Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > Uncensored Europe + > United Kingdom
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old January 7th, 2019 #1
Serbian

Talking Russia Trembles as Prince Harry Comes out of Retirement to Join British Marines in ‘Show of Force’ vs Moscow

Quote:
Russia Trembles as Prince Harry Comes out of Retirement to Join British Marines in ‘Show of Force’ vs Moscow

According to new reports, Prince Harry has ‘secretly’ agreed to join more than 1,000 elite British commandos *in what is being billed as ‘Britain’s biggest war exercises against Russia in 20 years.’

The military drill is meant to simulate a counter-attack against a Russian – in the event that Russia ever decided to invade of Norway via the Arctic circle – despite the fact that historically Russia has never invaded Norway.
https://russia-insider.com/en/russia...moscow/ri25809

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old January 7th, 2019 #2
Gerry Fable
'God Belief, German Piety'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post

Russian armed forces will do to the British army like what the Russian football hooligans did to the fat and drunk England supporters.

Old January 7th, 2019 #3
Gerry Fable

Quote:

Russian armed forces will do to the British army like what the Russian football hooligans did to the fat and drunk England supporters.

Old January 7th, 2019 #4
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
Quote:
“secretly agreed to be with Royal Marines in Norway, who are training to repel an invasion.”
Everything is said and done in order to further belittle/ridicule/shit upon the native people of these islands.

Old January 7th, 2019 #5
joefrombradford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerry Fable View Post
You don’t like the country that has provided you with a taxpayer-funded house, free healthcare, free dental care, free optical care and kept you fed and watered courtesy of the taxpayer for the last two and a half decades very much, do you? I’d have thought a lifelong charity-case like yourself would have been more loyal and grateful to it.

If it’s so bad here, I guess you could always move to Russia. I’m sure Mr Putin won’t mind parting with his taxpayers Rubles to fund your life choices.

Old January 7th, 2019 #6
Gerry Fable

Quote:
Originally Posted by joefrombradford View Post
You don’t like the country that has provided you with a taxpayer-funded house, free healthcare, free dental care, free optical care and kept you fed and watered courtesy of the taxpayer for the last two and a half decades very much, do you? I’d have thought a lifelong charity-case like yourself would have been more loyal and grateful to it.

If it’s so bad here, I guess you could always move to Russia. I’m sure Mr Putin won’t mind parting with his taxpayers Rubles to fund your life choices.

Taking digs again about my unemployment status. I've been in work since our last row about the welfare system. Working in Manningham Lane at a bookies shop. Surprised you didn't come in for a bet after the Bradford shitty games.

Putin is the best current leader in the world, who is opposed to globalisation and multiculturalism, and is encouraging white South Africa refugees fleeing genocide to move to Russia. You don't like Putin which doesn't surprise me.

Last edited by Gerry Fable; January 7th, 2019 at 04:10 PM.

Old January 7th, 2019 #7
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Taking digs again about my unemployment status. I've been in work since our last row about the welfare system. Working in Manningham Lane at a bookies shop. Surprised you didn't come in for a bet after the Bradford shitty games.

Putin is the best current leader in the world, who is opposed to globalisation and multiculturalism, and is encouraging white South Africa refugees fleeing genocide to move to Russia. You don't like Putin which doesn't surprise me.
He really turned the economy around, and lowered the crime.

The real reason we are supposed to 'hate Russia' (by that I mean Americans but you see it done in the English and French media as well) is because of CGG Veritas and (((British Petroleum))) and the American Jews who want to get their hands on those Syrian resources in 2019, and get them out of the hands of the Russians.

Old January 8th, 2019 #8
joefrombradford

Quote:
Well congratulations on turning your life around. I guess me publicly shaming you gave you the motivation you needed. Hopefully they pay you enough so you can enjoy the occasional visit to Bellend Road.

But that doesn’t take away from the fact that this country provided for you for 22(+?) years. It gave you a house, medical care, optical care, dental care and spending money, all courtesy of the hard working taxpayer. For that, I thought you’d at least be at least a bit thankful and supportive toward it.

Quote:
I quite like Putin and don’t support any government hostilities towards him.

Thread