Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 1st, 2017 #41
Rolf
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 99
Rolf
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
How are you sure about that?
I don't think I said I was sure about that. There's no way to prove either position. We'd have to consider thousands of variables.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fico View Post
Christianity and Islam have same mongrel program.
Christianity has teachings that strongly oppose mongrelization, but these teachings are largely ignored by modern mainstream Christians, including WN Christians and Atheists.

While mainstream Christianity is insane, it doesn't mean it can't be sanitized.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
We should try to be as good as we can. Xtianity is not good because it is not true. It is not good for many more reasons than that, but that is the starter point for looking for what is good: look for what is true.
Which is why I state we need to look at the Bible and figure out what is true, or more importantly, what works and what doesn't work, even if we don't fully understand why something works.
 
Old October 1st, 2017 #42
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Pre-Rapture, USA ⚛️
Posts: 3,871
Emily Henderson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolf View Post
Christianity has teachings that strongly oppose mongrelization, but these teachings are largely ignored by modern mainstream Christians, including WN Christians and Atheists.
Christianity is Jewish in origin. There is no getting around that. 'Miriam' was a Jew, the King being spoken of in Daniel was King of Judah, at war with Syria.

Until Jews bow to Christ, he can't return, per Revelations. John Steinbeck (real name Grosssteinbeck), who was not a drop Jewish, had family involved in a typical do-gooder Xtian cult, and they went to live in Israel and convert the Jews, so they could 'bow to the King' and he could return, fulfilling the supposed 'prophecy'.

For 'seedline' beliefs in Xtian Identity to be a 'thing', you have to ignore where the documents come from, the languages they are written in, and of course basic facts now commonly known about the origin of the planet we live on, and all life on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolf View Post
While mainstream Christianity is insane, it doesn't mean it can't be sanitized.
The belief in blood sacrifice, consumption of flesh and blood, superior Jews, and making all equal through acceptance of the 'holy spirit' is simply wrong, and you would need a lifetime supply of Purell to 'sanitize'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolf View Post
Which is why I state we need to look at the Bible and figure out what is true, or more importantly, what works and what doesn't work, even if we don't fully understand why something works.
What is true and works is what was borrowed from other texts.

No need to bow to false gods, or lie about real things, to find 'what works'.

The 10 commandments come from over forty that originated in Ancient Egypt.

Yet no call to become an Egyptian.

We evolve and we find out what works and does not work. This multicult thing does not work, and Jesus does not give people a make-over, White or not White, anymore than anything else does.

If people want to become better, smarter, stronger, they get there in very real ways, usually involving a lot of work. Work is good. Nothing will magically fix it like Mr. Clean, you have to scrub.
__________________
"Inquiry and doubt are essential checks against deception."--Richard Carrier
 
Old October 1st, 2017 #43
Rolf
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 99
Rolf
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
For 'seedline' beliefs in Xtian Identity to be a 'thing', you have to ignore where the documents come from, the languages they are written in, and of course basic facts now commonly known about the origin of the planet we live on, and all life on it.
Christian Identity is primarily based on the Old Testament I think, the New Testament states that evil exists, teaches people the nature of evil, how to recognize evil, and how to fight evil.

There is however a lot of contradiction in the New Testament, so some creative reading is necessary, but the most interesting parts are the parts that are almost universally ignored by mainstream Christianity.
 
Old October 1st, 2017 #44
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Pre-Rapture, USA ⚛️
Posts: 3,871
Emily Henderson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolf View Post
Christian Identity is primarily based on the Old Testament I think
The part from the Old is the belief that Eve had two sons, one with Satan and one with Adam. The one via Satan is Satan's seed, father of the Jews, Cain. The one with Adam is the father of the Aryan race.

Problem(s) with that include:
-People did not come into being in that way. The Genesis story that says god created the Earth and all life on it in 6 days is wrong. The earth has experienced five mass extinctions, where almost all life on it died. The atmosphere would not have supported human life.

-The Genesis story does not say Cain is a Jew, this is pure speculation on the part of Whites who made that inference. It is part of the very Jewish Torah, what they claim is God speaking to his people, the Jews, and it is their 'oral' law.
When Jews interpret oral law, that is the written law, or 'Talmud'.

It just doesn't get more Jewish than that.

Further, one needs Christ to be a Christian. He is not in the Old Testament---unless one wants to say Daniel and Isaiah were referring to Jesus in their prophecies, and historians can show that they are not.

From the virgin birth, where the Hebrew word for 'virgin' was not used, but the word 'young woman' was used, and where the timeline of 5-6 years was altered to fit a 700 year gap between that time and the birth of Christ....to the misuse of the word 'anointed', and so on, we know this is fallacious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolf View Post
the New Testament states that evil exists, teaches people the nature of evil, how to recognize evil, and how to fight evil.
Those concepts are available elsewhere, and are indeed borrowed concepts, from elsewhere. 'Do unto others' is a prime example, it's origins are Asian and far pre-date the time Christ is supposed to have lived and said it. Christian apologists often say, "wellll....maybe Jesus studied these concepts and was influenced by them." But that is no way to show he, as savior, developed these concepts....it simply shows that there is nothing new being asserted by Jesus, and the writers of these texts got their quotes from Confucius and others.

Jews do not believe in Hell, because they don't have the New Testament. They believe in Satan, however, as he is in the Old, he is a fallen angel.

So Satan makes an appearance in both Jewish gobs of goo.

..and our visual for Satan in old religious art is based on 'Baal', a Jew Pagan god, and from whence they really get their 'Satan' ideas. He wears red and looks a bit like Santa Claus.

When I used to believe in the Bible I jokingly referred to Santa Claus as 'Satan Claws'.

I still think Santa is rather creepy--I give mall Santa a wide berth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolf View Post
There is however a lot of contradiction in the New Testament, so some creative reading is necessary, but the most interesting parts are the parts that are almost universally ignored by mainstream Christianity.
...They are only interesting if one really wants to be a student of the book, and that includes telling the truth on the origins of the documents, which is key to their understanding.
__________________
"Inquiry and doubt are essential checks against deception."--Richard Carrier

Last edited by Emily Henderson; October 1st, 2017 at 10:00 PM.
 
Old October 2nd, 2017 #45
Scaramantula
Zen Fascist
 
Scaramantula's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Val Verde
Posts: 401
Scaramantula
Default

Quote:
Christian Identity is primarily based on the Old Testament I think
Christian Identity is primarily based on the ramblings of retards who smear shit on their walls and get sent to prison for stealing other peoples trash.
 
Old October 2nd, 2017 #46
Fico
Member
 
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 379
Fico
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolf View Post


Christianity has teachings that strongly oppose mongrelization, but these teachings are largely ignored by modern mainstream Christians, including WN Christians and Atheists.

While mainstream Christianity is insane, it doesn't mean it can't be sanitized.
Read Romanchatolic catechism. First Christians has been circumcised jews,Jesus was circumcised Rabbi. In one part of New testamend Jesus said that he is main Rabbi and that their followers can not called themselves as Rabbis. Bible was written on jewish language who is latter translated. Christianity can not oppose mongrelization because we are all gods children.
Reason why whites killed non-whites is because they forcibly wanted christianize people around world and with such policy they follow christs teachenings. Christianity is religion for all people and whites are minority in world so justice of the white race is mongrelization with such religion. Someone say that this is not real Christianity and this is wrong. Real Christianity is non-white religion and orginal Christians were non white un-civilised persons.

You can read anti-Christian books as Natures Eternal Religion,White mans bible,Might is Right,Antichrist,Zaratustra and then you will become anti-Christian and pro-white because if you do not reject Christianity,your children will be mongrelized.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaramantula View Post
Christian Identity is primarily based on the ramblings of retards who smear shit on their walls and get sent to prison for stealing other peoples trash.
Of course,obsession with ancient jewish tribes while our ancestors have gods who were enemies by jewish god and their chosen people.
 
Old October 2nd, 2017 #47
Rolf
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 99
Rolf
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fico View Post
Christianity can not oppose mongrelization because we are all gods children.
I think Christian Identity uses the one drop rule. The New Testament is somewhat different in this regard.

"You people are from your father the devil, and you want to do what your father desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not uphold the truth, because there is no truth in him. Whenever he lies, he speaks according to his own nature, because he is a liar and the father of lies."

If we take it literal the New Testament teaches that there are good men and evil men, good men come from good fathers, and evil men come from evil fathers. This is supposedly accomplished through the spirit which connects father and son.

So Christianity appears to teach that some people are the devil's children, or more precisely, some men are the devil's sons.

http://www.smh.com.au/national/paren...509-1efw2.html

Statistics suggest that Jesus might be on to something.
 
Old October 2nd, 2017 #48
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Pre-Rapture, USA ⚛️
Posts: 3,871
Emily Henderson
Default Bible Skool is now in Session

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolf View Post
I think Christian Identity uses the one drop rule. The New Testament is somewhat different in this regard.

"You people are from your father the devil, and you want to do what your father desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not uphold the truth, because there is no truth in him. Whenever he lies, he speaks according to his own nature, because he is a liar and the father of lies."
That is the quote the CI tie to Cain. John 8:44.

Thank you for bringing up John, it will illustrate the lie of Jesus very effectively.

John claims to be an eyewitness account---a contemporary of Jesus.

Matt, Mark, and Luke have Jesus ministering 2-3 years.

John has it at one year.

We know John could not be a contemporary of Jesus because of the papyrus evidence the gospel is written on. The manuscripts are from the Johannine Community.

John is where the early Church first tries to separate their Xtian thing from traditions of Jews who don't except the Ultimate in Jewtasticness, Jesus.

The crucifixion of Peter was added way later than the earlier document as well.

Even Wiki can explain why this Jewish Christian community had an oppositional attitude toward certain Jews of the day:

"..John is usually dated to AD 90–110.[17][Notes 6] It arose in a Jewish Christian community in the process of breaking from the Jewish synagogue.[18] Scholars believe that the text went through two to three redactions, or "editions", before reaching its current form.[19][20]

John, which regularly describes Jesus' opponents simply as "the Jews", is more consistently hostile to "the Jews" than any other body of New Testament writing.[21][Notes 7] Historian and former Roman Catholic priest James Carroll states: "The climax of this movement comes in chapter 8 of John, when Jesus is portrayed as denouncing 'the Jews' who were gathered at the Temple as the offspring of Satan."[22] In John 8:44 Jesus tells the Jews: "You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and he stood not in the truth; because truth is not in him." In 8:38 and 11:53, "the Jews" are depicted as wishing to kill Jesus. However, Carroll cautions that this and similar statements in the Gospel of Matthew and the 1 Thessolonians should be viewed as "evidence not of Jew hatred but of sectarian conflicts among Jews" in the early years of the Christian church.[23]

As noted by New Testament scholar Obrey M. Hendricks, Jr.: "Although its scathing portrayal of the Jews has opened John to charges of anti-Semitism, a careful reading reveals 'the Jews' to be a class designation, not a religious or ethnic grouping; rather than denoting adherents to Judaism in general, the term primarily refers to the hereditary Temple religious authorities."[24] In later centuries, John was used to support anti-Semitic polemics, but the author of the gospel regarded himself as a Jew, championed Jesus and his followers as Jews, and probably wrote for a largely Jewish community.."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gospel_of_John

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolf View Post
If we take it literal the New Testament teaches that there are good men and evil men, good men come from good fathers, and evil men come from evil fathers. This is supposedly accomplished through the spirit which connects father and son.

So Christianity appears to teach that some people are the devil's children, or more precisely, some men are the devil's sons.

http://www.smh.com.au/national/paren...509-1efw2.html

Statistics suggest that Jesus might be on to something.
Jesus is on to nothing.

There is a mind, but there is no 'soul'. There is no 'holy ghost' and there likely was no Jesus.

And what should be a discussion ender on CI is the fact that Jesus would have been an Essene Jew himself.

You cannot have a 'Pure White' religion with a Jew as itz head.

Becoming redundant.

I agree with a Pastor I used to study under about one thing: Study the book, if you want to know what it says. Only by doing that will you know.

Stop asserting what you 'heard' and learn it for yourself. Where did it come from? Who wrote it? Is it true?

That's where to start. If you want to know about anything that's where you start.

And if you want to take it on faith and learn nothing, then admit that is your choice, and that you don't care if it's true or not.

Otherwise, provide evidence to support your claims.
__________________
"Inquiry and doubt are essential checks against deception."--Richard Carrier
 
Old October 3rd, 2017 #49
Rolf
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 99
Rolf
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
There is a mind, but there is no 'soul'. There is no 'holy ghost' and there likely was no Jesus.
If there is a spirit the Jews most definitely wouldn't want us to know about it. They would carefully marginalize and obfuscate the available information, and 99% of Whites would fall for it because the TV and Wikipedia would never lie to them.
 
Old October 3rd, 2017 #50
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Pre-Rapture, USA ⚛️
Posts: 3,871
Emily Henderson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolf View Post
If there is a spirit the Jews most definitely wouldn't want us to know about it.
That is laughable, as Jews certainly believe in such. They have a special word for 'Heretic' and I've discussed that ad nauseam in some of these threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolf View Post
[
They would carefully marginalize and obfuscate the available information, and 99% of Whites would fall for it because the TV and Wikipedia would never lie to them.
TV is lying to them by telling them they have a soul. The (((networks))) have entire channels dedicated to such.

Rolf: if you believe there to be a soul that resides in human beings, you should offer up some proof. No Jew thus far is preventing you from doing so, since this site is still up and we're both writing what we please--and I'm open to hearing what you have to present.

My god, even I could argue for the other side. Here I go: there is a 'triple helix' in our DNA. It is also in other living things, this same pattern. Does that mean it was 'intelliguntlie dezzined??'

I know how to refute that, too---but that's how you learn. Looking that up will teach someone a lot. That info is not being hidden, but it's not being encouraged to be discussed in an intellectual manner on TV networks. We've got Pat Robertson, we've got Osteen, we've got Hagee....no goddamn Atheist network last time I checked.
In fact, you can't say goddamn or nigger on TV---but you can say bitch, cracker, and shit.

Society is geared to accept that they have a soul with no proof, that niggers are the same as whites with no proof (plenty of proof to the contrary), etc. Lifelong conditioning, by Jews and for Jews.
__________________
"Inquiry and doubt are essential checks against deception."--Richard Carrier
 
Old October 3rd, 2017 #51
Rolf
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 99
Rolf
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
That is laughable, as Jews certainly believe in such. They have a special word for 'Heretic' and I've discussed that ad nauseam in some of these threads.
Jews are matriarchal, while the Christian spirit is patriarchal, so Jews would naturally oppose science that confirms the patriarchal spirit exists.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
Rolf: if you believe there to be a soul that resides in human beings, you should offer up some proof.
Where does it talk in the New Testament about the soul? Mainstream Christianity is loaded with nonsense, so try to focus on the actual text.
 
Old October 3rd, 2017 #52
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Pre-Rapture, USA ⚛️
Posts: 3,871
Emily Henderson
Talking Last Free Bible Lesson, I will charge thereafter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolf View Post
Jews are matriarchal, while the Christian spirit is patriarchal, so Jews would naturally oppose science that confirms the patriarchal spirit exists.
Christians sprang forth from Matriarchal Jewry, muh dear.

SHOW THE SCIENCE. For. Any. Soul.

....you can't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolf View Post
Where does it talk in the New Testament about the soul? Mainstream Christianity is loaded with nonsense, so try to focus on the actual text.
OMfG:

New Testament, Jesus talkin' bout 'soul':

Matthew 16:6
"What good will it be for someone to gain the whole world, yet forfeit their soul? Or what can anyone give in exchange for their soul?"

Matthew 22:37
"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind."

Countless others, I'm the only one presenting evidence, so I'll stop there. Do you even own a Bible?

Do you read Barker, Carrier, Lane Craig, or Doherty?

I read both Christian Apologetic Scholars who advocate for Jesus, and Atheist Historians and Scholars who advocate that no historical Jesus likely existed.

Reading seems to be something you aren't willing to do, nor prove up your case....so why keep posting nonsense?

In a trial, you would be kicked out at the Preliminary stage.

If you don't present tangible stuff that can be examined and debated, then I should do what Carrier rightly does, he stops engaging such people.

Ball is in your court---I don't want to hear what you fancy Jews are up to---prove why what you are asserting is correct, and why it would upset a Jew, or eternally hold yer peas, please.
__________________
"Inquiry and doubt are essential checks against deception."--Richard Carrier

Last edited by Emily Henderson; October 3rd, 2017 at 08:07 PM. Reason: forgot to put proper quotation marks around the direct bebus quotes!
 
Old October 3rd, 2017 #53
Rolf
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 99
Rolf
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
Christians sprang forth from Matriarchal Jewry, muh dear.
Incorrect, Jews adopted matriarchism after the rise of Christianity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
SHOW THE SCIENCE.
No racial research has been allowed in the past 15 years as far as I know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
Matthew 22:37
"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind."
None of your quotes show proof for the concept of an immortal soul in the New Testament.

You make the classic mistake of ascribing doctrine invented by Christian cults to the New Testament. You also have this weird logical fallacy where the Bible must be the work of God, as it claims, in order for it to be useful.

Catholicism actually worked great because people really believed they would be tortured in hell for eternity if they were bad. Then at one point most people stopped really believing in it, as Nietzsche put it, God is dead. I'm not sure if you're really getting any of this stuff though, I think you're still stuck at thinking you can win this argument by proving Jesus never existed.
 
Old October 3rd, 2017 #54
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Pre-Rapture, USA ⚛️
Posts: 3,871
Emily Henderson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolf View Post
Incorrect, Jews adopted matriarchism after the rise of Christianity.
Sigh. Simply stating 'incorrect' does not prove what you said.

Here's how you prove stuff.

What you said is not an indesputable fact, Rolf. Orthodox Jews date it to Mount Sinai, and Karaite Jews are patriarchal always, never adopting the matriarchal belief. Most Karaite Jews had two Jewish parents so to them it did not matter, but they rejected the concept. An assortment of Scholars disagree with the Mt. Sinai assertion, however.

Firstly, what's so funny is that the Jewish Mishnah ties this in specifically to the soul. It says one must have a Jewish momma to convert to Judaism. The term is 'ger tzedek', which means 'righteous convert', and it's what they'd call a woman they converted. Child's 'soul' not Jewish otherwise.

Like Ivanka, America's favorite Shiksa, is a 'ger tzedek' and her kid's 'souls' are Jewish per Orthodox rule.

Karaite Judaism, though, holds that being a Jew is passed only through the father, as it was in the Tanakh. They existed that way always, they never changed.

Orthodox scholars date this practice to Mt. Sinai, long before Jebus. The patrilenal descent was the standard prior to that time.

Some scholars say it started in 4th Century BCE....still ruins your claim.

Reason being, it ties into the question of 'when did Christ Insanity begin'?

Jebus was just being born in this time period, so his ministry and all its beliefs would not have taken place to fix up the Jews' beliefs in 4BCE.

A minority of Scholars put it to 1st or 2nd CE, because the Hellenistic period spans the 4th Century BCE – 1st Century CE, and there is evidence that some say proves Jewish men and non-Jewish women were considered Jewish with no mention of conversion on the part of the non Jew.

Other evidence from the same period says otherwise. Philo of Alexandria said that a Jew and non Jewish couple's child was 'a nothos' which means 'bastard'.

That was regardless of the non Jew being the mother or father of the child. Also disrupts your claim.

So most Non-orthodox scholars put it at the time of Ezra at 4 BCE ; Orthodox Jew Scholars put it at Mt. Sinai in the Torah; a minority believe there is evidence for a period that might fit your claim, from 4 BCE to 1 CE, and that evidence is sketchy at best. The Mishnah has matriarchal law and it far pre-dates Christ Insanity.

Most importantly: All Christianity comes from Jews, as Jesus was an Essene if he lived, and all early Xtians were Jews. Therefore this is a Jewish faith regardless. When I say 'all Xtianity comes from Matriarchal Jews' I'm also asserting it is a faith that comes from Jews, which you don't like to touch.

That's how you use evidence to examine something and see if you are wrong or if you are correct.

I'm more than fine with seeing new things and if incorrect, learning. But that's not been the case thus far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolf View Post
No racial research has been allowed in the past 15 years as far as I know.
Not allowed from 2002-2017?

Lol--who says? That is ridiculous. Was it rockin' in 2001--someone found a White Aryan soul and proved it up--and someone 'shut 'er down?' Who forcibly halted this research?

Did you look for the argument for the Aryan soul? There are CI apologists all over the place. What do they say about Aryan 'souls'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolf View Post
None of your quotes show proof for the concept of an immortal soul in the New Testament.
You are ridiculous.

It is 'nephesh' in the Hebrew.

It is 'Septuagint' in the Greek.

The concept is Jewish, and is in both the Old and New.

You are telling people to accept Christ Insanity and it's "insane" not to, because:

--it's 'good' for combatting Islam.
--we have souls that come from our father's and Jews are keeping us from knowing it.
--it's not Jewish in origin (lol).

....and now you say they don't believe in a soul in the Essene Christ cult.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolf View Post
You make the classic mistake of ascribing doctrine invented by Christian cults to the New Testament. You also have this weird logical fallacy where the Bible must be the work of God, as it claims, in order for it to be useful.
Sigh.

As I proved using historical fact, all that is 'useful' in it came from other sources, like Egypt and Vedic texts.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolf View Post
Catholicism actually worked great because people really believed they would be tortured in hell for eternity if they were bad.




Two words: Spanish Inquisition. Oh, and those Salem Witch Trials...Whites killing Whites because of Christ Insanity.

True morality comes from doing what is good without threats from an out of control maniac.

Also: there are plenty of immoral Atheists, just as there are rotten Xtians, Muslims, and so on...which goes to prove religion is not the fixer of man, as you'd never get that result if it were. It is supernatural, after all, so it should always work the same...but doesn't. Proof is in the pudding.

Philosophy, morality, decisions on how to create an ideal society, and so on, are something widely debated. Behavior is largely biological, which ties in to evolution and the development of people over time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolf View Post
Then at one point most people stopped really believing in it, as Nietzsche put it, God is dead.
Stats show the world is still more religious than not.

You can look up the demographics on that. More Baptists and Catholics in 'Merica than Atheists, and same worldwide--more Muzzies and Xtians than not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolf View Post
I'm not sure if you're really getting any of this stuff though, I think you're still stuck at thinking you can win this argument by proving Jesus never existed.
...A topic I barely touched on, but certainly could. I've presented tangible evidence for all of my assertions, answering all of yours.

You've presented assertions with nothing in hand to back them up. Anyone who reads the thread will see that clearly.

Your 'I heard they believed in one drop theory' and 'I don't know of research being done' is less than zero.

Forum threads are both discussion and debate. You are not even living up to a 'discussion', much less a debate.

Debating requires you to bring your own facts to the table, and answer questions to prove up claims.

Use something with tangible, researchable, quantifiable evidence and show me that the following assertions you made have merit (I'll offer up no more if the other side is not doing same):

--how do you know we have a patriarchal soul, and Jews have hidden this fact?

--what is a soul?

--Is Christ the messiah spoken of in Daniel and Isaiah, and do we know he lived? (whether you think so or not, that is essential for adopting the faith for anyone but a liar)

...I'll even point you in the direction of text, 'The Jesus Puzzle' is probably the best scholarship advocating for a historical Jesus.

That's a starting point. All else is like reality t.v. gossip from your side, no scholarship and not of interest to people who want to know real truth.
__________________
"Inquiry and doubt are essential checks against deception."--Richard Carrier

Last edited by Emily Henderson; October 3rd, 2017 at 11:11 PM. Reason: retarded mathematical error
 
Old October 3rd, 2017 #55
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Pre-Rapture, USA ⚛️
Posts: 3,871
Emily Henderson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scaramantula View Post
Christian Identity is primarily based on the ramblings of retards who smear shit on their walls and get sent to prison for stealing other peoples trash.
Next time I think I will simply steal this quote, he makes the same point about da faif, but funnier n' easier.

As Scaramantula realizes, the weird adoption of a Hebrew faith for Whitey is worthy of not more than one sentence, but the Christ Insanity infected our people and they have an inter-generational attachment to it that is hard to break, as it is emotion based and not logic based.

We need something that is inter-generational for Whites that is TRUE, and good for OUR people, that they can get emotionally attached to, but is logical, real, and helps us to achieve what's really best for the kind of world we want.

I am working on a project re this and it will be worth it IMO.
__________________
"Inquiry and doubt are essential checks against deception."--Richard Carrier
 
Old October 4th, 2017 #56
John Smithwick
A White ethnic group too!
 
John Smithwick's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Gottgläubig Crackertown, in a honkey home, away from Multicultia lol, building National Folk Faith:)
Posts: 130
Blog Entries: 3
John Smithwick
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
We need something that is inter-generational for Whites that is TRUE, and good for OUR people, that they can get emotionally attached to, but is logical, real, and helps us to achieve what's really best for the kind of world we want.

I am working on a project re this and it will be worth it IMO.
Amen sister. You go girl.

I've tried to create something as well, that will actually come up in the top ten list of internet searching for terms like "European American Faith". It was there (as part of my SF blog), but then SF got shut down, so it disappeared. Now SF is back, ... so it might come back. I moved a piece of it here into my VNN blog.

A fellow Canadian created this site which is along the lines you're thinking, I think (mainly scientific arguments):

http://cosmostheologybook.com/

My only critique is that it lacks an entertainment component i.e. song and dance, 'culture', etc., not to mention all the psychology-meditation crap lol (not that I ever pay attention to that stuff - I just like knowing the fancy words lol).

He is Wayne Macleod (that's also his user name on Stormfront). He really doesn't like Christianity which is why he created it (you'll see his pro-White spin at the end).

My plan entails getting the Church of England to adopt our new platform (allowing us to access the buildings our ancestors built/tax dollars paid for, for a couple hours a month) the way they've allowed Asatru to now use the buildings. It's almost a national security issue that they begin allowing us this, as our people will dissolve otherwise.
__________________
True diversity is preserving all ethnic groups. We have a group identity to maintain. We ought to have spiritual community centers for us, to have closure for our history, celebrate our heritage & look to the future. National Folk Faith AFA CT

Last edited by John Smithwick; October 4th, 2017 at 01:14 AM.
 
Old October 4th, 2017 #57
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Pre-Rapture, USA ⚛️
Posts: 3,871
Emily Henderson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Smithwick View Post
Amen sister. You go girl.

I've tried to create something as well, that will actually come up in the top ten list of internet searching for terms like "European American Faith". It was there (as part of my SF blog), but then SF got shut down, so it disappeared. Now SF is back, ... so it might come back. I moved a piece of it here into my VNN blog.

A fellow Canadian created this site which is along the lines you're thinking, I think (mainly scientific arguments):

http://cosmostheologybook.com/

My only critique is that it lacks an entertainment component i.e. song and dance, 'culture', etc., not to mention all the psychology-meditation crap lol (not that I ever pay attention to that stuff - I just like knowing the fancy words lol).

He is Wayne Macleod (that's also his user name on Stormfront). He really doesn't like Christianity which is why he created it (you'll see his pro-White spin at the end).

My plan entails getting the Church of England to adopt our new platform (allowing us to access the buildings our ancestors built/tax dollars paid for, for a couple hours a month) the way they've allowed Asatru to now use the buildings. It's almost a national security issue that they begin allowing us this, as our people will dissolve otherwise.
Wayne McLeod is a Cosmotheist, he wrote a well-known essay on the topic. If he's not currently I don't know, but I'd heard of his essay.

I'd like to see the old Churches used for something good, yes.

In the US they (Churches) are private entities, but interestingly you cannot be barred from a Public Library if you rent part of it out, even to get your religion on, lol. With the Church of England there is an interesting dynamic there, where you'd be required to have access since it's part of the State (or so I would think).

I'm not creating a religion, I'm deconstructing the old and suggesting we develop a society based on something real---I'm not advocating a religion, as I value freethought over religion.

I will say that the tenets laid out on that site--which appear to be Dr. Pierce's tenets as well if I'm not mistaken--are mostly clearly correct, and they are that way because Dr. Pierce was a physicist and he understood certain things too well to be a Xtian.

Whether we have a 'Cosmic Path' or not is hard to say, with the randomness in the Universe. But Pierce is correct that all things become more complex over time, that's how it's set up. On that we have a real tangible 'I don't know', though there are strong arguments both ways.

These are the kinds of questions throughout the Vedas, which was a more honest mode of thinking than most religion, because it got 'real' and was based on 'I don't know things and I'm asking questions' rather than making not only 'fundamental attribution errors', but flat out making up stuff...probably due to a primitive bicameral mind that in some ethnic groups is still present at a high rate---or so it appears.

And White Westerners abandoned their Enlightenment and let the Talmudvision de-volve them. As Tyrone would say, "Sheeiit".
__________________
"Inquiry and doubt are essential checks against deception."--Richard Carrier

Last edited by Emily Henderson; October 4th, 2017 at 01:50 AM.
 
Old October 4th, 2017 #58
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Pre-Rapture, USA ⚛️
Posts: 3,871
Emily Henderson
Default

*Should say, I just 'goo goo' ed Mr. McLeod and found that it is a different religion than Cosmotheism that he calls 'Cosmos Theology'.

Mainly this thread is to highlight why Christ-y the Clown should not be followed, but I guess evolving into other territory can happen when on the topic of religion.
__________________
"Inquiry and doubt are essential checks against deception."--Richard Carrier
 
Old October 4th, 2017 #59
John Smithwick
A White ethnic group too!
 
John Smithwick's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Gottgläubig Crackertown, in a honkey home, away from Multicultia lol, building National Folk Faith:)
Posts: 130
Blog Entries: 3
John Smithwick
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
*Should say, I just 'goo goo' ed Mr. McLeod and found that it is a different religion than Cosmotheism that he calls 'Cosmos Theology'.

Mainly this thread is to highlight why Christ-y the Clown should not be followed, but I guess evolving into other territory can happen when on the topic of religion.
For your project, I figured you should know about him, in case you were writing a book. There was Pierce, Klassen,... but there's also him, although he's not very public.

I don't find any of it sufficient. I want something comprehensive introduced into the Church of England. Prince Charles and his sons don't really identify with Christ-insanity and neither do 97% of British teenagers, so that might be a clue for them to change things, but Christ-insanity is insanity and the Jews love it and will help fund it, so we have to remain vigilant in ensuring its total destruction (compromise ), as good loyal British subjects, for our heritage lol. I say that as a descendant of an Anglican bishop. (In case there's a heartbroken Christinsanitian who read that - compare the idea of teaching British history in the Church of England to the idea of indoctrinating our people with Jewish mythology - do you see how much of travesty the status quo is (and always has been) with that simple statement?)

Anyways, I've adored talking to you Emily but I must retire for a while from the cause to focus on career. Marry rich and have lots of babies. A world without people like you, would be like a world without sunlight.
__________________
True diversity is preserving all ethnic groups. We have a group identity to maintain. We ought to have spiritual community centers for us, to have closure for our history, celebrate our heritage & look to the future. National Folk Faith AFA CT

Last edited by John Smithwick; October 9th, 2017 at 01:42 PM.
 
Old October 6th, 2017 #60
Erik T. White
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: The Deep South of the USSA
Posts: 3,196
Erik T. White
Default

With regard to the word for "soul:"

Originally posted by Emily Henderson:

Quote:
It is 'nephesh' in the Hebrew.

It is 'Septuagint' in the Greek.
Dear VNN Friend And Sister In Our White Race, you made a factual error.

Quote:
The Septuagint (from the Latin septuaginta, "seventy") is a Koine Greek translation of a Hebraic textual tradition that included certain texts which were later included in the canonical Hebrew Bible and other related texts which were not. As the primary Greek translation of the Old Testament, it is also called the Greek Old Testament. This translation is quoted a number of times in the New Testament,[1][2] particularly in Pauline epistles,[3] and also by the Apostolic Fathers and later Greek Church Fathers.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Septuagint

The Septuagint uses the word ψυχή (psyche) for soul.

You just made a little goof.

Be well, White Sister.

14/88

Erik
__________________
Whites are afraid to speak out against their enemies, let alone act out. This must change ~ Alex Linder
Sweat saves blood, blood saves lives, but brains saves both. ~ Erwin Rommel
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:13 AM.
Page generated in 0.16783 seconds.