VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 3rd, 2006 #21
Abzug Hoffman

Quote:
Originally Posted by raciallymotivated
Jubrick is hardly unsung.

There have been two DVD box sets of his pictures and there’s a documentary about him:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...v=glance&n=130

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/630...v=glance&n=130

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...v=glance&n=130
Yeah, but consider how he would be treated if he had made a heartwarming movie on the Holycost. Then, he would be OVER- rated, with tons of material about him.

I heard the first DVD set was really crummy - get the newer one. (Me, I still tape the movies off TV!)

Old May 3rd, 2006 #22
Abzug Hoffman

I was going to put Steinmetz down as an overrated jew, he used to be promoted in school books as the god-man who invented a machine that simulated lightning. Big whip. But apparently he had other talents, maybe he wasn't a fraud like Einstein, don't know.

This account of his youth, from a book for Christian youth, is kind of funny: "He studied hard and won a scholarship to a university. But just as he was about to enter, he was arrested because it was rumored that he was a radical and was against the Government. As a matter of fact, Steinmetz, who believed that everyone had a right to the good things of life, was saying the government should do something about poverty. But he was not seeking to overthrow the government. [yeah, right!] When his friends realized he was in danger of being misunderstood and sent to jail, they hurried him off to Switzerland and from there he [like so many other commie jews] took ship for the United States..."

Old May 3rd, 2006 #23
ragnar

Matisyahu.

lol jew reggae star

Old May 4th, 2006 #24
TwistedCross
Smart Ass White Boy

I thought all Jewz were over hyped and over rated

Old May 4th, 2006 #25
Agis
biocultural Realpolitik

I'd add Howard Stern (his ratings have always been cooked):

This Dame Edna wannabe Richard Bluestein :

-- both of these slobs are on Sirius Satellite.

And Dustin Hoffman... is an actor?

Last edited by Agis; May 4th, 2006 at 01:48 AM.

Old May 25th, 2006 #26
Unthinkable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragnar
Matisyahu.

lol jew reggae star
I was just about to mention him.

Old May 25th, 2006 #27
Itz_molecular
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agis
I'd add Howard Stern (his ratings have always been cooked):
did you ever say it ! Did you see that one survey , that reported the average stern listener had an income over 75k ? HAHAHA , yeah , of those that have jobs , all 10% of them .

Agis aren't you being too skeptical , that would imply that someone might be bribing someone in the rating service to inflate the figures .

Old June 5th, 2006 #28
Unthinkable

'Quintessential Englishman' Michael Caine, fluent Yiddish speaker.

I have never been able to understand why this acerbic and wooden actor was so highly rated, I do now!

Old June 5th, 2006 #29
Abzug Hoffman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euronationalist

I have never been able to understand why this acerbic and wooden actor was so highly rated, I do now!

According to the current rules of the Izzy? Game, Michael is 'not a jew but a lot of people think he is'. He has always looked a tad jewy, that's why. He was one of the first celebs I remember with darkie girlfriends.

More Izzy? updates

Allen Alda - 'not a Jew, but everyone thinks he is. He's Catholic!' [Catholic is not a race, I guess he is supposed to be Italian?]
Norma Shearer - 'not a jew, but married to a jew'

'Not a jew, but' is really a wildcard sort of category where the jews hide in plain, and people go in and out of this category to "a jew!" all the time because they look like jews and act like jews, and what the hell do the nons know about the mysterious world of Izzy? anyway.

Old June 6th, 2006 #30
archeofuturism
"Back to the Future"

Two word-Albert Einstein

-Oswald Spengler

"From Resistance to Reconquest, From Reconquest to Renaissance"

-Guillaume Faye

Old June 8th, 2006 #31
Amalekite
Retrosexual

Is Polly Shore a Sheenie?

Old June 12th, 2006 #32
White Winger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amalekite

Abso-fucking-lutely.Both mommelah and daddelah are showbiz veterans as well - dad Sammy Shore,4th rate Vegas comic who never got anywhere near the big time(And,as We know, if any jewish comedian has never gotten big, then they truly don't have any talent,because,as We've seen,if any jew has even a tiny amount,they will be on every TV show,and pumped-up thru the media,as if they were talented - Billy Crystal,for example....),but still thinks he is,and never stops blabbing about his friendship with Elvis,while Mitzi (Stereotypical jew name) is the long time owner of "The Comedy Store",one of L.A.'s oldest comedy clubs,churning out many of the most successfull racist nigger/spic/spigger/guilt-ridden White comics for the last 30-35 years - that and the Improvisation ,owned by Bud FREIDMAN,ditto....

Last edited by White Winger; June 16th, 2006 at 02:38 PM.

Old June 12th, 2006 #33
MOMUS
Doubts the official story

Another Hollywood sheenie named Shore = Dinah Shore from the 1950s-'60s. She boasted back in the 50s of being part negro.

Born to Solomon and Anna Stein Shore, Jewish immigrants from Russia, in Winchester, Tennessee, Dinah Shore was stricken with polio at 18 months, but recovered. She was a 1938 graduate in sociology from Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee. After graduation she moved to New York City, where she began singing. She recorded with bandleader Xavier Cugat and eventually changed her name to Dinah after the title of a favorite song.

Rumors throughout her career that Shore had African-American ancestry caused her to lose some popularity in the U.S. South during the early 1960s. Yet Shore, with her Dixie drawl and demure manner, was always identified with the South, and guests on her shows often commented on it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinah_Shore

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Winger
Abso-fucking-lutely.Both mommelah and daddelah are showbiz veterans as well - dad Sammy Shore,4th rate Vegas comic who never got anywhere near the big time,and Mitzi(Now which race has women with that name?....) is the long time owner of "The Comedy Store",one of L.A.'s oldest comedy clubs,churning out many of the most successfull racist nigger/spic/spigger/guilt-ridden White comics for the last 30-35 years - that and the Improvisation ,owned by Bud FREIDMAN,ditto....

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/

Old January 30th, 2007 #34
Graaf
Wiking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Israel B Weinberg
Nicholas Cage
Nicolas Cage is German/Italian no?

Old January 30th, 2007 #35
Lord Sidious
Dark Lord of The Sith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unthinkable

Michael Caine is part gypsy, not yid

RIP Yankee Jim
James Leshkevich 1955-2008

"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White Children."
RIP David Lane

We Have Our Own Media Now.

Old June 22nd, 2007 #36
Blake Laurens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Israel B Weinberg View Post
I hate Gene Hackman and Nicholas Cage. They disgust me and they make me fucking angry just to see their disgusting kike faces and to hear their Jewish voices and everything about them. They are so slimy and greasy and disgusting. They make me feel sick and like I need to wash after I see those sick kike Jew bastards. I want to punch them in the head with brass knuckles. I have this visceral gut reaction of extreme hatred to Jews.
You've got to be the stupidest person in the fucking Universe.

The two "disgusting, slimy, greasy kikes" you mentioned (Cage and Hackman) have absolutely NO Jewish ancestry. So all this time you've been hating sick gentile bastards.

:-/ Do some research, moron.

Old June 22nd, 2007 #37
Blake Laurens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abzug Hoffman View Post
I was going to put Steinmetz down as an overrated jew, he used to be promoted in school books as the god-man who invented a machine that simulated lightning. Big whip. But apparently he had other talents, maybe he wasn't a fraud like Einstein, don't know.

This account of his youth, from a book for Christian youth, is kind of funny: "He studied hard and won a scholarship to a university. But just as he was about to enter, he was arrested because it was rumored that he was a radical and was against the Government. As a matter of fact, Steinmetz, who believed that everyone had a right to the good things of life, was saying the government should do something about poverty. But he was not seeking to overthrow the government. [yeah, right!] When his friends realized he was in danger of being misunderstood and sent to jail, they hurried him off to Switzerland and from there he [like so many other commie jews] took ship for the United States..."
A lot of places say Steinmetz was Jewish, but he was actually born a Unitarian, and I can't find any seriously-biographical information which says he is a Jew, besides all the overhyped Jewish-biased fan-books. Too many people assume anything with "Stein" in it is Jewish. The name is German after all, and tons of gentile Germans would names like that.

Old August 4th, 2007 #38
Jesse Cheney

Shel Silverstein, "Cartoonist"(shit) / "Poet"(garbage) / "Songwriter"(pathetic)

This is another overrated Jew. His poetry was complete shit. My granddaughter wrote better poetry when she was 9yrs old.

Old September 23rd, 2007 #40
Itz_molecular
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse Cheney View Post
Shel Silverstein, "Cartoonist"(shit) / "Poet"(garbage) / "Songwriter"(pathetic)

This is another overrated Jew.
Isn't "overrated Jew" redundant ?

Thread