VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 16th, 2009 #1
WhiteTruth

Default Signed copy of 'The Turner Diaries' for sale

It is inscribed by Dr. William Pierce with the following:

"Revolutionary regards to Charles (last name omitted), a comrade in the struggle for our future'

and dated 1/24/94.

The book is in very good shape - some chipping to front and very minor wear to the corners. I can go over it with my camcorder and make a video if there are any serious offers (serious means at least $100+).

Thanks.

Old January 18th, 2009 #2
Charles Milles

Hal Turner was selling signed copies of the Turners Diaries for only $20 last year. However, it was Hal Turner signing his own name to Dr Pierce's book.

I wonder how much those Hal Turner signed copies of the Turner Diaries are worth now?

Old January 19th, 2009 #3
William Hyde
Someday Never Comes

I've actually got several copies of The Turner Diaries and several copies of Hunter I intended to sell and give as gifts - just haven't gotten around to it.

They're both great reads especially The Turner Diaries.

Back in the day Wolfman Jack used to sell "Autographed photos of Jesus Christ" over the air during his radio shows : http://www.austinchronicle.com/gyrob...id=oid%3A85896 ... I don't think the autographs were ever authenticated though!

Old January 19th, 2009 #4
WhiteTruth

This copy was signed by Dr. Pierce, not Hal Turner. I have my own personalized 1st Ed. as well as a copy of Hunter he signed to me in person, and am able to compare the signatures

Old April 28th, 2009 #5
williamjoseph

Default Please Help Brothers

Hey, Does anyone have a good pic of a signed copy of the turner diaries so i can compare my copy to it to detirmine its authenticity.
Thanks so much

Old May 2nd, 2009 #6
colleen

How much for this? With the signature? Plz PM me or respond here.

Old May 3rd, 2009 #7
Dies Irae
Cowboy Astronomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by colleen View Post
How much for this? With the signature? Plz PM me or respond here.
Read the first post.
"These were no soft-bellied, conservative businessmen assembled for some Masonic mumbodumbo; no loudmouthed, beery red-necks letting off a little ritualized steam about "the goddam niggers"; no pious, frightened churchgoers whining for the guidance or protection of an anthropomorphic deity. These were real men, White men, men who were now one with me in spirit and consciousness as well as in blood." -- Earl Turner, The Turner Diaries

Thread