Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 10th, 2010 #1
Rounder

Default Raising Bulldogs

I breed English and French bulldogs for a hobby and to help finance my youngest daughter Macy's college education. The following are a few photos of my latest litter. Bullogs are unique in that it requires artifical insemmination or surgical implanting in order to get them pregnant, and C-sections are required for birthing. Consequently, bulldogs are fairly expensive to purchase.

Spike

Madeleine

Tex (born 14 Dec 09)

Lulu-Mae (born 14 Dec 09)

Suzie (born 14 Dec 09)

Dolly (born 14 Dec 09)

Last edited by Rounder; February 10th, 2010 at 06:20 PM.

Old February 15th, 2010 #2
Jim Connolly1917
Tiocfaidh ár lá

they look delicious.

Old March 12th, 2010 #3
Rounder

Here's Gorgeous Molly, one of my English bulldogs. She had 8 pups her last litter and they sold like hotcakes. She's due to give birth again April 1st. Wouldn't you just love going thru life with a face like that ??

Last edited by Rounder; March 15th, 2010 at 08:30 AM.

Old June 9th, 2010 #4
Rounder

Default Sold Molly for $5,000.00

I sold Molly, after she became pregnant, on the internet for $5,000.00 to a lady in Ohio.

Molly had 9 pups born April 1st. 8 lived and are now 9 weeks old. 4 have been sold for a total of $11,000, and 4 more are for sale for $2,800.00 each. View their photos at this link:

http://www.undercoverbulldogs.com/Puppies-for-Sale.html

View photo of Molly at this link to get an idea of what a super high quality English bulldog should look like.

http://www.undercoverbulldogs.com/Puppy-Nursery.html

WNs interested in becoming breeders of English bulldogs can obtain 2 or 3 females on the internet (www.puppyfind.com) for $1,000.00 to $1,500.00 each, then when they come in heat, get them bred by a high pedigree stud dog in your area. Professional breeders with stud dogs for rent are easy to find, via google. They charge from $400.00 to $1,000.00 for each stud service.

English and French bulldog pups are easy to sell on the internet, and there are dozens of sites. www.puppyfind.com, being the best, in my experience. www.nextdaypets.com and www.buypuppiesdirect.com are excellent sites as well.

And phone me with any questions: 417-463-7703.

Last edited by Rounder; June 9th, 2010 at 08:02 PM.

Thread