Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 1st, 2015 #41
Ramsay Bolton
Banned

Quote:
So how's the tard-revolution been going?
It's going great - The multicultural Jihad against Judaism will be starting any day now.

Old September 2nd, 2015 #42
Hugh
Holorep survivor

Jews don't need to fight us, it's clear we are more than happy to fight each other.

Old September 2nd, 2015 #43
varg

TXC, how's your fiancé crab nigga? (That's really his rap name)

Is he incarcerated yet?

How many little parasitic crab niglets hatched out of you so far?

Old November 24th, 2015 #44
TXC

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
TXC, how's your fiancé crab nigga? (That's really his rap name)

Is he incarcerated yet?

How many little parasitic crab niglets hatched out of you so far?
Lol i just take full satisfaction in knowing that after getting married and having four children our legacy will live on. You and your band of ass clowns will just, well, die. I just find it hilarious... carry on😊

Old November 24th, 2015 #45
Alyss
vnn member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXC View Post
Lol i just take full satisfaction in knowing that after getting married and having four children our legacy will live on. You and your band of ass clowns will just, well, die. I just find it hilarious... carry on😊
Everyone knows niggers would've been extinct by now but only for European aid, you niggers are still breathing on earth... Fuck, even niggers can't keep their own children alive in Africa, nor keep Detroit a liveable city.

Old November 24th, 2015 #46
Crowe

Quote:
Lol i just take full satisfaction in knowing that after getting married and having four children our legacy will live on.
...... in the penitentiaries across America.

Old November 24th, 2015 #47
TXC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyss View Post
Everyone knows niggers would've been extinct by now but only for European aid, you niggers are still breathing on earth... Fuck, even niggers can't keep their own children alive in Africa, nor keep Detroit a liveable city.
And fuck WN's cant even procreate or control their gag reflex long enough to tolerate having sex with each other.

Yet you all are going to have your own nation... yeah, okay 😂

Old November 24th, 2015 #48
TXC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
...... in the penitentiaries across America.
How are your kids doing, Crowe? 😩😩😩😩

Old November 24th, 2015 #49
Alexander M.

Quote:
And fuck WN's cant even procreate
White people in general can procreate. Its the jew run government that allows the stealing of food from Whiteys mouth to feed the useless nigger leaving less food for the productive. Who will feed you when Whites are gone? The beaners? Good luck with that.

Old November 25th, 2015 #50
Crowe

Quote:
How are your kids doing, Crowe? 😩😩😩😩
Their most likely prospect isn't to be convicted felons, so comparatively speaking to a nigger, pretty good. But who knows, maybe one of your sprogs will be the next Tupac Shakur, or Lebron James. Or are your kids more of the "no limit nigger" types like TrayGONE Martin or Michael Brown?

Old November 25th, 2015 #51
TXC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander M. View Post
White people in general can procreate. Its the jew run government that allows the stealing of food from Whiteys mouth to feed the useless nigger leaving less food for the productive. Who will feed you when Whites are gone? The beaners? Good luck with that.
I didnt say anything about white people not being able to procreate. White nationalists, however, are far too revolting to even want to have sex with each other to even produce children.

You want to have your own nation, but who will be there after this generation croaks? My gosh the most pathetic thing I have ever seen was the "sex and family" section on this site. Looks like you guys have gotten rid of it... understandably so.

Old November 25th, 2015 #52
TXC

Quote:
Their most likely prospect isn't to be convicted felons, so comparatively speaking to a nigger, pretty good. But who knows, maybe one of your sprogs will be the next Tupac Shakur, or Lebron James. Or are your kids more of the "no limit nigger" types like TrayGONE Martin or Michael Brown?
Your children are most likely to be nothing at all considering they, like your love life, don't exist.

There have been multiple members of this site that have either been incarcerated or had family members who were incarcerated. I'm not one of them, boo. You may want to talk to one of your bros about that... how is Linder, by the way?

Old November 25th, 2015 #53
Crowe

Quote:
Your children are most likely to be nothing at all considering they, like your love life, don't exist.
Considering the average male has been with about 3 women, I don't mean to boast, but I got past that # in High School. We're all not virgin losers. You could find a higher % of people in that category outside of our movement. Vast majority of the men posting here are manly men, and White "manly men" are and always have been in high demand by females. Even though antis like you would paint us as virgin losers. Most of the men posting here are in fact family men. Who've got kids that have more prospects than your future convicted felons do. But continue deluding yourself otherwise. Just remember, we're the ones laughing and you're the one being laughed at you silly nigger.

Old November 25th, 2015 #54
TXC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
There are more Whites alive today than ever in history.
We live longer, so have fewer children.
You lead very short lives, so need a higher replacement rate.
The issue is not our numbers but the proportion of Whites to other races.
We need to decide do we continue to pity you, and throw you food, or do we leave your alone and let nature adjust your numbers back down?

No matter how you try to compensate, we are White and you are black.

The Boondocks - Nigga Moment 1/2

Every day, you have to confront the tragedy of your race, that you have made no contribution to anything, anywhere, ever.
Eternal consumers, always depending on other races, begging bowl extended.

You even have to use the White peoples alphabet and numerical system, to think and to count and to communicate
All that you see comes from other races, nothing from yours.

What we see, comes from us.
Whites have walked on the moon and the seabed, we have been to the atomic core of creation, and the birthplace of stars.
There are no limits to how far we will progress, as we prepare for travel to the stars.

Hunting Tribes | Tribes & Ethnic Groups - Planet Doc Full Documentaries

★ Tour the International Space Station - Inside ISS - HD
You keep mentioning we. What have YOU contributed to society? I wont hold my breath.

A wise man once said "I hate a bandwagon bitch". Bandwagon bitch you are, hugh. Clinching the coattails of those who you dont know, will never meet, and will never be intelligent enough to reach their level of success. How very sad 😊

Old November 25th, 2015 #55
Crowe

Most men here are smart enough to keep their family life separate from their activism, for obvious reasons. If that proves anything, its that we're not retarded. The less our enemies know, the better. Even better if our enemies start wildly speculating due to lack of information about us. Just know that when the time comes to where we have to show our hands, the enemy is going to be surprised. "Oh wait!! They're not a bunch of nazi clowns!! Most of them are hard working family men!!!". Around that time, people like TXC will be making an exit off stage. And this is what the enemy fears the most. That "normal" people would subscribe to our ideology.

Old November 25th, 2015 #56
TXC

Quote:
Considering the average male has been with about 3 women, I don't mean to boast, but I got past that # in High School. We're all not virgin losers. You could find a higher % of people in that category outside of our movement. Vast majority of the men posting here are manly men, and White "manly men" are and always have been in high demand by females. Even though antis like you would paint us as virgin losers. Most of the men posting here are in fact family men. Who've got kids that have more prospects than your future convicted felons do. But continue deluding yourself otherwise. Just remember, we're the ones laughing and you're the one being laughed at you silly nigger.
You've found someone with self esteem low enough to endure your repulsiveness. Congratulations. Even the sun shines on a dogs ass some days i suppose.

But like I said, your kids and love life are nonexistent. I don't mean you humping some nasy whores that would screw anything that gives them attention. What I mean relationships, marriage, family, children.

From the words of the white nationalists on this site the majority of you are marriageless, loveless, and childless. For fucks sake i recall the most popular thread in your "sex and family" section being about jacking off. Lol how the hell will you ever create a nation when you cant even create a family? How Sway, how?

Old November 25th, 2015 #57
TXC

Quote:
Most men here are smart enough to keep their family life separate from their activism, for obvious reasons. If that proves anything, its that we're not retarded. The less our enemies know, the better. Even better if our enemies start wildly speculating due to lack of information about us. Just know that when the time comes to where we have to show our hands, the enemy is going to be surprised. "Oh wait!! They're not a bunch of nazi clowns!! Most of them are hard working family men!!!". Around that time, people like TXC will be making an exit off stage. And this is what the enemy fears the most. That "normal" people would subscribe to our ideology.
Keeping their personal lives private would be one thing, but openly admitting that they have no love life and whining about their failed relationships blaming it on the jew? Let me guess, thats all part of the plan...

Lol you tried it

Old November 25th, 2015 #58
Crowe

Quote:
But like I said, your kids and love life are nonexistent. What I mean relationships, marriage, family, children.
I haven't had a problem with relationships with females. I only have a problem living with them. Problems occur when living under the same roof for a period of time. Egos clash, and I'm not a people person. That's not just a female problem, its a people problem in general. I never claimed to be perfect, and I'll even admit to possessing some character flaws. And I'm only speaking for myself. I'm a "no nonsense" kinda guy. I'm also anti-christian. Females who are compatible with my personality type aren't exactly plentiful. Regardless, I'm self employed and live how I want. Living this way attracts the wrong types of women who would attempt to take advantage of me.

Quote:
From the words of the white nationalists on this site the majority of you are marriageless, loveless, and childless. For fucks sake i recall the most popular thread in your "sex and family" section being about jacking off. Lol how the hell will you ever create a nation when you cant even create a family? How Sway, how?
Topics like those aren't helping us any, but anyone is allowed to show up and post here for any reason they want under any banner they want. Which of course leaves the door standing wide open for trolls to show up. But you bring up one topic, yet that somehow represents the majority. The ones who are genuinely perceived to be losers aren't received well on here. Case and point is JeffreyWaffenSS, who is an example of one of the trolls here.

It takes more than just a family to create a nation. First and foremost that requires leadership and a vision. If the nation is a healthy product, then people having families and children should be a non-issue. But I don't expect a nigger to know anything about what it takes to make a strong nation seeing how your people are inept at nation building.

Last edited by Crowe; November 25th, 2015 at 05:58 PM.

Old November 25th, 2015 #59
Alexander M.

Quote:
You want to have your own nation, but who will be there after this generation croaks?
What makes you think this generation will croak within it own nation? More money for Whites and no useless nigger handouts. Its a win win situation. And on the upside, no niggers will be acting on impulse slaughtering Whites. No jew media hiding the truth.

Old November 25th, 2015 #60
TXC

Quote:
I haven't had a problem with relationships with females. I only have a problem living with them. Problems occur when living under the same roof for a period of time. Egos clash, and I'm not a people person. That's not just a female problem, its a people problem in general. I never claimed to be perfect, and I'll even admit to possessing some character flaws. And I'm only speaking for myself. I'm a "no nonsense" kinda guy. I'm also anti-christian. Females who are compatible with my personality type aren't exactly plentiful. Regardless, I'm self employed and live how I want. Living this way attracts the wrong types of women who would attempt to take advantage of me.

Topics like those aren't helping us any, but anyone is allowed to show up and post here for any reason they want under any banner they want. Which of course leaves the door standing wide open for trolls to show up. But you bring up one topic, yet that somehow represents the majority. The ones who are genuinely perceived to be losers aren't received well on here. Case and point is JeffreyWaffenSS, who is an example of one of the trolls here.

It takes more than just a family to create a nation. First and foremost that requires leadership and a vision. If the nation is a healthy product, then people having families and children should be a non-issue. But I don't expect a nigger to know anything about what it takes to make a strong nation seeing how your people are inept at nation building.
It takes more than just family to create a nation, however if you cant even manage to do that.. something that is so natural and apart of life, then you will never build your own nation. If hell freezes over and you manage to do so, I give it a few years before infighting destroys it.

What are the 14 words again? What are you preserving for your children if they dont fucking exist?

You had one job... lol

Oh and as for your last comment... what have you done? What have you built? You're a bottom feeder, a non-motherfucking-factor, that cant even do the one thing humans are supposed to do to preserve their existence on this earth

Thread