Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 20th, 2010 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default "Keep it legal": good advice for winners or losers?

A man said:

[T]he struggle will be carried on with "legal" means as long as the power to be overthrown employs such means; but it will not shun illegal means if the oppressor uses them.

Now, who among you has the brainpower to explain why the advice and behavior of the conservatives (AmRen, A3P, the Republican Party, Ron Paul libertarians) -- always and only use legal means -- trumps the advice and behavior of the judeo-left (jews, Bolsheviks, communists, illiberals, Democrats, blacks), in light of the comparative success of the two sides?

Hitler in Mein Kampf ch. 7 on the difference between NS meetings and bourgeois conservative meetings
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...02#post1273002

Last edited by Alex Linder; May 14th, 2011 at 05:25 AM.

Old December 20th, 2010 #2
Alex Linder
Administrator

Who here will dispute that if one party in a struggle cheats while the other plays fair, the cheating party always wins?

Old December 20th, 2010 #3
Kamerad Q

The cons are incapable of even naming their nemesis, and it is impossible to oppose that which cannot be defined. In essence they never played the game, but instead are played by a rigged game which they have voluntarily submitted to. Since they have proven themselves to be feeble of mind, and weak in character it is foolish to expect cons to play hardball when they duck and cover whenever the Tribe tosses a softball in their direction.

In the land of the free and home of the brave what you call for borderers on "totally illegal words" Chief. Furthermore, most would be heroes are not up to the challenge of fighting fire with fire, and would more than likely burn themselves in the attempt, so I will summon forth the Werwolf legions in their stead. Stand back, behold the war cry!

Old December 21st, 2010 #4
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamerad Q View Post
The cons are incapable of even naming their nemesis, and it is impossible to oppose that which cannot be defined. In essence they never played the game, but instead are played by a rigged game which they have voluntarily submitted to. Since they have proven themselves to be feeble of mind, and weak in character it is foolish to expect cons to play hardball when they duck and cover whenever the Tribe tosses a softball in their direction.

[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3][COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=3]In the land of the free and home of the brave what you call for borderers on "totally illegal words" Chief.
The point I'm making is that I'm disgusted with so-called Whites not facing squarely the fact that attempts among Whites to organize have been defeated by enemy activity. It's like a game of make believe in which these high-IQ cowards and fools pretend it's all about us and what we think and do when manifestly it is not. Remember that cheerleader skit with Will Ferrell and Cheri Oteri in which they're going for "the perfect cheer"? It's like that with the brainacs. All they have to do is write "the perfect essay" and all the troubles will just fade away. Our actions are only part of the equation, and as the man's words suggest, we have to taken into account what the enemy does.

This is pure 101 stuff, yet not understood or acknowledged by almost all on our side. How much they've ingrained self-hatred, is how the left would put it. Does anyone reading this actually belive that Whites are not capable of organizing - anything? So if they're having trouble with this one thing, it must be because of some external obstacle, eh?

Until we have ways of striking back at the enemy physically and legally, we have nothing. And we should face that fact, not pretend otherwise. Again, this is as 101 as it gets.

SNL skit or A3P meeting?

Last edited by Alex Linder; December 21st, 2010 at 03:13 AM.

Old December 21st, 2010 #5
notmenomore

Power has never let "the Law" stand in its way.

Old December 21st, 2010 #6
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by notmenomore View Post
Power has never let "the Law" stand in its way.

"Laws are silent in time of war." -Cicero

Old March 25th, 2011 #7
Bardamu
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Who here will dispute that if one party in a struggle cheats while the other plays fair, the cheating party always wins?
You are making an assumption that the reason one side wins is because they cheat, and not because they have control of the institutions, and the backing of dozens of multi billionaires.

Old March 25th, 2011 #8
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardamu View Post
You are making an assumption that the reason one side wins is because they cheat, and not because they have control of the institutions, and the backing of dozens of multi billionaires.
They cheat when they're in control of the institutions - but not to gain control of them, eh? Right.

Old March 25th, 2011 #9
SmokyMtn
Banned

George Lincoln Rockwell:
Quote:
Any man who spends thirty or forty years pretending to imagine there is such an easy way, while our country and our White Race go down and down is not a dreamer, nor is he ignorant. He is a coward!

‘Conservatives’ are the world’s champion ostriches, muttering to one another down under the sand in ‘secret’, while their plumed bottoms wave in the breezes for the Jews to kick at their leisure. They are fooling nobody but themselves.
Thanks for posting that piece by Rockwell, enjoyed reading it again.

Old April 5th, 2011 #10
P.E.
Geriatric Coalburner

Quote:
Someone said: In heaven, all the interesting people are missing.

Let's face it then: The only worthwhile concept of heaven, is heaven(s) for each group. And the only people that belong in heaven are the most ruthless 'unfair' (in modern judeo-morality anyway) bastards against the other people in the struggle.

Unfortunately, the real other group has made our group a bunch of infighting people, who use this principle to be unfair and ruthless to each other rather than other groups in the world struggle for domination.

Heaven is history. The men remembered earned their spots. Those that want to be in history (heaven) better start thinking suprahistorically rather than in ass-kissing for the present status-quo. The ruthlessness in the attack of the Jew is why he is where he is; be it in the pogroms of the 20th century, or the bailouts and other financial treacheries of the 21st.

They were outnumbered in the world, so they HAD to cheat. They HAD to be unfair. They implanted their slave morality in the world (Christian morality) so that they could get away with this to the echoing words of forgiveness, tolerance, anti-semitism. The ancients didn't fuck with this bullshit. They saw a threat, they saw people who were against life, and they conquered and destroyed them. THEY were doing the benevolent and ennobling thing so they and their peoples wouldn't end up like we are today.

I see a lot of people write things in this community. The most moving things I see are so God damned incendiary and moving in their vitriol that their poetic capabilities should be commissioned to write a successor to ancient mythology for a new white religion for the masses.

More poetry, less prose. Was mainstream NS of the 1920's (that which helped grow those masses we see in the videos) not more wholly poetry rather than prose? The greatest writers and orators sound more like Homer in the Iliad than Bill Nye the Science Guy. I don't know if my IQ is 40 or 140, but I know that I more easily get fired up and pissed at a heated simple message a man of 40 IQ can understand, than that which only men of a 140 IQ can decipher. Whereas the latter is preferable for the realm of the elite in their making of policy, the former is the only tool that will move masses. To quote a recent occurrence: "They hate our freedoms". Durrrrrr fuck..... I can't believe how many people I still hear spout that shit and defend it so vehemently.

That key lies between all rulers in history, from which the Jews have learned to use to their advantage well, as their legions of our own people scream anti-semitism and holocaust for them after taking in the 40-IQ digestible Schindler's List.

Some of these so-called 'moralists' today would call such emotional manipulation unfair and intentional subjugation of other peoples for their will.

So? Are we waiting for some real God to come referee the 'fairness'?

It's a load of shit.

Last edited by P.E.; April 5th, 2011 at 07:19 PM.

Old May 7th, 2012 #11
Alex Linder
Administrator

[quote from OD post on Ben Tillman and how he and South Carolina overcame nigger majority to defeat Reconstruction and put humans back on top in the Palmetto State]

And he continued: “How did we recover our liberty? By fraud and violence. We tried to overcome the thirty thousand majority by honest methods, which was a mathematical impossibility. After we had borne these indignities for eight years life became worthless under such conditions. Under the leadership and inspiration of Mart Gray – because he planned and brought about the Straight-out movement of ’76 – we won the fight. In 1878 we had to resort to more fraud and violence, and so again in 1880. Then the Registration Law and eight-box system was evolved from the superior intelligence of the white man to check and control this surging, muddy stream of ignorance.

“And this must be our justification, our vindication, and our excuse to the world that we are met int Convention openly, boldly, without any pretense of secrecy, to announce that it is our purpose, as far as we may, without coming into conflict with the United States Constitution, to put such safeguards around this ballot in future, to so restrict the suffrage and circumscribe it, that this infamy can never come about again.”

Old March 25th, 2011 #12
SmokyMtn
Banned

Quote:
A man said:

[T]he struggle will be carried on with "legal" means as long as the power to be overthrown employs such means; but it will not shun illegal means if the oppressor uses them.

Now, who among you has the brainpower to explain why the advice and behavior of the conservatives (AmRen, A3P, the Republican Party, Ron Paul libertarians) -- always and only use legal means -- trumps the advice and behavior of the judeo-left (jews, Bolsheviks, communists, illiberals, Democrats, blacks), in light of the comparative success of the two sides?
Start up a foundation, grant me a handsome annual salary, and I will get busy writing some of the best bullshit that you have ever seen.

Of course, I am joking, but how is that any different then what the AmRen, A3P, Republicans, Ron Paul, and the libertarians are doing?

Old April 4th, 2011 #13
N.B. Forrest

That piece proves that Rockwell was not just a great speaker, but a truly brilliant writer as well.

Thread