VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 21st, 2015 #1
Michael Olanich

Default The National Alliance - 2015

http://www.salon.com/2015/01/19/this...are_came_true/

...Pocahontas County is the largest county in the United States by landmass, approximately equivalent in size to the state of Rhode Island. There are nine square miles of land for every county resident—just under 9,000 people live in the county, and fewer than 300 in Hillsboro. The county contains exactly one high school. Situated within the Allegheny Mountains, it has the highest average elevation of any county east of the Mississippi, and the largest concentration of public lands in West Virginia. Eight major rivers have their headwaters in the county, and more than 1 million tourists visit each year to camp and hike and fish and ski. The mountains are Technicolor green in summer and patchwork orange in fall.

It is the birthplace of literature Nobel Prize winner Pearl S. Buck, and hosts Allegheny Echoes, a local annual Bluegrass and Old-Time music institute to which people from all over the world travel to study under local teachers, one of whom now performs with Old Crow Medicine Show. In the mid 1970s, it was home to more than 200 Back to the Landers, and it was twice the host of the annual gathering of the Rainbow Family of Living Light. The county holds within its borders the Gesundheit! Institute, a hospital combining traditional and alternative medicines founded by Patch Adams, and the artist colony Zendik Farm. It has a thriving farmer’s market, where people can purchase fresh vegetables with food stamps. Since 1978 [sic], it has also been the headquarters of the National Alliance, the white supremacist group headed by William Pierce. Pocahontas County is spectacular. Pocahontas County is isolated. Pocahontas County is conservative. Pocahontas County is radical.

Much of Pocahontas County is steeply inclined forest and unsuitable to farm. West Virginia split from Virginia in 1863 to form its own state, voting against secession and joining Union forces. Most of West Virginia never formed the massive plantations of its mother Commonwealth and had little interest in, not to mention ideological objections to, slavery. “Let’s talk about the fact that that West Virginia was created as a state because of race issues,” Campbell says “Race is a really big part of our history.”

Pocahontas County is 96 percent white, 1 percent black and another 3 percent Latino or mixed race. According to the West Virginia Division of Culture and History, “The first white settlers to the Pocahontas County area arrived in 1749 … By 1830 the US Census recorded 2,542 residents in the county, including 244 African Americans.” While most African-Americans arrived in the region as slaves, some were free, and others were granted their freedom upon the death of their owners. In the late 19th century, nearly 20 percent of West Virginia’s coal miners were black. In 1900, when railways reached Pocahontas County, African-Americans arrived in large numbers as part of rail line crews; still others worked in the industries of timbering or tanning.

After public schooling was mandated in 1863, one-room schoolhouses were built throughout Pocahontas County, including several schools for black children. According to annual reports from the state superintendent of schools, for the school year 1866-1867, there was one school owned by the county, which educated 888 white children. No black school was listed for the reported 88 black school-aged children. An expense report from the following year recorded expenses of $3,022.40, including $50 in salary and $6.34 in “other expenses” for one African-American school. By 1890 there were 72 schools including three for black students, and the report also mentions 38 male teachers, four of whom were African-American.

The West Virginia Division of Culture and Heritage again reports, “By the early 1900s, the public elementary level education system was well established in Pocahontas County. However, high school was not offered. For that, students had to leave the county or attend one of the several private schools which had opened in Pocahontas County in the late nineteenth century. There was no provision in the area at this time for African American students to obtain a high school education. Their education was limited to grades one through eight. If an African American student wished to pursue a high school education, they had to travel in order to attend Riverside High School in Elkins in Randolph County.”

When the Penny was vandalized, some residents were reminded of the county’s unequal history. Mike May, who grew up in town, responded to the incident by writing, “I was born and raised in Marlinton and left at age 18 simply because of the racist, sheltered, and uneducated thought process of more then half the county … Have you forgotten about William Pierce and the National Alliance? I haven’t forgotten being called nigger, coon, or half breed HUNDREDS of times throughout high school.”

In 1978 [sic], the National Alliance, a white supremacist group with Nazi ideologies, moved its headquarters from Washington, D.C., to Hillsboro, for reasons unknown. The organization has been largely defunct since 2009, most people say, and recently the compound has gone up for sale. Its official website asks all correspondence to be directed to an address in Laurel Bloomery, Tennessee.

“We grew up in a fearful place,” says Sarah Riley, friend of Blair Campbell and director of High Rocks Educational Corp., an innovative leadership program for young women from southeastern West Virginia of which Campbell is an alumna. “There are families in Greenbrier County who won’t send their kids to High Rocks because they’re afraid for their safety.”

“I had nightmares about the National Alliance”

“I had nightmares about the National Alliance,” she continued. “When they showed up, there was nothing we could do. We didn’t want to mess with them, we were scared of their retaliation.”...

Emma Eisenberg describes herself as "a New York City-born, liberal arts college-
educated, Jewish, queer, social justice-minded feminist."

Miss Eisenberg primarily writes fiction: http://cvillepeople.tumblr.com/post/349 ... around-the but also writes for Autostraddle, a website about queer female culture, thought, and literature. She received her B.A. in English and Gender and Sexuality Studies from Haverford College in Haverford, PA. She has lived in Hillsboro, West Virginia, where she was an AmeriCorps VISTA with High Rocks Educational Corporation.

Old January 21st, 2015 #2
Michael Olanich

Will Williams Wrote:
Quoting Miss, er, uh, Ms. Eisenberg:
In 1978 [sic], the National Alliance, a white supremacist group with Nazi ideologies, moved its headquarters from Washington, D.C., to Hillsboro, for reasons unknown. The organization has been largely defunct since 2009, most people say, and recently the compound has gone up for sale. Its official website asks all correspondence to be directed to an address in Laurel Bloomery, Tennessee.

The reasons the Alliance moved to West Virginia from Washington, D.C. are known, just as the date of the move -- 1985 -- is known.

Dr. Pierce wrote about the reason for the move in a letter to his supporters dated 1 January, 1986:
---

I and a few associates...settled on a rugged, undeveloped mountainside more than 100 miles from any large city. We wanted an environment unlike any which can be found in what America’s cities have become, an environment conducive to thinking about and writing about the problems now besetting our race.

To anyone living in Washington or any other major city, of course, certain aspects of these problems are painfully evident. One’s nose is rubbed in them every day of the week. The effect — at least, the effect on me —i s to generate a sustained state of barely contained rage. It is to make me so angry that I want to kill. Since that is not feasible, I write. Mostly I write about the things that make me angry: about the controlled media and the controlled politicians; about the perverse judicial system and the race-destroying churches; about official lies and official hypocrisy; about the malignancy of the educational system and the greed, cowardice, and irresponsibility of those with the power to make changes; about Jews and lawyers, feminists and homosexuals, sanctimonious liberals and mush-headed conservatives.

There was a time when I thought this rage such a good thing I made periodic visits to New York City [Ms. Eisenberg's hometown] — perhaps the only place in America more rage-provoking than Washington — in order to keep up my steam. But eventually I came to realize that more than rage is needed, that we must address ourselves to other matters than the manifest problems which so provoke us. We must better understand the failings in ourselves which made it possible for these problems to arise and fester unhindered. More to the point, we must learn how to cure ourselves before we can hope to eliminate the problems. This requires looking beyond the symptoms of our disease to its causes: above all, to its moral and spiritual roots. But when we are having our noses rubbed in the symptoms every day, it is difficult to look beyond them — and even more difficult to cool our rage enough to have clear vision.

So that is the reason — in addition to the increasingly onerous overhead expense and the lack of needed working room — we moved our editorial operation from a Washington suburb to a wild mountainside. We wanted to get far enough away from the problems about which we had been writing so that we could begin to see more of the forest, and see it in a new light.

To state it in more ambitious terms, we wanted to begin doing more than the analysis and criticism which has been the standard fare in NATIONAL VANGUARD. We wanted to begin developing some positive ideas about solutions, about new approaches to living. We wanted to establish a better basis for building the new consciousness — and eventually the new order from which a new people might some day arise — which has been proclaimed on its logotype as the aim of NATIONAL VANGUARD from the beginning...
---

Last edited by Michael Olanich; January 21st, 2015 at 05:15 PM.

Old January 23rd, 2015 #3
Michael Olanich

In 2014, I worked with Mr. Strom to make available 4 previously unreleased speeches (on the web in mp3 format) by Dr. Pierce, which are now being properly hosted on National Vanguard. They can be streamed or downloaded from the links below. I believed it necessary to share these to all those who admired Dr. Pierce's work.

Fundamentals for Victory and Change versus Progress
http://nationalvanguard.org/2014/07/...liam-l-pierce/

The Trouble With People and America the Sleepwalker
http://nationalvanguard.org/2014/09/...e-with-people/

-Michael

Last edited by Michael Olanich; January 30th, 2015 at 12:45 AM.

Old January 23rd, 2015 #4
Michael Olanich

Excerpt from the January 3rd, 2015 edition of American Dissident Voices entitled "Biological Reality, part 2", by Kevin Alfred Strom.

ON TODAY’S program, I’m going to continue to bring you the facts about the biological differences between Blacks and other races, which are so many and so evident that any reasonable scientific assessment would categorize sub-Saharan Africans — at the very least — as a separate subspecies.

But first let me take a moment and reflect on the past year — and the New Year which is just beginning. Last week’s program coincided with the 23rd anniversary of American Dissident Voices (ADV), and with this show we begin our 24th year. It also was one year ago that Will Williams asked me to restart this program after it had been abandoned by the unworthy nominal successors of William Pierce. We’re now on our 53rd program since that day. Will Williams’ leadership went further than just ADV, however: He re-started the National Alliance as soon as it became known to him that the — what shall I call them? — the misleadership had openly abandoned Dr. Pierce’s vision and were even disbanding the Alliance as a membership organization. With his own funds and his two strong arms — and with a few faithful and true men and women behind him –he built a new media center and office complex for the reborn Alliance. He rescued two large National Alliance libraries, including Dr. Pierce’s invaluable research library, which contained a large amount of his correspondence and notes — from the auctioneer’s block.

And a few weeks ago, a spirit of negotiation prevailed over the spirit of confrontation, and former Green Beret Williams managed to rescue the corporate assets of the National Alliance itself and was named Chairman — and he rescued not just the Alliance, but National Vanguard Books, the Cosmotheist Community Church, all the land and buildings of our West Virginia community, all the valuable Internet domains and copyrights and inventory too.

I have known Will Williams for over two decades. He is as honest in his life and in his dealings as he is uncompromising in his philosophy and his dedication and loyalty. A Vietnam combat veteran, no one knows conflict better than he. But he is a level-headed man and knows how to gain his objectives without it when he can. And this he has accomplished.

There is much for us to do. The Alliance was looted and the misleadership drove away many of our best people. A core group has formed again, and the quality of that core is already starting to attract and unite others. Staff members are beginning to repair our community’s infrastructure, which has been neglected for years. Others are working to rebuild and modernize our media: one result this week is the re-opening of http://natall.com as the main National Alliance organizational presence on the Web. As M.P. Shiel wrote a few days ago on National Vanguard, “It will serve as an initial ‘first impression’ and explanation of the Alliance for prospective members, featuring updated editions of our summary doctrinal statement What We Believe; and the comprehensive, in-depth introduction to our program (and history of the Alliance), our booklet What is the National Alliance?” We’ve already gotten some very positive reactions to the site — and it’s only been open for a few hours as I write.

In some ways we are starting from scratch; but the question we should ask ourselves is not “Is it difficult?” but rather “Is it necessary?” 2015 will be a year of hard work. I ask those of you not afraid of sacrifice and getting your hands dirty to give us all the help you can.

The time for squabbling has ended. The time for using self-interested lawyers and the System’s courts against fellow strivers in our cause has ended. It is time for us to close ranks and work for our people’s liberation. Those who prefer our path, William Pierce’s path, will join us. Those who prefer another path should take it. All of us should ask ourselves these questions: Where is your outreach? Where can the seeking White man or woman find your values, your moral system, your answers to the great issues of our age? We aim to answer all those questions proudly. I hope you can too, and soon. The dark time that precedes the Great Noontide is upon us.

http://nationalvanguard.org/2015/01/...eality-part-2/

Old January 24th, 2015 #5
Michael Olanich

Some recent commentary by Chairman Williams; January 23, 2015
I've met Southerners who are some of our best and brightest racial stock, and who reject that bigoted stereotype presented by Hollywood. We've got good and bad folks wherever Whites live; it's the former who will be attracted to our Alliance. The latter are not interested in our message for the most part, which is good.

The term White Nationalist is so all-encompassing that it includes many who we really do not want in the National Alliance. I dug up a couple of Commentaries by Dr. Pierce in 2002 and had a volunteer transcribe and combine them. Find that transcription here:

http://williamlutherpierce.blogspot....-alliance.html Lots of other pre-Internet articles by Dr. Pierce are at that blog.

I hope you'll join our Alliance, here: http://natall.com/about/what-is-the-national-alliance/

Here's part of one of Dr. Pierce's American Dissident Voices shows -- Reality Check -- where he talks about a certain type of Southerner. He tells these people the hard truth they need to hear, though it may hurt their feelings:

---begin--
...Many listeners tell me that I should comment on the efforts of the Blacks, Jews, and liberals to force the White citizens of South Carolina to abandon their flag. The Blacks and their boosters complain that the flag reminds them of the time in the not too distant past when Blacks in the United States were plantation slaves. The Whites reply, "No, no," it's just a reminder of our Southern heritage. "The flag isn't a racist symbol," they say.

Well, of course, I sympathize with the desire of anyone to preserve his heritage or to fly the flag of his choice, but this Confederate flag issue is as much a distraction as the Elian Gonzales issue. It's simply not important. And I say that as a true son of the South. My great-great-grandfather on my mother's side of the family was Thomas Hill Watts, attorney general of the Confederacy under Jefferson Davis and later governor of Alabama. His photograph is on the $10 Confederate bill. He also had been a member of the council of secession which voted for secession from the Union, and then he served as a colonel in the Confederate Army, commanding the 17th Alabama Infantry Regiment in the bloody battle of Corinth, Mississippi. But whether or not his flag continues to fly from various public buildings in the South is completely inconsequential in the face of other things which are happening in the South every day. And you don't have to live in the South to know what those things are; they're happening all over America. One White man murdered by Blacks, one White woman raped by Blacks, one White child terrorized in a school restroom by Blacks, one politician in Washington allowed to go unhanged is a greater tragedy than taking down the Confederate flag from any statehouse.

You know, the various organizations which are busy defending the Confederate flag today always assert that the flag is not a racist symbol. But of course, it is and always has been. My great-great-grandfather, Governor Watts, never heard the word "racist." The Jews hadn't invented it as a term of opprobrium yet. But by every common standard in use today he was a racist. Certainly not all, but many of his fellow Southerners did not approve of the institution of slavery. They would have been happy to be able to outlaw the institution and to ship every Negro and every mulatto and every quadroon to Africa and set them free. But to a man they were racists, by today's media standards. They were racists because they recognized the simple fact of racial differences. Most of them had no animosity toward Blacks before the war: before the Blacks were turned loose to terrorize White Southerners. But if my great-great-grandfather or any other Southern gentleman had seen a Black male put his hands on a White woman or make a suggestive remark to a White woman, he would have drawn his sidearm and put a quick end to that Black without giving the matter a second thought. Of course, Northerners pretty well felt the same way about things. They were as much racists as the Southerners. There just weren't any Southern gentlemen in the North -- or many gentlemen of any sort -- to keep things in order.

If we could use a time machine and go back in time 140 or 150 years and take with us a VCR and a monitor and a few video cassettes of recent Hollywood films or television shows or even news programs with street scenes in Montgomery and Atlanta and Richmond today and play them for my great-great-grandfather and a hundred or so of his most influential friends and explain to them that this is what the Jews would be saturating the consciousness of White Americans with in the future . . . well, if we could do that, they simply wouldn't believe us. They wouldn't believe that their descendants could become so degraded in a mere four or five generations as to permit such things to happen: so degraded as to acquiesce in such things. But if we somehow could convince them that our videotapes weren't fraudulent, they would have understood that much more was at stake than political independence for the South. They would have understood that survival of the race was at stake, and they would have fought even harder and more valiantly than they did, because in those days there was no shame in fighting for one's people, for one's race. Anyway, I bring this up just as a reminder that we aren't the only ones who have failed to focus on the really important issues at hand. Throughout history our people have been distracted by inconsequential issues and have neglected the crucial ones.

So what's more important today than the latest ball game and what happens to Elian Gonzales? Really, it's exactly what was important 140 years ago. My great-great-grandfather and the other leaders of the South should have been concerned first and foremost about the racial issue -- not about economic issues or political issues or anything else. There was a disagreement between the North and the South on the issue of slavery, of course, but there was plenty of common ground on the racial issue. Before the war neither Northerners nor Southerners wanted racial mixing. If it hadn't been for the economic aspects of slavery, an agreement very likely could have been reached to send all Blacks back to Africa. President Lincoln looked favorably on such a plan even after the war.

Without the slavery issue, the warmongers probably wouldn't have been able to get a war started. But Southerners who wanted to keep the institution of slavery for purely economic reasons put these economic reasons ahead of the racial interests of their people. They didn't understand the degree to which their racial interests were threatened. And so we had a bloody and destructive civil war, and even worse -- much worse -- we failed to solve the racial problem when it might have been solved with relatively little trauma.

So today we have a racial catastrophe in both the North and the South, and the Jews are pumping their lies and filth into all of us every day. And instead of focusing on these real problems, most of us let ourselves be distracted by utterly inconsequential issues such as Elian Gonzales and where the Confederate flag can be flown.

I'll go over that again: reality is that we are being pushed rapidly toward racial extinction. Reality is that the Jews are controlling the minds of a majority of our people for the specific purpose of keeping us headed toward extinction. Those are the real problems which we must deal with. Forget about Elian Gonzales and Fidel Castro and the Confederate flag. Forget about ball games and the economy and whether a Democratic crook or a Republican crook should be elected later this year. Think about racial survival and racial freedom; that's all that matters. Really, nothing else counts in the least.

That's why you hear some repetition if you listen to many of my broadcasts. I keep coming back to the important things over and over again. Of course, I do talk about many inconsequential things as well. I use them as illustrations, as examples, which help us understand better the important things. And I also talk about unimportant things because I must consider my audience. I must talk about the things the members of my audience believe to be important so that I can catch their interest and then lead them to the truly important things.

Here's an example which ties in again to the Civil War. A lot of men -- overaged kids, really -- like to play soldier. They like to reenact various historic battles, and Civil War battles are among their favorites. They like to get out on the battlefield and pretend that they are members of real military units of the past -- such as my great-great-grandfather's 17th Alabama Infantry Regiment -- and then they fire blanks at each other and maneuver around as they imagine it actually happened. They pride themselves greatly on the authenticity of their uniforms and equipment. They will spend thousands of dollars for various bits and pieces of uniforms, and they will pore over old dispatches and memoirs to make sure that they've got all of the details right -- all of the details except one, that is: the mindset of the soldiers who actually fought the real battles. Talk to one of these Confederate make-believe soldiers sometime. The first thing he will assure you is that the fact he likes to play soldier in a Confederate uniform doesn't mean he is a racist. No, no, no! Far from it! In fact, he will try to persuade you that the real Confederate soldiers weren't racists either, but instead were models of Political Correctness. Fake ammunition and fake beliefs. No more integrity or honesty than most of the supporters of the Confederate flag. They cling to the trivial and deny the important.

I really have to hold my tongue when I talk with these people. But I do talk with them. An interest in history certainly is a healthier sign than no interest in history. So I talk with some of these make-believe soldiers about military history, and sometimes the conversation can be steered into more important matters...
---end---

Old January 26th, 2015 #6
Michael Olanich

Why don't all the pro-White organizations unite?

A question posed to Dr. Pierce, from Attack!, Issue No. 42, 1976

Q. Why don’t all the patriotic, pro-White organizations unite instead of each one trying to win the battle against America’s enemies separately? If we could join forces the way those on the other side do, we would begin winning a few battles instead of losing all the time.

A. The answer to that question is readily apparent to anyone in the leadership ranks of any of the organizations in question, but it is difficult to explain convincingly to someone who does not have such a favored view.

Very briefly, the reasons for the disunity among patriots may be roughly broken down into differences in motivation, personality problems, and differences in ideology.

Under the first heading we should note that the actual motivations which various individuals or organization have for taking a certain stand—on racial mixing, say, or communist influences in the government—differ markedly. Some take their stand because it expresses their genuine convictions and they are determined to accomplish something in accordance with those convictions.

But there are, unfortunately, numerous so-called “patriots”—and among them are some of the most “successful”—who have no convictions at all. They are simply businessmen, salesmen, and the product they sell is whatever patriotic Americans are willing to buy at any particular time. They hold a moistened forefinger up to the breeze of patriotic opinion and decide that now is the time to push an anti-busing amendment, or opposition to the Panama Canal “giveaway”—or even “patriotic unity.”

And when a genuine patriot denounces one of these hucksters publicly, the response from the rank and file is, “Don’t attack another patriot! We need unity, not discord.”

Continue Reading

Old January 26th, 2015 #7
Sam Emerson
Diversity = White Genocide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Olanich View Post
Excerpt from the January 3rd, 2015 edition of American Dissident Voices entitled "Biological Reality, part 2", by Kevin Alfred Strom.
By letting Strom speak for them Williams has rendered the new National Alliance dead on arrival.

Old January 26th, 2015 #8
Michael Olanich

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Emerson View Post
By letting Strom speak for them Williams has rendered the new National Alliance dead on arrival.
I don't share that opinion. Strom is best qualified for his role under the new chairmanship, simply because of his experience working with Dr. Pierce for nearly 20 years.

Old January 26th, 2015 #9
Dale VanderMeer
Your Pro-White Neighbor...

jewsign Emma And Her Elephantee Tribe...

The audacity of the anteaters to appeal to the assemblage of kwans and muddy masses never ceases to amaze me.

Also, she's hardly smart by any meaning of the word. She made it far too simple to find her on the internet.
Quote:
Quote:
...Emma Eisenberg describes herself as "a New York City-born, liberal arts college-
educated, Jewish, queer, social justice-minded feminist."

Old January 27th, 2015 #10
Sam Emerson

Quote:
I don't share that opinion. Strom is best qualified for his role under the new chairmanship, simply because of his experience working with Dr. Pierce for nearly 20 years.
Facepalm.

Just... facepalm.

Old January 27th, 2015 #11
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
I agree, but the ostensible opposition to this organizational scheme proclaims compatibility with christ-insanity.

Cosmotheism at least provides a de facto hedge against that camel's nose.

The choices, as I see them, are Ped on Arrival vs. Dead on Arrival.

Old January 27th, 2015 #12
andy

Quote:
Facepalm.

Just... facepalm.
What a dingbat oldnick must be. Paedophile Strom worked FOR Pierce a completely different thing than "working with"

Chase them into the swamps

Old January 27th, 2015 #13
Sam Emerson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Marr View Post
I agree, but the ostensible opposition to this organizational scheme proclaims compatibility with christ-insanity.
Given the choice between a Christian spokesman for WN and a convicted pedo... do I need to make this argument?

Is this not absolutely obvious to everyone?

Old January 27th, 2015 #14
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
Given the choice between a Christian spokesman for WN and a convicted pedo... do I need to make this argument?

Is this not absolutely obvious to everyone?
Better ped than dead?

Old January 27th, 2015 #15
andy

Quote:
Better ped than dead?
And there is the point right there. Any man of honour would choose death before a deal with zog as a paedophile. Better to be dead or lifed off than the ignominy and shame of the lowest form of life our race has produced by agreement with a system jew lawyer.

Whatever Strom could have bought to the table for the race is negated by his admitted paedophilia. That then raises the issue of his and Williams motivations they are certainly not serious politicians.

Whatever expertise Strom is supposed to have could have been used secretly by Williams for political expediency. That he has publicly employed Strom and that Strom has complied demonstrate plain as a pikestaff that whatever they are up to it is not serious politics.

Chase them into the swamps

Old January 27th, 2015 #16
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
And there is the point right there. Any man of honour would choose death before a deal with zog as a paedophile. Better to be dead or lifed off than the ignominy and shame of the lowest form of life our race has produced by agreement with a system jew lawyer.

Whatever Strom could have bought to the table for the race is negated by his admitted paedophilia. That then raises the issue of his and Williams motivations they are certainly not serious politicians.

Whatever expertise Strom is supposed to have could have been used secretly by Williams for political expediency. That he has publicly employed Strom and that Strom has complied demonstrate plain as a pikestaff that whatever they are up to it is not serious politics.
Correct me if I'm wrong about this: Didn't Strom's plea bargain ultimately result in a court awarding him full custody of his two children in preference to custody by his ex-wife and accuser?

Old January 27th, 2015 #17
Michael Olanich

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post

Strom never admitted to pedophilia. Read his address to the court.

As for politics, the National Alliance hasn't the slightest intention of becoming involved in current system politics.

Old January 27th, 2015 #18
Michael Olanich

Quote:
Correct me if I'm wrong about this: Didn't Strom's plea bargain ultimately result in a court awarding him full custody of his two children in preference to custody by his ex-wife and accuser?
You're correct. As I recall it was 3 children.

Old January 27th, 2015 #19
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
Strom is best qualified for his role under the new chairmanship, simply because of his experience working with Dr. Pierce for nearly 20 years.
That experience is valuable, but for all I know he could have developed additional strengths of character as a result of the character assassination attempt he appears to be surviving.

It can't be easy. Some of his critics confess they would have committed suicide if they had faced his predicament.

Old January 28th, 2015 #20
Michael Olanich

Quote:
That experience is valuable, but for all I know he could have developed additional strengths of character as a result of the character assassination attempt he appears to be surviving.

It can't be easy. Some of his critics confess they would have committed suicide if they had faced his predicament.
Those who are critical certainly have that right.

I only ask that anyone who looks into this particular case be open-minded and objective with the information provided.

Tags
kevin alfred strom, national alliance, will williams

Thread