VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 26th, 2005 #1
Stan Sikorski
Returned

Default Shanktalk World Wide with Peter Schaenk

Shanktalk World Wide with Peter Schaenk debuts this evening at 6 PM EST. on VNN Broadcasting.

Listen in at: http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com:8000/listen.pls

Old December 26th, 2005 #2
Stan Sikorski
Returned

Archive of the debut show at http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/2...sworldwide.htm

Also circulating on VNNB live feed: http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com:8000/listen.pls

Old December 26th, 2005 #3
Chain

Peter's first VNN show being re-broadcast this moment on the live feed.

Old December 26th, 2005 #4
October Sun Films

Excellent debut!

Old December 27th, 2005 #5
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

I knew Peter would be coming over to our side... THE WHITE SIDE!

You stink RBN!

Old December 29th, 2005 #6
JimInCO
Meinungsverbrecher

No show today (12/29)?
who do not adequately realize the irritations they inflict."
- H.G. Wells (November 11, 1933)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Old January 2nd, 2006 #7
Geoff Beck
Hammer

Default another great show

Mr. Schaenk, I'd love to call you tonight but I'm sick, throat quite sure. But am enjoying the show.

Old January 3rd, 2006 #8
Elizabeth Smith
kinder, gentler, "bitch"

Every show is excellent. Have enjoyed listening to you for a long time.

"Materialism leads men to seek artificial status through wealth or property.
True social status comes from service to Family, Race and Nation."
~David Lane 88 Precepts

Our #1 Priority

I may be "fat", but you're an asshole and I can diet.

"I don't mind saying, I've got all the hair I need on my chest, fantasize away." -Tench

My Ignore List: Tench and all his sockpuppets, Kindly Negro Doctor

Old January 4th, 2006 #9
Agis
biocultural Realpolitik

Here's a link to the ipod feed: http://feeds.feedburner.com/ShankTalk

:cheers:

Old January 4th, 2006 #10
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

just getting around to this and yes the sound quality is good!

Old January 4th, 2006 #11
Druidictus

Just have to say this is excellent work. Thanking you Peter.

Lets spread the word! Peter you're a great speaker and well founded in your understanding.

Cheers.

Old January 8th, 2006 #12
Cthulhu

What I was thinking of when Peter was discussing "studies" etc... and personal experience:

"The human intellect is said to be so constituted that general ideas arise by abstraction from particular observations, and therefore come after them in point of time. If this is what actually occurs, as happens in the case of a man who has to depend solely upon his own experience for what he learns—who has no teacher and no book,—such a man knows quite well which of his particular observations belong to and are represented by each of his general ideas. He has a perfect acquaintance with both sides of his experience, and accordingly, he treats everything that comes in his way from a right standpoint. This might be called the natural method of education.

"Contrarily, the artificial method is to hear what other people say, to learn and to read, and so to get your head crammed full of general ideas before you have any sort of extended acquaintance with the world as it is, and as you may see it for yourself. You will be told that the particular observations which go to make these general ideas will come to you later on in the course of experience; but until that time arrives, you apply your general ideas wrongly, you judge men and things from a wrong standpoint, you see them in a wrong light, and treat them in a wrong way. So it is that education perverts the mind. "
- A. Schopenhauer, On Education

Old January 11th, 2006 #13
Miskatonic

I take offense to the comparison of the Vikings with the Lebanese and Amerikwa niggers. According to Shank they (scandinavians) were basically niggerlike (behaved like animals) until the christians tamed them, and now they are so great. What a bunch of bullshit. Perhaps christianity has had a huge hand to play in the pussification of whites and white men in general, and that is why these muds are not recieving any violent retribution. Hell they are too busy fucking the white girls in the houses of these great christian men to be in harms way.

I know this whole arguement is old news but Shank's comments struck a nerve.
...For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men. This I have known ever since I stretched out my fingers to the abomination within that great gilded frame; stretched out my fingers and touched a cold and unyielding surface of polished glass.

Old January 11th, 2006 #14
Stormfront Riggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miskatonic
I take offense to the comparison of the Vikings with the Lebanese and Amerikwa niggers. According to Shank they (scandinavians) were basically niggerlike (behaved like animals) until the christians tamed them, and now they are so great. What a bunch of bullshit. Perhaps christianity has had a huge hand to play in the pussification of whites and white men in general, and that is why these muds are not recieving any violent retribution. Hell they are too busy fucking the white girls in the houses of these great christian men to be in harms way.

It's not old news, Peter (as much as I really love the guy) goes over board in my opinion with the so-called greatness of Christianity totally ignoring it's brutal and savage past. This is one of the only subjects that I take issue with Peter on -> That Christianity - Is a strength, that it's been a good defense against Jewish power, that Jesus wasn't a Jew, or the fact that Christianity did not originated as a Jewish Cult of Essenes but rather a cult of European White men.

Did not Western Civilization exist and flourish without Christianity?

Were the Romans stronger before or after the advancement of Christianity?

What does Christianity stand for today, and what will it stand for tomorrow?

These are important questions that need to be addressed in a responsible way, but to call the European Pagan tribes (who were by the way our ancestors as well) barbaric animals before they met with the Roman sword of Christianity, well, quite frankly it's absurd.

Even with that ^ said I think Peter is a real asset and I've contributed to turners network $financially in support of Peter's show and I will continue to do so because of the rest of his opinions (outside of Christianity) that I enjoy and agree with.

Old January 11th, 2006 #15
blueskies
Banned

The Vikings invented the ball bearing wheels.

Old January 15th, 2006 #16
Druidictus

Default Live Broadcasting Times

For those that are confused over live broadcasting times, this may help http://www.turnerradionetwork.com/schedule.htm, it's the schedule to when Peter's show are on. Usually GMT -4, 7pm till 8.00pm, Mon-Fri.

Old January 30th, 2006 #17
Georgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miskatonic

The ancient peoples of the world (Egyptians, Sumerians, Romans, Greeks, etc.) knew much about the world and accomplished much LONG before Christianity ever came into existence. Were told that Christianity was supposed to have "civilized" the world when the world already knew so much and was no less barbaric than the Christians were who spread their "faith of love and peace" with the sword. And lets not even get into the dark ages.

Old February 18th, 2006 #18
Amalekite
Retrosexual

Just finished listening to Peter Schaenk #16. Loved the Alex Jones impersonation! I get a kick out of that song the guy emailed to complain about. Don't stop using that song, Peter!

Anyways, I think Peter Schaenk is great. He's reasonable. His arguments are persuasive. He's bound to appeal to a far wider audience than VNN normally does. Picking him up was a smart move.

Old February 18th, 2006 #19
westernalliance

Peter, easy on the Vikings.

Did they rape rob and pillage Greenland, Iceland?

Thread