Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 9th, 2008 #1501
Karl Von Clausewitz!
Banned

To demonstrate the extent to which Roberto would lie for his religion...observe the following.

Quote:
This would mean that wood ash can be ruled out as a cause of increased vegetation growth 65 years after the burial of those ashes.
This is what Roberto said in his previous post.

But what Roberto claimed in his posts before that was that it in fact is the reason the grass is so much greener.

And now prefers to stick with the "extensive digging" argument. This "humble audience of Roberto" is a holocaustian at work. They dance around until they find an alternative solution, or think they do. Just like the concentration camps.

First Dachau, and other camps in Germany proper, then Auschwitz then the figure dwindled in Auschwitz so they added some more camps, until eventually they came with this stunning revelation that "Revisionists have never touched Operation Reinhard camps".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl Radl
Or does being skeptical, and not unjustly so, about a historical event make one a 'hater'?
Yep, you must not doubt the jews. Their word is universal law.

Old October 9th, 2008 #1502
Greg Gerdes

The retarded rabbi:

"No, that’s not what the context suggests. The context is very clear as to what you mean."

I think the use of brass knuckles when hitting a faggot like mule would be a good idea, so as to avoid breaking the skin on your own knuckles from the faggot’s teeth and getting its AIDS infected blood into your wound.

Brass knuckles wouldn't be seen as using a weapon, but rather an attempt to avoid getting AIDS from the P.O.S. faggot.

BTW, the little AIDS infected creep has routinely stated that it wants to spit its own tainted saliva into other people’s faces.

That's a more serious threat than using brass knuckles on mules face.

Which makes me want to reconsider making the faggot lick my boots. As fun as that would be, I wouldn't want the faggots AIDS infected spittle even on the sols of my boots.

BTW faggot, you still haven't told us what color / kind of dress you will be in on the 15th.

You are going to be there for sure - right rabbi?

Not only am I going to be there, but anyone can film / record me as much as they like at any time while I'm there.

I welcome it.

Originally Posted by Gerdes
BTW rabbi, why did you greasy jews take down the "hidden holocaust" movie trailer?

Retardo:

"I haven't got the slightest idea why the video was taken down."

Well find out dumb ass, and then get back to us. And while you're at it, find out why The Friends of Sobibor site is down also.

Boy, I really have you greasy jews scrambling about, don't I?

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; October 9th, 2008 at 11:22 PM.

Old October 10th, 2008 #1503
Greg Gerdes

Well, what do we have from the little faggot today?

Nothing? Mmmmmmmm.

Why won't the faggot confirm whether it will be at Sobibor on the 15th?

Old October 10th, 2008 #1504
ced smythe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto Muehlenkamp View Post
Let’s say I take the opportunity you folks keep offering to ridicule your nonsense, and quite successfully so judging by your friends’ invective and threats of violence. I must be giving them sleepless nights.
I find that difficult to believe: you don't waste time on something that's truly beneath you, unless you're strange or playing games, such as distraction.

Quote:
That’s what you would call a non-sequitur, my friend, correctly for a change. My personal opinion about your character says nothing whatsoever about my confidence in historical evidence. Or shall we call your conclusion a leap of faith?
Your personal opinion is based on incorrect assumption.

Quote:
Actually the contrast is a public propaganda show around a crime site investigation (Katyn) vs. the sober and unpublicized work of criminal investigators or archaeologists that is done in 99.99 % of all mass murder investigations, whether it’s Nazi or other mass murders. So you don’t have a point.
There was good reason to make Katyn an open investigation as there is good reason to make 'Caust investigations open.

Quote:
I have never called in question your capacity for wishful thinking.
Assuming open investigations will ever take place, would you change your tune if what you expect is not found?

Quote:
Well, at least in what concerns Nazi mass killings propaganda has not yet penetrated archaeological research and crime site investigations, like it did at Katyn. These are/were still done according to standard practice, with a big public ballyhoo.
Propaganda is really a means of persuasion, for or against something. Katyn is to 'Caust as pinhead is to football.

Quote:
You missed the interesting part, which is Dr. Nowak’s article. Under http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...t-chelmno.html I copied the sections that most caught my attention.
...in autumn 1941 in the Kazimierz Forest near Konin killed an undetermined group of victims by boiling them alive in pits filled with quicklime...

How does this make you feel, Bert?

Quote:
I’m sure the world is also full of wackos who deny or play down Stalin’s crimes. I met one on the train in Italy last year. And I can understand that people see no reason to make crime site investigation or archaeological research a public show just because of such wackos, regarding either Nazi crimes or the crimes of Stalin. I for my part would have nothing against it, though. On the contrary, if there should be excavations in the Sobibor mass grave area I’d like some "Revisionist" big-shots to come and watch. And I’m sure they’d go out of their way digging up excuses for not appearing, if invited.
One chap in Italy... ok. We don't need a public show. The people who see no reason for open investigation are being difficult - and fueling distrust - considering the gravity of the situation.

Quote:
Same here to an extent. But you are too peaceful, at least if compared to the rabid antics of the cowardly bigmouths on this thread. Therefore not as big an asset to my cause as they are.
You've proved that you can annoy people; you've not proved Jews' claims.

Old October 11th, 2008 #1505
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychologicalshock View Post
Nope, like I said it's your interpretation and is of no concern to anyone what you interpret it as.

Nope , it's not at all especially if I simply deny it and if I want to deny it I will. Your proof will be simply "I think" and you will be laughed out of court especially since I never actually stated any intention to act on it. An American court would never see your case, sorry.

You could;however, try showing up while I am having coffee/tea. I am sure that my sheer disgust will shortly prompt me to throw what I have left in your face. Then you might have a case (The court will naturally make you wear a paper bag though)

And I say I am not threatening you since I said that one punch would
kill you. The brass knuckles are your interpretation.

The Internet provides anonymity, just because you do not want to make use of it doesn't mean I have to make the same decision. You can bark up this tree all you like ,dog, but the results are guaranteed to be nill.

I wont ever do a favor for you so just for that I wont do it.

WN's have humor? Gasp, stop the presses. You just got slapped silly like the bitch you are and now you're whining about it.

Really? Can you cite any laws against suggesting to someone that you should be beaten up? It's like me saying "you should kick his ass", it's not a crime.

Uh yeah right, you're about to make a fool of yourself by now showing up on the appointed day or if you do show up you'll make a huge fool of yourself by showing incompetence. When it comes to "hitting rock bottom" you've been sitting there for a long, long time.

More of making your look like a dumbass?

Don't worry no one even wants to touch a smarmy kike like yourself. No one will beat you, much less kill you. Getting rid of you was your parent's job not anyone else's.

Your explanation is stupid.

Screenshots? Oh yes screenshots of text, that's proof. I'll show you some screenshots soon.
Much hysterical kicking and screaming, much infantile invective, some distortion/misrepresentation.

From a coward who is obviously less sure of his bigmouthed babbling than he tries to make believe, and who therefore chooses to remain anonymous.

Duly noted, my friend.

Old October 11th, 2008 #1506
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireannGoddess View Post
I come from a well off family Dullard. So what. Are you jealous? Why? jews are not the only ones that have money.

Now. As to the terms or conditions of my videotapeing you. Who do you fancy yourself to be, a famous celebrity; perhaps Paris Hilton. That fits.

No, you do not get a copy of it. Nor will I need to appear in it. You are the one that chooses to find and play with alleged jew carcasses that you claim are to be easily found, lying on the ground. You will be videotaped attempting to explain every one of your claims.
Well, baby, if these are your conditions, I don’t have to tell you that you can forget about your video. I won’t let myself be videotaped by an anonymous coward who doesn’t even want to hand me a copy of a video on which I appear. But thanks for showing again in what kind of cloud-cuckoo-land you live. You seem to be in serious need of psychiatric assistance.

And another thing, I don’t remember having stated that my visit to Sobibor is meant as an attempt to explain every one of my "claims". Either your wishful thinking got the better of you, or you are again lying. IIRC (and please show me where I’m supposed to have claimed otherwise) I invited you to make a joint visit to the site and look for bone fragments that might be lying around above the ground. One of the purposes of my visit is to make myself familiar with the location, with the monument and with what else is there. Another is to check the information I have from photographs I have seen and from the Wikipedia page about Sobibor that bone fragments litter the site in the area of the mass graves. If I find that this information is accurate, I shall write a blog article about it. If I find that this information is not accurate, I shall also mention this in a blog article and furthermore edit the Wikipedia page accordingly. And that’s it. As even a brain as confused as yours should understand, I cannot by myself check and confirm the reported contents of the mass graves. And much as I would like to dig in the places where I think the mass graves are, based on the information I have, it’s the last thing I would do as I am not an archaeologist, have no permission to conduct excavations and don’t want to get in trouble with the Polish authorities. The same goes for picking up stones from the “ash mountain” monument and looking at what’s underneath. Such activities I leave to Gerdes, if he should be there with the toy plastic shovel that according to his infantile mind is all it takes to find human remains on the site of Sobibor. And he’ll be doing it on his own exclusive responsibility.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
Btw, Bern does not have the authority to allow you to "pick up" (your words) alleged jew remains and play with them so long as you put them back where you found them like a good boy.
The "pick up" was my joking remark about my watching your behind while you picked up bones, wasn’t it? If not, please quote the exact statement of mine you are referring to, with the post number and a link to the post.

As to what Marek Bern can do or not, I’m sure he’ll tell me himself when I meet him. No need to rely on a proven liar’s farcical claims of knowledge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
This intent of yours is why you need to contact the Polish government and petition for a permit; pay nescessary fees and, most important, present your credentials. But I am not going to waste anymore time warning you re that matter.
If visiting the site and taking photographs of human remains there requires credentials and a special permit, which I don’t think is the case (especially not just because a proven liar claims it is) Marek Bern will surely tell me. I don’t intend to do anything without his authorizing it. If he tells me I need a special permit, I'll have to skip this part of the program.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
Herr Gerdes can choose for himself whether or not he wishes to be seen on the videotape with you. He is also entitled to have a copy. This is my personal choice.
Actually, my darling, I am legally entitled to have a copy of any photograph or film that shows my face, regardless of the photographer’s or filmer's "personal choice". And I’m also entitled to have a say in what is done with such a photograph or film. Ask your lawyer if you have one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
You are not entitled to what I declare here to be personal home video, to be distributed amongst family and friends and displayed as such on the internet as so many other home videos are.
Well, baby, you’re not entitled to make that "home video" in the first place without my permission, which you don’t have unless

a) You duly identify yourself;
b) You appear in the video as well; and
c) We do this walk through Sobibor together, you and I, every step of the way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
As well, my companions who are to accompany me will not allow you or anyone else to film or fotograph me unless I am informed and agree to this.
What, you can film or photograph but I cannot? One more reason why you can forget about your video.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
You have expressed willingness to be filmed and agreement to this. Several times. I have not and do not.
Oh, have I agreed to being filmed? Let’s see. This is from my post # 1476 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...postcount=1476 :

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
But, if you say you are going to be there on the 15th October, I hope you will not feel too threatened if I show up with a camcorder to document this o so important visit of yours; as you pluck remains of jew carcass that are "lying around on the ground" (to roughly paraphrase you).
On the contrary, I'd love to meet you in the flesh.
Is this a statement whereby I agree to being filmed regardless of conditions? I don’t think so.

On the contrary, my saying that "I’d love to meet you in the flesh" indicates that I’d like to have a record of you in return for your having a record of me.

And this is from my post # 1492 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...postcount=1492 :

Quote:
Post # 1482

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
Quote:
I'm sure they never heard of little me. Why on earth should they have?

As to the SAP, we have a proven liar's somewhat implausible claim that she checked things with the Polish government.

On the contrary, I'd love to meet you in the flesh.
Heh. I know for a fact you have not contacted the Polish Government. However, you need to save face Dullard, so I understand.

Well as for myself and a few friends. We will be near Sobibor on the 15th. However, I am but satying overnight. No, I did not book hotel accommodation at one of the places near theme park "Sobibor".

We will be staying with Friends. O,and do not
worry about my companions, you won't even notice them much. They are there for my personal protection and know how to be unobtrusive unless needed.

Though I will have my attorney meeting me in Poland who will accompany me to your holocaustian festivities at Sobibor and who you will be forced to meet.

Again~ Don't worry, he is not a jew and thus is not given to hysterics and violentt outbursts ~ again, he is there for obvious reason.

However, contacts that I do have in the Polish government do assure that since I am only there to videotape you traipsing about the place then I will have no problems.

Speaking of which, the Polish authortities would very much like to hear from you re your permits, ect. They are wondering about your stated intent to locate and pluck up and paw over alleged remains of jew carcasses which you claim are laying about at the site.

It seems you are to inform them snce they've no idea who you are, nor of ayour credentials ect.

So what time will you be at the site. Where do we meet? In front of the theme park I suppose?

I assume i can recognise you by your "I went to Sobibor!" tee~shirt or cap, or perhaps Mickey Mouse type headgear (made famous by another theme park,).
Trying to scare me off, baby?

You should have come up with a better story, then. Like some of your NS thugs waiting for me on site to cut my throat. But then, even that wouldn’t impress me.

Of course I think you’re talking a lot of shit here. I don’t think you have contacts with the Polish government, let alone contacts who can assure you that you can’t be bothered for Holocaust denial. And while it seems plausible that you run around with a bunch of NS bodyguards, it’s rather hard to believe that you have an attorney in Poland or accompanying you on your trips into Poland. That is, unless you’re the spoilt rich kid of some Jew-hating moneybags like Willis Carto or the late Robert H. Countess. I also doubt that you are willing to forfeit your treasured anonymity, which you will have to do when meeting me.

But OK, let’s assume it’s not all just bullshit and you will actually be there. In that case I also assume that you will show your face on that video and duly identify yourself, for I won’t consent to being filmed by or together with an anonymous coward. I further assume that you will hand me a copy of that video, and that any public use you make thereof will require my prior consent, just like any public use I make of the video will require your prior consent. I also assume that you will hand me a copy of that video, and that any public use you make thereof will require my prior consent, just like any public use I make of the video will require your prior consent.

When we have properly introduced each other, we can go visit the site and photograph or film any bone fragments or other human remains we may come across. I don’t think the Polish government will object to photographing or filming such objects, provided that we leave them where they are, which of course is my intention. But if they have a problem with that, I’m sure museum director Marek Bern will tell us so and we’ll have to cancel that part of the program.

Needless to say, I don’t exclude the possibility that instead of EG & friends I will meet only a bunch of Polish skinheads or other scum with intentions against my life or personal integrity. It’s nothing that I would put beyond the bloodthirsty little thing. In case that happens, I’ll leave word with people I trust about who is to be held responsible for anything that might happen to me. It would be you as instigator, with Gerdes and PS as possible accomplices.

That said, I look forward to meeting you on 15.10.2008, 10 hours local time, at this place:

So these are my conditions for my allowing you to film me. I’m thinking of a film in which we both appear, duly identified, taking a tour of the site and especially looking at bone fragments that, according to the information I have from more or less recent photographs and from Wikipedia, can still be found lying above the ground. It will be a video that either of us can use as authorized by the other. And of course I reserve the right to make photos and films showing you as well, which you will be handed a copy of under the same conditions. To photos and films on which you do not appear this doesn’t apply, of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
Your person as well as that of whoever comes with you will be subject to search and you will hand over all cellfones,cameras, film equipment. They will be returned to you after the videotaping.
Well, that would be a reason for me not to bring any such equipment to the site in the first place, as I don’t want your bodyguards to touch my stuff (which they are not legally entitled to do, by the way). What is more, if I’m not even allowed to carry my private camera in order to take photos of the site during our tour, and not even my cell phone in case I need to make or receive an important call while there, then why the fuck should I be there at all?

Really, baby, you should think this nonsense over. Unless I am allowed to bring along my stuff and make what films, photos and phone calls I feel like making, the most you can expect to film is me waiting in my car for you people to bugger off and driving off for some other sightseeing when I get bored. And if your friend Gerdes should get rough, I might take away a souvenir of "Revisionist" violence to show how desperate you people are, and what a vile bunch of scum.

So I suggest you think this over and let me know until, say, 16 hours GMT of tomorrow. Unless I am entitled to everything you consider yourself entitled to, no show. Either we have a balanced agreement or we have none at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
These are the terms. I do not negotiate with either jews or holocaustians ~ both proven liars and criminal hoaxers.
Actually the term "proven liars" fits you like a glove rather than your opponents, as does the term "hoaxer". And considering your bloodthirsty calls for killing them all kikes, you are arguably also a criminal hoaxer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
Indeed, I was raised and taught better by my family.
Boy, some family that must be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
Also. I am well aware of the "holocaust denial" laws you jews and holocaustians like to hide behind.
I don’t know who you might be referring to here, but it’s certainly not me. I abhor those laws, because they give you people something to whine about. And I also don’t think you can provide any evidence that they were made for someone to "hide behind" them. The wording and position in the German criminal code of the corresponding provisions, for instance, suggests that they were made to protect the public order against violent disturbances that may result from frustrated dumbos getting fired up by "Revisionist" rhetoric.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
I seriously doubt that the professional documentary I am interested in producing will include you.
I wonder how on earth a proven liar and mentally confused person like you can produce a "professional documentary".

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
Your jew Yoram though is a different matter. When he gets his permissions and proper permits to excavate; then a limited agreement can be discussed if the Revisionist Historians/ Revisionists as well as other experts involved think it necessary.
And what makes you think that Yoram Haimi will be interested in an agreement with "Revisionist" freaks? You can be glad if he allows some "Revisionist" big-shots to watch his work, provided of course they don’t disturb it, if and when he should get the necessary permits and start excavating in the mass graves area. I will surely try to persuade him in this sense, if only because I’d like to see the faces of Faurisson, Mattogno and other enlightened spirits when confronted on site with physical exhibits showing that these mass graves are full of human remains.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
My attorney tells me that a documentary for television and theatre presentation does require contractual mutual agreement.
If so, you either misunderstood the fellow (if existing) or should consider switching attorneys. I don’t see how making a documentary showing other people’s work can be legally made without that other people’s agreement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
Again, I do not negotiate but will leave the later film up to others.
Well, baby, if you don’t negotiate you’ll get nothing. If your stance it’s "all for me, nothing for you", you shouldn’t be surprised if people just tell you to fuck off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
If indeed Yoram does excavate.
You better pray that the Polish government refuses excavation in the Sobibor mass grave areas, my dear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
Otherwise, funding a Revisionist excavation and having it professionally filmed is my plan.
Oh yeah, I’m sure the Polish government will be delighted to let "Revisionist" wackos dig up "Polish holy ground", after making things difficult even for serious archaeologists. Keep dreaming, darling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG
My attorney has read this reply of yours and your attempt to create grounds for personal litigation as well as having Folk arrested for 'Caust denial are duly noted Ie, references and inferences to events and people as "incitement" to violence against yourself, by making slanderous and litigious assumption which are concocted by you out of the jew addled depths of your brain which apparebtly include BDSM and other fetish type pornographic fantasies ~ things that you appear to be slobbering over in the hopes that it will happen; you craven pervert.
What exactly are you referring to, baby? This here, perhaps?

Quote:
Needless to say, I don’t exclude the possibility that instead of EG & friends I will meet only a bunch of Polish skinheads or other scum with intentions against my life or personal integrity. It’s nothing that I would put beyond the bloodthirsty little thing. In case that happens, I’ll leave word with people I trust about who is to be held responsible for anything that might happen to me. It would be you as instigator, with Gerdes and PS as possible accomplices.
If so, I sure hope that your attorney (if existing) has taken due notice of that. And you should hope that he’s not as out his mind as you are, otherwise he won’t be of any help to you.

Last edited by Roberto Muehlenkamp; October 12th, 2008 at 02:40 PM.

Old October 11th, 2008 #1507
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Quote:
The retarded rabbi:

"No, that’s not what the context suggests. The context is very clear as to what you mean."

I think the use of brass knuckles when hitting a faggot like mule would be a good idea, so as to avoid breaking the skin on your own knuckles from the faggot’s teeth and getting its AIDS infected blood into your wound.

Brass knuckles wouldn't be seen as using a weapon, but rather an attempt to avoid getting AIDS from the P.O.S. faggot.

BTW, the little AIDS infected creep has routinely stated that it wants to spit its own tainted saliva into other people’s faces.

That's a more serious threat than using brass knuckles on mules face.

Which makes me want to reconsider making the faggot lick my boots. As fun as that would be, I wouldn't want the faggots AIDS infected spittle even on the sols of my boots.
I can understand you hate me after all the sleepless nights I have given you, Mr. Gerdes.

But showing what a hopeless retard you are with your self-projecting invective is counterproductive, you know. It makes you and your "Revisionist" creed look like shit and thus works in my favor.

So let’s have more of that, my friend.

Quote:
BTW faggot, you still haven't told us what color / kind of dress you will be in on the 15th.
You shouldn’t assume that I have your habits and tendencies, Mr. Gerdes. How often have I told you that?

Quote:
You are going to be there for sure - right rabbi?
Haven’t I told you so already? Maybe you should read my posts.

Quote:
Not only am I going to be there, but anyone can film / record me as much as they like at any time while I'm there.

I welcome it.
That’s great because I would love to photograph and/or film you for my chimp gallery. Unfortunately EG has said that she’ll have her bodyguards take all my stuff away from me, and that changes things a bit. See below.

Quote:
BTW rabbi, why did you greasy jews take down the "hidden holocaust" movie trailer?

Retardo:

"I haven't got the slightest idea why the video was taken down."

Well find out dumb ass, and then get back to us.
The only person I take orders from is my wife, Mr. Gerdes.

Quote:
And while you're at it, find out why The Friends of Sobibor site is down also.
So?

Quote:
Boy, I really have you greasy jews scrambling about, don't I?
Boy, that’s what I call self-importance, probably concealing an inferiority complex. The poor fellow seriously seems to believe that people do things because of him.

Quote:
Well, what do we have from the little faggot today?

Nothing? Mmmmmmmm.

Why won't the faggot confirm whether it will be at Sobibor on the 15th?
What part of what I wrote in my post # 1492 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...postcount=1492 :

Quote:
Quote:
See you on the 15th rabbi!
Yeah, my friend. Right here:

is too hard for you to understand, Mr. Gerdes?

Picture not clear enough for you?

Now, as your friend EG won’t let me use camcorder, camera or even my cell phone on site, and as she has declined to show up with me on the video and hand me a copy thereof, I’m not interested in having her and her bodyguards around there.

I only want to see Greg Gerdes.

Just you and me at Sobibor on 15 October 2008, 10 in the morning local time.

Can I count on that, Mr. Gerdes?

Or do you not dare to show up without your friends?

Old October 11th, 2008 #1508
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
Much hysterical kicking and screaming, much infantile invective, some distortion/misrepresentation.

From a coward who is obviously less sure of his bigmouthed babbling than he tries to make believe, and who therefore chooses to remain anonymous.

Duly noted, my friend.
You can't support your argument so you just make a blanket statement. As for hysterics - there are none.

Anonymity is the free choice of anyone who uses the internet, of course given that you believe in the Holocaust and the righteousness of thought policing it's not surprising that you don't understand this concept. There is absolutely no reason why you should have my info - I do not want to meet you and I do not want you contacting me personally.

Last edited by psychologicalshock; October 11th, 2008 at 11:59 AM.

Old October 11th, 2008 #1509
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychologicalshock View Post
You can't support your argument so you just make a blanket statement.
No, I just don't have the time right now to go through the details of your antics. Maybe another day. Meanwhile I note that your choosing to remain anonymous suggests lack of confidence in what you so loudly proclaim.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PS
As for hysterics - there are none.
What, did Gerdes go up in smoke? Not that he was the only one ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PS
Anonymity is the free choice of anyone who uses the internet, of course given that you believe in the Holocaust and the righteousness of thought policing it's not surprising that you don't understand this concept.
Actually I'm against "thought policing" and convinced that you people should be ridiculed as your nonsense deserves, not prosecuted. But in the US that doesn't happen anyway. What are you afraid of, that your neighbors and colleagues might start seeing you as a wacko?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PS
There is absolutely no reason why you should have my info - I do not want to meet you and I do not want you contacting me personally.
I wouldn't use the info for either of that, actually. I might use it to test the accuracy of your claim that I have nothing against you. Or just save it for a rainy day.

Old October 11th, 2008 #1510
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by KVC
Boy, I must have really pissed off the poor soul. I love it when these creatures start bitching, means I got them where I want them.

Your downfall Roberto, will be your arrogance.
Look who is speaking of arrogance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KVC
Quote:
Now, if KVC could back up his forestry data with sources other than his own expert wisdom, and assuming his calculations are correct
For some one who allegedly made his own calculations of the graves and such, you sure seem to have a problem confirming whether or not my calculations are accurate.
It’s not the calculations but what’s behind the calculations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KVC
Quote:
(I’ll check that when I have the sources), he’ll have demonstrated that the amount of wood ash in the mass graves of Sobibor, according to my calculations, would have been too high to sustain vegetation growth.
Either 1) he is too lazy to research the matter himself and there for takes at face value the palpably laughable response by his "Rodoh" friend (which I will address afterward) Or he is deliberately hoping I'd not provide him with any facts (knowing that he is in the wrong).
Actually I’m just reminding the bigmouth that it’s his job, and not mine, to provide the sources that back up his claims.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KVC
Quote:
3.3.2 The wood ash application rate should not exceed the rate
determined using the above procedure or 15 tonnes/hectare, whichever is less
1 hectare = 2.47 acres. 15 Tonnes (Maximum) / 2.47 = 6 tons per acre at the absolute maximum.

Quote:
The applicator should incorporate the wood ash into the soil to a
depth of 15 cm within one day of land spreading.
Roughly 6 inches (I will demonstrate again, that applied in forestry the depth can go to 16 inches) there for using 12 inches is more than kind

http://environment.gov.ab.ca/info/library/6680.pdf (there are numerous sources for numerous countries that you can review, the constant is between 8 - 15 tons per hectare at a depth from 6 - 16 inches.

Quote:
Application of wood ash to land must be controlled to maximize its benefit and
prevent adverse effects on the environment, human health or the future
fertility/sustainability of the fields to which they are applied.

Clearly, reviewing the standard requirements applied to create the IDEAL wood ash, and reviewing what the Germans had done, one must wonder even more so why Roberto and his idiot friends would insist that such a figure of wood ash had actually been applied to the volume of the soil.
Actually I don’t "insist" on anything, it’s just what calculations of the possible amount of wood ash resulting from the cremation of about 150,000 people tell us, assuming an average of 2 kg of wood ash per kg of body weight, which according to the sources I have seen is high for mass incineration of animal matter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KVC
Quote:
Unfortunately for him that wouldn’t get him anywhere, however. It especially would mean no explanation why these parts of the clearing, which of all parts happen to coincide with mass grave areas identified by an archaeologist in 2001, have a distinctly thicker vegetation growth than the rest of the barren clearing.

You can hammer on that fact as much as you like Roberto, the simple facts are that they would be greener because of

1) The amount of wood ash is far less than you and your holocaustians estimated.
That’s possible, though not because the amount of bodies was lower but because the values I calculated are maximum values and the actual amount was much lower. Note the following conversation I had with one of your "Revisionist" brothers-in-spirit following my article under http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...llshit_20.html :

Quote:
>http://www.fpp.co.uk/overflow/Dresd>en_gallery/images/0033.jpg

>If we estimate about 50 bodies at >50 kg each, that requires over >1000 kgs of wood.

>In this photo it would lucky if >there was even 10 kgs.

Yep, that's why I said that my calculations of Treblinka wood requirements may be on the high side. The photos as well as Irving's and Taylor's descriptions suggest that huge amounts of gasoline poured over the bodies did the job at Dresden, and if that was possible at Dresden it also was possible at Treblinka.
Take a look at photos of the Dresden pyres, KVC. Hardly any wood underneath the grids. They did the job mostly with gasoline.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KVC
2) The amount of individuals cremated, is far less than you and your holocaustians estimated.
That might be a plausible explanation – if you can provide evidence as to what else is supposed to have become of the people whose deportation to Sobibor can be reconstructed on hand of documentary evidence (I have counted only those and ignored higher estimates based on extrapolations), and if you can explain why mass graves of the size visible on Prof. Kola’s maps and on air and satellite photographs, with the depth established by Prof. Kola’s archaeological research, would have been required to bury "far less" bodies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KVC
Or there are dead corpses in the soil with none of the above mentioned. Either way you take your pick, the "substantiated factual story" of Sobibor is not plausible unless you concede to either of the above 3.
No, it’s not only plausible without conceding any of the above 3, but also the only plausible scenario in light of the evidence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KVC
Quote:
Now, let’s look at the assessment provided, in a RODOH post under http://rodohforum.yuku.com/reply/101...l#reply-101045 , by someone who I dare say knows at least as much about soil matters as KVC claims he does:
Some one who knows nothing, says that his friend knows as much as I do, but let us observe how much this friend knows.

Quote:
I haven't been following this thread, but for what it's worth any amount of wood ash would cause an increase in vegetative growth if
a) the soil was previously acidic
The reason Calvin is incorrect is because of the simple fact that, even if the soil is acidic, and Wood ash does act as a neutralizing agent, over application of wood ash would in fact have a negative effect. This much is substantiated fact.

Ash is an alkaline material with a pH ranging from 9 to 13. Ph values of 1 - 6 is acidic 7 neutral and above to 14 Alkaline.

For him to suggest that if the soil is acidic that the wood ash would neutralize it from 0 - 7 (neutral) and suddenly stop it's alkalinic effects is mediocre and shows his idiocy. The fact that he neglected to mention what it does to Alkalinic soil shows what a obfuscator of truth he is.

This indicates an over use of Wood ash (Black bar) and it's alkalinity effects based on weather based on different seasons. Clearly we're dealing with an imbecile.
Why don’t you go over to RODOH and tell him that, bigmouth? Afraid of something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KVC
Quote:
Too much lime or fertilizer can actually harm or kill plants.
And once more.

Quote:
Too much lime can cause plant nutrient deficiencies.
I don't know but I'd say a grave is a pretty concentrated area. Never mind the fact that wood ash itself is concentrated as it is a soluble fertilizer.

Quote:
Check pH yearly if you use wood ashes. Never use coal ashes or large amounts of wood ash (no more than 20 pounds per 1,000 square feet), as toxicity problems may occur.
http://www.ces.ncsu.edu/depts/hort/c...rtilizing.html

Quote:
b) the soil was deficient in phosphorous
Particularly strange that he should mention this separately. If the Ph is below 6 then naturally the phosphate becomes tied up in aluminum phosphates. The same way that they increasingly become tied up in calcium phosphates if the Ph of the soil exceeds 7.

Reactions that reduce P availability occur in all ranges of soil pH but can be very pronounced in alkaline soils (pH 7.3 and above) and in acidic soils (pH 5.5 and below).

Not looking good.

What's interesting, is the fact that he is under the impression that plants absorb all phosphates produced by the wood ash and would thus assist his friends quest to prove the greener pastures. The truth is.....labile phosphorus is the readily available portion of the total Phosphorus that exhibits a high dissociation rate and rapidly replenishes decreases in solution Phosphorus due to plant uptake. The remaining portion of adsorbed Phosphorus that does NOT readily desorb is called Nonlabile, and is NOT available to plants.

Quote:
And it should be mentioned that phosphorous moves in soil slower than almost any other nutrient, so the positive effects of P can last, practically, for about 10 years in many European soils, although in sandy soils much less.
Again, our friend seems to be confused as to what it is he's exactly trying to argue here. He claims that because phosphates move "slow in soil", that it's positive effects are measurable for a decade! I think I have demonstrated above how laughable this statement is. If it is indeed the case, then there would be no need for phosphorous re-fertilization on an annual basis and that with neutral soil I might add.
I see that KVC has poured out a lot of his big fat expert wisdom on what has become a secondary issue. Let’s see how much wisdom he has got on the relevant parts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KVC
Quote:
The calcium and magnesium very seldom have an effect on plant growth except in certain specialized crops like grapes and melons. Break down time for wood ash is about 7 years normally, but in certain cases it can last much longer.

The break down of wood ash in no way suggests that the soil would miraculously re-balance itself. There for his mentioning of the "break down cycle" of wood ash is irrelevant and borderline stupid.

For the simple reason, that if an excess of wood ash was applied to the soil, the only way to balance it is by adding supplements that had been either negated, or altered as well as sulfur. This is done through testing the soil to determine the above mentioned supplements.
Well, if the wood ash had broken down after 7 years, the soil would since then have had 65 – 7 = 58 years to rebalance itself. Besides wood ash it contains bone ash, ash of human tissue, bone fragments, human remains in a state of decomposition (perhaps wax fat transformation) and lime. Can our big fat expert exclude a rebalancing of the soil considering all these factors? Robbery-digging is reported to have occurred for more than seven years after the dismantling of the camp in 1943, by the way. For more than a decade afterwards, as a matter of fact, until the memorial was built. And on a smaller scale it goes on to this day. A case was reported even this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KVC
Quote:
As to human remains, the big danger is methane gas. A friend killed his rose bushes after burying some possums he shot to close to them, and it was a lesson I learned as a young man and have seen over and over again. The chief benefit of human remains would be the nitrogen in the blood, and that is one of the fastest moving elements in soil, and normally has to be applied every year.
No one ever denied that human remains do provide nutrients to the soil, so I fail to see why he decided to mention this, perhaps to give himself more credibility than he actually deserves. However the corpses is not the issue here, it is the inorganic ashes produced through cremation.

Quote:
There is no way human remains could have any long term benefit on plant growth, unless it is from lowering the acidity of soil by bones that have been breaking down slowly, and that wouldn't normally affect plant growth noticeably.
Bone ash being soft and spongy yields its phosphoric acid at a far greater rate than hard raw bone...and thank you all the same for admitting that Bone ash and bone is used for a similar purpose. That is to neutralize the Ph of the soil, we can add that to our list of "Not recommended for over excessive use" and complicate your friends hopes of proving me wrong even more.

Quote:
"Fertilizer burn" can occur when too much fertilizer is applied, resulting in a drying out of the roots and damage or even death of the plant. Organic fertilizers are just as likely to burn as inorganic fertilizers.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fertilizer
Ah, fertilizer burn. What would be interesting to know is what concentrations of bone ash are required to produce "fertilizer burn", and whether this occurs only when pure bone ash is applied or also when it is mixed with other substances, like in this case decomposing organic remains. Care to give us some figures, KVC? You did such a good job on the wood ash (at least from what the cursory reading that lack of time compels me to tells me, considering my lack of expertise in the matter), so it should be a piece of cake for you to provide bone ash data showing that the expectable amount of bone ash in the mass graves of Sobibor would have produced "fertilizer burn".

Quote:
Originally Posted by KVC
Quote:
the digging up of the soil in the first place. What this does is breaks down the natural interfaces where different soil types meet. We do this in agriculture all the time..
Yes they dug up the entire 4.8 meters of useless soil, dug out another 4.8 meters of fresh soil beneath...threw back in the useless soil laden with bone ash, human ash, wood ash and the whole works. Then threw the fresh soil over it (lol).

The only reason this imbecile mentioned this fact was because the graves were allegedly dug up for theft. He is deliberately trying to assist his friend by means of falsities and pretentions.
Here our big fat expert seems to have little more than invective to offer. Why digging up the soil wouldn’t make for better vegetation growth, though this seems to be something that is seen everywhere and Calvin has practical experience with, the big fat expert doesn’t tell us. His babbling seems to hinge on the assumption that the soil inside the mass graves right down to the bottom was "useless" and it would have taken fresh soil underneath to improve vegetation growth. But that’s not what Calvin is saying it takes to make digging up of the soil help vegetation growth, if I understand him correctly. The point seems to be that soil consists of different layers and what helps fertility, for whatever reason, is the rearranging of those layers.

And as to the "allegedly dug up", robbery digging at Sobibor and the other AR camps is well documented, there being even photographs that show robbery diggers. And before the robbery digging there was the digging of the mass graves proper and their backfilling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KVC
Quote:
So if one were to point out a place were there were mass graves, I would expect the areas, even after 60 years, to carry noticeably larger plant loads.

I rest my case.
You better do, because you haven’t shown that there’s anything wrong with the above statement.

And neither have you explained why these greener areas coincide with mass graves identified during archeological excavation in 2001. Rather huge mass graves, as a matter of fact, so unless you can show us that your heroes dug them because life in "transit camp" Sobibor was so boring and not because they had a lot of bodies to bury rather than the few you claim, and furthermore show evidence pointing to alternative destinations for the documented number of deportees to Sobibor, you have no case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KVC
To demonstrate the extent to which Roberto would lie for his religion...observe the following.
I don’t lie, bigmouth. And unlike you, I have no religion. Stop projecting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KVC
Quote:
This would mean that wood ash can be ruled out as a cause of increased vegetation growth 65 years after the burial of those ashes.
This is what Roberto said in his previous post.

But what Roberto claimed in his posts before that was that it in fact is the reason the grass is so much greener.
Err, not the wood ash. The human ash. Bigmouth should have read more carefully. I still maintain that human ash, namely that of human bones, would have an influence on plant growth because the soil was acidic at the outset. But I have been persuaded by Calvin’s argument that this was not the only or not the main factor. Unlike the bigmouth, I can develop my arguments and accept correction of my theories.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KVC
And now prefers to stick with the "extensive digging" argument.
Yeah, it sounds quite plausible to me, and I haven’t seen the bigmouth bring up anything of substance against it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KVC
This "humble audience of Roberto" is a holocaustian at work. They dance around until they find an alternative solution, or think they do. Just like the concentration camps.
Blah, blah, blah. Actually my approach is a sound one. I set up a thesis that I consider reasonable to explain a phenomenon like those greener areas, and when someone shows me a thesis better than mine I have no problem with adopting it. Calvin has shown me such a better thesis. The bigmouth still has to show me one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KVC
First Dachau, and other camps in Germany proper, then Auschwitz then the figure dwindled in Auschwitz so they added some more camps, until eventually they came with this stunning revelation that "Revisionists have never touched Operation Reinhard camps".
Boy, I’d love to see the bigmouth substantiate this silly claim. He can start by showing when and by whom Dachau and the camps in Germany proper were claimed to have been where the Nazi genocide of the Jews essentially took place. As to Auschwitz, he should know that there were figures in the order of one million dead as early as 1946, that the Polish/Soviet overestimate of four million was never accepted in the west, and that estimates of the overall Jewish death toll adding up to roughly six million at the same time were based on population data and not on adding up the death toll of certain camps and other mass killings, and that whatever figure the Soviets or Poles claimed for Auschwitz therefore had no influence on the overall number of Jewish victims in Europe. As to the "Operation Reinhard(t)" camps, he should know that the Polish resistance reported about systematic mass murder there as early as 1942, and that death toll figures roughly matching those currently accepted by historiography were established by Polish criminal investigators in 1945/46. For someone who claims to know so much and to have discussed so long about the subject, KVC is woefully ignorant. Or then he’s a liar.

Old October 11th, 2008 #1511
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
Quote:
Let’s say I take the opportunity you folks keep offering to ridicule your nonsense, and quite successfully so judging by your friends’ invective and threats of violence. I must be giving them sleepless nights.
I find that difficult to believe: you don't waste time on something that's truly beneath you, unless you're strange or playing games, such as distraction.
Sorry, CS, but I really don’t understand what you’re trying to tell me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
Quote:
That’s what you would call a non-sequitur, my friend, correctly for a change. My personal opinion about your character says nothing whatsoever about my confidence in historical evidence. Or shall we call your conclusion a leap of faith?

Your personal opinion is based on incorrect assumption.
OK, then I misread you. Sorry about that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
Quote:
Actually the contrast is a public propaganda show around a crime site investigation (Katyn) vs. the sober and unpublicized work of criminal investigators or archaeologists that is done in 99.99 % of all mass murder investigations, whether it’s Nazi or other mass murders. So you don’t have a point.
There was good reason to make Katyn an open investigation as there is good reason to make 'Caust investigations open.
We can more or less meet there, except that a propaganda coup to split the Allied camp was a much more powerful reason than depriving a bunch of "skeptical" fanatics of their last pseudo-arguments, and with the further qualification that a Katyn-like investigation these days is more difficult to accomplish, with Jewish religious thinking and "holy ground" memorial thinking by the Poles to be overcome. The former I have no sympathy for, the latter more so – these places must for the Poles be something like Arlington National Cemetery or the battlefield of Gettysburg is to Americans, or Verdun to the French. But independently of what one thinks of these notions, one cannot ignore them but must persuade those who hold them to change their minds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
Quote:
I have never called in question your capacity for wishful thinking.
Assuming open investigations will ever take place, would you change your tune if what you expect is not found?
Yes, I would then conclude that there might be another explanation than mass murder for the fate of most of the people that all known evidence tells us are buried at Sobibor. But the far more likely result of such investigations is that you will have to abandon your articles of faith, which I hope you have an open enough mind for when the time comes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
Quote:
Well, at least in what concerns Nazi mass killings propaganda has not yet penetrated archaeological research and crime site investigations, like it did at Katyn. These are/were still done according to standard practice, with a big public ballyhoo.

Propaganda is really a means of persuasion, for or against something. Katyn is to 'Caust as pinhead is to football.
Whatever that’s supposed to mean.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
Quote:
You missed the interesting part, which is Dr. Nowak’s article. Under http://holocaustcontroversies.blogsp...t-chelmno.html I copied the sections that most caught my attention.
...in autumn 1941 in the Kazimierz Forest near Konin killed an undetermined group of victims by boiling them alive in pits filled with quicklime...

How does this make you feel, Bert?
It’s nothing I would put beyond certain kinds of people that you find in any nation and population group in the world, given the power to do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
Quote:
I’m sure the world is also full of wackos who deny or play down Stalin’s crimes. I met one on the train in Italy last year. And I can understand that people see no reason to make crime site investigation or archaeological research a public show just because of such wackos, regarding either Nazi crimes or the crimes of Stalin. I for my part would have nothing against it, though. On the contrary, if there should be excavations in the Sobibor mass grave area I’d like some "Revisionist" big-shots to come and watch. And I’m sure they’d go out of their way digging up excuses for not appearing, if invited.
One chap in Italy... ok.
One chap that individual me casually met, and that in Italy (actually it was an old Russian lady) suggests lots of others, by the laws of probability. And there are lots of others. If you go to the HC blog you’ll find articles by Sergey Romanov about Stalin-was-a-nice-guy wackos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
We don't need a public show. The people who see no reason for open investigation are being difficult - and fueling distrust - considering the gravity of the situation.
I think you are overestimating the importance that your branch of "skeptics" have, and the attention they are generally given.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS
Quote:
Same here to an extent. But you are too peaceful, at least if compared to the rabid antics of the cowardly bigmouths on this thread. Therefore not as big an asset to my cause as they are.

You've proved that you can annoy people; you've not proved Jews' claims.
No, I’ve provided evidence proving historical facts, not "Jews’ claims". And as to annoying people, I guess I have a talent for that indeed – at least when it comes to obnoxious fanatics, who I like to drive carpet-biting mad.

Old October 11th, 2008 #1512
Greg Gerdes

Notice how the little faggot refuses to answer my simple question.

YES or NO faggot:

Will you be at Sobibor on Oct. 15th, 2008?

YES or NO?

Any answer other than YES will be construed as a no.

Is the answer YES?

One simple three letter answer to one very simple question.

I will need an answer by tomorrow, 12:00 noon (Sun.), my time.

YES or NO?

Old October 12th, 2008 #1513
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Gerdes View Post
Notice how the little faggot refuses to answer my simple question.

YES or NO faggot:

YES or NO?

Any answer other than YES will be construed as a no.

Is the answer YES?

One simple three letter answer to one very simple question.

I will need an answer by tomorrow, 12:00 noon (Sun.), my time.

YES or NO?
Notice how Gerdes keeps asking a question I have positively answered twice already, in my posts # 1492 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...postcount=1492 and # 1507 under http://206.41.117.128/showpost.php?p...postcount=1507 (in case he had problems understanding my very clear answers, they mean "YES").

Now, the question is whether Gerdes is going to be there. He seems to be trying to find an excuse for not appearing.

And whether he's going to be there together with EG and her bodyguards (who I'm not interested in having around, given the lady’s dictatorial "all for me and nothing for you" conditions for the video she intends to make, which she can thus forget about) or by himself.

What's it going to be, Mr. Gerdes?

Old October 12th, 2008 #1514
Greg Gerdes

All right Roberta!

All systems go - we have travel plans signed, sealed and delivered.

See you on the 15th faggot!!!

Two more things:

1 - I publicly challenge the P.O.S. Stasi bastards in Gewmany to put out an arrest warrant for me - ala Toben.

Got that you shabbas goy MF's? I DARE YOU.

2 - And for the last time retardo, what color dress will you be wearing?

Old October 13th, 2008 #1515
Karl Von Clausewitz!
Banned

Quote:
Actually I don’t "insist" on anything, it’s just what calculations of the possible amount of wood ash resulting from the cremation of about 150,000 people tell us, assuming an average of 2 kg of wood ash per kg of body weight, which according to the sources I have seen is high for mass incineration of animal matter.
Uh huh...they used toothpicks is that it? You're starting to lose your grip Roberto.

Quote:
, though not because the amount of bodies was lower but because the values I calculated are maximum values and the actual amount was much lower.
How do you know the actual amount was lower Roberto? Or are you simply saying that with the false hope that your beloved audience will lap it up?

Quote:
Take a look at photos of the Dresden pyres, KVC. Hardly any wood underneath the grids. They did the job mostly with gasoline.
That makes sense if you think about it. Often Hitler spoke of the Communist threat, it's been frequently mentioned by the Germans and the Eastern front (undeniably so) was the most important front in the German campaign...hell even Rommel was deprived of resources because the East was considered a more valuable objective. Using Gasoline (a resource Germany certainly did not have at it's free disposal baring in mind Allied planes, flying shuttle missions and bombing around the clock, seriously crippled German synthetic oil production. Raids on Ploesti, Romania, where the Germans refined much of their natural oil, reduced the amount of gasoline available to Germany) as a substitute for wood and coke is a very sensible thing.

Quote:
That might be a plausible explanation – if you can provide evidence as to what else is supposed to have become of the people whose deportation to Sobibor can be reconstructed on hand of documentary evidence
So because you cannot substantiate that they are in fact dead, you demand I have to substantiate that they are in fact alive? That makes sense, Roberto.

And yes I know, you're going to say that you can substantiate that they are in fact dead, but no. You can't.

Quote:
No, it’s not only plausible without conceding any of the above 3, but also the only plausible scenario in light of the evidence

Yes, because simply digging up the shitty soil and putting it back will allow for optimum fertilization.

What a jackass.

Quote:
Why don’t you go over to RODOH and tell him that, bigmouth? Afraid of something?
I've been to Rodoh before, Roberto. I must say though, I find it curious how every well versed Holocaustian parrot always slaps the "are you afraid of Rodoh" comment in here.

Why is that? I'm curious. I've been on Rodoh, I wasn't particularly impressed either.

Quote:
I see that KVC has poured out a lot of his big fat expert wisdom on what has become a secondary issue. Let’s see how much wisdom he has got on the relevant parts.
Now suddenly it's a "secondary issue"...I believe not so long ago you told me that you have "no problem admitting when you are wrong"...and yet here you are trying to find another solution to your problem, based on "excevations".

But now onto the serious bit, our next portion of "Why Calvin is a Rodoh Retard".

Let me paste your response (Calvins claim) again.
Quote:
Well, if the wood ash had broken down after 7 years
Yet the effects are still measurable 52 years after the fact.

Quote:
Both short-term (between 2 months and 4 years) and long-term effects (between 10 and 52 years after application) were studied.
Forest Ecology and Management, Volume 226, Issues 1-3, 1 May 2006, Pages 153-160

Quote:
Gas fluxes were measured with a closed chamber method from five recently fertilized experiments for 1 year after application of ash and from five long-term trials 14-50 years after application.

In the long-term experiments, wood ash increased the soil CO2 production and the CH4 uptake and lowered the CH4 emissions.

Forest ecology and management 2006, vol. 237, issues 1-3, pp. 143-149

If it's positive effects can be measured after such a long time, it's a falacy to believe that somehow it wouldn't be with negative effects.

Quote:
The effects of wood ash were long-term. Changes in the humus microbial activity and PLFA pattern were still detectable after 18 years
Quote:
the soil would since then have had 65 – 7 = 58 years to rebalance itself.
Dumbass.

Quote:
Besides wood ash it contains bone ash, ash of human tissue, bone fragments, human remains in a state of decomposition (perhaps wax fat transformation) and lime.
You're not helping your argument. You, under the false illusion somehow believe that all the above mentioned would somehow "counter balance" the other, and it's simply not the case.

You have lime there, and Wood ash that's used as a substitute for lime ontop of the lime, human ashes ontop of that, and then Bone ashes to finish the trifecta and create a nitrate problem ontop of it.

If human bodies really could balance that amount of rubbish, why the hell are they suggesting soil testing and proper application of nutriets?, but hell...why bother if you can just shoot some one and throw em in there...it can counter balance excess wood ash, bone ash, lime, and human ash!

Quote:
Can our big fat expert exclude a rebalancing of the soil considering all these factors?
Yes, I can.

Quote:
Ah, fertilizer burn. What would be interesting to know is what concentrations of bone ash are required to produce "fertilizer burn", and whether this occurs only when pure bone ash is applied or also when it is mixed with other substances, like in this case decomposing organic remains.
Again, our idiotic friend, Roberto (and his idiotic companion Calvin) is under the false impression that the corpses somehow would counter balance everything!

You're a clown Roberto. You've lost this argument already, the fact that you're still trying speaks volumes of your commitment to your religion. And the lengths you'd go through in order to ensure that the standard version of events are maintained.

Quote:
Care to give us some figures, KVC? You did such a good job on the wood ash so it should be a piece of cake for you to provide bone ash data showing that the expectable amount of bone ash in the mass graves of Sobibor would have produced "fertilizer burn".
Lol, the recommended amount is 58 tons for the entire sobibor camp. Do I really need to? I don't think so egghead. Just another example of Roberto's insane religious commitment.

Quote:
Here our big fat expert seems to have little more than invective to offer. Why digging up the soil wouldn’t make for better vegetation growth, though this seems to be something that is seen everywhere and Calvin has practical experience with, the big fat expert doesn’t tell us.
What Calvin has practical experience in, is lying. The very fact that I discredited every single one of his absurd claims, proves that much. Right down to his absurd claim that the effects of wood ash are diminished after 7 years.

Now we're expected to believe that simply turning the soil around (which would have made Kola's perfect lines a little bit more difficult to achieve) will suddenly negate an application that's effects can be measured even 52 years after the fact. Why, oh why bother testing soil, supplementing the nutriets with various sulfates if we could simply spit it up and have the vegetation of a rice plantation in Vietnam.

Quote:
You better do, because you haven’t shown that there’s anything wrong with the above statement.
Anybody with a brain that followed our little conversation would by now, see the humor in such a claim.

Quote:
And neither have you explained why these greener areas coincide with mass graves identified during archeological excavation in 2001.
As I said...Roberto will accept nothing less than the standard holocaustian standards.

Anything less and he will dig to even the most comical levels to find a solution so his perfect religion can be maintained at the accepted standards it had been before.

Quote:
I don’t lie, bigmouth. And unlike you, I have no religion. Stop projecting.
Of course you have one. Any one can see that, Roberto.

Quote:
I still maintain that human ash, namely that of human bones, would have an influence on plant growth because the soil was acidic at the outset.
So, you have Alkaline Wood ash, Alkaline Bone Ash, and Alkaline lime...and somehow you arrive at the conclusion that it's somehow different how? Get real man.

Quote:
Yeah, it sounds quite plausible to me, and I haven’t seen the bigmouth bring up anything of substance against it.
To you it would.

Quote:
Boy, I’d love to see the bigmouth substantiate this silly claim. He can start by showing when and by whom Dachau and the camps in Germany proper were claimed to have been where the Nazi genocide of the Jews essentially took place.
Quote:
Sir Hartley Shawcross, British head prosecutor at the Nuremberg Trial, summarized the accusations raised against vanquished Germany in the following words:[7]
"The murders were carried on like any other mass production industry, in which gas chambers and ovens of Auschwitz, Dachau, Treblinka, of Buchenwald, Mauthausen, Majdanek and Oranienburg."
Quote:
Former inmate Dr. Franz Blaha, for example, provided eyewitness testimony at Nuremberg about gas chamber killings there of "many prisoners.
Quote:
According to a May 1945 US government document, which was accepted as evidence by the Nuremberg Tribunal as document L-159 (USA-222), "a distinguishing feature of the Dachau Camp was the gas chamber for the execution of prisoners." The official report went on to describe the alleged gassing operation in some detail.
All those nice things you'd consider "irrefutable documented evidence corroborated by eye witness testimony.

Last edited by Karl Von Clausewitz!; October 13th, 2008 at 12:56 PM.

Old October 13th, 2008 #1516
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Gerdes View Post
All right Roberta!

All systems go - we have travel plans signed, sealed and delivered.

See you on the 15th faggot!!!
So I'll meet the self-projecting faggot on the 15th? Fine. And of course I'm assuming you come without EG and her bodyguards, who have no business there given the lady's "all for me, nothing for you" filming conditions. Gerdes being the only one who has agreed to a joint video session, I only want Gerdes there.

Quote:
Two more things:

1 - I publicly challenge the P.O.S. Stasi bastards in Gewmany to put out an arrest warrant for me - ala Toben.

Got that you shabbas goy MF's? I DARE YOU.
Boy, that's what I call self-importance. Actually it's unlikely that those "P.O.S Stasi bastards" have heard of Gerdes, he's too small a fish.

Quote:
2 - And for the last time retardo, what color dress will you be wearing?
I know you're fond of wearing dresses, Mr. Gerdes. But you shouldn't think that also applies to me.

Old October 13th, 2008 #1517
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl Von Clausewitz! View Post
Uh huh...they used toothpicks is that it? You're starting to lose your grip Roberto.

How do you know the actual amount was lower Roberto? Or are you simply saying that with the false hope that your beloved audience will lap it up?

That makes sense if you think about it. Often Hitler spoke of the Communist threat, it's been frequently mentioned by the Germans and the Eastern front (undeniably so) was the most important front in the German campaign...hell even Rommel was deprived of resources because the East was considered a more valuable objective. Using Gasoline (a resource Germany certainly did not have at it's free disposal baring in mind Allied planes, flying shuttle missions and bombing around the clock, seriously crippled German synthetic oil production. Raids on Ploesti, Romania, where the Germans refined much of their natural oil, reduced the amount of gasoline available to Germany) as a substitute for wood and coke is a very sensible thing.

So because you cannot substantiate that they are in fact dead, you demand I have to substantiate that they are in fact alive? That makes sense, Roberto.

And yes I know, you're going to say that you can substantiate that they are in fact dead, but no. You can't.

Yes, because simply digging up the shitty soil and putting it back will allow for optimum fertilization.

What a jackass.

I've been to Rodoh before, Roberto. I must say though, I find it curious how every well versed Holocaustian parrot always slaps the "are you afraid of Rodoh" comment in here.

Why is that? I'm curious. I've been on Rodoh, I wasn't particularly impressed either.

Now suddenly it's a "secondary issue"...I believe not so long ago you told me that you have "no problem admitting when you are wrong"...and yet here you are trying to find another solution to your problem, based on "excevations".

But now onto the serious bit, our next portion of "Why Calvin is a Rodoh Retard".

Let me paste your response (Calvins claim) again.
Yet the effects are still measurable 52 years after the fact.

Forest Ecology and Management, Volume 226, Issues 1-3, 1 May 2006, Pages 153-160

Forest ecology and management 2006, vol. 237, issues 1-3, pp. 143-149

If it's positive effects can be measured after such a long time, it's a falacy to believe that somehow it wouldn't be with negative effects.

Dumbass.

You're not helping your argument. You, under the false illusion somehow believe that all the above mentioned would somehow "counter balance" the other, and it's simply not the case.

You have lime there, and Wood ash that's used as a substitute for lime ontop of the lime, human ashes ontop of that, and then Bone ashes to finish the trifecta and create a nitrate problem ontop of it.

If human bodies really could balance that amount of rubbish, why the hell are they suggesting soil testing and proper application of nutriets?, but hell...why bother if you can just shoot some one and throw em in there...it can counter balance excess wood ash, bone ash, lime, and human ash!

Yes, I can.

Again, our idiotic friend, Roberto (and his idiotic companion Calvin) is under the false impression that the corpses somehow would counter balance everything!

You're a clown Roberto. You've lost this argument already, the fact that you're still trying speaks volumes of your commitment to your religion. And the lengths you'd go through in order to ensure that the standard version of events are maintained.

Lol, the recommended amount is 58 tons for the entire sobibor camp. Do I really need to? I don't think so egghead. Just another example of Roberto's insane religious commitment.

What Calvin has practical experience in, is lying. The very fact that I discredited every single one of his absurd claims, proves that much. Right down to his absurd claim that the effects of wood ash are diminished after 7 years.

Now we're expected to believe that simply turning the soil around (which would have made Kola's perfect lines a little bit more difficult to achieve) will suddenly negate an application that's effects can be measured even 52 years after the fact. Why, oh why bother testing soil, supplementing the nutriets with various sulfates if we could simply spit it up and have the vegetation of a rice plantation in Vietnam.

Anybody with a brain that followed our little conversation would by now, see the humor in such a claim.

As I said...Roberto will accept nothing less than the standard holocaustian standards.

Anything less and he will dig to even the most comical levels to find a solution so his perfect religion can be maintained at the accepted standards it had been before.

Of course you have one. Any one can see that, Roberto.

To you it would.

All those nice things you'd consider "irrefutable documented evidence corroborated by eye witness testimony.
Wow, I must have hit a raw nerve for our big fart expert to bluster away so hysterically, besides bragging about his soil wisdom and dishing up some of those good old staple "Revisionist" mantras that have a long white beard.

I have no time for a detailed response right now, my friend. But I'll take your drivel with me and get back to you as soon as I can. You're fun.

Old October 13th, 2008 #1518
Greg Gerdes

Excerpts from the lying, cowardly, fraudulent "skeptic" Michael Shermer's - Denying History:

Quote:
“The culmination of years of research… Our purpose... To refute Holocaust denial... To debunk the deniers, can’t we just go there and see them for ourselves? The answer of course, is “yes.” We traveled to the camps themselves, to… Sobibor… to test the claims [of the "deniers"] that no mass murders took place... Many of our arguments draw on specialized research into the claims of the deniers that took us to the Nazi extermination camps themselves… We went to Europe to conduct research at the camps, in particular at… Sobibor… We wanted to see for ourselves just what evidence there is at the camps and to take the opportunity to examine firsthand the claims… In order to make proper interpretations; we must review the physical evidence… Like criminologists solving a crime... How is it that so much physical evidence can come to be doubted?”

Now let's hear from the fraudulent archeologist Andrzej Kola:

Quote:
(Reuters - 11/23/01) - Warsaw - Polish archaeologists excavating the Nazi death camp in Sobibor said they have found mass graves at the site. (According to official Polish accounts, 250,000 people were killed in Sobibor.) “We uncovered seven mass graves with an average depth of five meters. In them there were charred human remains and under them remains in a state of decay.” Archaeologist Andrzej Kola was quoted by the Polish PAP news agency telling a news conference. He said the largest grave measured 70 x 25 meters, the others 20 x 25 meters. Wladyslaw Bartoszewski, a former Polish foreign minister said - “It’s vital to gather evidence to refute the claim of those seeking to deny the Holocaust. The work will continue, we have to confirm scientifically that this camp existed.”

Now let's look at the latest big-lie the jews are telling about Sobibor:

Quote:
Mapping the Legacy of Sobibor (Posted: August 7, 2008)

Greenberg Center Director Richard Freund and student Sarah Rutman working on the site of the Sobibor concentration camp in Poland. Using state-of-the-art geophysical techniques, such as ground-penetrating radar and electromagnetics technology, a University of Hartford team has made remarkable discoveries at the Sobibor concentration camp in Poland, where up to 200,000 people were killed during World War II. Within days of a successful rebellion in October 1943, in which about half of the 600 prisoners escaped, the Nazis buried the site and planted it with trees.

This summer, a team led by Richard Freund, director of the University’s Maurice Greenberg Center for Judaic Studies, mapped the surface of the camp using electromagnetics, magnetometry and ground-penetrating radar equipment. The team detected the floor of what is thought to be the camp’s gas chambers, items from the daily life of the camp’s victims, and artifacts from the small railway that brought the infirm to the gas chambers.

The work by the University of Hartford’s team was undertaken from July 17-24 at Sobibor with Polish Director of Sobibor Marek Bem and Israeli archaeologist Yoram Haimi of Ben Gurion University of the Negev in Israel. The Israeli project is also supported by Yad Vashem.

Mapping of the hundreds of new finds and the entire Sobibor concentration camp was done by University of South Florida geography professor Philip Reeder. He was assisted by University of Hartford student Sarah Rutman, a Judaic Studies major. Rutman has previously worked on the Greenberg Center's excavations at Bethsaida, Israel. She has also helped curate exhibitions and is a student docent at the George J. Sherman and Lottie K. Sherman Museum of Jewish Civilization.

Items found during the geophysical survey included a woman’s curling iron, pieces of the heels of boots, scissors, a shovel, and many other artifacts that were too numerous to be dug up at this time, Freund said.

The Sobibor project is being filmed for a full television documentary by public television science producer Gary Hochman, who previously produced the documentary “Ancient Refuge in the Holy Land” for NOVA, about the University of Hartford's excavations at the Cave of Letters in Israel. In addition, Readers Digest sent a writer, Leonard Felsen, to cover the work for an upcoming article.

The discoveries from the Sobibor excavations project were featured in Dziennik, one of the largest newspapers in Poland, on July 23. Avi Patt, Feltman Professor of Modern Jewish History at the University of Hartford, was featured in the photo published in the newspaper, detailing the ground-breaking new technologies used in the project. A television crew of Polish Television (TVP in Lublin) filmed interviews with the group, and Kol Poland, a radio station, interviewed Yoram Haimi in Warsaw about the project.

Haimi will present the findings from the excavations project at a conference at the University of Hartford on Sunday, Oct. 26, in Wilde Auditorium, starting at 1:30 p.m. At the conference, Freund and Patt will present papers, “From Sinai to Sobibor—Jewish Rebels and Archaeology” and “The Legacy of Sobibor in the History of the Holocaust.”

The sophisticated equipment for the project is on loan from Worley Parsons International in Calgary, Canada. Paul Bauman and Brad Hansen, geophysicists from Worley Parsons, one of the largest gas and oil research firms in the world, did their research under the auspices of the Greenberg Center. This is the fifth time the company has loaned equipment and geophysicists to the Greenberg Center's archaeological projects.

Other sponsors include: William and Judith Freund of Sarasota, Fla., for the geophysics project and the conference; the Pritzker Foundation for the excavations; and Targum Shelishi for the documentary project.

Here's some more about this fraudulent, cognitive illusion:

Quote:
The Sobibor Documentation Project :

UNEARTHING the SECRETS of SOBIBOR

WEST HARTFORD - The latest tool in the fight against Holocaust denial isn't a newly discovered trove of Nazi government documents or a cache of wartime photographs.

An international team of archeologists, historians, and geophysicists is using the technology of oil- and gas-exploration to locate the gas chamber at the Sobibor extermination camp, hastily buried by the Nazis after a prisoner uprising in 1943.

The archeological project was conceived and is led by Yoram Haimi, an archeologist with the Antiquities Authority of Israel and Ben Gurion University of the Negev, who became interested in the Sobibor site because two of his uncles had been killed there. After learning about the work with geophysical techniques on Israeli archeological sites conducted by Dr.. Richard Freund, director of the Maurice Greenberg Center for Judaic Studies at the University of Hartford, Haimi invited the world-renowned archeologist to join the Sobibor project.

Visiting the site for just one week in July, Freund and his used ground-penetrating radar and electro-magnetic technology to make some significant discoveries that will help create the most accurate post-war map of a site deliberately hidden from view by the Nazis.

Hiding the truth

In October 1943, the 300 Jews imprisoned at Sobibor staged an unprecedented uprising. Fifty of the 300 successfully escaped. To hide their defeat, the Nazis quickly dismantled or burned the camp structures, and the entire site was covered over with earth and newly planted trees. Later, the Polish government erected a small cement memorial to the 250,000 Jews exterminated at the camp, and posted plaques throughout the overlying forest marking where the various buildings were thought to have stood.

The local Poles knew where the camp had been, as did the 50 Sobibor survivors. After the war, a historical commission was organized to locate and document the various labor, concentration, and extermination camps.

But for some reason, with this camp, even though they knew where it was and there was a memorial placed there, no one tried to go back to uncover it,” says Dr. Avinoam Patt, Feltman Professor of Modern Jewish History at the Greenberg Center who accompanied Freund to Sobibor, “There were also halachic issues around disturbing the site, since it is a mass grave, and bodies were burned and cremated there.”

Reconstructing the past

Survivors recorded testimonies and drew maps of the camp from memory. The Sobibor excavation project uses these rudimentary, anecdotal resources as a starting point then corroborates the accounts with the most advanced geophysical technology.

You come into the forest and you see nothing but the cement memorial, says Freund. The idea is to figure out scientifically where everything was, because all we have is anecdotal information. Survivors of the rebellion all made maps and all the maps are different. That's part of the problem: When there are no more survivors around, Holocaust deniers use discrepancies between survivor accounts to say that the accounts are unreliable and flawed and not true.

Freund says the team located structures thought to be Sobibor's gas chamber and crematoria, as well as light-railway tracks used to bring the sick and infirm from the main railway line directly to the crematoria. In addition, the technology detected hundreds of personal artifacts, including a woman's curling iron, pieces of shoes, and hand-tools.

Canadian company steps in

Freund has been using the geophysical technology for a decade, and is one of a small number of archeologists throughout the world to take advantage of its precision and speed to map sub-surfaces. The technology is already well known in Israel, where Freund has worked with renowned Israeli archeologists on 20 sites, including Qumran, the Cave of Letters, and the Western Wall.

At Sobibor, the equipment was loaned by WorleyParsons International, one of the world's largest engineering and research firms specializing in energy resources. This is the fifth time the Canadian company has worked with Freund and waived its usual five-figure rental fees, charging only shipping and liability costs.

Calgary- based WorleyParsons geophysicists, Paul Bauman and Brad Hansen, used several imaging techniques to plot a plan view of the site: Magnetic mapping to identify iron and steel objects like small-gauge railroad tracks, barbed wire and fencing, rebar, shovels, nails, and cooking utensils; conductivity mapping to find buried, non-metal materials like concrete, clay, and wood; conductivity metal mapping to find larger iron, steel, copper, and zinc objects; radar to create cross-sectional images of the site and detect areas of soil disturbance, caused by the presence of a trench or ash layer; and aerial photography to create a base map of the site and detect old trails and possible mass-burial grounds.

Many companies like WorleyParsons are willing to do socially beneficial projects like Sobibor, says Bauman, who has worked with Freund on archeological sites in Israel. It’s meaningful, interesting work, highly motivating for the people who get the opportunity to participate. It's a societally worthwhile project to do, given the events that the team was trying to unearth more information on.

From a geophysical perspective, Bauman says, Sobibor resembles a brownfield, an abandoned industrial site examined for potential environmental hazards before redevelopment â?" rather than a 3,000-year-old archeological dig like Yavneh, in Israel. There is only one layer to probe, versus 20, and objects are much easier to locate. The biggest difficulty for the geophysicists, Bauman says, is that Sobibor is now heavily forested.

To get an idea of what Freund was looking for, Bauman read the memoir of a Sobibor survivor and watched Escape from Sobibor. He studied survivors’ maps and data from team archeologist Yoram Haimi's 2007 excavation at the site.

Looking ahead

The team also included Sarah Rutman, a University of Hartford Judaic Studies major, and Polish translator Zofia Zinserling. Findings from the summer investigation have been plotted on a digital map by Dr. Philip Reeder, a geographer at the University of South Florida.

The new map will be used by Haimi to plan follow-up excavations. Haimi is working with Yad VaShem in Israel and Marek Bem, director of the Museum of the Former Nazi Extermination Camp in Sobibor. He did a preliminary dig last year, and hopes to bring groups of Israeli teens to the site to help with the excavation work.

Now we can know exactly how to get in, where to get in, what’s there or if there’s nothing there, says Freund. “Archeologists can spend years spinning their wheels, because they start in a corner and there’s nothing there, and they dig down and there’s nothing there. So this technology is really a godsend for archeology.”

The Sobibor project is unique, says team historian Avi Patt, in its synthesis of archeology and history of the Holocaust. “There are very few cases of a place where you can do this kind of archeology,” he says. “A camp has been buried, concealed from sight, and tried to be hidden, and you have to do a kind of detective work to find out where it was, because they were deliberately trying to conceal its existence.”

The legacy of Sobibor

In addition to its technological importance to the field of archeology, the project has obvious historical significance, says Patt, who lost two great-grandparents at Sobibor. “From the Jewish side of things, the revolt, which is amazing, is a history that has to be told. We have this myth of Jews going like sheep to the slaughter, and we know that that’s obviously not true: We know of cases of resistance. We know that Jews not only staged armed resistance, but they tried to sanctify life in many other ways - unarmed resistance, passive resistance, the refusing to give in.”

The Sobibor revolt was unprecedented, Patt says, because the prisoners succeeded in shutting down the camp.

Just as important, Patt says, is the project’s attempts to reveal what the Nazis literally covered up. “There are Holocaust deniers who say, ‘Survivors are making it up. There never was a camp there, who knows if there was an extermination center? These are fantastic, made-up stories.’ And that feeds right into what the Nazis were trying to do,” Patt says. “Being on the site and seeing how successful they were at covering up the crime, makes it that much more important to do this work. Part of my motivation is to say, 65 years later, ‘No, you’re not going to get away with hiding this from history.’”

U.S. and Polish media will help inform the world of the project. In addition to an American TV documentary film crew, writers from “Reader’s Digest” and Polish newspaper “Dziennik” visited the site, and team members were interviewed by Polish Television and Warsaw radio station Kol Poland.

“In a very short time, we’re going to be without any survivors,” says Freund. “It’s important to create a scientific method to investigate survivor accounts, because Holocaust denial is growing.”

Well now, that's all very interesting stuff, is it not? But it does beg the question:

Why does nafcash's $100,000.00 - THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE - reward go unclaimed?

http://www.nafcash.com/

NAFCASH presents - THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE

NAFCASH is offering a $100,000.00 reward for locating / proving the existence of - just one tenth of one percent - of the alleged teeth or bones allegedly buried at Sobibor or Treblinka.

All one has to do to become an applicant for THE FINAL SOLUTION FORENSIC CHALLENGE reward is to have said claims / results of ones locating / proving the existence of - just one tenth of one percent - of the alleged teeth or bones at Sobibor or Treblinka first published in “SKEPTIC” Magazine.

At both Sobibor and Treblinka, all cremated bone fragments and/or teeth located / proven to exist must come from inside the clearing surrounding and/or within / under the monuments. (Where all the alleged remains at each camp are allegedly buried.)

Sobibor - where the remains of 250,000 jews are allegedly buried here:

http://maps.pomocnik.com/satellite-maps/?map=4194

Just one tenth of one percent of the alleged mass murder at Sobibor = 1,000 pounds of cremated bone fragments or 8,000 teeth. The alleged bones / teeth located / proven to exist must come from inside the clearing surrounding and/or within / under the “huge mound of human remains” / monument.

But it gets worse folks. (This is how the big-lie technique works.) Not only can't the greasy jews prove just 1/10th of 1% of this fraudulent hoax, and even though the entire Sobibor camp has been thoroughly examined with modern, sophisticated, geophysical equipment (which would allow them to know the exact location and the exact dimensions of all of the alleged "huge mass graves" of Sobibor), they have yet to locate / prove the existence of just one single grave at Sobibor that contains just one single:

1 - Complete human body in a "wax fat transformation." (Saponification)

2 - Complete human skeleton.

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

NOT ONE!

The entire alleged Sobibor holocaust is a total hoax folks - a HUGE big-lie.

All you have to do is open your eyes and start thinking for yourself.

It isn't just 90% false.

It isn't just 99% false.

It isn't just 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 false.

It's 100% total, unadulterated bullshit.

There was no Sobibor holocaust.

There was no Treblinka holocaust.

1/5th of the holocaust didn't happen. (And this is just the begining!)

Old October 13th, 2008 #1519
Greg Gerdes

BTW faggot, let's see your photo with all 7 "huge mass graves that contain charred human remains and under them remains in a state of decay" marked on it.

All 7 of them faggot.

Let's see all 4,750 sq. meters of the surface area of the alleged "huge mass graves" identified on said photo.

Come on faggot; show us those famous photo analysis skills again.

Oh, and one more thing rabbi. Take a look at this 1971 photo here:

http://www.deathcamps.org/sobibor/pic/bmap17.jpg

And tell us where all the "grave robbing" went on and where the soil came from for the "huge mountain of human remains."

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; October 13th, 2008 at 10:15 PM.

Old October 14th, 2008 #1520
Slamin2
gassed at least 5 times

Isn't Gerdes on a flight to Poland?

But all jews do speak in absolutes though. Just like you.

-----------

Define idiot

Thread