VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 9th, 2018 #1
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Default Mass Immigration as a Form of Warfare

Brilliant, many good arguments made, a must watch.

Old July 9th, 2018 #2
Erik T. White

This is a GREAT FIND!!!!!! Yes, I'm shouting!!!! It is so well thought out that it made my head spin!!

I'm only one VNN member, but I suggest all on VNN watch this and spread it around!!!

Old July 11th, 2018 #3
jaekel

Under the current Administration, it is possible to use this as evidence of a war strategy against a nation.
under Democrats like Obama and Hillary that would say that's Antiquated thinking and we're more Progressive now we are stronger with diversity.
Remember General Wesley Clark's comments while bombing Serbia? There is no place in the modern world for mono-ethnic states.
that is why politics is so important so important to get out and vote as we've been done and other countries of followed suit they have more nationalist leaders now.
Crow is a traitor, so he'll try to demoralize everyone by making all kinds of excuses of how nothing's getting better and the Jews are running everything in the ground anyway.

Old July 11th, 2018 #4
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaekel View Post
Crow is a traitor, so he'll try to demoralize everyone by making all kinds of excuses of how nothing's getting better and the Jews are running everything in the ground anyway.
I'm simply stating the facts. I know cuckservatives like you enjoy masturbating over every little minor perceived victory, which only amounts to jews placating White morons once again, but all I really expect is real results. Not Lee Greenwood intros, and "Go murica!" hype, which I'm sure pulls at the heart strings of every jaekel in America. And as long as that's all that is required to get your support, you'll keep getting fucked by jews over and over again. Stay stupid, America!

Last edited by Crowe; July 11th, 2018 at 09:34 PM.

Old July 12th, 2018 #5
jaekel

No crow bait.
You are a marxist, spreading demoralization at every opportunity.

Old July 12th, 2018 #6
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaekel View Post
No crow bait.
You are a marxist, spreading demoralization at every opportunity.
Stormfront calls, if you're looking for Great Orange Hype masturbation topics. You can also join your CI tard buddies, who's nonsense is protected by forums rules. It's the perfect place for you.

Old July 13th, 2018 #7
Dan Hadaway

You two need a room.

Tags
alternative hypothesis, mass immigration

Thread