VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 14th, 2018 #281
Alex Linder
Administrator

Alex Linder

http://www.occidentaldissent.com/201...red-for-years/

Andrew Anglin Condemns The Neo-Nazi Wignats He Nurtured For Years

If you haven’t heard the news, a Gab poster from Bowl Patrol has been doxed by the media and arrested on a gun charge in DC:

“WASHINGTON – Jeffrey Clark, the 30-year-old man federal agents arrested here Friday after he called the Pittsburgh synagogue shooting a “dry run” and his relatives worried he might try to launch a race war, wasn’t shy about being a neo-Nazi.

In April 2017, when someone asked Clark at a White House rally organized by “alt-right” coiner Richard Spencer whether he considered himself a fascist, he said no ? he considered himself a Nazi. Antifa activists photographed him at the deadly Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, in August 2017. He has posed for pictures in front of Nazi symbols and holding Nazi memorabilia.

On Gab, the favored social network of racists and anti-Semites, Clark had the username @PureWhiteEvil and called himself “DC Bowl Gang,” a reference to Dylann Roof, the bowl-cut racist who murdered nine black churchgoers in Charleston, South Carolina, in 2015. …”

In spite of the hysteria, this appears to be nothing more than a family tragedy. Edward Clark (aka “DC_Stormer”) committed suicide the day of the Pittsburgh shooting. Jeffrey Clark (aka “DC Bowl Gang)” became increasingly agitated in the days that followed and was reported to the FBI by his family. He was arrested on a gun charge for violating DC’s gun laws. So far, there is no proof that Edward’s suicide had anything to do with Pittsburgh or that Jeffrey had anything to do with it either.

This hasn’t stopped Andrew Anglin from self-righteously wading into the issue to condemn the “wignats”:

“Remember when I told you that the synagogue shooter Robert Bowers would have been in a chat room with other users egging him on, and that the feds would get that chat and start arresting people?

Well, that’s happening.

Furthermore, one of the guys in the chat killed himself immediately after the shooting, presumably because he knew he would be implicated for having been in the chat with Bowers.

Gab has chat rooms. The wignats on that site were in these chats – I assure you – talking about all kinds of acts of violence. Just like the leaked Atomwaffen chats showed the same kind of people doing.

I drew a line on this wignat bullshit and people attacked me over it. Alleged people. I don’t know how many of them are actually real, and how many of them are fed provocateurs. …”

Half the movement just did a gigantic eye roll.

Isn’t this the same website that is run by Weev, who admitted to being a Jew on Reddit, who was banned from Gab for threatening another Waco or Oklahoma City?

Isn’t Weev the same guy who endorsed Dylann Roof and murdering the children of federal agents in a fax that he sent out to dozens of universities adorned with swastikas?

Have you noticed that The Daily Stormer hasn’t written anything about the arrest warrant that is out for Azzmador in Charlottesville (he did a podcast where he boasted about gassing the kikes) or Zeiger in Canada who was a prolific poster on Iron March and was one of the main guys who popularized SIEGE to the Atomwaffen kids? Why was Edward Clark calling himself “DC_Stormer” on Twitter? By what standard are these Bowl Patrol guys “wignats,” but Weev, Azzmador, Zeiger and Anglin himself – all of whom have endorsed violence – are to be considered something else?

Has anyone else noticed that The Daily Stormer condemns Atomwaffen (fun fact: they used to love Atomwaffen in their Neo-Nazi phase) while simultaneously billing itself as “The World’s #1. Rape Legalization Website” and has written countless articles promoting beating, raping and torturing women and even justifying mass shooters who have killed women?

Have you noticed that while Atomwaffen has all but disappeared, which Anglin confidently predicted was behind the pipe bombs in Austin, Texas several months ago, there has been a huge upswing in MGTOW incel mass shooters since around March? The Tallahassee shooter was one of these people. Nikolas Cruz was one of these people. The Toronto van terrorist acted in the name of “the incel rebellion.” Anglin recently wrote an article about how it is “chickens coming home to roost.”

It gets even better.

Check out this recent episode of the Bowlcast to find out how deeply involved Andrew Anglin and Weev were in Discord chats of the Bowl Patrol. While they have tried to airbush this out of history, it was The Daily Stormer and Weev in particular who nurtured this kind of violent Neo-Nazi discourse for years. They spent years arguing with Colin Liddell and Ramzpaul about it.

Every few months The Daily Stormer will stir up one of these fads. Anglin condemns “wignats” now, but he is being sued for the Neo-Nazi/KKK invasion of Whitefish, MT. For years, The Daily Stormer promoted “wignats” like Matt Heimbach and Robert Ransdell and the “Bowl Gang” he condemns here, but now it promotes all this Elliot Rodger MGTOW incel stuff.

In light of the Stormer’s track record, we can predict with a strong degree of confidence that by 2020 after its next volte face it will likely be condemning MGTOW incel mass shooters as losers who can’t get laid after the next Elliot Rodger goes crazy. The Stormer had no problem transitioning from being the most criticized website in the Alt-Right for its optics to becoming the primary instigator of the divisive “optics war” last year.

What do you think their next leap will be?

Last edited by Alex Linder; November 14th, 2018 at 04:31 PM.

Old November 14th, 2018 #282
Alex Linder
Administrator

Alex Linder

https://dailystormer.name/wignat-arr...e-hours-after/

Wignat Arrested in Connection to Synagogue Shooting – Brother Committed Suicide Hours After

Andrew Anglin
Daily Stormer
November 14, 2018

Remember when I told you that the synagogue shooter Robert Bowers would have been in a chat room with other users egging him on, and that the feds would get that chat and start arresting people?

Well, that’s happening.

Furthermore, one of the guys in the chat killed himself immediately after the shooting, presumably because he knew he would be implicated for having been in the chat with Bowers.

Gab has chat rooms. The wignats on that site were in these chats – I assure you – talking about all kinds of acts of violence. Just like the leaked Atomwaffen chats showed the same kind of people doing.

I drew a line on this wignat bullshit and people attacked me over it. Alleged people. I don’t know how many of them are actually real, and how many of them are fed provocateurs.

But there are going to be arrests of all of the real people who were involved with this. The ones who don’t get arrested, you can assume were feds.

Washington Post:

A D.C. man who described himself as a white nationalist to law enforcement officers and became a social-media follower of the suspect in the Pittsburgh synagogue shooting has been arrested on a gun charge after his worried relatives contacted the authorities, according to federal court filings.

Jeffrey R. Clark Jr., 30, is charged with illegally possessing a firearm and a high-capacity magazine and made his initial court appearance Tuesday afternoon in U.S. District Court in Washington. He was ordered held until Friday.

Clark, who lives in the Bloomingdale neighborhood, was arrested Nov. 9, court filings show, after two family members alerted police to his increasingly agitated outbursts, including that the 11 victims of the Pittsburgh shooting “deserved it.” The outbursts occurred in the wake of Clark’s brother’s suicide.

Edward Clark, 23, fatally shot himself on Roosevelt Island near Washington within hours of the Oct. 27 Pittsburgh shooting at Tree of Life synagogue, the court filings for Jeffrey Clark said.

Presumably, this was because he was in the chat with Bowers, and assumed the feds were coming for him (they were).

Relatives told police both brothers had been involved in alt-right movements, the court records said. Jeffrey Clark told FBI agents he and his brother became interested in guns in 2016 “because they believed there was going to be a civil war,” according to an account of his statement filed in court.

Police said in court documents that he used the social networking site Gab to share his views with others, including Robert Bowers, the suburban Pittsburgh man charged with federal hates crimes in the synagogue attack. Jeffrey Clark was “DC Bowl Gang” on the site, court files said, and Edward Clark went by “DC_Stormer.”

Just stay away from fucking Gab, kids.

I did and do support that site having freedom of speech, but it is an absolute cesspit of wignats and feds. There is nothing good that is going to come from being involved with those people.

Court papers assert that after his brother’s death, Jeffrey Clark posted on Gab a photo of the brothers wearing masks and holding a shotgun and a rifle, in front of a flag with a skull and cross bones. The documents said Jeffrey Clark posted a description of himself as a “Meth-Smoking, Pipe bomb making, mailman-murding . . . Che Guevara of the altright.”

Those are memes from the Siege gang, which are the core of the wignat internet movement.

That’s what Atomwaffen was. And note that Atomwaffen has killed 5 people and they are not all getting arrested – still. They were “close friends” with the now-defunct wignat group Trad Worker Party, according to Matt Heimbach.

Of the attack on the synagogue, court papers said Jeffrey Clark posted a picture of the suspected gunman spattered in what appears to be blood and wrote, “This was a dry run for things to come.”

Jeffrey Clark warned a family member after the Pittsburgh shootings that the FBI might come around because he had followed the suspect on the Internet. Jeffrey Clark said, according to the court document, “They had not broken any laws, but at some point if a line gets crossed, I would be violent, everyone has a line . . .”

Authorities said in the court documents that the brothers “fantasized about killing ‘Jews and blacks’ ” and that family members feared Jeffrey Clark might harm himself or others.

The documents said the brothers had four guns between them, registered in the District — a Remington Arms handgun, a Mossberg shotgun, a Beretta handgun and a Ruger Mini-14 rifle. The Beretta was recovered at the site of the suicide, the court files said. Court documents said agents seized the other weapons from a relative’s home outside the District.

Court papers said Clark’s relatives told authorities that Clark admired Oklahoma bomber Timothy Mc*Veigh, Unabomber Ted Kaczynski and killer Charles Manson and that relatives said “Jeffrey and Edward Clark believed there would be a race revolution and they wanted to expedite it.”

There is not going to be a race-revolution without popular support, guys.

Please see South Africa, where whites are literally being exterminated, and there is no revolution. There is no point at which whites will simply “rise up” because they are being oppressed. The only way whites are going to rise up is if they are organized.

Clark was charged with illegally possessing a firearm while using or addicted to a controlled substance and with possession of a high-speed magazine. During his interview with federal agents, he told them he used marijuana nearly every day.

I am telling you people: stay as far as you can from any of these people who are openly promoting violence. Stay away from anyone who is talking about how they’re going to have some kind of violent revolution by marching through the streets in plastic stahlhelms. Stay away from anyone who encourages you to dox yourself.

All of this is a trap.

Jews want you to commit acts of violence, they want you to dox yourself, they want you to be in chat rooms with people who shoot up synagogues so they can arrest you.

Some of you who don’t understand this situation just need to trust me. I understand that not everyone can grasp these things. But you just need to understand that this whole entire movement of wignats are the worst form of pure cancer.

Here, think about this:

What would happen if 100 people shot up synagogues?

What would happen if 1000 people shot up synagogues?

Would the Jews have less power or more power than they do right now?

Would white nationalism have less or more popular support from the general public?

Please, if the answer to these questions is not immediately obvious to you, consider just trusting me on this stuff. I am trying to protect each of you as people, and I am trying to guide us to an actual revolution.

There are only two possible scenarios in which we win this:

We use the existing system of electoral politics
Some kind of actual war situation happens
There is absolutely no path to terrorist revolution.

The only way that violence would ever even do anything at all is if you had a stable and organized political wing. Otherwise, no matter how many terrorist attacks you do, you do not end up with more power. You only end up with more repression, and with less public support.

I understand the anger. Believe me, I understand it. No one wants to see Jews suffer more than I do.

But I am also able to see a bigger picture here that apparently some of you cannot see. And you need to either get your head around this, or you need to simply trust me. We do not need more doxings, we do not need more shootings, we do not need more suicides, we do not need more guys arrested. All of those things are things we do not need.

We also do not need to look like a bunch of weird, unhinged, anti-social losers in public.

What we need is to continue to gather popular support, we need to continue to get our guys into positions of power, we need to continue to push the GOP in the direction we want it to go.

Just Stay the Hell Away
I wish I could say “if you know anyone involved in this shit, try to help them.”

But I tried as hard as I fucking could to help these sorts of people. I really, really tried to lay out all of the arguments, in detail. I went on Gab and the old TRS forum (where a lot of them had gathered due to TRS endorsement of certain groups) and I did “Ask Me Anything” threads. Every question any of them had, I gave a good answer to, none of them were left wondering where I stood, but the arguments of the fed shills were simply more compelling to them.

Now they’re all going to get arrested. If they don’t kill themselves first.

Old November 14th, 2018 #283
Robbie Key

Robbie Key

Excellent piece, I was going to point some of this out myself.

I don't trust Anglin any longer. I am open to the idea that he's some how compromised.

He's also incredibly guilty of...I can't think of the word at the moment, hate when that happens...it is when you highlight something that puts someone else in a supposed bad light and proceed to be pretending to be worrying for them and giving advice when you actually just take pleasure in it and only do it to get the word out there. I know there is some internet word for it.

To give you an example, Anglin is opposed to Spencer so this is him fake-worrying:

https://dailystormer.name/politico-a...-europa-prank/

Concern trolling! That was it.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...oncern%20troll

Last edited by Robbie Key; November 14th, 2018 at 04:57 PM.

Old November 14th, 2018 #284
Stewart Meadows

Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
tired of wasting time building things that disappear
Quote:
it really is a crime to erase something like 15000 posts.
Quote:
I hate, i mean hate, people who erase history like it's nothing.
Yeah, I know what you mean. I used to post on a fairly big political forum that had existed for at least eight years, and one day its emotionally unstable owner had a meltdown and deleted the entire forum. I lost over 4,000 posts and 148 important threads in which I exposed jews' crimes, perversions and nefarious influence in Western media and politics. Fortunately though, I had saved virtually all of my material on my computer, but it's still a very shitty thing to do.

Old November 14th, 2018 #285
Alex Linder
Administrator

Alex Linder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Key View Post
Excellent piece, I was going to point some of this out myself.

I don't trust Anglin any longer. I am open to the idea that he's some how compromised.

He's also incredibly guilty of...I can't think of the word at the moment, hate when that happens...it is when you highlight something that puts someone else in a supposed bad light and proceed to be pretending to be worrying for them and giving advice when you actually just take pleasure in it and only do it to get the word out there. I know there is some internet word for it.
concern trolling?

to me, it's hypocritical and dishonest. you can't skip around and hold five positions and then say the position i held since yesterday is my REEL Real position

but the main problem with it is - why is he all the time giving advice that no one asked for? and it's wrongheaded.

why say anything about legality at all? no one has ever answered that question.

all one does by endlessly talking about legality is play into the j-leftist lie that words are the same as deeds. you can't kill someone, or someone who isn't kurt eichenwald, over the internet. it has to be done in real life. if someone does that, it's their responsibility. not anyone who delivered some words they read on the internet.

if that DOESNT go without saying, then surely some asinine "keep it legal" is a cobweb against lefty-beloved ideologically assigned guilt

the left is almost admitting the information it suppresses, if correctly understood, is enough to produce white revolution. if so, then it can hardly complain about causing something it understands as natural and normal reaction. the left, at least its leaders, knows exactly what it is doing. the admissions are on tape. the SPLC center for advanced loxism is built the way it because the jews and goy-fetchers they employ know exactly what they deserve

Last edited by Alex Linder; November 14th, 2018 at 07:45 PM.

Old November 14th, 2018 #286
Alex Linder
Administrator

Alex Linder

Anglin used to support Steve Bannon, now turns on him. But Bannon has never been what Anglin pretends. That doesn't matter. This does. NOR HAS TRUMP.

Those who love science-fiction engage in it. And it warps their perception. Anglin uses us and our with Trump and lessers, and it's not just funny, he more than half believes it. But it's not true.

Trump is not on our side.

There's not a thing stopping Trump (or any lesser) from openly advocating White politics and openly appealing to white people.

And if a man doesn't do that, he isn't pro white.

The standard for us and our has to be higher. We begin by knowing who "we" are.

Pro-white OPENLY and anti-jew PUBLICLY = "we" "us" "our." When it comes to politicians.

Old November 15th, 2018 #287
Jim B

Jim B

but the main problem with it is - why is he all the time giving advice that no one asked for? and it's wrongheaded
Griffin? Yeah, he's great about telling the rest of us our faults and how the world rotates. The League of the Southrons are perfect and everyone else is imperfect. I think Griffin started shitting on people after UtR.

It wasn't long ago that Anglin and Griffin were BFF's. I'm not sure what the root cause of the breakup was.

Old November 15th, 2018 #288
Robbie Key

Robbie Key

I've never considered Anglin and Griffin BFF's...not remotely so. It doesn't fit with how they've being doing their stuff through the years...like at all.

Griffin's kept a pretty stable line for years now. And it is hasn't been similar to Anglin's at all. Griffin was horrified with Linder back in 2012 when they did a few debates with old Jim Giles. That feels like an eternity ago! It's funny - Anglin right now is more like Griffin back then and Griffin today is more close to Anglin when he started out.

The saying usually is...once you go racialist and jew-wise, you never go back...so who's more honest?

Old November 15th, 2018 #289
Jim B

Jim B

BFF was a little hyperbolic but I do recall before Trump got elected they were giving hat tips and shout outs to each other on their respective web pages. Some of Anglin's followers were attacking Griffin on The Stormer and Anglin defended him (Griffin).

Personally, I think both Griffin and Anglin have their own unique niches within the racialist right and just need to stick to doing their own things and agree to disagree on some things.

Old November 15th, 2018 #290
Derrick Beukeboom

Derrick Beukeboom

Not really up to speed on the latest internal net forum pro-White factions, yet what are the chances that top minds and contributors from the many excellent pro-White forums out there would actually try to collaborate on forming a more cohesive crew? (perhaps foundation for a future WLA wing)

Appreciate the creative and somewhat organic net energy, yet read the comments of that OD post previously cited & I truly get the impression half of the DS stuff is just there for mostly shock value for the 18-28 y.o. crowd. Maybe I'm wrong.
Seems some readers are getting a bit loyal to their own favorite 'brands' of net soda.
sincere honest question though: would it be a waste of time to actually just inquire with a specialist in law to obtain specifics to clear up any grey area?
Should readers, especially new awakened folks, not at least have some general rough outline of what is kind of going on in regards to clamping down of personal freedoms/speech?

De-Platforming, censoring and, potentially false charges on some people, will likely continue until a specific White Rights Organization is formed and acknowledged.
A professional staff would be required.

As Whites continue to lose their country, freedoms, influence, are attacked and brutalized, and become increasingly de-racinated, this will indeed likely end up happening.
Just natural order of things.

Now, how to actually get this to happen without all the losers, misfits, freaks and saboteurs derailing things?
good question.

Alt-right energy and net movement is a great first step.
Critique Trump all you want (much of it fair), yet the US President stated in a speech he is Nationalist.
not gonna fib and I know Alex would be shh, yet I humbly feel this is a good humble step. made me smile actually!
Cat of White rights and pride is almost out of the bag.

What all the sites should be focused on currently in the here and now, is the mestizo invasion and the idiot kwan churches Actively assisting and funding much of it.
Stupid ass catholics and lutherans.

Is there a good documentary out there detailing this?
kwan jesus shit kickers are nation wreckers.

This also needs to be called out.

Yet, the key point is that immigrant invasion : there needs to be a demonstration about this.

one last question : with Cville and the general fallout, do you all see it a waste of time and energy for any public rallies of any kind?
even things which actually would garner much average support?

such as the immigrant invasion. comment boards all over are littered with feedback requesting and advising of armed defense.

Old November 16th, 2018 #291
313Chris

313Chris

Just in case there is possibility that anyone gets any bit enamored with Brad Griffin and his writings, I should remind eveyone that years ago when Griffin would post here and use this forum as venue to advertise his LOS activities, the entire forum, myself included, would rain a chorus of deserved abuse at him, every time.

Do you remember who was the only person who stood up for him, every time? Glenn Miller.

And when Miller did what he did that day back in April ‘14, do you remember who was the first person to scamper back to his blog, merrily chortling about “exploding vantards” and wasted no time condemning Glenn Miller at the top of his lungs? Brad Griffin.

Brad Griffin was a treacherous, self-serving piece of shit back then and he remains a treacherous self-serving piece of shit today.

Old November 16th, 2018 #292
Erik T. White

Erik T. White
jewsign

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrick Beukeboom View Post
Not really up to speed on the latest internal net forum pro-White factions, yet what are the chances that top minds and contributors from the many excellent pro-White forums out there would actually try to collaborate on forming a more cohesive crew? (perhaps foundation for a future WLA wing)

Appreciate the creative and somewhat organic net energy, yet read the comments of that OD post previously cited & I truly get the impression half of the DS stuff is just there for mostly shock value for the 18-28 y.o. crowd. Maybe I'm wrong.
Seems some readers are getting a bit loyal to their own favorite 'brands' of net soda.
sincere honest question though: would it be a waste of time to actually just inquire with a specialist in law to obtain specifics to clear up any grey area?
Should readers, especially new awakened folks, not at least have some general rough outline of what is kind of going on in regards to clamping down of personal freedoms/speech?

De-Platforming, censoring and, potentially false charges on some people, will likely continue until a specific White Rights Organization is formed and acknowledged.

As Whites continue to lose their country, freedoms, influence, are attacked and brutalized, and become increasingly de-racinated, this will indeed likely end up happening.
Just natural order of things.

Now, how to actually get this to happen without all the losers, misfits, freaks and saboteurs derailing things?
good question.

Critique Trump all you want (much of it fair), yet the US President stated in a speech he is Nationalist.
not gonna fib and I know Alex would be shh, yet I humbly feel this is a good humble step. made me smile actually!

What all the sites should be focused on currently in the here and now, is the mestizo invasion and the idiot kwan churches Actively assisting and funding much of it.

Yet, the key point is that immigrant invasion : there needs to be a demonstration about this.

one last question : with Cville and the general fallout, do you all see it a waste of time and energy for any public rallies of any kind?

such as the immigrant invasion. comment boards all over are littered with feedback requesting and advising of armed defense.
I added the emphasis.

Not just the mestizo invasion, but all of the invasions by non-Whites, including the Somalis, etc. IMHO the Somalis are some of the worst affreekans and the NGOs of the catholics and lutherans keep bringing them into the kwa. I suppose these sheeple won't wake up until the shit they help import burn their churches, kill their men, rape their women and children (like in several formerly White countries in Europe), and burn their churches and rebuild them as mosques!!!!!

I'm an "old Deep South" Christian who just can't wrap my head around the motives for this insanity except that they are judeo-xtians who get shekels from (((the tribe))) in one way or another. And, there are those who are so enamored with "helping the poor afreekanz and latinoz who just yearn for their chance in this land of wonder we call our country." And I call BULLSHIT to this!!! These are TRAITORS TO OUR WHITE RACE as much as the pale males and females who get involved with muds and produce sprogs!!!!

I'd really like to see some demonstrations against these xtians, like silent marches in front of the "churches" with signs of poor Whites and families with some type of statement that they should come first and foremost over the muds who are invading the kwa!!!

As long as the jew is lurking in the shadows of these "churches," it will be hard to redirect their thinking. But, I think I can find an article I read here on VNN in which an author opines that liberalism ultimately will fail since it is against natural law and natural selection. I'll post some quotes when I find the article.

Old November 16th, 2018 #293
Alex Linder
Administrator

Alex Linder

Quote:
Originally Posted by 313Chris View Post

Brad Griffin was a treacherous, self-serving piece of shit back then and he remains a treacherous self-serving piece of shit today.
I dont think he's strong enough to be that, he's just a weak person with no core -- and no self-understanding.

Yeah, I remember he tried to throw me under the bus by claiming Miller was trying to impress me.

I would never trust him, that's for sure.

Old November 16th, 2018 #294
Alex Linder
Administrator

Alex Linder

The problem is christianity itself. There is no good version of this cult of weakness and lies and servility.

I would say, based on life of observation, that christianity both attracts weak people and produces weak people.

Old November 16th, 2018 #295
Alex Linder
Administrator

Alex Linder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrick Beukeboom View Post
There's zero chance of that happening.

They simply don't see the solution the same way, altho they do see much of the same problem.

DS will keep on preaching "keep it legal" and promoting the fantasy that Trump is "really" on our side if we just dress well enough.

Basically, Anglin has listened to some bullshit from Republican operatives like Ricky Vaughn and others, and been coopted into shilling for a Republican party that does nothing good for whites while servicing Israel and jew bankers at every turn. And bragging about how good it is for blacks and browns. In other words, business as usual.

Anglin is hoist by his own petard because his keep it legal and focus on optics is undermined by his very name - exactly the problem that confronted the later Stormfront. It's actually funny. But mostly absurd.

Quote:
There is no gray area. The only things actually illegal online are certain types of threats, as pertaining to political activity. But jews are using their links bullshit to create rackets and illegal conspiracies out of online associations, operating through the FBI and other police. If anyone dares act against the jews, they try to blame any known party who talks about jew behavior. Bowers said he was motivated by organized jews murdering our country by bringing in coloreds. That's the truth..

Quote:
This isn't even one pipe dream, it's two or three combined.

Quote:
As Whites continue to lose their country, freedoms, influence, are attacked and brutalized, and become increasingly de-racinated, this will indeed likely end up happening. Just natural order of things.
Whites need an army, a defense force, not a civil rights organization of whiners before jew judges who don't give a shit.

Quote:
You've got your cheerleader skirt on and are cheering with Anglin.

Enjoy the feeling, but back in Reality World, just look at what Trump actually does. Anglin can only maintain the fantasy by pretending Trump is someone he isn't - favoring his words and ignoring his behavior.

Trump is a civic nationalist, not a racial nationalist.

Quote:

Yes, rallies are a waste of time. It's past that. Why risk jail to accomplish nothing. It's time for real politics - killing people.

Old November 16th, 2018 #296
Alex Linder
Administrator

Alex Linder

Torba thinking about requiring IDs

http://www.occidentaldissent.com/201...g-ids-to-post/

Old November 16th, 2018 #297
Jim B

Jim B

I see Anglin having some of the same identity crisis problems as Griffin used to. Even though I think his work and style is useful for newbies and a certain segment of the white population he used to be a Nazi and vanguardist but now's he's a pro-white Trumptard. So now he's an optics Nazi.

Griffin used to push the same optics strategy that Anglin is and disparaged wicked "vantardists" for attacking conservatives claiming they were secretly on our side. But now that attacking conservatives as race traitors and sellouts is mainstream on the dissident right ole Brad has climbed aboard and acted as if he's always opposed the cucks.

Old November 16th, 2018 #298
Alex Linder
Administrator

Alex Linder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim B View Post
I see Anglin having some of the same identity crisis problems as Griffin used to. Even though I think his work and style is useful for newbies and a certain segment of the white population he used to be a Nazi and vanguardist but now's he's a pro-white Trumptard. So now he's an optics Nazi.

Griffin used to push the same optics strategy that Anglin is and disparaged wicked "vantardists" for attacking conservatives claiming they were secretly on our side. But now that attacking conservatives as race traitors and sellouts is mainstream on the dissident right ole Brad has climbed aboard and acted as if he's always opposed the cucks.
Griffin has no core. What he says is true in the moment, for him. But he'll move on to something else and forget entirely what he said earlier. Absolutely not trustworthy.

Use Griffin for his actual merits: he's great at paying attention to daily politics, and summing up WHAT TRUMP (and republican party) HAS ACTUALLY DONE. He also is good at a sort of glib history, as in his Africa series. He has real virtues.

He's not good at argument. He doesn't really understand satire or wit. He's not particularly honest. He is treacherous.

Anglin believes or has been sold or donated the fantasy that secret WN are going to infiltrate and take over the Republican Party. To maintain this fantasy, he has to give a white-positive twist to everything Trump does, and ignore most of Trump's actual words on race.

Old November 16th, 2018 #299
Alex Linder
Administrator

Alex Linder

As for Anglin, he comes off to me as a little kid pulling at the sleeve of his superheroes Alex Jones and Daddy Trump, and he seems genuinely hurt that they don't ever mention his being deplatformed. I suspect he was a small kid in high school who hung with cool kids by being smart and funny, and this psychology has carried over.

He can't see these people will never accept him or even acknowledge him.

They are professionals at what they do. And they do NOT want competition. That's why they don't ever acknowledge racialists, they just read them on the sly, steal and geld their points, and sell their book about Liberals Be Stoopid. Which is really the same book with different covers.

Old November 16th, 2018 #300
Alex Linder
Administrator

Alex Linder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim B View Post

i think there's a difference. i perceive anglin as thinking he's clever. griffin just sort of floats to whatever seems good at the moment. he has stabilized the last few years, at least. maybe it's just growing up, in his case.

but we must know who we are. you never get respect by sucking up to women or conservatives. we must respect ourselves. you dont call someone willing to kill genocidal jews a lunatic. that shows you have no respect for people who respect the facts we all talk about. it shows disloyalty and hints at fear. fear is the beginning of slavery, as jack london or somebody says in Might Is Right.

Thread