Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 9th, 2009 #21
TowardWewelsburg

Dale,

I asked him that, and many other things, but he simply yelled insults and threats at me. Nevertheless, I think making the call was something worth doing.

As the last article I posted noted, this guy would be joining the negro "congressman" in Selma to celebrate the death of our constitutional right to free association, if not for the fact that I (and perhaps others?) called him to substantiate his false claims and to simply SPEAK THE TRUTH. He's now vacillating, and desires to fade back into obscurity, so that he doesn't have to verify anything he has said.

Old April 9th, 2009 #22
H.N.
Waiting for the 4th Reich

I saw this in the local paper the other day. The guy needs to take a walk in the real world, where a nigger can kill 4 white officers and then have hundreds of other niggers celebrate this event.

It isnt 1960 anymore, the niggers got their inch, and now they want the rest of the damn mile.

Last edited by H.N.; April 9th, 2009 at 05:19 PM.

Old April 9th, 2009 #23
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

HA! Hilarious.

The Klan is a secret society. I for example can't join the Klan because I am a practicing Roman Catholic, and the oath of secrecy would bar the confessional. Likewise, I can't become a Mason for the same reason. May of the first generation klansmen were masons or at least were aquainted with it. Masons say, defensively, that NBF "only took the first of three degrees," foolishly disavowing one of the greatest Americans in history. Anyhow, to finish this digression, its unlikely that a person would be both a mason and a klansman, since the klan has long since declined in relevance and quality, and the masons are going down too gradually, and most of all since the masons now embarassingly bend over backwards to kiss "prince hall" blackasses.

back to this old fart. TW made an interesting comment: "he was proud of his oath-breaking."

Very perceptive remark. Keeping oaths is a point of honor. The system has no honor. Maybe we have not kept every promise we have made in our lives but we damn sure are not proud of that. We believe in keeping oaths. Any man who is proud of lying is a sack of shit.

That is all you need to know about this crazy old coot.

Old April 9th, 2009 #24
Myles
Certified non-Kosher™

This old fart is pathetic, but certainly not unique. We have become the most wretched, groveling, self-loathing race on the planet.

Think we'll ever see an apology for the Dirty War being waged against us?

Old April 9th, 2009 #25
TowardWewelsburg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myles View Post
Think we'll ever see an apology for the Dirty War being waged against us?
We'll never see an apology for any of the crimes perpetrated against us; our enemies aren't as soft as we are.

Whites need to awaken to the fact that they are, indeed, in the middle of an epic struggle: a neuro-semiotic Kulturkampf being waged by the forces of disintegration.

We must truly absorb this, and learn how to fight back, or we are destined to be defeated by many of the characteristics of our collective psyche (hyper-individualism, which makes racial collectivism difficult, and hyper-altruism, which results in dangerously misplaced compassion) that once helped us shape the world into Order and Beauty; therein lies the genius of Dr. Kevin Macdonald's work.

Old April 9th, 2009 #26
Mark
Banned

TowardWewelsburg,

You have a lot of knowledge to share and you're articulate. Have you considered having a weekly internet radio show? I'd donate to that.

Old April 10th, 2009 #27
TowardWewelsburg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark View Post
TowardWewelsburg,

You have a lot of knowledge to share and you're articulate. Have you considered having a weekly internet radio show? I'd donate to that.
Thank you for the generous assessment, Mark.

I have done some radio shows in the past, and I may do more in the future, but I have no plans to do regular broadcasts at this time. Nevertheless, I'm always pleased to hear that my meager efforts are noticed and appreciated by my kinsmen.

You may be interested in listening to my last appearance on VNN's Free Talk Live:

http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/d...2_05_07_p3.mp3

http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/d...2_05_07_p4.mp3

Old April 10th, 2009 #28
Maxine Grey
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes View Post

The Klan is a secret society. I for example can't join the Klan because I am a practicing Roman Catholic, .
That was the in the past. Remember the Klan has gone through a few eras.

All Klans accept Catholics.

As for the old fart, care factor is zero on the traitor scum.

Old April 10th, 2009 #29
Proud White Guy
Hates Jews,and Non-Whites

I just called, and it was the Police that answered.

God Bless Elon Musk, Donald Trump, and America, and God Damn the anti-white, anti-christian, and anti-American jewish controlled media.

Old April 10th, 2009 #30
TowardWewelsburg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proud White Guy View Post
I just called, and it was the Police that answered.
You're right. It seems that he changed his phone number and the first number is now being redirected to the Rock Hill, Sc. police department.

Luckily, Mr. Wilson isn't very bright, and his new number can be found using the same method I employed to get the first one: a simple internet search.

http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=fir...SC&fr=php-phon

His new number is (803)-366-7774 and he readily identifies himself if you phone him. If you do decide to call him, be very careful what you say. He completely misrepresented my call on national TV (CNN), tried to have the police arrest me, and now he's redirected his phone to the police station. I wouldn't be surprised if they're recording every call that comes in, so don't say anything to Mr. Wilson that you wouldn't say to a cop or a judge!

Last edited by TowardWewelsburg; April 10th, 2009 at 11:46 AM. Reason: added caution

Old April 10th, 2009 #31
TowardWewelsburg

I just asked him why he misrepresented my phone call on national television, during his interview with CNN, and he began screaming and then the line went dead. When I called back and asked if we'd been mistakenly disconnected, he said, "HELL NO!" and slammed down the phone a second time.

I'm not going to call him back, as he's made it clear he doesn't want to hear from me again, and he's such a woman that he had his number swapped with the local police switchboard sometime between my first call in February and today.

Old April 10th, 2009 #32
Mark
Banned

He's obviously emotionally fragile, as you say, like a woman, a weak woman at that.

That's the way our enemies get to us, through opportunistic and weak-willed people.

You know, if the old man was so ashamed of what he did, then why did he do it in the first place? So apologize for being an asshole, but don't apologize for protecting your people. Loving your people and wanting to see your race and culture preserved has nothing to do with attacking innocent non-whites. That's the kind of negative association they typically employ.

Perhaps if you make any calls like that in the future you can record them. Would be very amusing to listen to that.

Old April 11th, 2009 #33
TowardWewelsburg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark View Post
He's obviously emotionally fragile, as you say, like a woman, a weak woman at that.
Yes, and he makes no attempt to disguise his mental fragility.

When he put the first "cop" on the phone, the "cop" refused to identify himself as anything other than "a detective," and he quickly disappeared when I pointed out to these 'tards (who were on the same landline together, using different phones) that falsely identifying yourself as a law enforcement officer is a serious crime. I suspect the guy was his son, as he had been whining that Mr. Wilson was a "confused, bi-polar old man." I acknowledged that it, if this was indeed the case, it is rather sad that he has had to go through life as a manic depressive weirdo on the margins of society, and that I'd pity him and perhaps even offer any assistance I could if he didn't use his mental illness as a pretext to desecrate our heritage and disavow the only decent things he ever did in his life (if he did any activism on behalf of States rights' and segregationism, which I don't believe he did).

They dredge up these type of thralls all the time and fabricate similar stories, often out of whole cloth; I'm sick of it, and I'm glad I was able to throw a tiny monkey wrench into their propaganda juggernaut.

Tags
false klansmen, jew propaganda, posers

Thread