VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > Uncensored Europe +
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old December 5th, 2018 #1
Tyrone White

Default One-third of europeans say jews use the holocaust to advance their positions and goals

I usually have about 70 open tabs in my browser of interesting things I can't bring myself to close. I feel compelled to "do something" with what I've found. I've posted this on Gab at least once, and it's so compelling I don't feel that's enough. So I'm posting it here in the hopes that there will be some kind of resolution with this feeling that's it's too important to simply close the tab without "doing something" with it.

https://www.newsweek.com/cnn-poll-eu...-goals-1233213

Quote:
More than 70 years after six million Jewish people were killed during the Holocaust, more than 7,000 people across Europe were surveyed for a poll conducted on behalf of CNN. Respondents were surveyed from seven countries, including Austria, France, Germany, Great Britain, Hungary, Poland and Sweden.

Among the concerning beliefs discovered by the poll was the number of people that believe Jews use the Holocaust to their benefit. One-third of respondents said that they thought Jewish people used the Holocaust to advance their own positions or goals. A third of respondents disagreed and one third expressed no opinion either way.

Twenty percent of people surveyed between the ages of 18 and 34 had never heard of the mass murder.
I have two primary thoughts. First, this is really good news, and second, we should expect that there will be a reaction to this news by the Jews, and that they will increase their efforts at indoctrinating young people into feeling guilty about the terrible things they have done to the Jews, because if they don't, there could be a resultant and permanent loss of power.

Old December 5th, 2018 #2
notmenomore

Woodpecker

...as it's said:

you can fool all of the people some of the time, and

you can fool some of the people all of the time, but
You can't fool all of the people all of the time.

Thread