VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 28th, 2017 #1
Ray Allan

Default Fly Me To The Moon

As SpaceX Unveils Space Tourist Moon Flight, NASA Reacts

Quote:
SpaceX CEO Elon Musk unveiled an ambitious plan yesterday to fly two private space tourists around the moon in 2018. The move drew a commendation from NASA along with a clear reminder that the agency expects Space X to meet its other obligations while pursuing the moon.

In a teleconference with reporters Monday (Feb. 27), Musk said SpaceX will launch two paying passengers around the moon using the company's Dragon crew capsule and massive Falcon Heavy rocket. Both vehicles are scheduled for unpiloted test flights later this year.

"NASA commends its industry partners for reaching higher," NASA officials wrote in a statement. "We will work closely with SpaceX to ensure it safely meets the contractural obligations to return the launch of astronauts to U.S. soil and continue to successfully deliver supplies to the International Space Station."

Under the SpaceX plan, passengers would take a trip on Dragon and loop around the moon, "skimming" above the lunar surface at the closest point and flying out to up to 400,000 miles (650,000 kilometers) from Earth at the farthest point. The entire trip should last five days, Musk said.

The flight could launch near the end of 2018, and potentially coincide with the 50th anniversary of NASA's historic flight of Apollo 8, which launched the first Apollo astronauts around the moon in December 1968.
http://www.space.com/35850-spacex-pr...-reaction.html

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old March 1st, 2017 #2
N.B. Forrest

I bet some billionaire Wall Street & Silicon Valley kikes can't wait to go. I mean, shit - the thrill of anonymously buying Hitler telephones & other such historical objects to keep them from museum cases where White eyes can view them only goes so far.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old March 1st, 2017 #3
Ray Allan

Musk said it won't be anyone from Hollywood (fortunately). The two passengers have already paid the deposit for the flight, but SpaceX won't say who they are until later. Right now, the only private individuals who can be space tourists are multi-millionaires and billionaires. I hope that will change in the future like it did for air travel and that I can go into space once before I kick the bucket.

Personally, I'm hoping one of them is Sarah Brightman. She was supposed to go to ISS in a Russian Soyuz craft, but the flight was cancelled. Maybe she can sing for us while she flies around the Moon. It would be cool if it were this song from her 'La Luna' album (2000):

Old March 3rd, 2017 #4
Crowe

(((Elon Musk))) is a jew hack. A flight (attempt) to the Moon is extremely likely to end disastrously for anyone on board, but hymie still gets your money. He'd be collecting a large paycheck, just to snuff out a couple of goys.

Old March 3rd, 2017 #5
Ray Allan

I'm no fan of Elon Musk, either. After 3 or 4 of his rockets exploding over the last several years I'd be a little nervous about flying on them. I guess I'm just anxious to see people go somewhere beyond low Earth orbit. That hasn't happened since Apollo 17 in 1972, nearly 45 years ago. NASA isn't planning on sending any of its astronauts on a BEO flight until 2021 at the earliest on Exploration Mission-2 (EM-1 in 2019 will be an unmanned test flight), assuming the Space Launch System and Orion crew capsule, the successor to the Space Shuttle, isn't cancelled. And all that mission will do is loop around the Moon like Musk wants to do. It won't even go into lunar orbit like Apollo 8 managed to do 50 years ago. And Wernher von Braun never lost a single Saturn V.

Thread