VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old January 21st, 2019 #1
Robbie Key

Default ‘MAGA kids go into the woodchipper’: Disney producer tweets violent threat against Covington boys

‘MAGA kids go into the woodchipper’: Disney producer tweets violent threat against Covington boys
Published time: 21 Jan, 2019 19:06
Get short URL

In response to a viral video confrontation between a MAGA hat-wearing high school boy and a Native American elder, Disney film producer Jack Morrissey published a tweet advocating for a violent response.

Morrissey, best known for his work on ‘Beauty and the Beast’ and the ‘Twilight’ saga, published the image of someone being stuffed into a woodchipper, complete with blood being spewed out onto the snow late on Saturday, accompanied by the comment “#MAGAkids go screaming, hats first, into the woodchipper.”

Shortly after tweeting the disturbing post to his nearly 10,000 followers, Morrissey switched his account to private – but not before the tweet was screenshotted and logged by the internet archive’s wayback machine.

The original image comes from a poster which depicts the famous ending scene of the Cohen Brothers’ 1996 film ‘Fargo,’ where a criminal attempts to hide his victim’s body by stuffing it through a woodchipper. Morrissey repurposed the image to suggest the same fate for “kids” wearing the iconic red cap with President Donald Trump’s 2016 slogan “Make America Great Again.”

Conservatives on Twitter quickly began retweeting a screenshot of the post, some tagging Disney asking if the company which produces movies and products for children has any comment regarding the threat.

The term “MAGA kids” has been widely used to describe the group of students from Kentucky’s Covington Catholic High School, who attended an anti-abortion protest in Washington, DC over the weekend and ended up in a viral video over the weekend. The video shows a student with a nervous smile standing silently in front of a Native American elder who is drumming in his face, which the usual cavalcade of Hollywood elites have interpreted as an indication of the young man’s hatred and racism.

Anti-Trump comedian Kathy Griffin, who famously shared an image of herself hoisting Trump’s bloody severed head, even advocated doxxing the student – and all of his classmates.

Further video from the scene, however, showed that the accusations against the schoolboys were inaccurate. Even CNN, which originally described the student as “taunting” the elder, later retweeted a longer version of the video with the student’s claim that he was actually trying to defuse a tense confrontation after the Catholic school protesters were aggressively confronted by a group called the “Black Hebrew Israelites.”

Morrissey himself has yet to respond to the criticism over the post.

https://www.rt.com/usa/449368-disney...ens-maga-kids/

Old January 21st, 2019 #2
Robbie Key

Feels good to have sick fucks like this producing movies for our kids.

Old January 21st, 2019 #3
Robbie Key

Of course the guy is a homo.

Quote:
Condon is openly gay.[32] He is in a long-term relationship with Jack Morrissey.[33][34]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Condon#Personal_life

Quote:
A New York City native, Condon, 61, graduated from Columbia University with a degree in philosophy before heading to Los Angeles, where he planned to enroll in UCLA's film school. Instead, he found a job with producer-director Michael Laughlin, for whom he wrote the early '80s sci-fi tales Strange Behavior and Strange Invaders, before eventually directing his breakthrough movie, 1998's Gods and Monsters, for which he won a best adapted screenplay Oscar.

Condon and his longtime partner Jack Morrissey, who works with him as his co-producer, divide their time between New York (where Condon edits his films) and Los Angeles. The director spoke with THR about why audiences are now more receptive to musicals, how Disney approached the Beauty and the Beast remake and what he learned about Julian Assange while directing the 2013 biopic The Fifth Estate.
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ne...ls-back-981418

Last edited by Robbie Key; January 21st, 2019 at 03:52 PM.

Old January 21st, 2019 #4
Ray Allan

MAGA kids go into the woodchipper? Well, kikes need to go into the ovens, screaming, "Oy veeeeyy!!"

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old January 22nd, 2019 #5
Robbie Key

CATHOLIC LEADERS PUBLICLY CONDEMNED SCHOOL BOYS AT MARCH FOR LIFE, BUT REMAIN SILENT AFTER VIDEOS PROVED THEIR INNOCENCE

https://dailycaller.com/2019/01/21/c...ters-students/

Old January 22nd, 2019 #6
Robbie Key

Trump in Hot Water for Backing Students Falsely Blamed of Mocking Native Elder

https://sptnkne.ws/k6Rp

Old January 22nd, 2019 #7
Dan Hadaway

This whole incident is so fucking dumb. I doubt the incident would even been talked about 10 minutes after it happened in the days before twitter, I mean by the students themselves, forget about it being blown up to a near international incident.

Some guy looked at an Indian funny, would never have made the headlines. But it seems Twitter has turned half the people in this country literally insane that they would even care about this.

Old January 22nd, 2019 #8
Crowe

How about jews and faggots get flayed alive, then their hides tanned for lampshade material?

Old January 22nd, 2019 #9
Negros are apes
Banned

muh wall we wuz magakangs an' shit

Old January 23rd, 2019 #11
brutus

He should've knocked that stupid drum out of that old alcoholic redskin's hand then kicked chiefy whiefy right in the nuts.

Old January 23rd, 2019 #12
Dan T N Ford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Key View Post
‘MAGA kids go into the woodchipper’: Disney producer tweets violent threat against Covington boys
Published time: 21 Jan, 2019 19:06
Get short URL

In response to a viral video confrontation between a MAGA hat-wearing high school boy and a Native American elder, Disney film producer Jack Morrissey published a tweet advocating for a violent response.

Morrissey, best known for his work on ‘Beauty and the Beast’ and the ‘Twilight’ saga, published the image of someone being stuffed into a woodchipper, complete with blood being spewed out onto the snow late on Saturday, accompanied by the comment “#MAGAkids go screaming, hats first, into the woodchipper.”

Shortly after tweeting the disturbing post to his nearly 10,000 followers, Morrissey switched his account to private – but not before the tweet was screenshotted and logged by the internet archive’s wayback machine.

Why am I not surprised?

A disney faggot showing yet again what vile creatures they are.

Hope someone remembers this tweet, and gets this bastard a nasty accident with the very same equipment.

Old January 23rd, 2019 #13
Dan T N Ford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Key View Post
CATHOLIC LEADERS PUBLICLY CONDEMNED SCHOOL BOYS AT MARCH FOR LIFE, BUT REMAIN SILENT AFTER VIDEOS PROVED THEIR INNOCENCE

https://dailycaller.com/2019/01/21/c...ters-students/
Time for these kids to leave their "school", IIRC, before they were proven to be victims of this incident, the Principal of the college said that he would expel them.
I hope these kids and their parents have made the necessary deductions as to where their best interests lie, and who LEFT THEM OUT TO DRY when the jewsmedia attacked.

Old January 23rd, 2019 #15
steven clark

Default 'MAGA kids go into the woodchipper': Disney producer tweets violent threat against Covington boys

When I saw this on the news Saturday, I thought little of it, although when the kids started chanting as the Injun beat his cute little drum, I sensed there would be some shit, and Sandmann, the kid facing him, looked controlled and not aggressive. I also noted the Injun was almost in the kid's face.

I knew the truth would come out, and it did when there was more video showing the Israel niggers or whatever they were, jeering and doing the usual chimpout. But they seem to have been forgotten, and it's all about the Injun and Sandmann.
It was lousy seeing all the reactions, but I'm encouraged that the boys stood their ground and didn't back down. I also saw the NBC interview with Sandmann this morning, and I thought he acquitted himself well, and the reporter's subtle badgering was quietly confronted by him. I'm also glad Rush Limbaugh, Mark Levine, and others have kept this alive.
The only thing i disliked about Sandmann was when he said he wanted to meet Phillips, the Injun. Screw him. These Injuns are professional agitators looking for a way to push whites around, and I was glad it was pointed out that these kids were boxed between the niggers and Indians. It's good that with video, people can see these things, although to the ones in power it doesn't matter, and I include the Catholic church. As we know, their leadership is supremely cucked.

Pointless to ask where in the hell the cops were.

Alex would say it's due to Christianity, but I think the Indian guilt is a white American thing...on Rush's show, there have been men saying they were part-Indian or part this and that, and, like a lot of working class men, brag about that, and want to 'bridge the divide.'
There will be no bridge. They want to get rid of whites. That's so obvious now, and there's no more subtlety about it, and these mud groups know they have a permission slip to step on people. It's just these kids didn't back down, much like Trump hasn't, and it enrages the left. Team white standing up to Team Jew just ain't supposed to happen.

I really am tired of these damned Injuns. They're 2 percent of the population if that, and simply believe we're supposed to bow down to them. I'm noticing more anger about this, but too few people understand that passive resistance or 'coming together' isn't going to work. If they say confrontation will only ramp things up...they're already ramped up.

Old January 23rd, 2019 #16
Ironguard1940

Default The biggest villian here is the kikenmedia

It is stories like these which should convince people, as if they need convincing by this point, that the jewsmedia has NO credibility and are pathological LIARS. It is part of their culture. Killing any member of the lugenpresse is not murder-it is a public service and I am delighted every time it happens.

UtR in CharlottesvilleSSR was the same lying bullshit. However, law helped the media cover that up to this day.

Old January 24th, 2019 #18
Jimmy Marr

"Who's Smiling Now?" A 3:33 min. video from Black Pilled.

Old January 24th, 2019 #19
Dan T N Ford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Marr View Post
"Who's Smiling Now?" A 3:33 min. video from Black Pilled.

https://youtu.be/_9SbMdWDKEM
Very powerful video.

Old January 24th, 2019 #20
Dan T N Ford

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex revision View Post
Lets hope she gets a very nasty INCURABLE case of `clap`!

Probably has it already though!

Thread