Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 17th, 2018 #1
Jeffrey Smither

Default Bumble Dating app is communist, ran by liberals and hates WN.

So I joined this dating app that gives women all the power and they have to message you, you can't message them first. Looks worse than match.com. Btw Match was founded by a Jew so stay far away from that over priced shit. I hear it's a ripoff too because you can't tell if the user is a free or paid account so they might never see the message, plus lots of fake accounts.

Anyway I wish I didn't sign up for the damn thing after I read into it more. The founder is a feminist and hates white nationalist and even hired security.

Also they banned guns on their app too so no gun pics allowed and I read that it's geared towards the typical feminist young lady.

I put on my profile though I'm big into guns, right wing politics "preserving my heritage wink wink" as well and other stuff like that. I'm sure most will be turned off by that.

I noticed some of the hot looking local fake news reporters use this app as well because they came up. In fact 4 of them I find to be really hot so I swiped like of course on it even though they have brains of mush. I mean I'd hit it still regardless how liberal a woman is if they're cute though.

I guess most on here don't like that. Can't imagine being with a feminist regardless how hot. I guess I'm bad with that lol since I got a crush on some of those Moranbong chicks as well.

Anyway check this out. Their CEO has security because of dem ebil Nahzi white nationalist. Doesn't look like a site that wants our business.

This is why a legit, WN dating site is needed. I mean legit not some 3rd rate BS that has been put together a couple times by censorcunt posters. A site that can become mainstream for people to use. Besides us WN are a small group so less competition from non whites and the majority of the population. We need a Tinder or Bumble for WN. Not one just for cuckservatives because Republicunts are almost just as bad.

Oh and the image verification makes you take a selfie and raise your right hand giving the communist salute. I should have done the Roman salute LOL.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/w...merican-values

http://www.businessinsider.com/bumbl...i-issue-2018-6

Old July 18th, 2018 #2
Jack Russell

Why did you sign up for it without researching it first? Did you pay them? There were many mainstream news articles about this "dating" service and its feminist taint, being a rogue breakoff from Tinder.

Literally first search result:

Last week, TechCrunch broke the news that Whitney Wolfe and a group of other former Tinder employees are launching a new Tinder competitor called Bumble.
She worked under co-founder and CMO Justin Mateen as VP of Marketing, while dating him, and helped grow Tinder’s business among young college students. After a couple of years with the company, however, things went sour between Justin and Whitney, leading to a lawsuit waged against Justin Mateen, Sean Rad, Tinder, and IAC.

Within the lawsuit, Wolfe claimed that Mateen had sexually harassed her through unwanted messages, and that Rad had unfairly stripped her of a co-founder title. The case was settled out of court with no admission of wrongdoing on either side. Wolfe’s settlement reportedly totaled $1 million.

https://techcrunch.com/2014/12/02/bu...are-in-charge/

So all in all there was no wrongdoing, yet this cunt brought it all the way to the courts, claiming sexual harassment, "unwanted" messages(wtf? just delete them), and stripped him of 1 mil. All the hallmarks of a vile feminist.

Looks like MGTOW is the safest bet atm until things are straightened out among the white diaspora.
"Put an ax into the hands of young, strong Jews and Jewesses and let them earn their bread in the sweat of their brow, for it is not fitting that we Goyim toil while they idle away their time behind the stove, feasting and farting." -Martin Luther

Last edited by Jack Russell; July 18th, 2018 at 12:59 AM.

Old July 18th, 2018 #3
Erik T. White

I know it's hard to find dates these days. Hell, if you happen to find some decent White woman, don't think of marrying the first one you go out with. If a relationship looks somewhat promising, and she doesn't mind sportshagging, best of luck. I know it's a really different time from the 1960s-1970s when it was "Your place or mine?" And, hell, I dated a few White girls who became radical feminists later on. Good hunting!

Old July 18th, 2018 #4
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Russell View Post
Why did you sign up for it without researching it first? Did you pay them? There were many mainstream news articles about this "dating" service and its feminist taint, being a rogue breakoff from Tinder.

Literally first search result:

Last week, TechCrunch broke the news that Whitney Wolfe and a group of other former Tinder employees are launching a new Tinder competitor called Bumble.
She worked under co-founder and CMO Justin Mateen as VP of Marketing, while dating him, and helped grow Tinder’s business among young college students. After a couple of years with the company, however, things went sour between Justin and Whitney, leading to a lawsuit waged against Justin Mateen, Sean Rad, Tinder, and IAC.

Within the lawsuit, Wolfe claimed that Mateen had sexually harassed her through unwanted messages, and that Rad had unfairly stripped her of a co-founder title. The case was settled out of court with no admission of wrongdoing on either side. Wolfe’s settlement reportedly totaled $1 million.

https://techcrunch.com/2014/12/02/bu...are-in-charge/

So all in all there was no wrongdoing, yet this cunt brought it all the way to the courts, claiming sexual harassment, "unwanted" messages(wtf? just delete them), and stripped him of 1 mil. All the hallmarks of a vile feminist.

Looks like MGTOW is the safest bet atm until things are straightened out among the white diaspora.
Yea, I know most of these dating sites have liberals, and many sluts on them but here in SW Floriduh it's hard to meet people, especially with the population being older than most areas of the country.

I didn't pay for it. It's free. I paid for match.com years back and then tried to cancel and it wasn't pro rated. I then looked into it and saw it is Jews that run it. Anything with Jews associated with it is bad news imo.

But if a girl is a liberal feminist like many now are I'd still hit it if they're hot though.

Old July 18th, 2018 #5
Erik T. White

A word of warning, Jeffrey. One of my step-sons was with a girl for some time. They had an argument and there were nasty words thrown about. Something happened and they got into a row. He had scratches, so did she. In the (((laws))) the burden of proof basically went to who had the worst injuries. He got hit with a domestic violence charge, she was hit with simple assault. She got off from the (((judge))) with a stern warning, he got six months in jail, is now a felon, and must register as an instigator of domestic violence or something like that wherever he goes. He had an ankle monitor for quite some time. He was in dental hygienist school, making straight As, and the top of his class. He can never work as a dental hygienist nor any other type of health care worker, ever.

I know it's hard to date even white women these days. And, please!!! Don't got the "Asian flu" route. They are highly more protected than even white girls.

Please, please be mature, Fine White Nationalist!!!!!

Old July 18th, 2018 #6
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
But if a girl is a liberal feminist like many now are I'd still hit it if they're hot though.
Guys started fucking these bitches, then leaving them. Because they're only good for one thing, and don't make good wives, or companions. Post MeToo movement, they can erroneously accuse you of rape. I think it's more of a revenge tool against men who fuck socially undesirable females, then leave them. I'm not saying that you shouldn't go out and get you some, Jeff, just be careful.

Old July 18th, 2018 #7
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
A word of warning, Jeffrey. One of my step-sons was with a girl for some time. They had an argument and there were nasty words thrown about. Something happened and they got into a row. He had scratches, so did she. In the (((laws))) the burden of proof basically went to who had the worst injuries. He got hit with a domestic violence charge, she was hit with simple assault. She got off from the (((judge))) with a stern warning, he got six months in jail, is now a felon, and must register as an instigator of domestic violence or something like that wherever he goes. He had an ankle monitor for quite some time. He was in dental hygienist school, making straight As, and the top of his class. He can never work as a dental hygienist nor any other type of health care worker, ever.

I know it's hard to date even white women these days. And, please!!! Don't got the "Asian flu" route. They are highly more protected than even white girls.

Please, please be mature, Fine White Nationalist!!!!!

I guess this is why on here we call it the JEWdicial system? Your step son got jewed by the JEWdicial system here in Floriduh.

We need a WN dating site like Tinder and match.com only it's free of Jew influence unlike those Jew owned websites.

So you say it's risky chasing Asian's? I should get off that Moranbong fix with those chicks? It's hard because some of them have pale skin like Jo-Kuk hyang who look very white minus the eyes of course.

Old July 18th, 2018 #8
Ironguard1940

Default Just a suggestion

Jeffrey, you gotta learn to keep it in your pants once in awhile. The way you go on about women here makes you look pitiful. Now you go and sign onto some bullshit communist dating app without checking into it first. I tell you, sir, your penis will make a White slave out of you if you insist on going this route. I am not trying to make you look bad, just trying to help you out a little.

Old July 18th, 2018 #9
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940 View Post
Jeffrey, you gotta learn to keep it in your pants once in awhile. The way you go on about women here makes you look pitiful. Now you go and sign onto some bullshit communist dating app without checking into it first. I tell you, sir, your penis will make a White slave out of you if you insist on going this route. I am not trying to make you look bad, just trying to help you out a little.
All the dating sites are pretty liberal and owned by Jews though.

Not much places to meet girls at, but I want a girl who likes stuff like Hitler and that and WN. All the attractive girls are pretty feminist. On the dating sites as well you will see them with non white friends in pics.

Old July 18th, 2018 #10
Skinhead Zack

Everything You Ought to Know About Eastern European Women - Eastern European Travel

Why Russian Girlfriends Are The Best – Return Of Kings

Its hard finding a decent, racially aware White female in the West these days.

You might consider trying Eastern European girls who are less affected by feminism compared to their Western counterparts. they are likely to have positive views about Hitler and NSDAP in general, too.

They tend to be tall, thin and intelligent. they favor manly White men. unlike Western girls who prefer faggot Justin Bieber looking 'nice' guys or Negro beasts.

And many of them have Asiatic features like slightly slanted eyes or high cheekbones, but with blonde / ash brown hair or grey eyes.

You have to be careful when you choose a dating site because there are so many Eastern Euro / Russian dating scam sites, though.

Good luck finding a right girl if you're gonna go for it.

Old July 18th, 2018 #11
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinhead Zack View Post
Quote:
I get sex anytime I want with no exceptions. She’s tired after work – we bang. She has a headache – we bang. She is on her period – we bang. Her pussy is sore – we bang. I also get a blowjob so that my member is properly lubed for the raw dogging that follows.
Quote:
If I’m free and haven’t emptied my sperm reserves in a while, I give her a good and thorough pummeling — the harder the better. If, while her pussy is being demolished, her eyes roll to the back of her head, then I’m doing it right. Mediocre sex is not acceptable. I also give her a good pounding if she’s moody and bugging me.
Quote:
Her job is to make sure her man is well fed, well rested, and always has a warm hole to empty his sperm reserves.
Is this supposed to be satire? If not, then the "man" who wrote this garbage is clearly an idiot.

Old July 18th, 2018 #12
Skinhead Zack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Is this supposed to be satire? If not, then the "man" who wrote this garbage is clearly an idiot.
He is a degenerate. sorry if the article offended you. but to some at here, I thought it would be helpful. never meant to offend anyone here though.

Old July 18th, 2018 #13
Crowe

Take your pick, Jeffrey! Most of them are Eastern-European.

Old July 18th, 2018 #14
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Take your pick, Jeffrey! Most of them are Eastern-European.

Yea, we talked on here before about Eastern Euro women being less corrupted in the mind compared to most of Europe and North America.

The problem with western women, well most of them is that they have this ego complex and think they're hot shit. Sorta like Hillary does and they feel empowered.

They use their pussy as a women to make guys bend for them.

Old July 18th, 2018 #15
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
I guess this is why on here we call it the JEWdicial system? Your step son got jewed by the JEWdicial system here in Floriduh.

We need a WN dating site like Tinder and match.com only it's free of Jew influence unlike those Jew owned websites.

So you say it's risky chasing Asian's? I should get off that Moranbong fix with those chicks? It's hard because some of them have pale skin like Jo-Kuk hyang who look very white minus the eyes of course.

Moranbong Band - We love the Party flag (우리는 당기를 사랑하네)
I've known several pale guys who married asians and several who shagged them. I was young once. As I've said previously, I went to a lot of places with my family who were in the music business to the Pacific islands. Being young, tall, and muscular in my youth, I didn't have any problem with dates. When I was 17 in the south Pacific, a jap girl got absolutely entranced with me. She offered anything I wanted, so to speak, but I didn't take her up on it. I wouldn't let my body be defiled, and I hadn't met a White girl for around a week on that island. I was as horny as the proverbial hoot owl (we're all adults) but I said no to the jap who was, in fact, paler than others (probably half jap, half pale from a "greatest generation" green nigger.) Two days later I met a knock down gorgeous White Girl and we had an idyllic two week romance. We wrote each other for five years afterwards, although I was dating other White girls in college. She was the daughter of a doctor, and I wonder what would have happened had we gotten together again (she always invited me to a rich city in California where she lived with her family, overlooking the Pacific.) That was "the girl who got away," by my own fault!!

Hang in there. A White girl awaits you!!! Even at age 17 I wouldn't defile my body. I hope you will have the same strength, since you are White and come from THE ONLY NOBLE RACE!!!!!!!

The pale guys who married asians all got divorced and screwed over. I think one killed himself because of what happened to him, but I'm not sure. My white ex screwed me over too, but that was in the 1990s and I was still fit and had a glorious time before I finally married my wonderful wife. We did live together for about a year (as I had with my ex) and our 23rd anniversary will be this December. Hang in there, White Nationalist Brother!!!! A White Woman awaits you!!!

Last edited by Erik T. White; July 18th, 2018 at 06:48 PM. Reason: clarification, more info

Old July 18th, 2018 #16
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
I've known several pale guys who married asians and several who shagged them. I was young once. As I've said previously, I went to a lot of places with my family who were in the music business to the Pacific islands. Being young, tall, and muscular in my youth, I didn't have any problem with dates. When I was 17 in the south Pacific, a jap girl got absolutely entranced with me. She offered anything I wanted, so to speak, but I didn't take her up on it. I wouldn't let my body be defiled, and I hadn't met a White girl for around a week on that island. I was as horny as the proverbial hoot owl (we're all adults) but I said no to the jap who was, in fact, paler than others (probably half jap, half pale from a "greatest generation" green nigger.) Two days later I met a knock down gorgeous White Girl and we had an idyllic two week romance. We wrote each other for five years afterwards, although I was dating other White girls in college. She was the daughter of a doctor, and I wonder what would have happened had we gotten together again (she always invited me to a rich city in California where she lived with her family, overlooking the Pacific.) That was "the girl who got away," by my own fault!!

Hang in there. A White girl awaits you!!! Even at age 17 I wouldn't defile my body. I hope you will have the same strength, since you are White and come from THE ONLY NOBLE RACE!!!!!!!

The pale guys who married asians all got divorced and screwed over. I think one killed himself because of what happened to him, but I'm not sure. My white ex screwed me over too, but that was in the 1990s and I was still fit and had a glorious time before I finally married my wonderful wife. We did live together for about a year (as I had with my ex) and our 23rd anniversary will be this December. Hang in there, White Nationalist Brother!!!! A White Woman awaits you!!!

Wow, that is a lot for being a young man and being able to resist an attractive girl, granted she wasn't white. If that was me I'd probably would have boned her lol at that age.

What is with all the jokes about Asian women and how they tend to be controlling and crazy?

I recall my dad saying my grandfather was worried about him going to Nam that he'd find a gook wife. He was in the Pacific in WW Jew so of course he disliked Gooks.

Old July 18th, 2018 #17
Skinhead Zack

Asians make bad parents compared to Whites. because they lack empathy.

Only White women make good mothers.

And yes, "submissive Asian" is a myth. once a gook female marries you, she'll want you to hand over your salary to her.

She wants to control the money in a relationship.

Last edited by Skinhead Zack; July 18th, 2018 at 07:12 PM. Reason: Adding More Information

Old July 18th, 2018 #18
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinhead Zack View Post
Asians make bad parents compared to Whites. because they lack empathy.

Only White women make good mothers.

And yes, "submissive Asian" is a myth. once a gook female marries you, she'll want you to hand over your salary to her.

She wants to control the money in a relationship.
Yea. I mean, most western white women are bad enough wanting all the money for material items.

Thread