Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 13th, 2014 #41
Alex Linder
Administrator

"We have the data about the tens of millions jews murdered in the USSR. And we have the data about atrocity propaganda they whipped up into a 'holocaust.' But we shouldn't use any of it." --the Johnson-Liddell Solution

Why is the ADL hot to destroy Golden Dawn, and saying nary a word about Tits Le Pen in France, Liddell?

Old October 13th, 2014 #42
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
We need an answer when the enemy shrieks "Nazi!" The Daily Stormer's answer is: go full Nazi. There has to be a better answer than that. I vote step over it. But that has to be done verbally. So what do we say? Let's put our heads together and come up with some clever talking points.
-- greggy johnson

here johnson shows in his grape nuts and squirmy little heart he is a congenital conservative.

the answer, li'l greggy, is you attack the other guy. what you, conservative, dont grasp is that you deal with what your guy MEANS not what he SAYS. this guy doesnt know anything about nazis or care, HE'S SMEARING YOU. HE'S ATTACKING YOU. HE'S TRYING TO DESTROY YOU. And fruity you clutches pearls and searches for delicious answers. silly little fag: when someone is trying to kick you in the nuts, you kick him in the nuts. watch Bad Santa and take notes on the boxing scene.

never treat an attack as an intellectual debate. that's your lesson for the day, mr irgregular

Last edited by Alex Linder; October 13th, 2014 at 04:31 AM.

Old October 13th, 2014 #43
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Counter Currents which is a book fair and an intellectual bath house.
i lol'd .

Old October 13th, 2014 #44
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
We need an answer when the enemy shrieks "Nazi!"
To become one with nature, we must first become one with ourselves.

Anti-Nazi is anti-White.

Last edited by Jimmy Marr; October 13th, 2014 at 10:50 AM.

Old October 13th, 2014 #45
varg

TOO joining in on this too:

http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net...-metapolitics/

Old October 13th, 2014 #46
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
Not so much for Johnson, as he has always criticized jews. He simply associates with people, and makes excuses for people, who work with or for jews, simply because it's to his personal advantage.
I can't say I'm amazed. The guy's a homosexual, right?

Old October 13th, 2014 #47
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Marr View Post
Anti-Nazi is anti-White.
This is good. The answer to greggy's question is more in delivery than anything. Can use whatever words and historical data you want. YOU are the killers! You are the anti-whites! You are the bad guys!

Old October 13th, 2014 #48
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
I can't say I'm amazed. The guy's a homosexual, right?
he wont admit it but yes

Old October 13th, 2014 #49
Sam Emerson
Diversity = White Genocide

Andrew Anglin Isn’t Radical Enough by Matt Parrott

A healthy debate has broken out in White Nationalist circles on the proper imaging, tone, and direction of the movement. It began with Ohio nationalist Robert Ransdell’s “With Jews You Lose” campaign, which RamZPaul objected to for being tone deaf. Andrew Anglin, the editor of the popular neo-Nazi Daily Stormer site, leaped to Ransdell’s defense. Then everybody else dove in.

Anglin’s propaganda theory is correct. There can be and should be more polished and bourgeois outlets targeting different audiences, but any serious movement necessarily requires a bold and unapologetic presentation at its core, one which makes its case with vivid imagery and direct language, one which connects with the central driving force behind every street revolt: a minority subset of intelligent yet alienated and aggressive young men. Anglin’s “Full Retard” approach is masterfully executed, and his Daily Stormer site achieves more traffic and influence than most of his critics combined.

Old October 14th, 2014 #50
varg

http://www.dailystormer.com/infinite...ism-continues/

Funny DBZ character representations. Probably not something most of the people listed are familiar with though.

Old October 14th, 2014 #51
Kevin in L.A.

Oh I loved that. Anglin's great with that stuff.

It's a science-fiction saga about increasing your strength, honor, and doing right, with memorable characters that have great chemistry, truly wicked villains, and great colors and artwork. It has its goofy moments, but when I was growing up, it sure was nice to see somebody blast a fiery aura and turn blond as an increase in power. The spirit in that show is the reason the Japanese were considered Honorary Aryans.

Linder got Trunks. He's my favorite.

Old October 14th, 2014 #52
313Chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
http://www.dailystormer.com/infinite...ism-continues/

Funny DBZ character representations. Probably not something most of the people listed are familiar with though.
Except... shouldn't Brad Griffin be Majin Buu..?

Old October 14th, 2014 #53
Sean Gruber

Who they really want to convince with all their conferences and pseudo-intellectual glop is the jew. Convince him of the rightness and harmlessness of the White cause. So that the jew will leave them alone. "See, we mean you no harm -- we wear ties. White homelands aren't harmful, because of arguments X, Y, and Z. Nationalism isn't Nazism. We aren't out to get you. We won't bring up the Holocaust, even if you rape us with it every day. Our right to exist is reasonable. Don't you see that? We can prove it with many statistics. Don't you understand? We won't contest jews in any way, we dismiss Hitler, we merely wish to be left alone, which is reasonable. All men of sound temperament can agree to acknowledge ... I said, we mean you no harm!! Leave us alone…please! We aren't attacking you!" Like the Wichita Massacre plea: "Please, sir…"

And here come the darn VNNers and Anglins saying, "These god damn jew bastards are the enemy." Heavens, that throws the whole winning project into disarray!

Jews are anti-White, not because of anything Whites have done or said. They will not be persuaded to join WN or leave it alone. Even if you step over them, they will still be there.

The alts plead for money and fans, but top of the list they plead implicitly with the jew (including the jew inside their heads).

Less talk, more action

Last edited by Sean Gruber; October 14th, 2014 at 04:23 AM.

Old October 14th, 2014 #54
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Gruber View Post

And here come the darn VNNers and Anglins saying, "These god damn jew bastards are the enemy."
I believe Anglin is a Christian Identist.

If this is true, his reasons for hating jews, when fully revealed, will prove to be diametrically opposed to most of us here at VNN.

In my experience, C.I.s, like real jews, are slow to admit what they're ultimately about.

When I notice that a website is riddled with criticism of jews, but doesn't permit criticism of christ insanity, I begin to suspect the ownership is C.I.. This suspicion I've had about Daily Stormer was confirmed by Nick Spero on Renegade Broadcasting last evening.

Does anyone know if Incogman is C.I.? I've noticed he doesn't link to VNN.

Last edited by Jimmy Marr; October 14th, 2014 at 02:43 PM.

Old October 14th, 2014 #55
Stephen De Grene

Quote:
I believe Anglin is a Christian Identist.

If this is true, his reasons for hating jews, when fully revealed, will prove to be diametrically opposed to most of us here at VNN.

In my experience, C.I.s like real jews, are slow to admit what they're ultimately about.

When I notice that a website is riddled with criticism of jews, but doesn't permit criticism of christ insanity, I begin to suspect the ownership is C.I.. This suspicion I've had about Daily Stormer was confirmed by Nick Spero on Renegade Broadcasting last evening.

Does anyone know if Incogman is C.I.? I've noticed he doesn't link to VNN.
Anglin is Orthodox Christian. He has never said he likes "real jews", whatever the hell that means.

Old October 14th, 2014 #56
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Gruber View Post
All men of sound temperament can agree to acknowledge ... I said, we mean you no harm!! Leave us alone…please! We aren't attacking you!" Like the Wichita Massacre plea: "Please, sir…"
Our own planned massacre will be much slower but shares the same outcome.

Old October 14th, 2014 #57
Joe_Smith

The problem with the tactic of omitting historical revisionism, aside from the fact that the facts are on the revisionists side, is also that the political opposition won't drop it.

If you're going into a debate on race, you will inevitably have someone bring up the holohoax. What do Greg Johnson and Taylor do in that scenario? If they ignore it, they're bringing a knife to a gun fight, since the system, media, and education system uses the Holohoax to justify all types of repression and unpopular, dangerous policies.

Germans feel uneasy about giving a warmongering, psychopath run rogue state like Israel the ability to launch nukes at Europe with the submarine platform Dolphin II? OY VEY, REMEMBER THE HOLOCAUST! People ask for quotas to be put on the ridiculous and nepotism-tinged admission rate of Jews in Harvard, where 2% of the population makes up 25% of its student body (yet substantially less than 25% of Harvard's Honor Roll is composed of Jews), OY VEY THAT'S WHAT HITLER DID.

Hitler was the last Western leader to stand up to Jews and win. That's why he's demonized. By pretending the Holocaust happened, or worse, picking Churchill over Hitler, you make your cause futile. The results are the same as trying to build an automobile from scratch while ignoring and denouncing every precedent and blueprint ever: You're going to get a box Flintstones car that Jewish Ferrari's will leave in the dust.

Zionism is a violent, genocidal and hateful misappropriation of Fascism and Nazism. It's an expression of the Jew's black and hateful soul. One could argue that it's simply Judaism, as Fascism and Nazism emerged as a response to bolshevism and by extension Jewry.

The political party that Likud emerged from was literally a Fascist one that used Fascist/NS aesthetics, political platform, and tactics. The only difference is Jews are genocidal maniacs and parasites, so they don't share the principle of universal nationalism, nor do they have any concept of ethics (IE, the Jew believes in real racial extermination of, say, Palestinians, which Nazis and Fascists did not believe in as civilized white people).
Betar Betar

If Jews organize like Betar, they get Israel and control the world. If Greg Johnson and Jared Taylor are afraid to endorse Hitler, why not the Jews who ripped him and Mussolini off and founded the ruling party of Israel today?

Last edited by Joe_Smith; October 14th, 2014 at 03:03 PM.

Old October 14th, 2014 #58
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen De Grene View Post
Anglin is Orthodox Christian. He has never said he likes "real jews", whatever the hell that means.
Excuse me. I've gone back and edited my comment by adding an additional comma to my original sentence which I hope will make my meaning clearer.

Quote:
In my experience, C.I.s, like real jews, are slow to admit what they're ultimately about.
And, of course, even here I'm mocking C.I.s because they don't believe they are real jews. They believe they are the real Israelites.

I'll also include a link here to the Renegade Wildcard Show wherein Nick Spero says that Andrew Anglin would not agree to be a guest on Circus Maximus without Mike Delaney's approval.

Last I checked, Mike Delaney was not an Orthodox priest, but C.I..

And it's not so much that I have anything against C.I.. It's just that I get tired of having to sort these guys for their hidden agenda. That's why I say they are "like real jews".

http://www.renegadebroadcasting.com/...ular-10-13-14/

Last edited by Jimmy Marr; October 14th, 2014 at 03:10 PM.

Old October 14th, 2014 #59
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_Smith View Post
The problem with the tactic of omitting historical revisionism, aside from the fact that the facts are on the revisionists side, is also that the political opposition won't drop it.
This is the thing. The KM/GJ party says H is history, but it's not. It's in classrooms daily ebola-ing white minds. Not to fight on this front is to submit to child abuse. I note again the irony that the PhDs are against the actual teaching of truth, while the plebes are for it. For the decider let's go to PhD Goebbels. He said strip the truth bare and lay it out for the meanest intelligence. The public can understand what the jews are doing, why it's anti-white, and what needs to be done about it. It can all be done in a single poster, a single phrase, a single term -- holohoax -- just as the original NS did it.

Quote:
If you're going into a debate on race, you will inevitably have someone bring up the holohoax. What do Greg Johnson and Taylor do in that scenario?
Taylor will say he's not an expert on WWII, which is and is seen to be a copout. Johnson - has he ever done a System media interview? Not that I've seen. If he had, he would know better than to pretend the H-Lie is something one can 'step over.' He's just got some fanboy necro-crush on the late dead weirdo Bowden, who apparently used that phrase the first time. It's nutso for anyone who has dealt with jewsmedia. And again - the facts are on our side. Why then these intellectuals advocate running away from them? It's past bizarre...

Quote:
If they ignore it, they're bringing a knife to a gun fight, since the system, media, and education system uses the Holohoax to justify all types of repression and unpopular, dangerous policies.
Exactly. All this stuff is of a piece. Anyone who tells us we must avoid X or only deal with part of Y is wrong. They're all avenues into the same hub, the same big picture: jews are trying to wipe out whites. They use this bogus historical narrative, or this bit of pseudo-scientific lying, or this propaganda term, but it all is meant to lead in the same direction to the same end: pushing whites off the historical and demographic cliff.

Quote:
Germans feel uneasy about giving a warmongering, psychopath run rogue state like Israel the ability to launch nukes at Europe with the submarine platform Dolphin II? OY VEY, REMEMBER THE HOLOCAUST! People ask for quotas to be put on the ridiculous and nepotism-tinged admission rate of Jews in Harvard, where 2% of the population makes up 25% of its student body (yet substantially less than 25% of Harvard's Honor Roll is composed of Jews), OY VEY THAT'S WHAT HITLER DID.

Hitler was the last Western leader to stand up to Jews and win. That's why he's demonized. By pretending the Holocaust happened, or worse, picking Churchill over Hitler, you make your cause futile. The results are the same as trying to build an automobile from scratch while ignoring and denouncing every precedent and blueprint ever: You're going to get a box Flintstones car that Jewish Ferrari's will leave in the dust.
But these dishonest ones like Liddell like to say why are we obsessed with some dead Austrian from 70 years ago. I don't know, are we obsessed? It seems more that the jews are obsessed. And we know why: the nazis figured out how to defeat them - via propaganda and media, in a democratic system. There's something to learn there.

The hidden thing, which I alone seem to see or mention, is that the British descent of all these men is the veiled reason they simply can't give the NS the respect they deserve - nor the study. No one in Britain ever defeated jews. No one in America ever defeated jews. Only those Germans did. And when you read their ideas at calvin.edu archive, you see how they did it. Why in the world would I listen to Kevin MacDonald or Greg Johnson or Colin Liddell when I could read the words of men who actually did it in the field? This is basic logic and basic humility. This is not our race's first rodeo with jews. The lessons have been learned, the basic ones. Sure we have new social media, but we know the nazis would say USE THEM. The rest - jew strategy and intentions have not changed one iota - read Mein Kampf. But Anglo-American, British arrogance, our sad conservative legacy - these define the mindset common to white nationalism in the US. There simply isn't enough thinking on our side. The way to defeat jews is known. But "we" prefer to muddle along, putting personalities and personal interests ahead of proven principles.

Quote:
If Jews organize like Betar, they get Israel and control the world. If Greg Johnson and Jared Taylor are afraid to endorse Hitler, why not the Jews who ripped him and Mussolini off and founded the ruling party of Israel today?
People don't seem to grasp that there are not fifty different ways to go after jews, there's only one way that works - what the NS did. You don't have to call what you do nazi, but you are going to find that only their techniques get the job done. The point is, they're not "their" techniques, they belong to anyone in any country who uses them.

Old October 14th, 2014 #60
Alex Linder
Administrator

The real objection of the alt-frightists is that they want to pose as radicals and it's much harder to get away with in the presence of the real thing. They are peevish because their comments columns are totally VNNlike, and they need eyeballs for money. Yet for their personal status, they have to keep one food inside the System. They do this many ways, but mainly by softening or syncopating, as I call it, what needs to be said about the jews.

They are trying to have it both ways: be radicals and respectables. Their model is the late ungreat Sam Francis. One foot on the dock. One foot on the boat. Doesn't work. This sporkism (to switch metaphors) is cowardly and unmanly, and, most of all, it does not work. Flat doesn't work. Never has, never will. What Golden Dawn does - works. That they are thrown in prison at SEVEN PERCENT OF THE VOTE is proof. That's how afraid our global enemy is of the tactics that work as well in sunny Mediterranean climes as sober German ones.

Tags
#1, white nationalism, wn infighting

Thread