Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 24th, 2018 #1
Jen O'Cide
Banned

Default Racial stuff

Ok, I'm a very attractive (so I'm told, mainly by white nationalists) half-Jewish girl that also wants to support western civilisiation. Is there any place for me? I'm half Ashkenazim and part Anglo-Saxon. What do I do? FFS, I hate muds..

Serious post this, and by the way...

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Hitlers-Jew.../dp/0700613587

DADDY...........................

Old December 24th, 2018 #2
Jen O'Cide
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jen O'Cide View Post
Ok, I'm a very attractive (so I'm told, mainly by white nationalists) half-Jewish girl that also wants to support western civilisiation. Is there any place for me? I'm half Ashkenazim and part Anglo-Saxon. What do I do? FFS, I hate muds..

https://www.forbritain.uk/thank_you_for_joining

Old December 24th, 2018 #3
Jen O'Cide
Banned

Not answering your calls Ed....here you go......

Old December 24th, 2018 #4
Jen O'Cide
Banned

Got control of his account now.....Totally 2 faced arsehole with small penis

Old December 24th, 2018 #5
Jen O'Cide
Banned

he's ringing me now telling me to delete and that he loves me, but it needs to be kept quiet.....MONG

Old December 24th, 2018 #6
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:

Well, you look just fine and u have a kick ass username but you should just be a raycis Jew.

You see, most Jews are racist as hell. They have a border wall and they kick knee grows out of Israel, and of course in America they produce the most racist content Hollywood has to offer--- yet claim to be civil rights advocates at the same time-- look at all the record producers who produce violent gangster rap while living in a gated community far from the mayhem....they produce shows with nigs nigging it up for the camera while making sure their daughters marry a Jew...you know, hypocrisy.

But for WNism, most retain the idea that there is no compromise on being Jewish and/or Aryan, as they are distinct from one another and we want that distinction to remain, not blend---Hitler had to allow quarter Jews due to how out of control the blending had become, it was the most assimilating that had ever occurred of Jews with Germans. Was that the ideal though? Most people don't think so, who are WNists. So the reference to the book re that topic you made is not persuasive to most WNists, the exception being Jared Taylor or that RamZPaul guy.

I don't know who Ed is or why you are reporting on his penis, but happy Channukah? #WTF

Old December 24th, 2018 #7
Jen O'Cide
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
Well, you look just fine and u have a kick ass username but you should just be a raycis Jew.

You see, most Jews are racist as hell. They have a border wall and they kick knee grows out of Israel, and of course in America they produce the most racist content Hollywood has to offer--- yet claim to be civil rights advocates at the same time-- look at all the record producers who produce violent gangster rap while living in a gated community far from the mayhem....they produce shows with nigs nigging it up for the camera while making sure their daughters marry a Jew...you know, hypocrisy.

But for WNism, most retain the idea that there is no compromise on being Jewish and/or Aryan, as they are distinct from one another and we want that distinction to remain, not blend---Hitler had to allow quarter Jews due to how out of control the blending had become, it was the most assimilating that had ever occurred of Jews with Germans. Was that the ideal though? Most people don't think so, who are WNists. So the reference to the book re that topic you made is not persuasive to most WNists, the exception being Jared Taylor or that RamZPaul guy.

I don't know who Ed is or why you are reporting on his penis, but happy Channukah? #WTF

Just trying to give my "nazi" BF a few facts. Drunken idiot ruined the night as usual.

Old December 24th, 2018 #8
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Just trying to give my "nazi" BF a few facts. Drunken idiot ruined the night as usual.
Oh, we were writing at the same time and I thought you were asking a for realz question....I will vacate the premises.

Old December 24th, 2018 #9
Westham.Loyal

Quote:
Ok tell him I will pick him up and take him where I have to go He knows what I mean lol

Old December 24th, 2018 #10
Jen O'Cide
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westham.Loyal View Post
Ok tell him I will pick him up and take him where I have to go He knows what I mean lol
He tried - it failed, he came to me. I know he is a total tosser, but I love him too.

Old December 24th, 2018 #12
Henry.

Quote:
About 3 minutes from hole-in-the-sheet time....

Old December 28th, 2018 #13
Jen O'Cide
Banned

[QUOTE=Jen O'Cide;2260351]If he don't offer me this, we will off him:

[/QUOTE

Massive respect to this lot...........doing it how we should............

Old December 28th, 2018 #14
Jen O'Cide
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westham.Loyal View Post
Will you??

Old December 28th, 2018 #15
Jen O'Cide
Banned

Brigitte Sophie Feiner...."before we go out tonight, there is something I have to tell you............." "My mum is a YID..............."I don't fucking care. Why are you telling me anyway?

Old December 28th, 2018 #16
Jen O'Cide
Banned

That's me (Chaya) in the red dress. Hey hey , we do IT in style, do we not? Now eddie Stampton - FUCK OFF

Old December 28th, 2018 #17
Jen O'Cide
Banned

Never walking over Peckham Rye common late at night again......

Old December 28th, 2018 #19
Jen O'Cide
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry. View Post
About 3 minutes from hole-in-the-sheet time....
we love you.....

Thread