VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 29th, 2018 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Smile Some questions for Jeffrey Smither

Hi Jeff

Hope you don't mind if I make a whole new thread out of this , but . . .

I have noticed you having a well , how should I say , kind of fascination for the Moranbong females of Korea and am now wondering . . .

I take it by your avatar that you are adherent to the Christian Identity doctrine ( a faith I myself used to embrace some years back . . .) . Amirite?

Well . . .

Even though I myself am not CI anymore I still subscribe to some of their beliefs . . . .

I am a subscriber to the "Serpent Seed"-doctrine ( which claims that other races are children of Lucifer .)

https://web.archive.org/web/20060219...ntseed.com:80/

Please excuse me if I do not want to go further into that right now . . .

No beef with you personally yet I'm wondering how someone with quite a strict religious racial faith can see ANYTHING positive in the supposed 'culture' of other races . . .

Especially Asian ones . . . .

Not meaning to get too close to you personally , I'm simply curious . . .

That is not to say that there also is , among the supposed 'ordinary crowd', FAR TOO MUCH fetishism for Asians going on . . .

To be honest , I wouldn't have expected the same from a CI adherent . . . . .

Care to debate ?

If so , thanks in advance . .

Coldy

Old September 29th, 2018 #2
ColdFire
Banned

Oh , and Jeff . . .

One thing I forgot. . . .

Don't you think that maybe the Moranbong are just an act set up by North Korea's 'glorious leader' . . . .

. . . to make North Korea look good ?

Wouldn't exclude that possibilty . . . .

Oh , and concerning the two reps for above post so far. .

Quote:
i dunno know what is so fascinating about gook bitches dressing as nurses too, lol

Quote:
Interesting....I was CI as well a few years back and nothing bothered me more back then than interracial sex ads....Good post brother
Thanks for the positive feedback . . Yet it was not my intention to put anyone down here . . .

Just curious . . .

Curiosity killed the cat . .

but satisfaction brought it back . . .

Old September 29th, 2018 #3
Man of the road

Default Don't Expect Jeffrey to Answer

However, I would be interested in discussing CI with you. What do you think of the niggers here in America that think they're the "real" Israelites? The whole concept is so utterly absurd it gives one a headache. They try to appropriate the Jew identity when they are West African Bantu non-human garbage who's only organic religion is Voodoo.

Old September 29th, 2018 #4
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man of the road View Post
However, I would be interested in discussing CI with you. What do you think of the niggers here in America that think they're the "real" Israelites? The whole concept is so utterly absurd it gives one a headache. They try to appropriate the Jew identity when they are West African Bantu non-human garbage who's only organic religion is Voodoo.
Hi M.O.T.R.
Quote:
Don't Expect Jeffrey to Answer
Sorry , but I think I know Jeff good enough to be sure he wouldn't back down . . .

Anyway , concerning your questions . . .

Yes , I have heard about supposed 'Black Israelite Identity'.

They bring the argument that the Ethiopians today are widely believed to be reminiscent of the lost tribes of Israel . .

Behold the face of the 'Lion Of Judah' . .

It is even claimed that the 'Ark Of The Covenant' is to be found there . . . .

Old September 29th, 2018 #5
Man of the road

There may have been some northeast African tribes that converted to Judaism in the past but, again, these niggers are West African Bantus. The NE Africans for the most part have Caucasian facial features and are obviously a different genetic group.

Old September 30th, 2018 #6
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man of the road View Post
There may have been some northeast African tribes that converted to Judaism in the past but, again, these niggers are West African Bantus. The NE Africans for the most part have Caucasian facial features and are obviously a different genetic group.
Sorry bro , I think you understood this wrong . . . .

Yes , Ethiopians for example have different facial structures from Sub-Saharan Africans . .

This is what Ethiopians look like . . .

. . this is what Sub-Saharan Negroes look like. . . .

Picture above shows bantuid , below shows congoid. . .

Congoids today are the largest group of Negroes. . .

But I think you misunderstood the part about the supposed lost Israelite tribes . . .

Remember , jews were just one tribe out of the Israelite collective. . .

The tribe of Judah. .

In fact they were a tribe which was kicked out of the Isrealite collective. .

( for the record , along with another tribe called the 'Benjaminites'. . .)

WHY they were kicked out is doubtful . .

If you do not adhere to the CI doctrine which claims that the Isrealites were Aryans , a more 'scientific' picture of them would conclude that they must have looked close to this. . . .

In fact it would be plausible to see a connection between them and the looks of today's Ethiopians. . .

According to public opinion the tribes of Israel vanished without a trace . .

Old September 30th, 2018 #7
Gladiatrix

East Africans look totally different from the Western ones.

Old September 30th, 2018 #8
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
East Africans look totally different from the Western ones.

Sade - Smooth Operator (Official Video)
Not sure why some people tend to divide the African continent into an East-West difference . .

How I view Africa as such . .

The North of Africa is largely mixed . . Beduin tribes , mongrelized Arabs . .

They are the 'sand-dwellers' . . . .

Probably our whole planet would look like that should the Muzzies spread . .

Ethiopians more or less come across as some kind of unique form though . . . .

They have much bigger and tapering noses than the rest of the North African mongrels and much more pointed faces . . . .

I think one can divide the continent into a Northern and Southern hemisphere . . . .

Sub-Saharan Africa . .

You know . . where the jungle starts . .

Old September 30th, 2018 #9
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
Not sure why some people tend to divide the African continent into an East-West difference . .
Ethiopians, Somalis, and Rwandans look totally different than the negroes in America, who come from the western part of Africa. There is a big expat Ethiopian community in DC.

Old September 30th, 2018 #10
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
Ethiopians, Somalis, and Rwandans look totally different than the negroes in America, who come from the western part of Africa.
Well , like I said , the people dwelling around Ethiopia ( pretty much all the ethic groups you listed ) seem to be regarded as some kind of unique group ( except the Arabs and full-blooded Negroes also inhabiting the vastness of Africa . .)

Quote:
There is a big expat Ethiopian community in DC.
I know that D.C. happens to be your home area . .

Interesting how there is practically NOT ONE SINGLE nation / ethnicity which is not already present in the USA as an immigrant group . .

Interesting that you also have Somali spear chuckers . .

Old September 30th, 2018 #11
Jeffrey Smither

My Avatar, that is the Missouri Confederate Battle flag, aka Roman Cross flag. That was the flag for the Missouri Confederate soldiers. The other flag is the Missouri State Guard. That was formed to protect Missouri from the union invaders. Once MO joined the Confederacy they became Confederate soldiers.

Old October 1st, 2018 #12
ColdFire
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
My Avatar, that is the Missouri Confederate Battle flag, aka Roman Cross flag. That was the flag for the Missouri Confederate soldiers. The other flag is the Missouri State Guard. That was formed to protect Missouri from the union invaders. Once MO joined the Confederacy they became Confederate soldiers.
The flag on the right came across to me like a CI flag ( I've been CI for long enough to recognize its symbols ) . .

Thanks for the clarification , Confederate son . .

Old October 4th, 2018 #13
ColdFire
Banned

Just what exactly do those gook bitches have about themselves ?

Old October 12th, 2018 #14
ColdFire
Banned

For the record , isn't there even a diagnosed sexual fetish known as "Weeabooism"?

Old October 17th, 2018 #15
ColdFire
Banned

I admit that the Japanese are obsessed with trying to appear Aryan ( hey , why else do you think do their Manga / Anime characters always bear Aryan features ? ) . .

. .yet they never will be . .

. . even though they seem to be obsessed with Aryanism . .

Old October 17th, 2018 #16
)))Marc(((

Default One last important question

What do you consider the Whitest area of MO?

Old October 20th, 2018 #17
ColdFire
Banned

Unhappy Avoid the city of the Holy Louis , Marc. .

Quote:
Originally Posted by )))Marc((( View Post
According to my research it certainly wouldn't be St. Louis . . .

Quote:
According to the 2010 Census, the racial composition of St. Louis was:
African American: 49.2%
White: 43.9% (non-Hispanic: 42.2%)
Asian: 2.9%
Native American and Alaska Native: 0.3%
Two or more races: 2.4%
Hispanic or Latino of any race: 3.5%
St. Louis, Missouri Population 2018 (Demographics, Maps, Graphs)
worldpopulationreview.com/us-cities/st-louis-population/
https://www.google.com/search?hl=en-...99.z8AOOB1Mr4U

https://statisticalatlas.com/county/...-and-Ethnicity

I think the historical Saint Louis is turning in his grave

Last edited by ColdFire; October 20th, 2018 at 02:01 AM.

Old October 20th, 2018 #18
ColdFire
Banned

Arrow The 'Motor City' happens to be the worst . .

Quote:
Avoid the city of the Holy Louis , Marc. .
I suppose that'd be "Detroit light" . .

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?...18#post2252718

Old October 22nd, 2018 #19
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by )))Marc((( View Post
Well since it's my home state I know about this subject. I'm from St. Louis County, not city. The city limits is mostly niggers now. It's far more than 50 percent of what the census states. IMO it's more like 60-65 percent niggers and a few other muds as well then faggots in the Tower Grove area and some whites remaining in "The Hill area" and South city. The niggers have destroyed the city and now are spreading into North St. Louis county and even South County causing the county to vote more liberal as well.

St. Louis city use to have strict segregation housing ordinances at one time that kept niggers north of downtown. When stuff like the fair housing act and courts had a say in segregation in the late 60s the niggers started slowly spreading out. niggers used to not live in south city and it was safe at one time as well.

The whitest areas of Missouri would be the Ozarks, especially in far southern MO. It's similar to Eastern TN and West Virginia demographics wise and culturally as well. The bootheel will also have more niggers because of the plantation culture there niggers would pick the cotton in the fields down there as it's part of the MS Delta that extends all the way down to central MS.

If you want to live in the Stl metro area I would recommend something like St. Charles or Jefferson Counties. St. Charles is having growing pains and more traffic. Jefferson County grows but not as fast but it's known as being somewhat hoosierish though.

Northern half of Missouri pretty white too but it gets colder there and the flatter land is boring I think. Southern MO much more milder and prettier I think and culturally southern too.

Missouri is also considered to have some of the best firearms rights in the country too. No permit needed to carry a concealed firearm for 19 years of age and older.

Old October 23rd, 2018 #20
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
I suppose that'd be "Detroit light" . .

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?...18#post2252718

I would say Memphrica would be more like it. Since St. Louis is located in a border south state even though in modern times Stl isn't in the south, but overall the cities are VERY similar from what people tell me who have been to Memphis.

It's also a very dangerous city just like St. Louis filled with niggers.

I understand across the state line is the better area of Memphis metro. I guess like St. Louis county and Jefferson Counties are compared to St. Louis City.

Thread