Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 17th, 2018 #1
Ironguard1940

Default Will a 51st state change our flag or just add a star?

https://www.click2houston.com/news/p...ible-51st-star

I have actually thought a lot about this. This is obviously in no way the same nation founded by the 56 White men who signed the Declaration of Independence and the 39 White men who signed the Constitution. This isn't even the same nation that existed in 2000. Many nations-most notably South Africa-changed their national colors when the niggers took over from White people. If and when the muds completely take over this nation, will the flag change? Should it? Like it or not, this nation's finest moments include the Stars and Stripes. It was a White nation when those finest moments happened. From now on, we are going downhill.

Old July 17th, 2018 #2
Dan Hadaway

They can just keep adding stars ad infinitum. I don't really see why not? You could change the layout, like have 50 stars surrounding one larger star or something like that.

Old July 17th, 2018 #3
littlefieldjohn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Hadaway View Post
They can just keep adding stars ad infinitum. I don't really see why not? You could change the layout, like have 50 stars surrounding one larger star or something like that.
Alaska, 1867, Hawaii, 1898 . "Imperialism". California, 1846. "Imperialism". Louisiana Purchase, 1804 "Imperialism".

Old July 17th, 2018 #4
Erik T. White

Well, the now deposed imperial chairman Brokeback Insane Govomit said we have fifty-seven states and since he was and is never wrong what's a few more? In reality, I heard that the lava flow on the "big island" of Hawaii just created a new island from the lava flow. Maybe that could be included as a state, never mind that Hawaii is already a state. The native Hawaiians have "rights," so they could demand the new island become a state for ethnic Hawaiians only (never mind that the island of Niihau is already set aside as a place for native Hawaiians ONLY!)

The White Men who founded the U. S. are already spinning in their graves as it is now the kwa, two or more sets of (((laws))) for differing races, all screwing Whites. Hell, just burn the flag along with the Korangutan (the book of the profit), the declaration of interdependence, the kwa constipation, and just find some way of creating a new country for Whites only. Pipe dream, I know, but I'd defend it to my DEATH!!!!!!!!

Old July 18th, 2018 #5
Donncha Dennis

we should definitely add more stars and bars to the flag

Click image for larger version

Name:	43013309-stars-and-bars-in-front-of-stars-and-stripes-grunge-fade-background.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	293.6 KB
ID:	10229

Thread