfected the mold by which many who followed were poured - all the way up to "The Fonz".

One passing note: Marlon Brando was originally screen-tested for the role that James Dean eventually got, but Brando's "teenage rebellion" film, The Wild Ones, came out two years before Dean's, Rebel Without A Cause.

Brando's The Wild Ones even inspired an episode of The Twilight Zone a few years later, as this screen shot with these bikers attest. Turns out the bikers were actually alien invaders sent to organize a takeover of the planet Earth.

Last edited by Hugh Akston; December 4th, 2019 at 10:06 AM.

Old December 14th, 2019 #17
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh Akston View Post
Turns out the bikers were actually alien invaders sent to organize a takeover of the planet Earth.
. . . well , considering the time it was made in , such a storyline certainly must have shocked .

Old December 15th, 2019 #18
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post

And there you have it, folks: Dean's role in the jewish Hymiewood agenda summarized in just two sentences. Well done, Alex.

Old February 7th, 2020 #19
Jack Dillenburger
Banned

james dean used to be my personal role model as a young one but... this thread? hmmm

Old February 7th, 2020 #20
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Dillenburger View Post
james dean used to be my personal role model as a young one but... this thread? hmmm
. . when digging deep enough, many 'role-models' aren't worth a dime.

Last edited by ColdFire; February 8th, 2020 at 12:01 AM.

Thread